Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rub Him The Right Way - Take Two

"His birthday gift leads to an even naughtier party"

38
24 Comments 24
15.6k Views 15.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Recommended Read

Whether this goes her way or mine remains to be seen, he told himself as he contemplated the young masseuse’s proposal.

His birthday surprise ended up being a surprise, all right. Oh sure, he knew about the erotic massage his wife had booked for him. He knew he would enjoy being pampered like a priapic prince under wickedly roaming hands oiled with exotic scents. The masseuse had kneaded and pummeled his entire body with all the skill of her trade, and then some. Every muscle sang with mellow gratitude.

He didn't expect to be blindfolded halfway through the experience to prevent him from seeing his one-woman harem with the mesmerizing touch. He didn't expect to be blindsided with the onscreen visuals of his wife being brought off by the buxom blonde he hired for her birthday massage only months ago.

He hadn't expected to feel the shameless clasp of anonymous lips over the vibrating tip of his cock as he was ready to launch.

She hadn't meant to do it, either, the masseuse had explained sheepishly, but she simply couldn't help herself. Which left them both in a dilemma, because his wife had instructed her to make him come with her hands only, and because the event was supposed to be recorded for the client couple to enjoy at their leisure.

So the girl's proposal was this: would he agree to another session, this time with the prescribed ending, since he was her last appointment of the day? She could edit the recording. No one would be the wiser.

And here she was, one day shy of twenty and obviously horny, sweetening the offer by loosening her short kimono and letting him see there was nothing underneath. Except for a smooth, bare carving in her mons teased with a graceful finger and glossily brimming with unsatisfied lust.

Now that he had been allowed some quiet rest after his happy ending in her mouth, a telltale tumescence through the sheet signaled his readiness for seconds. But could he settle for a hand job this time, when the nubile girl's impetuous lips had felt so thrilling? Look at her body language. It's obvious she's craving something for herself, isn't it? It was the girl's birthday tomorrow, she had giddily confessed. Would she let him do something satisfying for her, up to and including--

His erection thickened at the idea. Decisions, decisions.

She moved toward him, gently pressing on his raised shoulders. "Lie back and let me take care of everything."

A throb of rebellion stirred his groin.That's what you think, honey.

The lights dimmed to where they were before. "You might want to put your blindfold back on," she advised. "For continuity's sake. Don't worry," her voice soothed as her palm warmed his bulge through the draping, "judging by the feel of things, it shouldn't be on for too long."

"What if I don't want to?" he smirked, brushing the front of her baby-soft thigh with his fingers. "What if I'd rather see you take your robe off first?" Heading off her protest,"I know, you're not supposed to, unless my eyes are covered. But you weren't supposed to suck me off, either. Don't you want this," he pointed at his already impressive ridge, "to look its absolute best for the video?"

She tilted her head and pursed her creamy lips. "I suppose so." The silky garment slipped down her shoulders and parted to reveal a perky, beautifully shaped pair of tits, the ones that had rolled dreamily over his back. "Fair is fair," she quipped, gathering the sheet from his lap until it joined the colorful splash on the floor. She stared at his aroused state much longer than professionally necessary, A soft gasp escaped her lips.

"It can get even bigger, you know." His hand reconnected with her thigh. A stray finger traced the upper ridge of her cleft, then retreated in a moist trail. Almost simultaneously his cock twitched. "Do you always get this wet while giving a massage?"

Even in the faded light, he could make out the flushed cheekbones and lowered lids. "Not at all. Just yours."

"Come on," he drawled disbelievingly, still caressing her skin. "You can tell me."

Her smile waned. "I'm serious." She looked directly downward. "No one else would have gotten away with touching me like that."

"Did you like it when I did this?" Once again, he stroked a wishbone path along her sensitive, slightly pouting lips.

"Yes," she breathed.

"You're very hot down there. I think you'd like me to do that some more."

A small snort of protest flared her nostrils. "I'm the one who is supposed to be jacking you off for the video, remember? You agreed to let me do it right this time. And, if I may say so, he looks quite eager for some attention." She fondled his shaft with an expertise that belied her girlish giggle.

His smile was conspiratorial. "I would also like to remind you that I'm the client, too, and this..." Two fingers cantered in the sweet spot just beneath her clit. "...is exactly what I want. I sense that you want it, too, and you want it rather badly."

"Yes." Why did his voice have to be so damn sexy? She inched closer to the table and widened her legs for him. His touch rippled naturally through all the right places, eliciting a long sigh of surrender. "Oh, that feels so good, but...aren't you...being awfully naughty?"

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

Oh, you have no idea, little girl. "You made me feel incredibly good. Now it's your turn, and no argument. All right?"

His clipped tone left no room for debate, so she was only too happy to let it pass. By now, she had lost the ability to think. Her hands gripped the table edge to steady herself as her legs began to buckle. But when his fingertip circled and prepared to probe her, she tilted away from it. "No. What you were doing before is perfect."

What was she, a virgin or something? Couldn't be. "As you please." Her posture relaxed again as his fingers formed the perfect prong setting for her swollen jewel.

Soon her hips began to shift. Then they swayed. Then they bucked with abandon. The appealing mounds of her tits were propped further outward by the tension in her arms. Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes shut. He took delight in being responsible for her delirious state, and so did his hard-on, which bobbed in approval.

"Sooo good...don't stop...oh, ohh, ohhh!" cried his willing captive, her graceful body now rigid and trembling. Another long moan, fevered breathing, then the tension bled away and she shifted out of his reach.

"I knew you needed that," he gloated softly. "Your pussy lips were just begging for it."

Gasping, she managed to climb onto the table, her quivering knees astride his hips. "I need to come again," she panted. "All you have to do is watch; I'll do the rest."

Who am I to argue with a still-aroused nymphet who wants to make herself come that close to my cock? He felt the slide of her dripping sex along his thick shaft, the play of her skin under her impatient fingers. "Mmm, you're a hot and naughty minx, aren't you?" His eyes penetrated hers as he added, "You might as well know how much I want to fuck you right now."

Before he could say another word, she lifted his stout tip and slowly stirred her melted caramel opening with it. Inch by delirious inch she sheathed him in the forbidden heat he had fantasized about during her proposal. I shouldn't be doing this, but oh fuck, she's so tight. And dammit, it's my birthday.

Her imploring "Don't move," was the last thing he understood before her words dissolved into cock-swelling choruses of lust. With one hand she balanced to keep herself from falling into him; with the other, she pleasured, leaving her luscious tits free for him to touch and tweak and cup as he pleased.

Ohhh. While it felt wonderfully depraved to have had his cock in her mouth, the pressure of her pulsing sleeve sent a taboo thrill through him. She remained as still as possible, except for those fingers darting perilously close to where they were joined.

Mere heartbeats passed before she let out another orgasmic yelp, then still another. But she wasted not a moment in the aftermath, unsheathing his massive, sex-slickened erection from her lithe loins before he could yield to greater temptations, and taking her traditional masseuse's posture by the table side once more.

"There." She twined her fingers with satisfaction around his girth. "Now you don't need oiling up. Please put on your blindfold, and on my cue, take it off and look straight up at the ceiling, just like the first time."

He complied and was promptly treated to the most heavenly hand job he'd ever had. When prompted to uncover his eyes, he anticipated another look at the oiled, gyrating nudity of his wife and her zaftig masseuse.

Am I hallucinating? What the--

The girl whose hands were writhing around his boner was also onscreen, almost as naked as she was now. legs slung over each side of an oversized armchair. A minimalist skirt ruffled just above where her finger was tweaking her prominent clit and effectively sending her other parts into a tit-heaving, face-contorting frenzy. The brightly lit set allowed him to see every uninhibited detail as a faceless but well-built man strode confidently into the scene, dropped his trousers, and began to point and sink his very stiff, very thick cock between the girl's flailing legs.

Wishing with all his might to have been the onscreen fellow, he felt his own prick uncorking and spewing messily onto his stomach and lower chest long before Miss Chair's cinema fuck buddy could slide it all the way in.

***

From behind the receptionist's window, she watched her satisfied client depart. He had everything he needed, including the revised DVD of their session which edited out all of its illicit scenes. The overhead visuals to which he had viscerally responded would merely appear as a glare in the upper edge of the frame.

He would be back. She was certain of that. As she carefully tucked her own unabridged copy of their clandestine mutual massage into her purse, she smiled in anticipation of how her new insurance policy would enhance her own private celebrations, birthday and otherwise, in the meantime.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by FirstBlush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments