Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rub Him The Right Way - The Birthday Massage

"He receives an erotic massage for his birthday, along with a bigger surprise"

48
36 Comments 36
20.6k Views 20.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The woman who greeted him, wearing a brightly colored dress, was of a slighter build and much younger than he had anticipated.

She sensed his hesitation and smiled reassuringly. “Your wife made all the arrangements. We’ve been expecting you. Please, right this way.”

She must be the receptionist or something, he thought. Very easy on the eyes, but hardly anything like the bodacious knockout who serviced my wife and got her off so hotly during her birthday treat.

His mind wandered back to his wife’s detailed account of the erotic massage he'd booked as a surprise for her. He had carefully chosen the masseuse online and would have loved to witness the event first-hand, but it hadn’t been possible. Still, the event had provided more than enough fuel for several weeks of ravenous couplings afterward, and what a pleasurable investment it proved for both of them.

He felt the familiar leap in his trousers. Now that it was his birthday and his turn to be pampered, he couldn’t wait to see what his own main attraction would look like. Or feel like.

He followed the graceful legs of his hostess as she led him through a short corridor into a brightly lit room decorated in a neutral palette. Its centerpiece was the expected massage table swathed in crisp white sheets.

“You can leave your clothes here,” she indicated a rack on one wall, “and make yourself comfortable. Cold beverages are on the cart in the corner. Ring this bell when you’re ready, or if you need anything else.”

As she closed the door behind her he noticed the curves swaying beneath the snugness of her skirt. Cute arse.

Alone, he found the ice bucket and tongs. He poured himself a scotch on the rocks, sipped once, then dispatched his business suit to the hangers and stripped. Appropriate enough. Public persona gives way to hidden pleasures of the flesh.

Now what was the protocol? He climbed onto the table and dropped the top sheet over his bottom half. Face down first, right, so she can at least pretend to do your back while she’s really wondering when she’ll get her hands on your...

Uh oh. The power of suggestion began to levitate something beneath him, and he readjusted accordingly.

A small tray table was set within easy reach. He took another pull of the scotch, then rang the bell she had showed him and settled, face down in the hollowed out table.

He heard the door open, sensed a feminine rustle and was aware of the dimming light. Feeling relaxed already from the hit of alcohol, and admittedly tired after his long day, he remained in place, resisting the temptation to check her out.

Let her do her job. I’ll get my good long look at her when she tells me to turn over.

“Would you like some music, or just the quiet?” a calm, sexy voice inquired.

It's a woman, all right. The idea that his wife might have booked another man to rub him out had briefly crossed his mind, and he exhaled in relief.

“Oh. Quiet, I suppose.”

“That’s what I prefer, too.” The squirt of lotion rolling in her palms was slickly audible. “Just tell me where you tend to be ticklish, and I’ll do my best to steer clear.”

Tell you where I’m really ticklish, he wanted to say, and you can rub it anytime.

A pair of warmly oiled hands began to knead his shoulders skillfully, extracting a sigh of approval. They traveled in soothing paths across his back and expertly dug along his spine.

Whoever she is, she knows what she’s doing. Imagine how those are going to feel on my...

Or maybe she’ll use more than her hands. His suppressed semi-erection lunged at the idea. Down, boy. There's a long way to go.

She shimmied her palms over his hips, using more pressure, adding some of her own weight to shift onto what was beginning to push back.

“Too hard?” she asked.

If you only knew. “Not at all. Feels lovely.” What a strong girl. Must be an Amazon. One with gorgeous long legs and a perfect rack.

Her strokes lightened and roamed northward until her finger pads found just the right spot at the base of his neck. In less than a minute he exhaled deeply and drifted off.

When he came to, her thumbs were deeply wedged into his upper hamstrings while her fingers danced over the jut of his arse cheeks. The feeling of penetration so close to his privates sent a jolt through him.

Oh fuck. Guess who stayed wide awake. His boner strained in the minimal crawlspace between the sheet covered leather and his prone, rigid abdominal wall.

His arms had been re-positioned at his side, coddled into limp submission by her patient ministrations as he had slept. His calves were in the same pleasantly exhausted condition. The room was redolent with the mildly woody aroma of essential oils.

Now her hands were squeezing his arse with gusto and without apology, further constricting his quarters, thrusting him forward at a steady pace. The silky friction of the sheet sent subtle thrills along the underside of his thickening cock.

She climbed onto the table, her knees carefully balanced astride him, and molded her nude torso into his back, crushing her hard nippled mounds into his tenderized deltoids, using her entire undulating upper half to stretch and pummel in her very personalized fashion.

Her tits feel like horny heaven pressed into me like that. Imagine how they'll feel when I turn over.

Apparently she read minds as well. “Before you turn over, I need you to put this on." Her weight kept him from turning his head.

Put what on? His mind raced. Does she mean a condom? Wasn't this supposed to be a hand job, but who am I to argue if she wants me to fuck her?

"Your wife specifically required that I do this, if I am to continue with you."

Sweetie, I love you. This is the best birthday present ever!

"Look straight ahead and lift your head just a little. Not too much. There."

What exactly does this have to do with safe sex? Pass me the Trojans, unless I can persuade you to squeeze it between those talented ta-tas first?

From behind, a fitted black blindfold was stretched over his eyes.

Dammit.

Very gently she palpated the edges along his cheekbones and forehead to make certain it was in place.

Should have known it was too good to be true. Yet it seems to be getting harder...

She climbed off him. "All right, you may turn over now." The top sheet was folded and draped over his midsection.

Slowly he stirred, muscles delightfully slack from a half hour of her tactile expertise.

His antenna remained stubbornly wired, though. He could only imagine the ski jump it made in the sheet as he lay on his back. Let's see her try to resist that.

He couldn't fight her professional persistence, though, and he nearly dozed off again while she doted on his shoulders and wrestled every last drop of tension from them. The perpetual motion of her palms caressed his chest with fervor, her fingers curling over and playing with his nipples. Ohhh. Was that her tongue flicking at them, too?

What color is her g-string? Is she naked below the waist? Landing strip, or smooth? Curious minds need to know.

She kept to the flat of his abdomen, instinctively avoiding his ticklish flanks. No, not instinctive. That was part of the pre-game consult, mentioned somewhere between the blindfold and the blissful blastoff.

Her fingers darted beneath the sheet and swirled teasingly over his yearning hard-on from base to tip.

Yes... oh, and such a lovely light touch, milady.

Satisfied that it was still very much at attention, they retreated as it pulsed harder.

Grrrrr. Bring those hands back where they belong.

But she had moved on to knead his legs, lifting one at a time and resting each calf on her shoulder as she worked her way up his quadriceps with a deliberate sensuality that made him vibrate like a tuning hammer.

HugeCockMixceyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockMixceyTS

Something felt different about the ointment as she inched up his thighs and nearer to his waiting beast. There was a change in the consistency, it seemed, and the way it warmed and evaporated on his skin.

Could it be...is she fingering herself while massaging me and mingling her juices in with the lotion? Is that why I'm feeling the one hand on, one hand off technique all of a sudden? Such a naughty, naughty girl, getting all turned on like that. Keep going. Another few millimeters and you're there...

She lowered his leg back onto the table. She slid her palms under the covers and up the sides of his hips.

Touch it now? Please?

He could feel her hot breath through the cool sheet, and his ridge twitched frantically for more. At last she lifted the draping away, spilling it into a 400 count ribbon over the floor.

He heard her gasp of approval, and could have sworn she was licking her lips.

That's it, babe. Take a good look at what I've been saving while you've been dancing around the topic for the past hour. Only don't look too long. Need you to get me off, and very soon.

Something else was going on. What was she doing?

His lips were covered in a gossamer cloud and he found himself breathing in an irresistibly erotic scent. Hers.

Ohhh. She got some very detailed coaching from home all right. I am so fucking hard right now.

The silken river poured along his chest and tummy, then snagged and tightly encased his stiff cock. His own dampness encountered another as the slippery gusset was positioned over his drooling, turgid tip.

Mmmf. He desperately wished he could have watched her take her panties off and do all these wicked things over his body with them and see them wrapped around his raging boner, which was now being feathered with her fingertips through the satin second skin.

"You're so huge!" she enthused. "Can you feel how horny you've made me?"

His throat was dry, so he nodded.

Omigosh, she's licking me through them, too. Flicks of moist heat probed his panty covered prick. His hands clenched at the sides of the table. What an incredible tease.

Her tongue skidded off the silk and landed on his uncovered balls, questing the new territory with eagerness while five fingers began to undermine the stretched sheath. They stalked and surrounded the waiting birthday boy until he was completely engulfed in the insistent glide of her skin on his.

Her body heat sizzled close to his belly. The clasped hand thrust his throbbing, wet tip into the ruched point of a nipple which circled, probed, then tapped his brimming well to adorn itself in slick strands of his pre-cum.

Still caressing his rock hard, needy member, she leaned until the drizzled nipple was just above his mouth.

"Taste," she whispered. "Don't touch. Just taste."

When he realized what lay between his lips he moaned, then lapped, then sucked greedily.

Both hands encircled and pleasured his pommel in a gymnast's grip. They rode him in a vigorous cadence that was anything but relaxing, and he loved it.

A minty scent flowed into the others. His cock was tingling intensely under the influence of her tag team of exotic creams.

Unhh...so good...don't stop...don't tease...just keep doing this...

She drew her nipple from his hungry mouth. "You may take off your blindfold now, and look straight up."

Impatiently he pushed away the nuisance which had deprived him of the visuals he craved. In the dimmed room, his dilated pupils were overwhelmed with a brightness coming from directly above.

His vision stabilized and he made out two feminine pairs of legs horizontally intertwined on the ceiling mounted flat screen. Gradually the image panned out to reveal more of the stunning, toned, fully oiled nude women but stopped short of showing their faces.

One, who was clearly the aggressor, was lying atop the other, pleasuring her with urgency. Her huge tits mounded over the ones of the woman beneath; her fingers artfully tweaked and rolled at the vividly glistening, needy folds between the passive woman's invitingly opened thighs. Their glistening bodies churned together with obscene zeal.

As he was hypnotized by the sapphic tableau, his swollen cock head was awash with tantalizing brushes of a swiftly darting tongue.

Onscreen, the passive woman let out a familiar moan and a subconscious stream of expletives as the camera panned out farther to reveal her contorted expression.

He felt the soft lips of his real world masseuse enclose his bursting tip at the electric moment he recognized his wife in the quivering throes of her birthday climax.

“Fuck!” With his eyes glued to the screen, his hands gripped the anonymous head in place, plunged himself savagely past the teasing rim of her lips and deep into her honeyed mouth, and vigorously expelled jet after copious jet into the hot tight clasp of her throat.

The women above him thrashed in carnal counterpoint to his volcanic convulsions, then separated and fell silent. The screen went dark. His hands released her hair and the velvet mouth set him free. His labored breathing sawed through the room's stillness.

When the sheet covered his aching, spent groin once more, only then did he see the woman with the gifted hands.

To his shock, it was the young receptionist. But she had already slipped a beige silk kimono over her pert nakedness.

"Please don't get dressed just yet," she insisted. "There's more, but I will leave you alone for a bit." And she vanished.

A short time later, a polite knock stirred him from his reverie. She returned with a mixed media package. "You can have this; it's your wife's session. She was saving it as part of your surprise."

"Great. Did you record mine?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes, but..." She bit her lip, lost in thought.

"But what?" The recording didn't come out? Or more likely, it would cost extra?

"I hope you don't mind..." Her lashes fluttered.

"About what?"

"Your wife wanted me to finish you by hand. But I'm afraid I, well, improvised."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry; I just couldn't help myself... I think you enjoyed it, though?" The pretty eyes sparkled with mischievous innocence.

"What do you think?" He was turned on at the thought. In fact, it had felt perversely exciting.

"You brought out the cumslut in me." She put her hand over her mouth, suddenly embarrassed. "I shouldn't have said that."

He smirked at the stirring her word caused. "If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?"

"Old enough," she said proudly. "I'm turning twenty tomorrow."

He had shot his load in a teen's mouth! Fuck, that was so hot.

"I was thinking, since you've rested a bit, and you're my last appointment for the day..." she toyed with the short kimono's fluted hemline, "maybe we could do the authorized version of the ending? I'll edit it into the finished product, and no one will be the wiser."

She loosed the sash of the robe, letting him see her nubile body. "So it's only fair for me to help you get good and ready for this one?" 

Her fingers eased over her smooth bare slit which, as far as he could tell, was still a brimming honeypot of unsatisfied lust.

And who knows, maybe another unauthorized one? After all, wasn't it her last chance to be fucked as a teenager? Would I go that far? Maybe not. Sure is hot to think about, though.

The sheet's topography began to betray his most wayward mindset.

Whether this goes her way or mine remains to be seen. "Sounds fair enough," he said aloud, more than ready for the retake.

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by FirstBlush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments