Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stacy's Honeymoon - Part 1

"The Power of Lust or The Power of Love, Which Wins on the End?"

71
18 Comments 18
13.0k Views 13.0k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Author's Notes

"Another story from the many in the archives. Part 2 in a coupe of days. Comments are always good, vote and PLEASE ENJOY!"

It was day three of our honeymoon in Jamaica, and I was already sorry I had married Stacy.

I know that sounds harsh, but in the three days we have been here, she has only slept in our bed once, and we have only made love on the first day.

It is not that Stacy has been cold and refused sex. No, Stacy has been fucked many times. I have counted to at least ten, but I passed out overnight, so I am sure I have missed other times. My count is off from the number of times other men have fucked her, which was not me.

You might ask, 'Then who?'

Well, that is the story I am writing for you here. The simple answer is that Stacy has been fucked over and over by many local very black, very well-hung, very seductive Jamaican men.

You may also ask 'where'? Everywhere, at our resort, on the beach, in their little beach shack, in a bong house. That is all the places I can confirm, but I am sure there were many other locations.

I had been waiting for Stacy to return for twenty-five hours, and I thought, worried, and planned during that time. As angry as I am at what my wife has been doing, how she has treated me, and how she has shattered our marriage, I am happy Stacy has not returned yet.

It allowed me time to finish what I had to do. After witnessing Stacy with three of these young studs the first night, I decided I would not play any part in Stacy's Jamaican fuck fest and could no longer be her husband.

I was packed and ready, so I wrote a letter to Stacy. There was a knock at the door; the bellman was here to get my luggage, and I tipped him, then sat down to finish writing my letter. It would be short but not sweet.

Stacy,

As you can see, when you returned to our suite, I was no longer here. I could not sit by and watch you destroy my life!

I finished the note and folded it, placing it along with the hotel check-in sheet, her plane ticket, and passport on the desk. I looked around the room to ensure I had left it just like I wanted. Her white wedding night lingerie that I had ripped to shreds, along with the copy of our marriage license, I had torn into four pieces, both lying neatly on her side of the king bed she had not been in after the first day.

I picked up my computer bag and left the room.

I took a few steps down the hall and saw the maid. I asked her to clean our room next. Make the bed and put the items on its back like a bow. I walked down the steps - three floors - so I would not run into Stacy if she just happened to be in the elevator. I exited out a side door to the waiting cab. "The airport, please, and step on it. I have a flight in two hours."

It was a forty-minute ride, so I sat back and closed my eyes as my mind filled with thoughts about the last five days.

Friday,

It had been an exciting day. It was the day before we were to be married. All my family had arrived in Milwaukee on Wednesday and Thursday for the festivities. We had a family breakfast for all twenty-two members. Then I had a final tuxedo fitting, as did my dad, Stacy's dad, and my brother. Then we had a few hours to relax before rehearsal, then the rehearsal dinner and partying after.

Stacy had a bridesmaid brunch, her final dress fitting, and her two sisters and mom. She had a spa session I had set for her to let her relax and have her body pampered. Her mom and sisters, plus my mom, were going as well. I had scheduled them all for the complete treatment, including waxing, so they were all in for a treat. Our two dads would thank me, as would her sister's husband and her other sister's boyfriend.

We had agreed not to sleep together from Monday on, so we would be extremely horny, primed for a great wedding night.

Rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner went off great, and the party after was a blast. We had a local band and invited our friends and visiting family and friends to the party. We danced until late. Whenever I danced with Stacy, I wanted to drag her out of there and make love to her. We were getting horny; I was sure we would explode on Saturday night when we finally got our hands on each other.

The Wedding Day was uneventful. I slept in, and we had a Groom's brunch, and Stacy had a Bride's brunch as well. The photographers were everywhere, getting pictures of everything. Digital photography makes it easy to shoot thousands of photos to be reviewed later and select the ones you want to keep.

The Wedding was at 4:00 pm with a formal dinner reception with a show band and lots of booze. There were a hundred and twenty people invited to the Wedding and two hundred people plus invited to the reception. It cost my parents a fortune, but what the hell, we are only doing this once!

The Wedding was beautiful, but I was in a fog until I saw Stacy and her dad walking down the aisle. Stacy looked ravishing. My heart was so full of love for this woman, and I couldn't wait for her to become my wife!

She stepped up next to me as she was given to me by her dad and mom. Our eyes locked as we professed our love and shared our vows of dedication and commitment. We kissed as man and wife. Everyone cheered and clapped as the church bells chimed, and we made our way down the aisle and outside. We had pictures to pose for, so thirty minutes later, we finally entered the limo, waiting to sweep us away.

Once in the limo, we were all over each other, so happy to be man and wife. We were really 'making out as the limo sped off to the reception at the Hyatt Hotel.

We received a rousing welcome as the band played the wedding march when we entered. There were cheers and clapping as we set up the reception line. We had a few drinks as everyone came by and congratulated us, dropping their envelopes in the silk La Borsa held by Stacy.

We were finally able to take our seats, and dinner was served. We were worn out by now, but a big night was ahead. Dinner, toast, and more toast; were fun, some being a little embarrassing, but it was all in fun and love.

As I looked around the room, I realized that everyone in this room loved both of us, and we were all so happy for us, as happy as we were ourselves. It made my heart full.

After dancing, drinking, posing for pictures, smiling, and smiling more, we finally kissed our parents and escaped to the Bridal Suite, where our party would continue.

As we got to the suite door, I stopped and opened it. I kissed Stacy passionately. I picked her up and carried her through the door into our marriage. I sat her down, kissing her softly. We looked around the room, it was beautiful. The bridesmaids and moms had done a wonderful job decorating the room. They had also bought Stacy's wedding night lingerie and my groom's silk shorts. They had laid them out on the bed.

There was a note for Stacy, and she read it aloud:
"This champagne is your toast for good fortune. This Grooms Cake is the food that will feed the love in your marriage. Always remember you belong to each other, respect each other, love, honor, and be faithful to one another, and your life together will be beautiful."
Moms"

Stacy was crying as she read it. There was such wisdom in their words.

Once we changed, Stacy came out in the beautiful lingerie, with me in my silk shorts. It only took seconds for us to kiss passionately, and the absence of sex for three days made us animals devour each other.

I kissed her deeply as I gently removed her white lace baby doll, leaving on her thin lace thong and thigh-high stockings with small yellow bows at the top. Her hand was on my chest, her fingers running through my course hair and teasing my little hard nipples.

My cock was rapidly growing hard, bulging in my shorts. Stacy rubbed me as we kissed, falling on the bed. She was going wild, but we managed to control our lust, wanting to make it all last.

I kissed down her neck across her chest to her beautiful firm 36C breasts, teasing them, circling her areolas, and flicking her hard nipples. I took each nipple between my lips, nibbling them. Stacy gasped, sucking air as her soft hands gently stroked my head, running her fingers through my hair. I loved each breast as my hand slipped down her soft belly, finding her thin lace thong wet with her cream.

Stacy moaned, opening her legs, and inviting me in. My hand cupped her pussy over her thong, squeezing her hot mound. She was soaking wet, seeping through her thin lace thong, wetting my palm. She moaned louder, rolling her hips, pushing her pussy up into my hand. I could feel her hard clit, so I rubbed it with my thumb, making her squirm more She gasped as I worked her thin panties into her deep slit, separating her swollen lips, rubbing her, edging her closer, and closer, but not taking her there just yet.

"Oh God, Johnny, that feels so good. Please eat me now. I want your mouth on me!" Stacy said, pushing my head down hard, not relenting.

I moved down slowly and kissed across her belly, teasing her pierced navel, taking the bangle in my mouth, and tugging on it. Stacy gasped and caressed my scalp as I slipped her thong down her thighs, baring her freshly waxed pussy. I slithered my tongue over her smooth skin. I licked and kissed her wet pussy. It was soft like a baby's skin and wet with her cream.

I pushed her legs open and covered her whole pussy with my mouth, blowing hot, humid air on her swelling pussy. My tongue slipped out, circling her clit, teasing the smooth skin but not touching it. Stacy moaned as her hands played with my hair, urging me to do more.

I devoured her. I took her clit in my mouth, sucking it until she was withering and moaning, almost losing control. I pushed her legs back, spreading open her cheeks. My tongue slithered over her smooth hot taint to her puckered bud, and it pulsed against my tongue as I teased her crinkled asshole.

"Oh My God, Yes, Johnny, Yes Baby, Eat My Asshole!" Stacy screamed

We had only done anal play once before. Stacy loved it when I made her cum extremely hard, just licking her asshole. Now that we were married, her ass was mine, and I wanted to own it.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy and worked my tongue into her ass. We played like this for a few minutes until Stacy begged, "Oh God, Johnny, fuck me, baby, I need your cock in me."

I quickly moved up, holding my hard cock as I settled between her spread legs. I teased her wet lips, rubbing my spongy cockhead between them, lubing up my cock as I slowly worked it into her hungry hole.

"Oh yes, baby, that's it, fuck your new wife, make love to me."

I thrust my whole seven-inch cock into her very wet pussy. She groaned as my balls nested against her ass cheeks, and I tapped her cervix. My strokes were hard and fast. Soon Stacy was cumming over and over. Her pussy squeezed my cock, milking it. My balls tightened and started to tingle. I could feel that I was going to cum any second. I pounded her pussy and squeezed her breasts, making her howl from deep within, with sounds I had never heard.

Stacy reached down and squeezed my balls, breathlessly gasping, "God baby, give it to me, cum inside me!"

I lost it at that moment and came hard, pumping hot cum into her, filling her pussy with my offering I knew she was on the pill, so I wasn't worried, even though I gave her my biggest cum load ever.

We collapsed together, cuddling, kissing, and confessing our love and joy at being man and wife. We quickly fell asleep.

Hours later, I stirred from my slumber, feeling I had to pee, but as I awoke, the sensation was Stacy sucking my cock. I lay back, letting her service me, not touching her, or making noise until I started to cum. I groaned loudly and filled her mouth with another incredible load of cum.

I thought my cock would shrivel after the last few hours of serious fucking, but Stacy would have none of it. She began sucking on my empty balls. My cock responded like never before, hardening again in seconds. Stacy rolled over on top of me, sliding her hot wet pussy down on my shaft. Her pussy was so hot it was like sliding into a volcano. Stacy began riding me, leaning over, kissing me. She looked me in the eye and said, "God, Johnny, I Love You So Much!"

I fucked her back, gripping her hips, pacing her up and down movements. She started to become frantic; her breathing was hard and rapid. The look in her eyes was pure lust with a bit of fire thrown in. She was on a cum seeking mission, and I was on board with her. I quickly gripped her hips and rolled her over on her back. I pushed her legs back. She grabbed them, pulling them wide open I pulled out and went down on her, eating her pussy and asshole until she grabbed my hair, crying out and pulling me off.

"Johnny, fuck me hard, cum inside me. I need it so bad!" The sex demon-possessed Stacy, I didn't recognize it at that moment, but that was when everything changed.

I pounded her pussy so hard I thought I would hurt her, but she was right there with me. She hooked her heels around my back and rode my cock until she had the most incredible cum, I had ever seen. It was like she was having a Grand Mal Seizure.

Her body went into convulsions; her eyes were wide open and rolled back in her head; I could only see white in her eyes. She was trying to breathe, but only small sucks of air were taken in. Her arms and legs were completely out of control, thrashing around. Her pussy was gushing a mix of our cum, wetting the bed beneath her. It was an incredible sight to see.

I tried to hold her, but she could not stop. Her orgasm lasted almost five minutes. Then just like that, it stopped. Stacy collapsed back, lying dead still. Her eyes were closed, and she was barely breathing. I ran to the bathroom for a damp towel to rub her with.

I soothed her. Stacy started to come around, breathing better, and licking her lips.

"Water."

I grabbed a bottle off the bedside table and helped her drink. Her eyes finally opened, and I saw my loving wife slowly return to herself but not completely. There was a look I had never seen. The wanton, hungry look of a tigress that frightened me.

Stacy looked at me with spacy eyes. "What the fuck happened?"

I smiled, "You took a powerful trip to sexual heaven, and you just got back. How was it?"

Stacy rolled over to me and laid her head on my belly. Her fingers traced along with my semi-hard cock. "This is the magic stick, which sent me over there like never before. Do you think you can do that again?"

I leaned down and kissed her. "Give me a few minutes, and we can certainly try."

I pulled her up, and we cuddled in each other's arms. A few seconds later, Stacy was lightly snoring off in a deep slumber; I quickly followed until our wake-up call came three hours later.

We had a mid-morning flight to Jamaica Meriam, her Maid of Honor, and a couple of other attendants were meeting us for breakfast. Then, once we were gone, they took all our wedding stuff home to clean. They returned my tuxedo and took Stacy's dress to the cleaners. I am sure the bridesmaids were shocked when they saw the mess we made in the bed.

We went to the shower. We tried to wash each other without playing, but that didn't work. I pounded Stacy against the wall, filling her pussy with my fourth load of cum.

Stacy kept saying how much in love she was with me, and nothing would separate us.

We finished, washed, rinsed, and dried off. We packed and went to meet the ladies.

There was a lot of giggling amongst the women as they quizzed Stacy about last night. I got a lot of admiring looks from them all through breakfast. We finished and had to go. The bellman had brought our luggage down already, so we parted company, and Meriam paid the bill and checked us out. Then they went to gather all the other things in the room.

We made it to the airport and our flight. Just as we were boarding, Stacy got a text, and it was Meriam.

Meriam's text: "WOW, WOW, WOW, you fucking destroyed that bed, it has to be replaced. You should take it home as a souvenir, God; I wish Jed could fuck me like that!"

Stacy's text: "It was incredible. I wish I could remember more of it; I guess Johnny will have to recap it for me tonight. It could happen again."

Meriam's text: "I hope so for you here are a couple of pictures of the carnage you left Have a great honeymoon. I know you will. Love You."

Stacy's text: "Love you too I know we will, ten days in heaven with my lover man, what could be better?"

Once the plane door closed, we settled into our First-Class seats, snuggling together and sipping the hostess's champagne. Stacy showed me the pictures Meriam had sent. I hoped the hotel didn't want to charge us; we had destroyed the bed.

As the flight took off, love was in the air around us. We were starting our wonderful life together, and the next ten days would bond us together forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacy,

I was worn out and needed to see my husband. I needed to try to fix what I had done, what had happened. I walked off the elevator and saw the maid cleaning our room.

I walked in as she was stripping the bed.

"Morning, Miss."

"Morning, was my husband here when you came?"

"No, mam, he left."

I looked at her, "What do you mean he left?"

"I was cleaning a room down the hall, and he stopped me to tell me I could clean his room. He said he was leaving, and you would be using the room by yourself for the rest of the time. He tipped me $100 and went down the stairs."

"What… he left… where did he go?" I was suddenly in a panic.

"I do not know, ma'am, but he had his luggage with him, so I think he was going home."

"Oh, No, No, No, No, Johnny can't go home. No, No, this is our honeymoon."

The maid had nothing more to offer. I looked around, in the closet and drawers, and all of Johnny's clothes were gone.

"Oh Fuck…" I screamed as I saw the papers on the desk.

"Can you finish up in a little while?"

"Yes, Ma'am." She left, closing the door.

There was an eerie silence in the room. I looked around. The maid had cleaned and made the bed. As I looked around, I saw lying on my side of the bed, which I had never slept in, my honeymoon lingerie Johnny had bought to wear on our first night. Sadly, I had never put it on. Now it lay destroyed, torn to pieces. Lying beside it was our wedding license Johnny had ripped to pieces. On top of it was Johnny's wedding ring.

"Oh God, No, Johnny, I am so sorry. I have fucked up so badly." I picked up the ring I had given Johnny two days ago and held our marriage license torn into four pieces. I began to sob, falling onto the bed.

LittleXAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleXAngel

It was clear Johnny was gone. How could I expect him to accept what I had done? I had abandoned him to fuck all the black men from the party and their friends. That was undoubtedly the main problem. I had abandoned, disgraced, and cheated on my new husband and become a black cock slut for the last two days.

I sat up and moved to the desk. I looked at the papers, my passport, plane ticket, the hotel check-in, and a folded piece of hotel stationery. I was afraid to open it, knowing it would be a terrible read.

I went to the minibar and got a bottle of wine. I poured a glass, took two swallows, opened the note, and began to read it!

Stacy,

As you can see, when you returned to our suite, I was no longer here. I could not sit by and watch you destroy my life and our short marriage. You had forgotten about me as you continually fucked every young black Jamaican stud you could find, completely ignoring our marriage vows. At the same time, we were supposed to be on our honeymoon. Yes, Stacy, this is OUR honeymoon, not a black man fuck fest for you.

You may remember that we were married four days ago, when we took vows together to 'honor, obey and forsake all others until death do us part.'

Well, I am still alive, but just barely. You have not forsaken any man that wanted to fuck you, just me, your husband. Your husband doesn't count when you can fuck any big black cock you want.

Since we arrived, you have violated your vows with a minimum of eight black Jamaican men, fucking and sucking them multiple times, while you have made love to me, your husband, only on our first night here. So, since you would much rather be with the black men, letting them fuck you and gangbang you, I thought I might as well just let them have you. You were having such an exciting time with them, I don't see any reason to stay here I am leaving you here, so you can have all the black cock you can get.

It is clear to me that you don't care about me or our marriage. I doubt you will miss me and may not even read this letter for several more days. You have not missed me since I haven't seen or heard from you in the past two days.

Your plane ticket is for next Saturday, and it is on the table along with your passport and the hotel papers. The hotel is all paid up. The plan is inclusive, so you can eat when you are hungry and drink all you desire. The hotel staff, your new lovers, and their friends can help you with anything you need.

Stacy, when you have finally taken enough miles of black Jamaican cock in your white married pussy, you can change your airline ticket and fly home early to Chicago. Or you can wait and fly back on Saturday There is always the chance you may even decide that you want to become a black cock whore and stay here Right now, I don't give a fuck what you choose to do!

I will be at home. If I do not see you by Saturday's scheduled arrival time, I will conclude that I do just not man enough for you, and our Wedding was a monumental mistake. The woman I thought I was marrying is not who any of us thought she was!

I will be seeking an annulment of our marriage or divorce which is the fastest.

Enjoy our honeymoon. I didn't. I hated it!

John,

I sat stunned. It has been two days since I last saw Johnny. Eight Jamaican men had been fucking me over and over. It had all been such a whirlwind that once it started, I didn't think about Johnny all night. I didn't care who or how many men fucked me if had a big black cock inside me all night.

I thought back to this morning. I awoke and realized I was in the same clothes I had been in after the party on the first night. I was in a place I didn't know. I had stunk of cum and sweat. My pussy was sore, as was my ass. Where was Johnny? I knew I had fucked up big time.

When I started to walk out of the house, my whole body ached, my pussy and ass were on fire, and my jaw was sore. I must have had fun having all the sex, but how did I let it get out of control?

There was a cab sitting outside. "Miss, you want to ride back to the resort?"

I climbed in, and he drove off. I didn't even have to tell him where I was going. We rode along, "You are going back to your husband?"

"I take him back two days ago. He doesn't be happy. I hope you can make it right. You been there long time. You been used I'm many black men. That don't be good for your marriage."

I was shocked at his words. It had been over two days. How did that happen? Where was Johnny? Why did he leave me there? I know he could not have watched it if it had been that long. What had happened to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny,

I sat in the lounge waiting for my plane to load. I was destroyed by what the love of my life had done to me. I was lost. For the last several years, my whole life has revolved around Stacy and our future life together. Now what?

I boarded the plane and sent a text to my brother:

My text: "Tim, boarding a plane for home. Stacy has destroyed my whole world. I will explain when I get back. Can you meet me at my house at 6 pm tonight? I will explain everything then. Stacy is not with me. PLEASE don't say anything to anyone, NO ONE PLEASE."

Tim's text: "OK, I'll wait to hear it all. So sorry. No one will know you are coming home. See you at 6 pm. Keep the faith, brother. Love you, man!"

My text: "OK, I will try, see you tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacy,

Over the last three days, my sex drive had been dominating me. It was like I needed to get married to finally unleash my true inner slut. Since our wedding night, when Johnny fucked me like a whore, I have thought about nothing but being fucked hard. Not making love, plain animal fucking Hot, sweaty bodies slapping together, long hard cocks sliding deep in and out of my body many times, using all my holes. Until that night, I was conservative and shy about sex, but that all changed that night.

I remember our first day was magical. We arrived, and once we were in our room, I attacked Johnny, stripping off his clothes and sucking his cock deep in my throat, something I rarely ever did. I sucked Johnny and played with his balls until he collapsed on the bed, cumming hard, filling my mouth with cum.

I swallowed every drop, licked my lips, then crawled up, kissing his body and finally his soft lips with incredible passion. He tasted his cum for the first time as my tongue swabbed his mouth. That kept Johnny going. His cock was trapped between us, growing hard again quickly. I slid down, dragging my sweaty body over him as I took his cock inside me, riding him hard, fucking him with unbelievable power. I slammed down on his hard cock, cumming over and over. I kissed him hard as I lay my sex-sweat-covered body on his, pressing my diamond-hard nipples into his chest. Johnny's cock erupted, filling my pussy with his hot creamy cum. I came again, shaking as we held each other. We slowly came down, feeling the beautiful afterglow, as we fell asleep till early evening.

That night we went to dinner and danced. We clung to each other, and I almost seduced Johnny on the dance floor. We held on and kissed over and over. I was so in love at that moment I couldn't believe it was real.

The night went on, and we went for a walk on the beach. It was a beautiful night as we walked a long way up the beach. We saw a bonfire and walked toward it. There was steel drum music playing. We saw black men and women dancing and drinking. Some of them were smoking reefers; the smell wafted through the air.

We walked along. A Jamaican couple from the party was walking back from the water. They were so black we didn't see them until they were right next to us.

"Hail up mon and lady, what up?"

They startled us.

"Oh, hi, we didn't see you, just out for a walk."

Once they were standing beside us, I could see they were naked, sexy, and very black. The woman was beautiful. She had full breasts with pointy hard nipples, and I was sure the man had been sucking on them. Seeing her so turned on made me even more turned on. I looked down at the man's cock. I was shocked. He was soft, but his cock hung down halfway to his knee.

"You stay at the resort?"

"Yes, it's our honeymoon."

"Wicked men came join we hot the party."

The man introduced himself, "Mi Gerry this is I'm Mona, my girlfriend. We was taking are small time inside the water. Come on, let's go to the party. We celebrate your marriage."

I heard Johnny saying something, but I was so focused on the man's big black cock I didn't hear Johnny. I had never seen a cock as big as his I had heard about black men but never knew it was real. My pussy was soaking wet now.

"Stacy, what do you think?"

I stood there staring.

Johnny pushed me, "Stacy, what do you want to do?"

I looked up at Johnny. I am sure he could see there was lust in my eyes. I was so horny suddenly. It was like I had just seen the most enormous cock I had ever seen. I was chewing my lips. I was feeling very naughty and started to wonder what being fucked by Gerry's big cock would feel like inside me?

I heard Johnny say, "Gerry, we need to get back, it's been a long day, and we are tired."

"Oh man you can't get sleep it's you honeymoon you need to party!"

Mona just then pulled a big blunt from her bag and lit it. She took a big hit and passed it to Stacy right off. Stacy looked at me, took a big pull, held it in her lungs, and then leaned over to me. She kissed me, 'shot gunning' me blowing her hit into my lungs.

"Oh man Is lady you have done this before comes on let we party we have lots of fun."

They started walking toward the others, calling out, "Dem here two newlyweds on their honeymoon and we need to help them celebrate."

The others all got up, moving toward us, greeting us as we approached. I was shocked; they were all naked, and every one of the guys was dark black and had large cocks hanging between their legs, swaying as they walked toward us. My whole body was trembling as I looked at each one. My pussy was very wet; I could feel my cream running down my thighs.

I looked at Johnny. His eyes were everywhere, looking at the beautiful black women with incredible bodies, but he was also staring at the well-hung black guys. He looked at me and saw me trembling, knowing I was way past being turned on, and I needed to be fucked to be satisfied. He knew we were here with eight black guys and eight black women.

A fleeting thought raced through my mind. I could party with the guys if Johnny partied with the women. It would satisfy both of us, and I know it would satisfy me far beyond anything I ever thought could happen.

Mona bumped into me, handing me the blunt, "Here's baby, you going to need this, so you finish it I'm have plenty more. These guys be here. You have long night with the men. You need to prepare. We girls. takes care of your husband."

My body shook. I looked at Johnny; as I took another huge hit, I tried to shotgun Johnny again, but he pushed me away. I could see the concern on his face and felt his hand shaking as he touched me. Johnny leaned down. There was a mixed look of fear and lust in his eyes, and I couldn't read him.

He whispered, "Stacy, we must leave here now and return to the resort. I have a bad feeling about this, and it is not safe."

I looked at him, "No, I want to stay."

I took another big hit of the blunt. I looked into Johnny's eyes, kissed him hard, and filled his lungs with my drugged breath.

He moved away from me, looking at me, pleading with me to leave.

Two women took Johnny over by the bonfire. At the same time, two men and Gerry guided me to another place on the other side of the fire. I could see Johnny as the women started to work on him. I knew he was not into this. It worried me because I knew I was going to fuck these guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny,

I cannot explain what happened that first night at the resort, and things quickly got out of control. Unfortunately, Stacy didn't remember her mother's words, "Always remember you belong to each other, respect each other, love, honor, and be faithful to each other, and your life together will be beautiful."

That night Stacy instantly turned into a completely different woman, One I had never seen or expected to see. She became a true black cock slut. All she wanted was big black cocks fucking her I was out of her mind as soon as the three guys moved her away from me.

The women tried to make me forget what was happening with Stacy and their guys. I resisted them and finally moved away from them to where I could watch Stacy and the guys. I didn't want to see them on her; it was excruciating for me to see my new wife letting these black men take her. I tried to get her away from them, but two other guys put me back in my seat and gave me a lit bong and a Red Stripe beer. I was not to move. At least I needed to know that they were not hurting her and that she was OK with what they were doing.

Not once did I see Stacy look my way or say anything toward me. I was disgusted, seeing my wife fucked in every hole by the big black cocks. Stacy was so overwhelmed she never thought for one second about me. As the night went along, I got stoned and drunk too, and I passed out in the middle of the night.

The following day, I woke up in a house, not on the beach. I was on a cot in the living room. There were naked people all around me. I looked around and didn't see Stacy, Gerry, or Mona anywhere. I stood stumbling outside to the privy.

The house was in a lousy neighborhood, making me concerned about our safety. I stepped back into the place and heard moaning and bodies slapping together. I moved toward the noises down the hall. As I reached the door, Mona came up behind me, "John you should not go in there. You should leave and go back to the resort. Stacy is safe here, but you don't want to see her like she is now. We bring her back soon please?"

I looked at her, "Mona, she is my new wife. I should have never let this happen. I should have taken her back to the resort when we met you. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I hate myself more than I hate the guys doing this to her. I don't know what I feel for Stacy now. I need her home today, or I don't know what will happen."

I turned and walked out. There was a cab, "Sir you want to ride back to the resort?"

I got in and went back to the resort.

As we rode along, the driver asked, "You are leaving wife with the men? No good, they mess up her you wife, fuck her over and over. When they send her back, when they are finished with her, she will not be the same for you, you may lose her!"

I felt helpless. I could not stop Stacy and the black men, and I wasn't even sure I wanted to. If she didn't care about me, why should I care about her? But fuck, I love her, and I thought she loved me.

I sat silently until the cab pulled in front of the resort. I tried to pay the driver. "No sir, the men paid for you.”

I walked through the lobby seeing happy couples kissing and hanging onto each other, in love and happy. That was how it was supposed to be for Stacy and me, but it wasn't to be. I made my way up to my room, and I was exhausted.

I woke up several hours later. It was day two of our honeymoon, but it was anything but a honeymoon. It has been a hell of a week so far.

I lay looking at the ceiling, totally bewildered. What was I to do?

My brain raced through the last twenty-four hours. What had gone wrong? How could my wife morph into a black cock slut instantly? That was what she was now. How could I live with Stacy for the rest of my life knowing what she was and what she had done on our honeymoon? With this memory of coming back on every anniversary.

I knew then that Stacy had to come back to me today, or there was no future for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stacy,

I reread the note.

I was so confused I didn't know what to do.

I grabbed my phone, and it was dead. No telling how many messages I ignored from Johnny. I am sure he felt abandoned by me.

I found my charger and plugged it in. It would take a few minutes to charge, so I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door, stripped of my nasty clothes, and took a shower. I slid down the wall and sat there as the water poured over me and thought.

What had I done to my husband? How could I have been such a total slut treating H=Johnny this way on our honeymoon? He was the man I love more than anything, and I have humiliated and disrespected him. What a massive betrayal I had put on him.

I washed my aching holes and crawled out of the shower, feeling like the well-used whore I am.

What a fool I have just thrown away the beautiful future I have wanted my whole life, and for what? Twenty-four hours of lust with black men and women were all incredible sex, but it was not worth destroying our lives.

My phone was charged enough. I called Johnny, no answer, phone mail. I texted Johnny, but no response. I called the concierge and asked for the first flight back to Chicago.

I packed and dressed. I called the bellman and arranged for a cab to the airport.

I stopped at the concierge. There was a flight in three hours she booked me on.

I checked out claiming death in the family, which wasn't far off. The end of our marriage was more like it!

They said they could give us credit for a week if we used it within a year. That was generous. I took it.

I loaded into the cab and was off to the airport.

Part 2 Coming Soon

©MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All the characters are fictitious, and any similarity to real people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters in this story, participating in any sex act, are of legal age, over 18 years old.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments