Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Portia - The Perfect Wife

"Fantasy or fact? You never know with Portia."

71
26 Comments 26
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Every Friday evening my wife Portia goes out with her sister Jemima (uptight) and her best friend Daphne (even more uptight it that is feasibly possible).

All I am asking is that you don’t judge me on what I am going to divulge, ok? All the guys know the saying ‘happy wife, happy life’ yeah? If you haven’t heard the saying, then I suggest you learn it rapid or there will be a vast amount of hell in your life. Just saying.

If you are a lady, then of course you should have the best that life can offer. You deserve a husband/partner who will let you do whatever you want without any jealous reprisals, right? My name is Gregory for future reference. Feel free to send me an email if you like my story. Portia won’t mind.

The night always starts with Portia allowing me to watch her get ready for her ‘night’. It fascinates me how women can transform themselves into such beautiful sexual butterflies. Or maybe that is just Portia. I watch as she pouts at her reflection, her lips emblazoned with an autumnal shade of lipstick that suits her so well. She isn’t the red lipstick, obvious type of slut in the make up department.

‘How do I look?’ Portia asks as she stands up and pushes her stool under the dressing table. Her white mini dress shows off her long, slender tanned legs that are topped off with a pair of killer heels. The dress hugs her gorgeous, drop-dead figure but nothing else is on show. Like I said, being sexy and understated is Portia’s thing.

‘You look gorgeous,’ I whisper as she kisses me. ‘Now, you behave yourself.’

She nods, her head pressed into my chest. We both know she won’t. Portia can’t behave herself for her pretty life, but she will come back and tell me all about it. I enjoy her stories, her filthy mouth. Sometimes, she is talking fantasy and others it is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. It is all part of the game. Sometimes I get it right and others I am wide of the mark.

 

                                                                                **************

 

At two a.m., I hear the door slam and the sound of Portia climbing the stairs which, by the sounds of it, is no mean feat. She walks into the bedroom and flicks the light switch.

‘You awake?’

‘Well, if I wasn't, I am now,’ I reply.

My eyes squint as I try to adjust them to the sudden light; I look at Portia. Her lipstick looks as if it had been smeared across her face by a heavy hand, and her mascara has started to run slightly. Her dress is creased and has various stains on it. I notice they are a mixture of dirt and beer. But despite looking as dishevelled as she does, Portia looks hot, and I feel my cock harden.

She throws down her handbag, walks over to the bed, and stands before me.

‘Do you want to know what I have been doing?’ she asks, her speech slightly slurred.

‘Well, I am wide awake now and feeling horny just looking at you, so you may as well tell me.’

She reaches for my hand and roughly pushes it under her dress, ‘Feel.’

I’m shocked to discover that Portia isn’t wearing panties, and her pussy is dripping wet.

‘Where are your panties?’

Portia shrugs, ‘I don’t know, probably in the alley at the side of the club.’

‘And why would they be there?’ I ask as I push my fingers inside her pussy.

She leans over and kisses me. ‘Because that is where I got fucked by some hungry, horny nineteen-year-olds with massive cocks.’

‘Umm,’ I pull the duvet back and show Portia what her revelations have done to me. ‘Well, you should jump on this and start your story from the beginning.’

Portia hitches up her skirt and climbs on the bed. Expertly she straddles me and guides my cock inside her pussy.

‘I fucked four men tonight, and I still wasn't satisfied, so I fucked the taxi driver on the way home. I told him I had no money for the fare and that I would suck him off. However, his cock was so nice I decided that I needed fucking again.’

‘You’re a greedy slut,’ I murmur. ‘Even by your standards that is extreme.’

Portia rocks on my cock and gasps as she closes her eyes like she is reliving the whole evening there and then.

‘I was in this club, and I lost Jemima and Daphne. This guy came over to me and asked me if I was okay? He was quite handsome and asked if I wanted to dance with him, so I did. Then he pulled me to him and pressed himself against me and whispered in my ear, asking if I could feel how hard I was making his cock.’

I watch as Portia licks her lips.

‘Until then, I had been behaving, but just that one little whisper, and I felt horny. So horny all I could think about was this guy fucking me. The question was, where could we fuck? I didn't want to go to his house and all that stuff, getting personal after a drink, etc. I just wanted to feel his cock inside me and his hot cum either inside me or in my mouth. I wasn’t fussed to be honest. So, I was quickly thinking, where? The club was packed, but that was turning me on even more, the thought of fucking someone in such a public place.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

'I grabbed his hand and led him up the back stairs to the fire exit. I started kissing him and took his cock out and started wanking him, and I could feel his pre-cum on the tip of his cock within minutes.

'I hitched up my dress and turned round and told him to fuck me. He pulled my panties to the side and felt my pussy with his fingers, remarking on how wet I felt, and I was. I was totally soaked by this point.

'He pushed his cock inside me and started to fuck me hard. It turned me on because we could get caught at any minute. Also, I just liked the feeling of a fresh cock inside me. You know that don’t you Gregory?'

I push my own cock inside her hard, ‘You're a dirty bitch. Did he wear a condom?’

Portia laughed like I had asked the most ludicrous thing in the world, ‘No, of course not; you know I like feeling the hot cum inside me after a fucking.  His cock was nice, not too big and not too small, and he hammered my pussy hard as he built up to an orgasm and finally, he shot his load inside me.’

I can feel myself building up at the thought, but I manage to repress myself. I don’t want it all to end before all of Portia's antics real or imagined have been divulged.

‘So, what happened next?’

Portia gets off my cock and turns round onto her all fours, her pussy looking red and beaten.

‘I fucked him off after that because now I was in the mood for multiple cocks.’

I push my cock hard inside her and grab her hair, ‘So go on…’

‘Well, I managed to lose him as quickly as I had lost Jemima and Daphne. I bought another drink, looked around, and decided to have a walkabout.

'I walked past a group of three guys who were in their early twenties. As I passed, one of them cheekily slapped my arse. I turned around, walked over to him, and started kissing him. The whole group began to cheer as I reached down and felt his cock. I turned to them all and asked if they wanted some fun?

'Of course, they agreed, so I led them all outside and took them to that dirty alley at the side of the nightclub. I turned and asked which one wanted to fuck me and who wanted me to fuck my mouth at the same time. I knew what I was requesting was as filthy as the alleyway floor, but by this point, I didn't give a fuck. They decided between themselves, and then we got down to business.

'It was a fantastic feeling having a cock up my pussy and one in my mouth, even though the alleyway floor was killing my knees. The guy fucking my pussy came first, so I took his friend out of my mouth and turned round to let him know it was his turn.

'The other lads were now all stroking their stiff bulges, their cocks desperate to get out of the confines of their pants. After the second one came, I stayed where I was and asked who was next. The other two had their go and came relatively quick as well. I guess it's not every day they would get asked to do something as filthy as I had requested.

'Finally, my pussy was filled with cum, and I stood up and pulled down my dress, forgetting to pick up my panties. They all told me how great I was, and then we walked out of the alley, and rang for a taxi.’

I grip Portia's hips tightly and ram her hard until she starts to groan and grunt with the power of my cock inside her. I make a mental note to have a smell of her pussy after I have finished. I will soon find out if this story is fact or fiction.

‘So, tell me about the taxi driver.’

 Portia gasps and buries her head into a pillow.

‘I was still horny, so I pretended I had no money because he was pretty fit and looked like he had a big cock. I told him I would suck him off in the quiet lay-by as payback for his services or if he wanted, he could fuck me.

'I have never seen a guy swerve his car so quickly and unzip his pants so fast, come to think of it. My pussy was burning, but I needed just one more cock. Luckily his car was quite roomy, so I jumped onto the back seat and let him fuck me.

'He pumped away and panted like he hadn't had a fuck in a decade. When I told him that I wanted to feel his hot come inside me, he came there and then with his hands gripping my tits tightly. I think he bruised them.’

‘Is this true Portia? I ask as I feel myself building up to my climax.

She doesn’t answer and I can’t hold back any longer. I shoot my load inside her. I wait for a moment before I pull out and I lie down on the bed beside her and pull her to me, her head nestling on my chest.

‘I am going to ask you again, did this happen or is it a fantasy?’ I whisper

Portia pulls away and giggles, ‘Gregory, that is for me to know and for you to find out, now lick my cunt, kiss it and make it feel all better.’

I did as she asked. She was telling the truth.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChloeKlein
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments