Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Jack - Part 2: The Toy

"A stay-at-home dad expands his sexual horizons"

76
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story continues to follow the sexual misadventures of Jack, the stay-at-home dad."

The first few days of the new year brought with them a mixed bag of emotions.  On one hand, I felt a huge sense of sexual release and happily re-lived the scene on Rachel's sofa many times over (often while alone and stroking a raging hard-on).  On the other hand, I was worried that I may have ruined things in terms of the friendships I'd developed with Rachel, Georgie, and Harpreet, as well as Rachel’s and my marriages.

I don't think my wife, Charlotte, suspected anything, but I needed to know how Rachel felt about what had happened. I just couldn’t seem to find time to speak to her. The new term of toddler classes hadn’t started yet, and Charlotte was at home having taken some holiday that she needed to use up early in the year.  I didn't want to put anything incriminating in writing, so I was hesitant to text or email. In the end, it was more than two excruciating weeks before I finally had a chance to clear the air.

Late one Tuesday morning, my heart leapt when I got a text, "Coffee at mine, 1 pm? R xx." 

I waited ten minutes so as not to seem too eager, then sent my reply, "Sounds good.  I'll bring cake. J xx."  As Ben usually napped from 12:30, meeting at 1 pm sounded perfect.

Pastries in hand, I arrived at ten past one and was relieved to see Rachel's smile as she opened the door.

"Happy New Year, Jack. It's lovely to see you again.  Come on in," Rachel chirped as she reached out with one arm to give me a quick half-hug.  I followed her inside and parked the pram with a sleeping Ben inside.

Georgie was sitting on the sofa in Rachel's large open-plan kitchen, dining, living space, and flashed me a warm smile as I entered.  Both were wearing tight-fitting yoga attire which highlighted how successful they'd been in maintaining their figures after childbirth. Two yoga mats were sitting unfurled by the sliding glass doors.

Rachel joined Georgie on the sofa and instructed, "Set the pastries down.  There's coffee on the counter.  Come and sit."

I plonked myself down across from the pair in one of several comfy chairs.  There was a pause, and my thoughts must have been obvious as I stared at the spot on the sofa where Rachel had jumped on my cock just a couple of weeks prior.  

Rachel's voice pulled me back to the present.  "So, Jack, how do you feel about what happened on New Year's Eve?"

I hesitated, then said, "Erm, I guess I'm feeling a lot of things. To be honest, I've been desperate to see how you've both processed it, and if you’re ok."

Rachel smiled and replied, "That's typical and very sweet of you. I will say, I enjoyed what happened, and it's opened my eyes to a lot of things."

I must have looked a little too pleased with myself as Rachel quickly added, "However, I did feel the need to come clean to my husband."

The blood drained from my face, and my head began to spin as I thought of all the possible repercussions -- divorce for her, divorce for me, looking for a new place to live, child custody battles, and on and on.

Rachel smirked and let me stew for a minute before saying, "But don't worry, he's fine with it."

"Fine with it?  You mean like... like a cuckold sort of thing?” I said, being slightly embarrassed uttering a word I’d only ever seen used in the context of porn.

"No, it's not like that at all.  I told him Georgie found me playing with a sex toy, then kissed me, and I had an amazing orgasm.  David knows I used to play with women when I was at uni, and I think he was titillated thinking about me and her."

Georgie quickly added, "He's probably fantasizing about a threesome which will never happen. But let him dream if it makes him happy."

"So you didn't mention, me?" I asked Rachel.

"Well, in a way I did.  It all depends on your perspective."

"I'm sorry, I don't think I follow you."

"I told him I was using a sex toy.  You connect the dots."

"Maybe I'm being a bit slow, but I still don't understand."

"As I explained to David, Georgie caught me playing with a sex toy and kissed me."

It was then that the penny dropped.  

"So I'm a sort of toy to you?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes.  Or at least a part of you is…I mean has been. And could be again, if you’re willing."

I sat there staring blankly as Rachel added, "You sweet fool.  You didn't think there was anything more to it, did you? You’re not the sort of person we’d have a fling with, and we're not going to leave our husbands for you.  You'd never be able to provide the lifestyle we need.  You're nice, maybe too nice."

Georgie added, "Yes, you don't have to be an arsehole to succeed in life, but it helps.  Our husbands are arseholes, but they're OUR arseholes and successful ones at that. We knew what we were getting into when we got married, or at least we should have done. Now we’ve figured out a way to make life a bit better."

I sat there puzzled a bit stung by the sentiments, and struck by the repeated use of plural pronouns.  What was going on between these two, I wondered.

Rachel continued, "We're happy to have taken each other as a lover." At this, she clasped Georgie’s hand and shifted herself on the sofa so that their thighs were touching.

Ahh… so that's it.  They've got together over the last couple of weeks.  

"Look, you've got a nice cock, which I really did enjoy playing with, but before you get too big a head, Georgie's kiss had as much to do with putting me over the edge as anything else,” Rachel expounded.

She continued, "Let's be direct.  We'd love for our friendship to continue as it was: coffee meet-ups, yoga, prams in the park, all of that wholesome stuff.  Georgie and I have kindled something in addition and are now enjoying something quite passionate." At this, Georgie blushed, and Rachel gave her had an affectionate squeeze.

Georgie chipped in, "We value your friendship and don't want to lose that, so don't feel like we don't see you as a person.  It's just in terms of sex, we can give each other what we need." 

Rachel picked up on this and continued, "We do both enjoy the feeling of a nice cock.  We've used rubber dildos but prefer the real thing.  You seem eager to please and take directions well.  What do you say?"

I wasn't sure what to think.  Here were two beautiful, intelligent women who were asking me to be their sex toy.  The proposition was a far cry from the alpha male role that I always played in my fantasies, but Rachel was right -- I do have a deep desire to please.  In the end, I agreed to give it a try.

Without too much hesitation, I said, "Fine. Tell me what you'd like me to do."

Georgie smiled and replied, "That's exactly the answer we were hoping for."

Rachel added, “We had a fairly strenuous yoga session this morning and are due for a shower.  Why don't you join us?”

I was in a state of shock and disbelief as I climbed the stairs to the master suite, but not so much that I failed to appreciate the view of two shapely asses preceding me in tight-fitting yoga trousers.  My heart raced at the thought of seeing them both stripped bare.

Rachel’s en suite bathroom was large and expensively appointed. The walk-in shower enclosure could fit four people at a squeeze, meaning there was plenty of room for three.  It was a rectangular alcove with tiled walls and a bench built into one side.  A large glass wall separated it from the rest of the room, and it was kitted out with two of the grandest shower heads I’d ever seen.

As I was taking in the high-end fittings and finishes, my gaze landed on a six-inch dildo attached by a suction cup to the far wall in the shower area.  Rachel gave it a tug and it came off the tiles with a loud pop.  She held the dong aloft and with a wry smile,* said, "In case you refused our offer." 

Then she barked, "Right then, you see what you're standing in for.  Strip off and get your back to the wall."

I was keen not to lose the opportunity to be a part of whatever was unfolding so I shucked my clothes in a hurry leaving them in a neat pile in the far corner of the room.  I then scurried into the shower enclosure, my stiff cock bouncing as I stepped.

Tonya_Rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tonya_Rose

With my back pressed tightly against the cold tiles in roughly the same spot the dildo had been, my heart thumped in my chest as I began to enjoy the show.  Rachel and Georgie were a sight to behold. 

Georgie stood behind Rachel and made as if to remove the hair tie keeping her somewhat curly locks in a ponytail.  Instead, she gripped the ponytail tightly in one hand and slid the other down the back of Rachel's yoga trousers.

"MMMMmmm... Jack isn't the only one who admires this ass," she cooed, and I blushed at thinking how obvious my staring must have been.

Releasing the ponytail, Georgie knelt and pulled down Rachel's bottoms, exposing her ass for us both to admire in its naked beauty.  With a quick kiss on both cheeks and a light smack as she stood, Georgie exclaimed, "Sports bras are a pain in the ass.  You do yours, and I'll do mine."

With that, both women disrobed and walked hand-in-hand towards the shower.  Regretting that I quit Sixth Form drama club after just a few sessions, I was trying with all my might to blend into the wall and channel an inanimate, albeit anatomical, object.

Although both were beautiful, the two women were quite different.  Rachel, the petite brunette, stood maybe 5' 4" and had tremendous curves.  She had wide hips and heavy breasts which were at least DD cups.  They were topped with large areolas and her pubic hair was trimmed to a narrow, dark landing strip.  In contrast, Georgie stood at 5' 8".  Her breasts were perky and B cups at best.  Her nipples were small but perfect in their symmetry.  Her sparse, ungroomed bush was just two tones darker than her pale skin and was sexy as hell. It was easy to tell that Georgie spent much of her teenage years riding horses, swimming and otherwise being active, setting the foundation for what remained a tight body well into her thirties.

For my part, I was ignored and invisible which was fine as I wouldn't have known how to add to the proceedings.  The two lovers seemed so absorbed in each other, nothing else mattered. 

I watched with deep jealousy as the playfulness Georgie showed in stripping Rachel continued.  Their four hands were always in motion: cupping a breast to squeeze it gently, offering a breast to be kissed and nibbled, tracing down a side and up a thigh, lightly parting lips which were becoming increasingly red and swollen.

They were perfectly in tune. Routine and infrequent sex at home led me to forget that sexual contact could be so creative and fun. Oddly, the pair seemed selfish in their own pleasure and unselfish at the same time, knowing the other took pleasure in it as well.  I wished I could someday be half as confident and at ease with a lover as these two.  The result was that I had no problem maintaining an erection despite keeping my hands firmly pressed against the tile wall.

Georgie washed Rachel’s hair. She took time in applying the conditioner, offering a tender head massage interspersed with tugs of hair to expose her neck to be kissed and her earlobe to be nibbled.

Playfully, Rachel spun around, pushed Georgie’s back against the fixed glass panel directly in front of me and pressed their pussies together.  Taking one of the blonde's tiny nipples in her mouth she let her right hand drop to their lower point of contact.  By the motion of her arm and the whap, whap, whap sounds audible above the tinkling of the shower, it was clear she was fingering Georgie’s pussy and that Georgie was enjoying it.

After a short while, Georgie let out a series of cooing sounds and her pale flesh became flushed as she experienced what I took to be a small orgasm. Then, with mischief in her eyes, she pushed Rachel backward three steps until her voluptuous rear made contact with my cock.  Georgie smirked as Rachel let out a small yelp when she felt the tip of my rigid member slide between her legs.

"Mmmm, you like that don't you, baby?" Georgie said as she reached down and started moving the head of my dick in small circles.  At the apex of each motion, my head came in contact with Rachel's clit causing her to shudder and press back into me.  I could sense she was getting close to an orgasm as her legs began to give out and the weight pressing on my stiff cock gradually increased.

Georgie purred, "Not yet, my love," and pulled Rachel a half pace forward into a deep and passionate kiss.

Released from being engulfed in Rachel's pussy lips, my cock sprang upward. Still locked in their embrace, Georgie worked her right hand down Rachel's back over her ass and grasped my cock.  She began to slide the thick head up and down in the slot between the generous mounds of Rachel's cheeks.  At each pass over Rachel's sphincter, Georgie would give a playful nudge with her upper thigh which was lodged in Rachel's crotch. 

Despite being half a step behind in every scenario to that point, I did anticipate what was coming next, and I couldn't believe my luck.  My only experience with anal sex had been just a once-off with a drunken hookup at university.  I couldn’t remember it well enough to say whether it was worth the hype, consequently, it still held the allure of forbidden fruit.  I'd often masturbated thinking that my wife might someday suggest it, but I was too afraid to broach the subject for fear of appearing a pervert and turning her off to sex completely.

My hopes were soon confirmed when Georgie reached aside for a bottle of shampoo and drizzled a few dollops on my cockhead while it was nestled in the divot of Rachel's rosebud. 

As the sensation of the silky, cool liquid and its location registered with Rachel, she exclaimed, "You wouldn't."

"Ahh, but I would, and so would you," Georgie responded, and grabbing and spreading Rachel’s ass cheeks, nudged her friend backward. 

I felt the head of my cock slip past Rachel's outer ring and I was three inches deep before I knew it.  Rachel might have let out a whimper, but any noise was muffled by Georgie's deep kisses. 

In a moment I will never forget, time seemed to stop as I focused on the gorgeous, voluptuous woman impaled on my cock. I remained silent and motionless as Georgie took over and began nudging her hips into Rachel's, pressing her progressively deeper onto my rod.   

Georgie was in total control as she rocked Rachel forward and back on my cock. Once she started releasing deep guttural moans, Georgie took this as her cue to begin working on Rachel's pussy and clit.  I could feel the motions of her fingers through the wall separating Rachel's cunt from her anus.  These added to the almost overwhelming stimulation I was already getting from the warm grasp Rachel’s sphincter had on me.

The sensory overload must have been too much for Rachel as well.  The spasms accompanying her orgasm sent me over the edge, and I released my load deep inside her ass.  The throbbing of my cock seemed to spur a second wave of pleasure, and Rachel’s body shook while collapsing into Georgie's arms.  As she slid forward, my withering cock was released, dripping cum and shampoo suds into the swirling water below.

Georgie tenderly guided her lover to the bench built into the side wall of the shower enclosure. Rachel lay back in a heap on Georgie's lap, her eyes closed and her breathing shallow.  The engorged lips of her pussy indicating the intensity of her recent arousal.  With a flick of her hand, Georgie dismissed me wordlessly. 

I grabbed a bar of expensive-looking soap and gave my dick its poshest washing ever.  On my way out, I took a towel at random from the folded stack on the dressing counter, dried myself, dressed and quickly found the door.

As I descended the stairs with a cock smelling of bergamot and geranium, questions raced through my head.  Although I was sure I'd performed my job well, would I get another chance? What exactly had I got myself into?  And, where the hell was Harpreet?

Published 
Written by dawes8442
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments