Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phone Sex – Bedtime Stories

"Eve’s naughty phone sex turns into phone sex for him."

17
14 Comments 14
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"A second phone sex story but this one defies health and safety rules for sexual appetites larger than a mouse. I hope you all enjoy."

It was one of those events that had to be planned to perfection, perfectly timed and with consequences should anything go wrong, especially for Eve.

As a married woman, she would be first to hold her hand up high and let everyone know that her sex life was less than optimum. Her husband didn’t seem to be that bothered no matter what she did to try and spice things up in the bedroom department or outdoors for that matter.

She would have loved to attend a sex club, just the once maybe, to say that she had done it, stripped off in front of all those people, showed them her body, let them touch her everywhere and anywhere they wanted to, never mind the spanking as well. Eve would have loved that.

Yet all she had were the thoughts, the fantasies.

Like so many mothers around their mid-thirties, she felt trapped. Kids to bring up, a job to attend by day, a husband that worked hard but otherwise didn’t care about their sex life. She hadn’t had her husband’s cock between her thighs for over two months.

It was as if her world revolved around, come home, eat, sleep, get up and go to work again; ad-infinitum.

She wanted more, much more, and which is why she has two lovers that she meets occasionally. She wished they lived nearer, especially if one of them had a house of their own that she could visit. Maybe she will come across someone like that one day, but for now, she meets the men in her life on an irregular basis; too irregular for her liking.

Which is why, for the last few weeks, she has been going to bed and timing everything; noting down the precise time they went to bed, how long it took for them to drop off to sleep, especially him, how many times he or she awoke in the night. All of this was sent to him, Matt. He analysed it all; a whizkid with spreadsheets.

Between themselves, they settled on Friday night; bed earlyish, asleep by eleven, maybe midnight at the latest. Wait around twenty or thirty minutes then she would get up and go to the loo. Send Matt a message saying that it was on and wait for the call.

Eve waited an eternity; looking at the phone every second as she sat on the toilet seat, her only clothing pooled sexily around her ankles. Her anticipation and excitement were at boiling point.

The phone rang, there was a quick conversation before she stood up, picked up her panties and dropped them into the washing basket. Eve wandered back into the bedroom with her phone by her side and her headphones plugged into her ears.

She climbed into bed and watched her husband for a few seconds to make sure she hadn’t disturbed him. Then she slid down the bed, placed her phone under the pillow and listened.

Matt did all the talking; the whole point was to entice Eve into doing sexual things while her husband slept. The ultimate goal was to bring her off; masturbating to his words, of what he would like to do to her if he were sleeping next to her.

And so it began, the sexual seduction of Eve took place.

It was all she could do to keep her breathing as low as possible, but whichever way she turned her breasts either caused ripples in the bed or the bedclothes above her. She eventually shoved them off her torso so that she could access her body more easily.

His words enticed at first, telling her about the nibbles on her neck, the kisses down her back. All the nice things that she couldn’t feel but wanted to, was desperate to feel every day of her life.

He then described the way he would stroke her breasts, cup them, squeeze them, roll them in his hands. Eve started to do the same; paying attention to the way he would run his hands over her nipples. Always palm down.

When he told her to suck on her nipple, she lifted her breast to her mouth, flicked it first with her tongue and then sucked greedily on it; she was thankful for her EE’s and the extra bliss it gave her when she masturbated.

His words were enticing, everything he said, she did. She could feel the heat rising between her thighs and she knew that she would be wet when he got to that special place. She rolled onto her stomach when he described how he would caress and squeeze her plump bottom; her hands coming on her behind and performing the same actions as he described.

Before long she had to move onto her side so that she could feel her bottom with one hand and snake her other one down through her cleavage, pinching her nipple hard on the way and onto her wet spot. She was in heaven as he described how he would finger her.

And all his words filled her with desire. Made her the woman she wanted to be. The one that all men turned their heads for. His words said all of that and more. His words also told her how beautiful she was and how he couldn’t resist pushing his cock into her. Yes, she wanted all of those words. Irresistible, desirable, wanted, but most of all fucked.

She caught her breath when he told her that she had gasped loudly. She hadn’t realised that she was becoming verbal and she made more effort to keep as quiet as she could. But it felt so good. Not so much because of the masturbation, but because of the sound of his voice. His intentions and lusty overtones did it for her. Fuck, she wanted him next to her right now, right this moment with his hard cock pressing up against her bottom; seeking acceptance to enter her love hole.

She was smiling and caressing her pussy lips before sliding a finger inside her. Her other hand, the one underneath her, was cupping her breast and pulling hard on her nipple. She was in heaven, not the number one heaven but the number two one.

Her husband, Dave, moved. Eve froze. She coughed. It was their sign that something unexpected had happened and that she would have to be quiet, maybe even end the call. She didn’t want to do that, not now, not while she was in this state.

Her husband’s hand came around her waist and she moved her hand off her breast just in time for his to nestle there. She heard and felt the bed move once more. She stayed quiet and considered ending the call and as quietly and unseen as she could, remove the earphones.

She did neither, she just listened. She coughed again and Matt remained silent.

She felt Dave’s hard cock poke into her thighs from behind. It became stiffer. His hand squeezed her breast as he spooned into her. An unexpected kiss was planted on her neck; just missing the wire of her headphones that disappeared through her long hair and under the pillow.

“Is that for me?” she asked.

Her husband issued a moan of acknowledgment.

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

“Put it in, fuck me with it, you know you want to.”

Her legs opened slightly, allowing him better access. Dave eased his now erect cock along her wet creases before pushing it inside. He pressed tightly against her bottom as he made sure it was well inside. He let out a groan into the nape of her neck as he retracted his cock and shoved it back in. In his half-asleep state, he wouldn’t have been able to reason as to why she was so wet so quickly.

“Fuck me with it, you know how much I love your cock in me.”

Dave grunted and started to fuck Eve. Matt, on the other end of the phone, pulled his cock out of his pants and started to pull on it. It was already erect from just talking to Eve and now, he was getting a private hearing. He knew those words were meant for him and not for her husband. Tables were turned and he suddenly started to enjoy it.

Matt pulled on his cock and started to tell Eve how he was feeling and what her cunt was doing to make his cock swell.

“I do love your big cock.”

Dave pushed in letting his cock do the work before retracting it.

“Push your cock right up inside of me.”

Dave, pushed inside until he could go no further. Matt pushed his bottom off the bed and with his cock in his hands pretended it was Eve’s pussy he was fucking. Matt started grunting and telling her how much he loved her pussy, how wet she was and how much he loved holding onto her tits while he fucked her in this way.

“I love how you fuck me, Squeeze my tits and give it to me hard.”

Matt did that with his bottom thrusting off the bed. Dave slipped his other arm under Eve and cupped both breasts in his hands. He could now pull back and squash her tits to her body while he fucked into her deeply.

“Fuck that feels so good, pinch my nipples hard.”

Dave pinched her nipples causing Eve to cry out.

“Ooh, fuck, I love it, pinch them again. Don’t stop.”

Matt’s eyes were wide, he couldn’t believe that he was listening to Eve, his lover, be so slutty while she was on the phone to him. He listened intently to her cries of ecstasy, her demands on her husband, her moans and groans. He knew how she was feeling, he knew how much she loved cock and her nipples being squeezed at the same time. All he wanted to hear now was the slap of a hand on her bottom as she was getting fucked.

Dave was on the very edge of climax. He started to grunt and moan but he kept thrusting into Eve at some pace, pulling heavily on her breasts as he did so.

It was Eve that said that she was about to climax, though her words were not so elegant and refined. She started to utter her usual sexual smut into the bedroom, the same smut that Matt had become accustomed to when she was on the verge of orgasm.

It made Matt stroke his cock with urgency. He loved to time it right so that they came together; the first time at least. After that, it was always a free-for-all.

With Eve’s orgasm spilling through her body all he could hear were words telling her husband to fuck her harder, give it to her, make her cum. Squeeze her nipples. Smack her arse.

She suddenly pulled up, eyes open when she uttered the last three words, but it didn’t seem to resonate with Dave, he just kept on pushing his cock into her with an ever urgent need. The fact they had never tried spanking, never even talked about it was lost to his singular need to climax.

“I’m going to fucking cum,” Dave announced.

Matt started to recite the same words down the phone to her at almost the same time.

Eve climaxed – loudly, pushing her bottom back onto her husband’s cock as his sperm shot inside her. Her hands came up upon his hands as she kept them firmly in place. She felt him ejaculate, she felt her urgent need crystallise before the fire raged through every part of her body. Her nipples engorged and tingled with electrical impulses, her breasts warmed through, her pussy was pulsing and red hot and those exploding chrysanthemum fireworks were let off in her mind.

The bedroom was awash with expletives, some of which came quietly from her earphones.

Matt had to watch his spunk shoot from the end of his cock and onto his body before telling Eve what she would like to do to that now that it was out. She smiled and nodded her approval.

Eve wanted to go again but felt her husband’s cock deflate and slither from her pussy. His hands still grasping at her breasts for dear life and panting into the space between her shoulder blades.

Eve gently looked over her shoulder at her husband. He seemed on the verge of going back to sleep, the effort had obviously worn him out.

“I need to go to the loo,” she said, looking towards her husband. Dave rolled aside before shifting to the left. Eve swung her legs out and onto the floor and proceeded to the bathroom.

“Fuck, what just happened there, that was fucking amazing,” she said, as soon as the door was shut.

Matt agreed and matter-of-factly told her that his spunk was waiting to be licked off his chest. Eve thought for a while and told him what she intended to do.

She dipped her fingers into her pussy and coated them with a liberal amount of her husband’s spunk, and her juices, and sucked on her fingers.

“Mmmm tastes just like yours,” she whispered, “only yours may just be nicer, and I’d probably get more.”

Matt and Eve eventually ended the call, both relieved that neither of them had been caught out, both excited by what had transpired and both desperate to see each other for a real afternoon fuck in some hotel in the not too distant future.

Eve walked back into the bedroom, slipped between the sheets. Her husband was flat out. She nudged him in the back with her fist and the snoring stopped. She looked on him and eventually cuddled into him. Spooning him like she was spooned earlier. The smirk on her face told a story that only she and Matt could share; one that involved that toy she kept in a box on top of the wardrobe.

It wasn’t that she was ungrateful, she loved her husband, it was just that she knew it was a one-off. That would be it for another two months now. She knew it. She also knew that if it were like that every night, there would be no one else on the scene. There would be no need, lust and carnal desire would be satisfied.

Her tits squeezed into his back as she slowly fell asleep, her husband’s cock still making its presence felt and the thoughts of what Matt would do to her the next time they met running through her mind.

It was a dilemma, her dilemma, one that wasn’t going to be resolved anytime soon.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments