Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Honeymoon - The End

50
20 Comments 20
8.7k Views 8.7k
9.4k words 9.4k words

Author's Notes

"We are back and here is the final part of Stacy's Honeymoon. We will be posting as many parts as we can over the next weeks to finish all the stories we have started. We have a lot of new great material to write from our sexy research trip. As well as other stories that come to us. We always want our readers to be happy with our work, so keep those comments coming and most of all ENJOY."

I arrived at the airport with no flight reservation. God, I had to get to Chicago, my home, to save my four-day-old marriage. What had I done? I had been so stupid. How could I have done this to my new husband, the man I love, and our very short marriage?

I started to cry as I stood in line for a ticket.

One of the Senior Airline Attendants came to me as people watched me coming unglued.

"Ma'am, are you OK?"

I looked at her; the sadness in my eyes told her, 'NO.'

"Come with me; let me see if I can help you." The Attendant took my arm, guiding me through a door behind the counter.

It was a small office. The Attendant sat me down and handed me a tissue.

"Ma'am, please pull yourself together. Tell me how I can help?"

I took a deep breath, looked down, and swallowed hard. "I have made the biggest mistake of my whole life." Then I told her a modified story about our major argument. "My husband left me in the middle of the night, and I have to get back to Chicago asap to try to save my marriage."

I was sobbing all through the brief lie.

"OK, ma'am, let me see what I can do here." She pulled out her laptop. Looking at my return ticket, she started to type.

"Ma'am, I see your husband's flight is about to land in Chicago. The next flight is in two hours and will get you home in six hours. That is the best I can do, but I can upgrade you to First Class. You can go to the Crown Room while you wait and will have a comfortable flight. I hope that you can work things out at home."

I thanked her. She took my suitcase, gave me my ticket, and sent me down the concourse to security. I cleared security, found the lounge, and settled in a corner seat. I had two hours before my flight. I was so confused and lost, and I needed to use this and the flight time to try and figure out what to do.

I knew I had made a horrible mistake in my young life and probably the biggest mistake I could ever make. How could I have done what I did? How did I ignore my husband and let six big black cocks fuck me over and over? God, I was on my honeymoon! How did that happen? What a slut I must be!

My tears started again. They dripped off my face into my lap. I was sitting at a corner table, out of the way so that no one would pay attention to me. Just then, my phone buzzed. Thank God, it was a text from Johnny.

Johnny's text: "I have landed. I see you crawled out from under your black lovers and are on your way home. Stacy, DO NOT come home. Go to your parents or girlfriend anywhere, BUT DO NOT COME HOME! I need time to think about what you have done, giving your body to a pack of horny black Jamaican studs while we were on our honeymoon, forgetting I existed. I must decide if I can ever love you after that! I will say I do still love you. That is my dilemma."

Oh my God, what can I do? There is nothing to say. I willingly let the men fuck my pussy, my ass, and my mouth for hours. I was such a true slut, but I loved every minute. I came so many times I lost count. My body was full of black Jamaican cum. I douched my pussy and ass twice, trying to clean myself. I brushed my teeth three times and gargled half a bottle of Scope, trying to remove their taste from my mouth. But even then, I could still taste their sweet cum. Its taste made my pussy quiver even now.

My text: "Oh Johnny, I am so ashamed, I love you so much, but I know you don't believe that, after what I did. I can't explain what happened. I admit to everything and do not know how to make this right. All I know is that I love you, and PLEASE do not throw me away. We can work through this. OH GOD, HOW STUPID I WAS! PLEASE, PLEASE let me come home. I need you. I love you, PLEASE, I beg you, baby, let me come home!"

I sat staring at my phone, praying for the right response. It didn't come, and nothing did, no reply.

My flight was finally called. I got to the plane and entered First Class. I was offered champagne but declined; I had nothing to celebrate, quite the opposite.

A matronly woman was sitting beside me on the aisle. I rested my head against the cabin wall with my eyes closed. Tears trickled down my cheeks, and I felt like I could die.

I heard a whisper, "Miss, are you OK?"

I sat up and looked at her, wiping my eyes on my sleeve.

"No, not really, but there is nothing I can do about it right now!"

Just then, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Johnny. I dreaded opening it, but I had to read it.

Johnny's text: "Stacy, you have created a major mess. I am confused about how I feel and what I should do. I love you, Stacy, more than I should at this point. I am so hurt I do not think I can face you now. I need some time to think things through. I believe you need that too. I know one thing for sure immediately, you need to be tested for STDs and take a double dose of the morning-after pill. We will have no sex until you are proven clean, and only then, if I decide, can I stay with you. So, no, you cannot come home. I know you can't go to your parents or girlfriends, which would worsen things. I have booked you at the Hilton airport for a week. We will know where this is going by that time. Text me when you land."

I dropped my phone on my lap, covered my face, and sobbed into my hands. Tears were flooding out as I began to shake.

The woman beside me put her arm around me, pulling me to her breast, stroking my head, "Shhhhhh, darling, it will all be OK."

I heard her heart beating in her chest. I slowly started to breathe. My crying stopped. I lay against her, feeling her love and compassion, something I needed right then but did not deserve.

I sat up and looked at her, "Thank you! You don't even know me!"

"Oh yes, I do, not your name, but I know you and what has happened. It happened to me many years ago. Maybe not the same thing, but it had the same results."

I thought it strange that I would randomly sit by this woman. I looked at her with a question on my face.

"What do you mean? How can you know what I have done?"

There were announcements on the PA as the plane started moving down the runway. I sat back in my comfortable First-Class seat as we lifted off with a roar, and the landing gear retracted into the bottom of the plane.

I closed my eyes, trying to clear the pain from my head. The plane soared into the air and settled out. I opened my eyes as the Attendant asked, "Would you like a mimosa, ma'am?"

I took one off the tray. The lady took off another one for me and two for herself. She turned to me. "I think we will need these to get through our little talk, don't you think?"

I bit my lip as I nodded my head, wondering what our talk would be like. Could I admit to this stranger what I had done?

"My name is Miriam West, and your name is?"

"St… Stacy Houser, nice to meet you, Miriam."

"Nice to meet you, Stacy Houser."

I managed to smile.

The Attendant appeared with a tray of appetizers. We each took a plate, and she moved on.

I had calmed now. I was hungry, so I snacked on the items on the plate.

Miriam did as well, then she spoke, "Stacy, what has made you so upset?"

I finished chewing a celery stick and gulped a mouth full of Mimosa. I looked down, ashamed that I even had this story to tell. Then for the next few minutes, I told Miriam the story of what had happened since my wedding day. I was so ashamed I could not look at her as I talked.

I finished, slumped back in my chair, and started to cry softly.

I sniveled, "Miriam, there is no way Johnny, and I can recover. He hates me for what I did, and I don't blame him. I hate myself for doing it. It was like an unconscious thing. My body was in a high sexual state, and my desire was insatiable." I paused, "What am I going to do?"

"Stacy, let me tell you what is going to happen. But first I need to tell you something that happened to me, so you will believe what I tell you. Twenty-nine years ago, I was married to Harry West. He was the dream man in my life. We met and dated briefly and knew we were in love. We married in just six months. Our families were not happy, but we didn't care. We were in love."

"We were young and broke, so our honeymoon was at the Red Roof Inn in Memphis on a trip to Graceland. That was all we needed. Harry and I had been making love for a few months, but that was all my experience, except for a couple of young guys who knew nothing and were bad lovers. They always came too quickly. Harry was of average size, but I knew he was better than the other two had been by a long shot. Harry always satisfied me, making me cum multiple times most of the time. I was happy and was not looking for anything more. I had my dream, man. We would be together forever."

"We moved in with my parents, so sex was sparse initially, but we always managed to make love three to four times a week. We both worked and did well, saving money. Harry was a salesman, a good one. He was promoted and received bonuses allowing us to rent our first home. It was good because we quickly had a little one on the way."

"The next nine months were normal. Then we had a baby girl Susan. A cute little blonde angel. We all fit nicely in our little rented house. Eleven months later, Harry Jr arrived, and we decided two was enough, so I was fixed having my tubes tied."

"That took all the mystery away. No more condoms. I love feeling Harry's bare cock inside me as his cum splashed against my pussy walls. We became much more sexually active once the threat of more kids was gone. We did a lot more fucking than lovemaking but still weren't adventurous. We would sometimes sneak off to a motel at lunch and fuck like rabbits. It was so naughty, but we loved it."

"We decided we would take the honeymoon we never took when we were married on our second anniversary. We wanted sun and fun, so we decided on Jamaica. We looked at many resorts and decided to be daring and go to Hedonism. We knew the resort's reputation, had discussed it, and decided we could expand our sexual experiences and learn more about ourselves and how far we could go. That created a challenge for us because it was a sexual place, and we had no idea what would happen."

"When we arrived, we were booked into the nude side of the resort. That surprised Harry, but not me, and I had secretly changed our reservation to that side without telling him. It was a surprise that turned out to be dangerous and almost destroyed us."

"We checked in and loved our room. The view was amazing, and we were just above one nude pool and could see all the beautiful naked bodies as they sunned and played around with each other."

"For me, I was extremely excited, my whole body wanted this, and I was instantly wet as soon as I stripped naked and walked in front of Harry. He had been staring at all the activities by the pool. I squeezed in front of him, pushing him back with my ass. I leaned over the railing, wiggling my ass against him. His cock was hard in his shorts."

"'Miriam, what are you doing?' He was shocked that I would flaunt myself, letting anyone that wanted to see my naked body. I turned, looking into his eyes. Harry, I want you to get naked. I want you to fuck me on the balcony in front of everyone. I want them all to see us fucking, and hopefully, they will cheer us. That is why we came here, to challenge ourselves and do sexy things we have never done. 

"OK… I guess?" Harry looked at me with hot eyes.

"I dropped to my knees on the tile floor, unbuckled his shacks, and pulled them and his shorts down so he could step out of them. I was staring at his nice hardening cock. Harry was not big, but he was straight and a good six and a half inches long and thick. When he got hard, he was like steel and could fuck for an hour. Stamina was never a problem. Even today, he can cum and keep fucking me through many big 'O's."

"I looked up at him and kissed his cock. I licked it and pursed my lips on the crown, sucking him but not touching him with my hands. He started to moan, "Suck it, baby, please suck it?"

"No, I didn't. I needed Harry's cock hard as steel so he could fuck me a long time, and the pool people below would all see us and cheer. I stood up, turned around, spread my feet, and wiggled my ass. "Please fuck me, baby, let's put on a show!"

"Harry couldn't stop himself. He moved up behind me. He rubbed my bare bottom, then pushed two fingers into my cunt. Harry fingered me fast and hard. I was so wet I was squishing with every stroke. Then suddenly, I couldn't help myself. My body shook, and I started cumming. I moaned loudly so the pool people two floors below could hear me."

"Suddenly, twenty people were looking up at us."

"God, Harry, they are watching us, fuck me, baby."

"He pulled his fingers out and slammed his cock deep in me in one quick stroke."

"Oh God, Yes!" I screamed, not thinking about our audience.

"Suddenly, they were all whistling and hooting, 'Fuck her good man, make her cum hard.'"

"I felt Harry's cock surge. So, he liked the audience, which made me happy. I knew we were in for a rough time, and I hoped Harry could handle all of it."

"He fucked me as the crowd grew bigger and louder. I was cumming over and over. Some men were jerking their cocks, and a couple was fucking along with us on a lounger below. They drew their little crowd of watchers."

"I reached between us and cupped Harry's balls rolling them in my fingers. I squeezed them. He let out a deep animal groan that everyone heard as his balls erupted, and he filled me with a massive load of his hot creamy cum, shooting it deep in my pussy."

"Below I heard, 'Man, look, they're cumming, look at their faces. My God, that's so fucking hot!' A man yelled, jerking his cock and coming all over the ground in front of him."

"It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. My pussy clenched so tight on Harry's cock, and my whole body was shaking as I came again. There were cheers of approval below."

"I collapsed against the railing, breathing hard as Harry held my hips. His cock was buried in my hungry pussy, balls deep, still hard as stone. He slowly began to fuck me again. My whole body was on fire. I started cumming over and over, non-stop. I was hanging onto the railing with my head hanging down, pushing back against him, taking his hard cock as deep as I could."

"We fucked like this for a half hour until Harry filled me with cum again, and I fell to my knees on the balcony, shaking so hard as my orgasms just wouldn't stop even after his cock was out of me. It was incredible."

"Finally, the band of watchers dispersed, and Harry pulled me up, carrying me to the bed. Harry's cock was still hard. He made love to me, making me cum and call his name as I came several more times. I finally was exhausted and pushed Harry off me. We cuddled and slept for an hour. We woke. I took Harry's cock in my mouth, sucking him, taking his load in my mouth. I kissed him, making him taste his cum."

"He shied away at first, but I held him as our kiss grew more passionate. He stayed hard, but my pussy needed a rest. We showered together, playing but nothing more. We dressed in almost nothing, heading out to look over the resort."

"I was topless with only a tiny see-through thong bottom showing everything I had. Harry was in a tight little men's thong that showed off his bulging package to everyone. It would be the last time we wore clothes except at meals or evening parties.

That afternoon was the beginning of my life's most incredible sex-filled day, and it almost destroyed us.

Miriam stopped and drank her Mimosa, sitting back and thinking about that time.

"Miriam, what happened that almost destroyed you?"

Miriam looked at me. "I am guessing, the same thing that happened to you."

"That night, after we ate and had met some new people, we went for a walk on the beach. It was beautiful and romantic. We stopped and made out in the dunes but waited for more till we got back to our room."

"I was in a constant state of arousal. My pussy was dripping, so I was ready to fuck any second and anywhere. As we walked back into the resort, we heard music from the club. We love to dance so we went in. The island music was so seductive. The mood was sensual, and all the naked and semi-naked people looked hot."

"We found two chairs at a table with the people we had met at dinner. I pulled off what little clothes I was wearing and stripped Harry. I pulled him to the dance floor, rubbing my hot, naked body all over him. We were almost fucking right there on the dance floor. God, I was so horny."

"We finally went back and sat with our new friends. They were a little older than us and extremely attractive, from Alabama. We had a drink. A slow tune came on, and the man Don asked Harry if I could dance with him. Harry looked at me, and I smiled, so I nodded at Don."

"When Don stood up, I almost fainted. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen hanging between his thighs."

I looked at May, his wife; she smiled at me and knew what I felt.

Don was a little taller than Harry and had a harder body. As we danced, he whispered, "Miriam, are you swingers?"

"I looked up at him, but before I could answer, his mouth covered mine. His hand squeezed my ass cheeks and his cock pressed against my belly. It was hot and pulsing. I almost came right then, and I was so overcome I could not push him away. All thoughts of Harry vanished, and I was in the moment. I kissed him as I moved my legs apart, letting his thigh slip between my legs. His cock began to harden as I rubbed my pussy against his thigh, wetting it with my cream."

"My head lay against his hard hairy chest, and we melded together. When the song ended, I looked over at the table. May was in deep conversation with Harry. Thank God she was distracting him. As we returned to the table, Don asked again, 'Miriam, you didn't answer. Are you and Harry swingers?'"

"I looked up. Don stopped us about ten feet from the table and kissed me again. I was spellbound and whispered, "Not yet!"

"As the kiss broke, I looked at the table, and Harry was staring at us. The look on his face told me everything. Shock, disgust, fear, anger, and a great deal of jealousy. I knew I had made a big mistake kissing Don."

"As we got to the table, another slow tune started. May quickly pulled Harry onto the dance floor before he could say anything. It was a good thing, and I felt there could have been an ugly moment before he left."

"Don and I talked about swinging and their open relationship. He explained that they came here twice a year, No Holds Barred. They could do whatever they wanted with whoever they wanted, no questions asked. No jealousy or anger, just fun, and games. If possible, they preferred to pair up with a couple for several days."

"As we talked, I watched Harry and May. She was working on him, finally pulling him against her grinding her pussy on his hard cock trapped between them. They kissed then kissed again, more passionate this time."

"I was surprised at my reaction, and it turned me on seeing Harry with May. My pussy started to tingle, imagining how Don's big cock would feel inside me. I also wondered what it would be like to see Harry fuck May. When Harry and May returned to the table, I was off in my little sex-filled head."

"No one spoke, so Harry said, 'It has been fun with you tonight. We need to get back to our room and get some sleep. We can meet for breakfast tomorrow at about 10:00 am.'"

"Everyone agreed. We all stood and hugged, then Don kissed me hard. A sexual surge shot through me, making my pussy pulse."

"May kissed Harry. Her hand slipped down and squeezed his cock. I don't think she saw me looking when she did it. Harry groaned, kissing her harder. May let go, and Harry stepped back, his cock pointing straight up hard tight against his belly."

"As he turned toward me, he did not look at me. We walked away toward our room, and there was silence between us, no talking along the way."

"I was worried he was mad at me or thought I was mad at him."

"We opened the door to our room. I reached down, grabbing his semi-hard cock, and pulling him into the room. I said nothing as I led him to the rumpled-up bed, pushing him back on it. I looked at him and crawled over him, looking down with a serious face."

"'So, you liked May playing with your cock?' I asked as I took his semi-hard cock in my hand, squeezing him. Harry groaned. His cock pulsed in my hand at my words; I knew I was right. I moved back and leaned down, taking his cock in my mouth. I slid him deep into my throat and sucked him, bobbing my head."

"Harry groaned, 'Oh fuck baby, you're killing me.' Then his balls exploded, giving me all his cum. I swallowed as I always did, but he gave me so much cum I had to swallow several times more than usual.

"His cock didn't soften, staying hard. I took him deep one last time, sat up, smiled, and stuck out my cum coated tongue, something I rarely did."

"Harry smiled, 'I know you want to fuck Don too, don't you? His cock is bigger. I know you want to feel it inside you.'"

"Yes, I do, but right now, I want your big fat cock fucking me, or maybe I will be fucking you; either way, baby, I love you, and you will always be my man!"

"I slid up, slipping his sponge cockhead into me and riding him for all I was worth."

"Stacy, we fucked the whole night, sleeping only when exhausted. We finally slept a couple of hours until the sun blasted in through the opened drapes. The whole night had been incredible."

"I woke Harry with his cock in my mouth. His morning wood was hard as steel. I sucked him off until he started to cum. I pulled his cock out and did something he had asked me to do for years, but I thought it was nasty and never would. I stroked his cock, letting him cum all over my face. I gave myself a facial. Harry watched me paint my face, then smear his cum all over like a lotion."

"Then Harry did the unexpected. He pulled me down, kissed me hard then started to lick his cum off my face. It was so erotic, my hand slipped between my legs, and I frantically rubbed my clit until I had a smashing orgasm."

"We lay together cuddling in silence. It was one of the most beautiful bonding moments we had ever had in all our years together."

I could see the joy in Miriam's eyes as she told me this part of her story. She loved Harry very much. Then I saw a change in her demeanor as she started again.

"As we lay there, I played with his chest hair tracing my fingers down along his belly to his cock. I ran a single finger the length of his stirring cock. Harry moaned softly.

"Harry, we are supposed to meet Don and May at 10 for breakfast. You have a scuba lesson at noon. How long is that?"

"Stop that, or I will cum again." He pushed my hand away and sat up. His cock was hard now, standing up between his legs.

"We will go to breakfast. Then I will go to my scuba lesson. There is a planned pair dive on a shipwreck about an hour away. That will be over about nightfall, they said, and we will be back about 7:30 in time for dinner and that lingerie party tonight."

"You will be gone that long? What should I do while you are gone? I will go to the beach for a while after breakfast, then go to the spa for some treatments at 3 pm. I'll come back here and nap and get ready for you tonight. I'll meet you here when you get back."

"We agreed and went to the shower. We didn't make it through the shower without a quick fuck. Our vacation was unbelievable. We fucked so much more than we had in a long time, and I was horny every minute I was near Harry."

"Breakfast was fun. We agreed to meet Don and May for dinner and the party."

"Harry went off to scuba class, so I went to the beach to work on my tan under the hot sun."

Miriam stopped and looked down, thinking. "Stacy, this is when everything went wrong."

"What happened, Miriam? Tell me, please, God, I need to know, and what did you do to fix it?"

Miriam took another swallow of her Mimosa, ordered another, and looked at me. There was sadness in her eyes.

"Stacy, I went to the beach to the sun. I picked a lounger away from the crowd and lay down on my front. A cute cabana boy came over, offering to put sunscreen on me. I didn't want to burn, and the thought of this cute black boy rubbing oil on my naked body turned me on. So, I said yes."

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

He left and came back with a tray of oil and a drink. "Ma'am, drink this, relax, and Jerome will take care of you."

"I did as he told me and drank the drink. It relaxed me as Jerome rubbed every square inch of my body. His hands were magic on me and me, and I grew more turned on by the second. The sun, the drink, and his hands had me ready to cum in no time."

"Then Jerome rolled me over onto my back and spread my legs. He looked at me, smiled, dropped to the sand, and went down on me, eating me, tongue fucking me with his long tongue, swabbing my G-spot, driving me crazy. Then he pushed a finger deep into my ass. I exploded and screamed, cumming as hard as I ever had cum, gushing cum all over him."

"Then he was gone!"

"I felt bad that I had allowed the boy to make me cum. I had cheated on my husband, or not. We were here to expand our sexual horizons. No, it was OK. Harry was going to fuck May tonight, and I was going to fuck Don, so no harm done.

I lay there for a few minutes, then ran into the surf, washing myself off. I played in the water and then walked down the beach. It was close to lunchtime, and I saw a small hut beside the dunes and stopped there. It was a small restaurant, so I went inside. There were many natives inside, mostly men but a couple of women.

I ordered some Jerk Chicken and a Red Stripe Beer, sat, and ate. I was given my check, and I realized I had no money. I told them I was staying at the resort and could get money and bring it back. That didn't sit well with the owner, man. He told me I had to pay one way or the other before I could leave.

I didn't know what that meant, so I asked him, and he sent a woman to me. "Miss, you do bad, not paying. You need to work it off now on your back."

I was shocked at what she said. "What do you mean?"

"You need to fuck these boys for your bill."

I looked around the room. I was suddenly afraid; what had I gotten myself into? I looked around, and eight young black Jamaican men were in the room.

"How many?"

"All, them Missy. They all want a piece of your white pussy and ass!" 

"Oh, No, I can't do that; I can come back with the money."

"No, Missy, you lost that chance. Now you pay with your pussy and ass." She nodded her head, and two of the men came to me. They took me into a room in the rear of the building with a bed and some chairs. I lay my naked body on the bed. I was afraid but realized how turned on I was by the thought I was trapped in what would be my very first gangbang. My pussy was instantly soaking wet."

"Stacy, it would take a couple of hours to tell you about that experience, but I think you already know what it was like from your experience last night. Let me say that the next eight hours were the most incredible sexual experience of my life. Each of the eight big black cocks fucked me over and over. I took each of them in my ass at least once. I sucked them all before and after they fucked me. I was double-teamed and spit-roasted multiple times. I came close to one hundred times, counting little and big orgasms. When they were done with me, and I had paid my bill, I could barely walk. My pussy, ass, and belly were all full of a gallon of cum each. I had never been more sexually satisfied in my life."

"I lay there while they closed up. I was poured a glass of strong Jamaican rum, and I gulped it down and then had a second. I had no idea what time it was, but it had been long. I finally came to my senses and thought about Harry. My God, what had I done."

"I scrambled to my feet, and two guys helped me get back to the resort. They got me to my floor and left me in the elevator. I stumbled to my door, leaning against it, banging on it. The door flew open, and there was Harry, bug-eyed, looking at me barely standing, completely naked, leaning against the door jam."

"I began to sob as soon as I saw him. I had no idea how to explain what had happened, and I only prayed that Harry would understand."

"I stepped into the room on very shaky legs. Black men's cum was all over me and leaking from my two holes. There was no doubt about what I had been doing. Harry didn't know who or how many. I fell on the bed, exposing my well fucked pussy and ass to him."

"Harry's eyes locked onto my pussy, leaking a steady stream of cum. He looked me in the eye, and his expression was dead. He turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door."

"I hadn't the strength to go after him. I laid there sobbing, knowing I was in serious trouble. Harry was gone, but where?"

"The night passed, and I must have fallen asleep. Morning came, and I was still alone. I could still barely walk. My body had been ravaged. I went to the shower, cleaned up, and dressed."

"As I came out of the bathroom, I saw a note. I was afraid to read it, but I opened and read it."

"Miriam,

I cannot be around you right now, so I have gone home. You should come home when you get yourself together. I will be waiting to learn what you have done. It is clear to me that many men have been inside your body today. That was never our plan, so you have overstepped every boundary imaginable. I am very confused right now and need time. If you follow me home, do not expect a happy welcome because there will not be one. I will be waiting if you want to try to work things out.

Harry"

"I looked in the closet and drawers. Harry's clothes were gone, so there was no trace of his existence. I fell to the floor sobbing. "What had I done? Had I destroyed my life with Harry!"

"It took me some time, but finally, my adult brain took over, and I gathered myself. I quickly packed and called the front desk to check out. I left the room, pulling my suitcase behind me. I caught a cab to the airport. I was able to get a flight in a few hours, so I sat thinking about the last three days."

"The plane landed. I took my carry-on, and I caught a cab home. It was late afternoon when I arrived. I stood outside the door with a great deal of trepidation. What was going to happen when I entered? I was shaking as I unlocked the door. I pushed it open, dreading what was on the other side. Whatever it was, I knew my life as I had known it was over, and a new phase was about to start."

"I had fucked up, and though it was not completely voluntary, I had let it happen, and after getting over the initial feeling of being violated, I loved every inch of their big black cocks as they fucked me and fucked me, filling me with their cum. Not once throughout the whole time did, I think of Harry until after they were done with me."

"I even remember begging for more after I came each time. Their cocks were all amazing. Long, fat, and hard as stone. Their stamina was incredible, especially for two of them, twin brothers, Tomas, and Edgar. They were like Adonis's. They towered over the others by several inches in height and several inches between their legs. I wanted them to tag team me and for everyone else to leave. Their matching twelve-inch cocks filled me, pushing into my womb, filling my belly with huge loads of their black cum. The twins doubled-teamed me once my ass had been opened. The feeling was incredible, and I constantly came on their cocks for over an hour. They were putting on a show for the others. That experience made what was going to happen now with Harry worth it. I knew I would never have sex like that again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped inside the dark house. It was still light outside, but all the drapes had been pulled closed, and no lights were on. It was eerie and scary, and I reached for the light switch.

"Leave it off!" came a booming voice.

I jumped back. I couldn't see anything as my eyes had not adjusted to the dark.

"Why are you here?" came the booming voice again.

Shocked again, I had a tough time finding my words.

"I, uh, I live here?" 

"Are you sure? I thought you gave that up last night!" Came the booming voice once again.

I cowered into the corner by the front door, considering running out of it.

"No, No, I didn't give anything away!" Trying to get on level ground.

"You didn't give anything away? I thought for sure you did. You gave your pussy, mouth, and ass away, you desecrated our wedding vows, and you gave our life away. All for what, a little sexual pleasure, being gangbanged by big-cocked Jamaican men. You are a slut, not the woman I married. Why should I let you back in my house? I hope you are happy with yourself now?" The booming voice mellowed, and I heard sobbing in the dark.

I stood frozen, unable to move, talk or think, as what Harry had said sunk into my confused brain. My eyes adjusted so I could see Harry sitting in his chair, with his hands crossed on his lap and his Colt 45 revolver lying on the arm. The sight sent a cold shiver down my back.

My words caught in my throat as I stepped toward him.

"Harry, what are you doing with your gun?"

"I have been considering if my life is worth living now that my wife has given herself away, and I no longer know if I love her or if she loves me?" His voice cracked as he uttered the words.

"Oh God, No, Harry, I love you so much. I did not willingly do what I did last night. I was forced initially, then my sexual brain took over, and I could not stop what was happening. I must admit, the sex was incredible, but there was no emotion, no love, no you, so it was just physical. God, Harry, I love you so much. I was just on a walk, and it just happened. I am so sorry." 

"What I saw was you begging for those big cocks to plow your body, any available hole needed to be filled. I have never seen you like that. You were not the woman I married and loved, and I didn't know who you were. I can only describe you as the 'biggest black cock slut' I have ever seen."

"I fell on the sofa. Harry had seen me and watched the debauchery, seeing me beg them to fuck me. Oh God, how?"

"The lights suddenly came on. I squinted as Harry moved beside me on the sofa. My mind was spinning, and I sobbed uncontrollably, shaking violently, and completely breaking down. He gathered me in his arms and kissed my forehead."

I watched Miriam as she told me her story. Her eyes filled with tears, with an occasional drop sliding down her cheek. I reached up, wiping them away and caressing her cheek. I was so touched by what she was telling me, and I could feel her pain as she shared her betrayal, which was so much like mine.

I took her hand in mine. "How did it end? Miriam, I need to know."

Miriam looked at me and smiled, taking a deep breath and the last swallow of her Mimosa.

We had been talking for over an hour, and I felt hopeful, and I knew I was not the only woman this had happened to. The next part was the most important to me, how did they repair their marriage?

"Tell me, Miriam, please tell me?"

"Stacy, that night was probably not as hard as yours is going to be. Harry and I had been married a few years and in love longer than that, so Harry was very forgiving. You only have three days married, so I think that will be harder to get through."

"Once I calmed down, Harry told me he had gone looking for me, and someone told him about that shack. They had seen a woman go in hours ago but had not returned. Harry went to the door, but it was locked. He heard moaning and my voice, so he knew it was me. He found a window where he could see and hear better."

"Harry told me I was going wild as the twins were fucking my pussy and ass at the same time. I was cumming over and over. When they pulled out cum rolled out of my holes, and I started begging for more. When another two men with big black cock pushed into my pussy and mouth, it was too much for him, and he left angry, confused, and jealous. That's when he decided he had to leave, or he may do something to someone."

"I started sobbing, ashamed of what I had done or allowed to happen. I knew I had hurt Harry and only hoped he could forgive me. I swore I would be loyal to him every minute for the rest of our lives together."

"Harry accepted my apology and explanation, but there were conditions. No sex until I had all my test results and was negative for everything, and I had to sign a Post Nuptial Agreement cutting me out of everything if I cheated on him. It was the same for him as well."

"The tests came back with me having chlamydia and crabs. I was treated immediately and took a course on the morning after drugs for three days."

"I was clear in two months, and we made love the night of my clear report. From then on, we have been 100% true to each other for well over twenty years."

I looked at Miriam, wondering if I would be able to tell my story to a young woman in twenty-plus years.

I sat back and closed my eyes, thinking of what would happen when I got home. I will check into the Hilton and try to figure out how to save my very short marriage.

"Stacy, be 100% honest with Johnny, pledge your love and devotion. Do anything he requires you to do and never, never waver. That is the only way Johnny will learn to trust you and be able to love you unconditionally. I know you love Johnny, so that is the only honest advice I can give you. There is no magic pill to recover from this type of thing, and it will take a lot of demanding work, mostly on your part."

Then the announcement came across that we were landing.

I turned to Miriam. "Thank you for sharing your story. It has given me hope that we can survive what I have done. I only hope Johnny will let me make this up to him and forgive me over time. I don't know what to do now."

Miriam looked at me, "Stacy, there are three things you have to do right away."

"One… You must get tested for STDs immediately and take a three-day course of 'morning after pills."

"Two… You must be strong and repent to Johnny for what you did, leaving out no details if he wants to hear it. Then take any punishment he issues, proving to him he is your man, your only man."

"Three… You must give Johnny babies as soon as he lays with you again. Then you will know you are his woman again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane stopped at the gate, and we both started to exit the aircraft. I gathered my carry-on and followed Miriam off the plane.

Once in the terminal, I turned to Miriam and pulled her to me, hugging her tightly. I whispered, "Thank you so much. I have hope now!" I quickly turned and walked away.

I walked through the terminal to baggage claim, then to the hotel shuttle pick-up. I found the Hilton shuttle and got on board. It filled with a few more people and departed. We made the short ride to the hotel. I got checked in and went to my room. 

Now what?

I felt dirty, nasty, unclean. I needed a shower. But before I could do that, I had to find a test lab for my STD test. I also needed a drug store to pick up the morning after pills and douche. I had to clean my body as best I could.

I found both locations nearby. I called and made an appointment in an hour.

I showered, scrubbing every inch of my body, trying to cleanse my pussy and ass. I made sure all the black cum was washed away, and I was squeaky clean. I died and dressed.

I texted Johnny.

My text: "Johnny, I am at the Hilton. I know you don't want to see me, but I desperately need to see you. I will not touch you. I just need to see you, be in the room with you. I love you so much, and I am so ashamed of what I did. I apologize for being so weak that I could not stop what happened and enjoyed it so much. I am being tested in an hour and taking the 'morning after' pills starting today. PLEASE, Johnny, I love you, I love you. Please let me come home."

I pressed send and left for my testing appointment. I had an Uber waiting to take me to the STD lab fifteen minutes away, and I arrived and asked him to stay. 

It took me twenty minutes to take the test samples, and I would receive the results in twenty-four hours. 

The Uber took me to the CVS down the road. He waited while I bought a few things and the 'morning after pills for the next three days. I bought some food and snacks for my weeklong stay.

Back in the Uber, he took me to Chick-Fil-A for food, then back to the Hilton. 

I tipped him big. 

As I walked into the lobby, I heard "Stacy"!

I dropped the bags in my hands, jerking around toward the voice. My heart leaped. Standing across the lobby was Johnny, my Johnny. My God, he is here. He looked terrible. My God, had I done that to him? Had I destroyed him, us? Tears ran down my cheeks as I had a bad feeling spread over me. I almost collapsed seeing him this way. 

A day ago, Johnny looked beautiful, full of love, and excited about our next few days and the life we were embarking on. Then yesterday and last night happened. Now what? I am here, and Johnny is here. What's next?

We stood looking at each other. What now?

Johnny walked toward me. He said nothing and stopped several feet from me. 

His look was stern, flat, with no emotion showing at all. No hate, no love, no nothing. 

I was confused. Why was Johnny here? He said he didn't want to see me, talk to me or be with me, yet here he was. I didn't understand. 

"Hi, Johnny. I was the first to speak. Why are you here? You said you didn't want to see me?"

Johnny stood looking at me. His expression didn't change. He stepped closer, a foot away, looking down at me. He turned and walked toward the elevator without a word. 

I followed, not knowing what else to do. My heart was beating out of my chest. I stopped behind Johnny as he pressed the up button. The door opened, and he stepped on, turned toward me, "Come."

I stepped onto the elevator, and the door closed. "Press your floor," Johnny said in a dead voice. 

The door opened. I backed out of the elevator, waiting for Johnny to follow. He came off, following me two doors down to my room. I swiped the lock and entered, leaving the door ajar. 

I sat on the bed waiting, but 'NO' Johnny. I fell back, balling up facing the window, and began to sob. All I could think of was what a worthless slut I was. My life was over, and I had destroyed it. My body was shaking uncontrollably.  

I heard a noise and rolled over. Johnny came through the door. He had the bags I dropped, and he sat them on the table as the door closed. 

I sat up. "What is going on? Why are you here? I am so confused. You told me not to come home. You didn't want to see me. You needed time. Then you show up here. I don't get it. I thought you hated me for what I did. Johnny, you left me in Jamacia, not giving a shit what happened to me. What was that about? I am confused!"

Johnny finally said something, "Stacy, I love you. Stacy, I hate you. Stacy, I need you. You fucked up, and I hate what you did. I know what happened was not completely under your control. But you did let it go on all night, and you didn't think or care about me. All you wanted was those big black cocks to fuck you."

"God, Johnny, I am so sorry. I was out of control. A different person, someone I had never been before and didn't want to be again. All I want now is to be your wife, to love you every minute of every day. I want to have your babies, build a life together and raise our family."

"Oh Johnny, I love you so much. I need you, and you need me. We are married, though it didn't seem like that for the last couple of days. I will do anything you want me to if you take me back, ANYTHING!" 

"Stacy, this is what is going to happen. Once you are cleared medically, you are going to come home. We are going to restart our life together and see how it goes for two months. If during that time, either of us decides we want out, we will divorce. If after two months we are solid and are staying together, we will remarry, repeating our vows in front of God and our families."

"Oh God, Johnny, yes, yes, yes, I will do anything. I love you so much. Thank you, I will be true to you forever."

"I have brought your car so you can move around, and I brought some clothes as well. You are not expected to go back to work for eight more days. When your tests come back clean, I will be coming here, and we will finish our honeymoon here in this hotel. We have some serious catching up to do." 

Johnny moved, took me in his arms, and kissed me. The passion was there, and I felt his love. His touch, which I thought I had lost forever, made me so horny I wanted to fuck him so badly, but we couldn't. 

I pulled him on the bed, and we made out like teenagers. We took each other's clothes off, and I sucked his cock. He fingered me, making me cum several times. His balls finally exploded, and I drank his cum, every drop. We couldn't fuck, so this was the best we could do. It was enough for now. We lay together for an hour, and I gave Johnny a smooth hand job, letting him cum all over my breasts. 

We showered, and Johnny left me until I was clean. We kissed goodbye like the end of a date, and the door closed. I was as horny as a schoolgirl and took care of myself the same way. 

Epilog…

My test results came back with a clean slate the following afternoon. I called Johnny with the news. He was at my door in less than an hour. Johnny was nicely dressed and brought my little black dress with new sexy lace nothings. I dressed and I felt so sexy. My man was back. He took me to Bartholomew's, my favorite steak house. It was a date. We had drinks, a great dinner, and a few dances in the bar. 

We came back to the hotel and made passionate love. It was beautiful. We slept in each other's arms. We woke several times during the night, and Johnny ravaged my pussy and ass as we fucked throughout the night. I woke him in the morning with his morning wood deep in my throat. I could not deep throat his sweet cock before that night, but I could now. He moaned and fucked my face cumming hard down my throat. 

The week was a repeat every day and night. We would order room service and stay naked all day. After the fourth day, I wanted to go home, so we checked out and went to our home. 

That night I dressed in my honeymoon lingerie, and we made sweet love in our bed for the first time as man and wife. It was glorious, just as it was always supposed to be. 

Our life moved on, and two months later, I was pregnant with our first child. I had followed Miriam's rules and given Johnny a baby, proving that mistakes can be made and remedied if true love exists. It does.  

Eighty-one days later, we held another wedding in our church for twenty-one family members and our closest friends. It was a short service, no glitz or glamour, just a reaffirmation of our lifelong vows.  

We never explained why we had the second wedding service, just as we never spoke of the three days after our original wedding. Those days are a fleeting memory, never to be spoken about or relived. But as much as I try, the feelings and images in my mind will never go away, and I draw upon them sometimes when I am very horny to satisfy myself. 

Johnny took a big new job in Kansas City, so we relocated. Over the next few years, we added another girl and a boy to make three, and that was enough, so we stopped. 

Love is in the air, and lust is in the bedroom every day. 

God, I love my man!  

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments