Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opening A Marriage Or Not - Part 2

"Twists and turns make things look different than they seemed."

76
18 Comments 18
2.9k Views 2.9k
10.1k words 10.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 is here. Part 3: The final, is in the queue and will be posted as soon as it is approved. Read, Share, and ENJOY Jamie for Maxx and Rachel."

I walked out of the room to the kitchen. It was late. I was emotionally drained. I needed to sleep. I put my scotch glass in the sink and leaned on the counter. I looked out the window into the darkness. I could see my faint reflection in the window glass. What I saw was not normal for me. No, I saw a partially beaten man whose castle was abnormally crumbling under him. I had to do something immediately to shore up the foundation of our marriage or decide to end it permanently. There were no other options.

I turned and saw Colleen standing across the room, hugging herself nervously and swaying. She was chewing her lips as she looked at me with sad eyes and tear-stained cheeks. If I thought I was defeated, I was nothing compared to Colleen.

When she saw the look on my face, Colleen collapsed into a chair, dropped her arms on the table, and her head onto her arms, sobbing. The realization of what she had done hit her like a devastating earthquake. It had destroyed her cheating world. Colleen doesn’t understand that the aftershocks were beginning and would change our lives. No matter, this all ends. She was waiting for me to say something, but she would not like what she was about to hear.

“Colleen, stop crying and feeling sorry for yourself. Please pay attention to my next words, as they are critically important. Colleen, from this moment on and until we settle this, you are no longer welcome in my bed. You will stay in the guest suite on the other side of the house. You can move your clothes and personal things tomorrow. You will not speak to me unless I speak to you first or ask you a question. There will be no conversations unless I start them, and they will end when I say so.”

Colleen raised her head. There was shock on her face. Colleen started to speak… but I raised my hand, palm out, and cut her off. “No talking!”

I walked to the kitchen desk, took a notepad and pen, and laid them on the island.

“Colleen, if you want to tell me something or request a conversation, you will use this pad to write what you want. I will read it and decide if I want to talk to you or if it wastes my time. If you speak without permission, I will punish you by locking you in your room. You no longer have any status in this house until I grant it back to you if I ever do that!   

“As for the kids, I will arrange for Sue to take them to Tim’s condo at the beach for a week or more. Sue can home-school them while they are there to ensure they will not fall behind.

“Colleen, you are such a good liar and actress that you should easily be able to act as if nothing is happening when they come home on Sunday. They will leave again on Monday. They will know nothing about what is happening, and you will not show any emotions. Do you understand?”

Colleen dropped her head back down on her crossed arms and began to sob again. The true impact of her actions had finally registered with her, and she saw a cloud-filled, stormy future ahead.      

“Colleen, you have fifteen minutes to get what you need for the night from our room, and then you need to leave my bedroom. Get your things now. I need to go to sleep.”

I watched as Colleen stood and walked past me, saying nothing as instructed. I turned away, not wanting to see the woman I loved in all the pain she was feeling. It hurt me. I looked out through the window into the darkness. It was like looking into my life now, dark with no reference for where this whole mess would end. The clock on the stove read 3:42 a.m. Looking back to eight hours ago, I thought my life was beautiful. Little did I know that it would turn into a complete HELL!

As I waited for Colleen to gather her things, I texted Edgar.

My text: “Hey buddy, how is our friend doing? I want you to scare the life out of him. I want you to get Esmeralda to do her things with him. Tell her what he did and have her teach him what he should never do again. I want her to give him the full treatment, so even the thought of fucking another man's wife will make him pee in his pants.”

Edgar responded.

Edgar’s text: “This guy is scared. He thinks we are going to kill him. I have assured him that he has a date with his company's senior staff and HR on Monday, and he will be in fine shape for that meeting. Since we are adding Esmeralda into the weekend, I am sure he will be worn out, but he will be in perfect shape for the meeting.”

My text: “Get Esmeralda scheduled. Whatever it costs, she has to do a number on Michael, humiliating him and teaching him respect for all women, especially married ones!”  

Edgar’s text: “I am texting her now. We will give him to her all day tomorrow and let him rest on Sunday. Then, we will let her have him one more time Sunday night. That should do it.”

My text: “Do whatever you want with him, just make sure he is at the office at 9:00 a.m. Monday morning, dressed nicely and alive!

Edgar's text: “OK, Esmeralda confirmed the schedule. Let the fun begin.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colleen came back through the kitchen and headed toward the guest suite. She looked at me with sad eyes, and a few tears rolled down her cheeks. I had to fight my emotions, but I did, and she walked on, not knowing what would happen next. I hoped she would be able to sleep. She needed it as badly as I did.

I went to my room and showered under the hottest water that I could stand. I was not sure what the future held for Colleen and me. Her betrayal was so blatant and aggressive that I could not see how we could survive as a couple. My beautiful life was coming to an end. My heart was broken, and what about our children? God, this was killing me. I slid down to the floor and sobbed under the hot water. I stayed there until the water started to cool.

I finally washed and left the shower. I dried and locked the bedroom door. I crawled in between the sheets naked. I lay there and closed my eyes, but I kept seeing that asshole and my wife kissing and fucking. I could hear their voices planning their future together, with me along for the ride in the sidecar. I thought I would never sleep, but finally, exhaustion won out, and I slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with a raging hard-on and had to pee. I ran to the bathroom and made a waterfall into the bowl. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and walked to the door wearing my crocks.

As I opened the door to the hall, Colleen greeted me. Lying on the floor, balled up in a blanket and sleeping. My heart sank as I saw my wife suffering so severely that she could not sleep across the house from me. I took a deep breath and walked past her down the stairs to the kitchen, leaving Colleen lying there. 

In the kitchen, I smelled the brewed coffee Colleen had made. My cup sat beside the coffee maker, and there were several pages from the notepad where Colleen had written something for me.

I poured my coffee and picked up the pages. I went to my office and closed the door. I sat in my chair and began to read.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind was spinning. My God, what a selfish, stupid bitch I was and still am, I guess. That doesn’t just go away. Once you become a bitch, it stays with you!

What was going to happen to Michael? Not that I cared much about him anymore after he admitted he just used me as a fuck toy and didn’t care about me at all. Jesus, what an asshole he was, well fuck him!

I followed Franklin into the kitchen, shaking with confusion and fear. I had no idea what would happen, but I knew that whatever it was, I would not like it. I also knew that I deserved whatever Franklin decided for me. I was standing, hugging myself, nervously swaying and trying to think, but I couldn’t. All I saw was the end of my marriage and my life. My husband had said the ugly ‘D’ word… Divorce!

God, no, Franklin can’t divorce me. Without Franklin and my children, I would die. Maybe that is what should happen! Perhaps everyone would be better off if I just died!

I looked at Franklin. He was staring out the window, ignoring me. I could see his reflection in the windowpanes. I had never seen anyone suffering in pain; that showed on Franklin's face. It was much worse than when Franklin’s father passed away a year ago. Franklin was devastated. I comforted him and helped him through the ordeal. But now I see him showing even more profound pain, and I knew that what I had done to him was catastrophic! God, I did this to him. I was the cause and could not comfort him this time. I collapsed into a chair and sobbed into my arms for a while longer until no more tears fell. My only thought was how to save my marriage!

Then I heard Franklin talking about rules. One… I was banished from our bedroom to the other side of the house. Two… I could not speak to Franklin without his permission. I had to ask first or write notes. How would I ever be able to discuss this mess I had created if I could not talk to him? I would never be able to survive this. I wondered if Franklin wanted to save our marriage or if he was damaged so severely that he didn't care anymore. That thought sent a powerful fear coursing through me, and my heart sank. I was told to get my night clothing and whatever else from our bedroom and sleep in the guest suite. I left the room and did as I was told. When I came back through the kitchen, I said nothing and walked past Franklin to my new room.

I showered, trying to wash this mess and Michael off me permanently. I was not sure that could happen. I was drained and mentally exhausted. I dried off and crawled into bed naked. I wrapped myself in a blanket and tried to sleep. It did not come. I lay awake thinking of my loving husband lying in our bed alone, all because of my stupid actions. After a while, I decided to lie outside Franklin's room in the hallway. I could hear him breathing, and maybe I could sleep.

Walking through the kitchen, I saw a yellow pad and pen on the table. I had to write something to Franklin. I sat down, pulled the pad to me, and picked up a pen. I looked at the paper but was unsure how to start the letter. It was a struggle, but I began writing my story about how this happened. I prayed that what I wrote would make a difference to Franklin.

Franklin, my love…

I am unsure how to start this letter, but I must tell you my side of the story. I haven't been able to speak to you, so I must write this letter to tell you my story without the physical emotion I will feel while talking to you face to face. However, I would prefer to speak to you so we can converse and not be one-sided, as the letter will be.

Franklin, everything that has happened was never supposed to happen. I have never had even a fleeting thought about cheating on you. I love you completely, Franklin. No one has or will ever change that feeling, regardless of what happens now. I will love you for the rest of my life.

I know you don’t believe that now. Because any wife that loved their husband, as I say that I do, could never have betrayed their husband as I have. So, if that is true, how could I have done what I did to you? I understand your doubts and would feel the same if the situation were reversed. I would want to kill you and the person you cheated with. Yes, I get that, but those are your emotions taking over, and I was hoping you could think about this without emotions! It is the only way to see what happened. Please read this letter as many times as you have to be able to think without emotions. Franklin, please, I beg you!

OK, here it is in all its ugly glory…

When I was promoted, I was so excited to work with Michael. He was dynamic, and I knew I could learn much from him. Being chosen to be his assistant was an absolute honor. You know how excited and proud I was, and you were proud of me, too. 

The first month or two were average, but being around Michael was exciting and affected me. As we worked close together, he seemed to touch me more and press against me at every opportunity. I didn’t think it was anything at first, but the more it happened, the more I liked it.

His compliments and praise on my looks and work were exciting and made me feel special. I also knew it was making me a little more sensual, and that played over to you and me. We benefited from Michael’s attention, which was good for us. I wanted to make love to you more. At the time, I never thought that it would lead to anything more, and I had never cheated on you, nor had the idea ever entered my head before or even then.

Then, one day, we went to lunch and somehow kissed. I am unsure how that happened, but it did, and that started everything. Michael began to flirt heavily with me, and I began to respond, liking the attention and innuendoes flying around.

Each week, Michael seemed to touch me more, and when we worked close in his office, he would kiss me occasionally. I knew it was wrong, but his attraction was so strong that I could not stop him. I was horny all the time, so when I got home, all I wanted to do was to fuck you, and we did every day. Our sex life improved, and your ED disappeared, and soon it was incredible again. I didn't realize it was my feelings for Michael that was driving me into bed with you, but when you and I were together, Franklin, I was madly fucking you and only you. Michael never entered my mind.

It was only at work that I had slightly sexual feelings for Michael. He started to put the press on me, and finally, one day, when we were working together in his office, he pulled me to him, smiled, and said, “Colleen, I am going to kiss you. You want me to, don’t you? “

I stared into Michael's eyes and felt mixed feelings rush through me: confusion, instant guilt, fear, and incredible lust. Then I thought of you, and what I would be doing was cheating on you and us. I pushed Michael away.

“Michael, I can’t do this. I am married and love Franklin. This is not right and could hurt my marriage.” I said, trying to make my point.

Michael moved to me again and said, “Franklin will never know. We will only do things here at the office, never outside.” He waved his arms around his office, his domain. “No one will know what happens in this office. You and I can be lovers; no one will be the wiser. Don’t you want that, Colleen? I know you have feelings for me. You know I have feelings for you.”

Franklin, Michael pulled me to him again and kissed me hard, and passion grew. I could not resist him and kissed him back. Before I knew it, Michael had locked the door and told Belinda to hold his calls.

He came to me and kissed me again, and Franklin, he had me. I cannot explain it, but something about him gripped me, and I was under his control. I lost all sense of everything: right, wrong, you, everything. That was the first time I did what he wanted and sucked his cock, and later, he fucked me for the first time.

After what happened that day, I felt so guilty, and it was a struggle to come home to you that night knowing what I had done. We didn’t make love that night or the next night. I had to clear my head and talk to Michael.

The next day, I told Michael we could not continue with anything but business, so no more fooling around. He was somewhat surprised but agreed to leave it alone… for now!

Things went well for a few weeks, with no actual flirting. Then Michael started flirting with me more each day. I began to like it, but I knew it was wrong. Michael also praised me for everything: my work, dress, makeup, figure. Then he started to touch me again. He sent shivers through me.

I liked his attention and flirted back, remembering that day in his office. I would get soaking wet, and I knew my scent was all around me. It drew Michael to me, and I was very receptive again. I knew he could sense that I was becoming an easy target, and I wanted it to happen again.

Franklin, I was so mixed up. I couldn’t come to you and tell you I cheated on you with Michael and expect you to help me end the mess. You would do what you plan on doing now: kick me out as I deserve.

I could not resist Michael, but there was no love. I only love you. As strange as that may sound when you read this into your head, it is 10,000% true. I only love you. Yes, I did lust after Michael, and soon, I was doing any sexual act he wanted me to, whenever he wanted me to do it. We were having an open sexual relationship exclusively in the office.   

Franklin, there was only one time that we openly flirted and did other things outside the office. That was the night that Belinda took the pictures she sent to you that disclosed my affair with Michael. That night after we drank and danced, we went to a hotel and fucked for two hours before I came home late that night.

I felt so guilty that night and for two weeks after. I told Michael it was over and prayed I had the strength to make that statement stick. Well, I did it for two weeks, then Michael came to me and told me that we had to attend a five-day conference in California in two weeks. Michael explained that he was a key speaker, and I had to participate to ensure his speech was complete and to manage his daily appointments.

I was excited. I had only been to California once, to San Diego. We were going to San Francisco on this trip. You were excited for me, too. I worried about you being home alone and me being in California with Michael. I knew I could not be with Michael daily while we were away. I had to maintain some control and not let Michael own me on the trip.

Well, Franklin, we both know that didn’t happen. Michael fucked me on the second day, and for some reason, I agreed to move into his room for the week. There was this incredible draw to Michael when we were together. We were insatiable with each other, morning, noon, and night; some nights, all night long, we fucked and sucked, and he ate my pussy like a hungry animal.

Franklin, as hard as it is for me to say, the whole time with Michael when he was fucking me or eating me or when I was sucking his cock is a little blurry. I know we never made love, only fucked. I only make love to you, and it will always be you. Franklin, Michael fucked me like a rutting animal making me cum for hours. It was incredible. I had never cum so many times in my life.

When we came home from California, things had changed. There was a much stronger hold Michael had on me. There was still no love, but Michael and I were lovers. We found time almost every day to flirt and kiss, but we restricted our sexual activities to once or twice a week and always in Michael's office behind locked doors. Those days are blurry, too, but I know the sex was incredible.  

As the weeks went on, we grew closer, almost inseparable, which began to cause a problem. We knew that others knew or suspected that we were lovers. That concerned us both, and we backed off for a few weeks. Then, one day, Michael called me to his office for a conference. I slipped my panties off as I usually did when I expected to have sex with him.

I went to his office, and he ordered lunch. That always meant we were going to eat lunch and have each other for dessert and fuck most of the afternoon. As we waited for the food, Michael kissed me and felt me up. I was so hot that when the food arrived, I didn’t want to eat all I wanted was for Michael to fuck me. But we ate first them he ravaged me all afternoon.

After we finished, Michael told me of his promotion and that he would relocate to California in a few weeks. That shocked me, and I was sad he would be leaving. I also realized that I had developed stronger feelings for Michael. I had a sinking feeling of my impending loss and began to cry. That shocked me, and I wondered if I was falling for him.

Michael held me and said, “Colleen, I want you to come with me. I want us to be together. I know you have feelings for me, and I love you.” 

I was shocked and gasped at his words. He had never said anything like that before, and the L word had never been uttered between us. Franklin, that hit me hard, and I had difficulty breathing. I was lightheaded and did not know what to do.

Michael kissed me hard, and he consumed me. All my defenses were down, and in minutes, I was naked on my knees, stripping off the rest of Michael's clothes, his trousers, shorts, shoes, and socks, until he was as naked as I was. I sucked his cock, until he came in my mouth, and I swallowed his load.

Franklin, I was emotionally overwhelmed by what Michael had told me and his declaration of love. I was so confused about California, moving there, and about you and the family. There was no way I could ever leave you, my love, and our exceptional children. My head was spinning, but for some reason, I craved Michael.

Thinking back now, I don’t remember much more of that day. I was confused and emotionally messed up. I do remember being naked and fucked for the next three hours in every position we could. Michael repeatedly told me he loved me and wanted me to come to California with him. I was in such a state of sexual bliss and confusion that I said to him that I would go with him, but only if you and the kids could come, too, and our marriage became an open marriage.

Then Michael and I could continue our relationship, but you would be okay with it, and you could see other women. This all compounded my confusion, but I was unsure if you would agree and allow it to happen. However, it was the only way I would do it. I knew I could not lose you and our family. Michael doubted that you would go along, but he said he would work on a plan. Otherwise, Michael and I would be through when he moved.

When I came home that night, my guilt level was off the charts. It wasn't easy to look at or talk to you. I showered when I got home to get Michael's scent off me. We had dinner and a normal night together with the kids. I washed my pussy again before bed to make sure I did not smell of sex when we made love. That night, you made beautiful love to me and helped me regain some sanity.

A few days later, Michael told me he had also promoted me to his assistant position in California. He had also worked out a way for the company to purchase a home for our family in the Bay Area. That way, we could move, the family could stay together, and Michael and I could still be lovers. Our marriage would be open, and you could pursue other women. I thought about that option and whether you would agree. I had major doubts about that and felt sure you would never have agreed.

I knew our special dinner was coming up next week, and that was an opportunity to tell you about the plan. A few days before, Michael and I had a major fuck fest in his office. I became extremely horny as soon as I walked in and closed the door. I locked it and took off my clothes. We fucked for a long while, and Michael had me cumming all the time. Later, when we calmed down, Michael and I planned and rehearsed how I would tell you about my promotion and the need to move to California. Then, I would explain the opportunity for an open marriage. But you know all about that now, so I will not go through that again.

At our dinner out, you didn’t know what we had planned, but Belinda sent you pictures of Michael and me. You put your phone before me, and when I saw the picture. I was devastated, not knowing what to do. You ran to the men’s room, and I panicked, writing you a note, and leaving you at the restaurant. At that moment, all hell broke loose, and my world exploded! I didn’t want Michael alone. I love you and want you both. I realized that would probably never happen. I thought my life was over, and maybe I would be better off if I just killed myself.

I made a fateful decision. I had to save our marriage if that was even possible. I suddenly felt so guilty that I had to talk to someone who would not judge me and help me think through this mess I had helped create. I took an Uber to our Pastor's house, and he talked with me and helped me decide that I had to resign from my job to save our marriage. That was extremely hard to do, but the Pastor was right, and that is what I did.

Franklin, as you know now, I have resigned from my job. We have also learned that Michael is a fucking predator and doesn’t care about me. I have finally woken up from the misguided way I have lived for months. I was so naïve to allow myself to be swept off my feet by Michael's flirting and sexual dominance. Though I never treated you or the kids in any way other than a loving wife or mother. I have betrayed you gravely and understand you have lost all respect for me. Franklin, you most likely hate me for what I have done and will divorce me, leaving me on my own without you or my children and with little money. You are right to do so. I do deserve whatever you decide. 

I will say this one last time, Franklin. I love you with all my heart and soul. I never meant this to happen, and I am profoundly ashamed of my actions. After what I did, I am unsure how you could ever exist with me as your wife. I do not deserve your love or respect. I do not know what I will do with the rest of my life, but it would be a miserable existence without you and our children.

I end this letter with a loving apology and declaration of my love for you now and always.

Franklin, I love you, my dear. Please believe me.

Colleen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read the letter three times before I could read it the fourth time with no emotion. Each reading answered a few questions or clarified my thoughts as I combined all the pieces I had heard and seen.

On the fourth reading, I began to understand how Colleen had come under Michael's control and how she had let him seduce her. As much as Colleen loved me, our sex life had suffered due to my ED, and she felt that I no longer desired her. It was not true, but to Colleen, it was, and that was a hard blow for her, as it would be for any woman. At the same time, a virile man had her attention in her work life. He used my inadequacy to play on her feelings, eventually seducing her and starting their office affair.

LorenaMiler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenaMiler

As I thought back, I never saw one change in Colleen’s behavior or focus on our family in all the time Michael was fucking her. She had played the loyal wife and mother perfectly, so I doubted she had stopped loving me or the children. I believed her when she said she loved me and only me.

It was like Colleen had two families and lived a separate life in each one. Colleen, my children, and I were at home, and Colleen and Michael were at work. She was my home wife and lover, while at work, she was Michael's work wife and whore.

I wondered if Colleen could compartmentalize each life so that when she was at home, Michael did not affect our lives or sex lives. Then, when Colleen was at work with Michael, she did the same, blocking out the family and me, and their sex life was wild, exciting, and satisfying for her. In her mind, she never crossed that invisible line between being my wife and being Michael’s work wife, always keeping activities separated.

Yes, that was it. Now I understand.

In Colleen’s fantasy life, Michael fucked her, satisfying her in ways she thought I could not. She was wrong. I satisfied her most of the time once my ED was remedied. Even then, she admittedly blamed me for my ED, feeling I lost my desire for her. She was wrong again, and I proved it. But in her fantasy mind, Colleen continued to see me as inadequate, justifying in her fantasy life fucking Michael.

The slick Mr. Cohn facilitated all of this. He admitted he used Colleen and worked with her until he controlled her. Michael was a predator, and Colleen was his prey. He devoured her, making it impossible for Colleen ever to stop. He was on the verge of getting what he wanted, completing his conquest, disregarding the devastating consequences he would impose on our family.

After reviewing the past year and organizing the timeline, I better understood this mess. I opened my laptop and put the thumb drive in the port. I needed to see and hear them. I was still numb to things, so my low emotions helped me be more focused on what they said and what I saw.

For the next two hours, I watched Colleen suck Michael’s cock twenty-one times and swallow each time. I watched Michael as he ate Colleen’s pussy and made her cum at least that many times. Then I watched them fuck twenty-nine times. That did not include the night they went to the hotel or the trip they took when they fucked each other every day multiple times. After I finished watching them, I realized my cock was hard, and I had leaked precum. That was strange, but seeing my wife in the throes of sexual bliss was exciting. I am not a cuckold, but I love seeing my wife cum. The only problem was that I wanted to be the man to make Colleen cum, but it wasn’t me but another man.

I added up all of the sex acts they had performed that I knew about and was shocked by the number. I estimated that they had sucked, eaten, and fucked a total of a hundred and thirty times. The number was probably low. I thought back to Colleen and my sex life over the same period, and I estimated we had sex thirty-five times in the first six months of their affair and maybe twenty-five times in the second six months. So, Colleen had had much sex. It just wasn’t all with me. Colleen and Michael had almost twice the amount of sex that my wife and I had over the same period. That was painful to know.

With all I had learned and seen, I understood how this happened. I was ready to talk to Colleen.

Just then, a soft knock came on the office door. I waited and said nothing. Then, the knock came again. I waited, went to the door, unlocked it, returned to my seat, and turned to my computer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke on the hard floor, wrapped in a blanket. I looked up and saw our bedroom door was open. I remembered being banned from our bedroom last night. I tried to sleep in the guest suite but couldn’t. I needed to be near Franklin, but I was locked out of my bedroom. I decided to sleep on the floor in the hall outside the door so I could be close, and I could hear Franklin breathing. I did sleep.

I got up and walked into the bedroom, looking for Franklin. He was not there. He had slept in the bed on his side only. My side was covered with my clothes, which had been removed from my drawers and neatly stacked there, all ready for me to move to my new living quarters. My shoes had been placed in a large duffle at the end of the bed. 

My heart sank. Franklin was throwing me out of our bedroom for real. I had hoped it was just a reaction and that he would reverse that rule today, but he was dead serious.

I went to the bathroom, washed my face, wrapped myself in the blanket, and walked to the kitchen. I had made coffee hours ago when I went to sleep in the hallway. The pot was almost empty. Franklin had drunk a lot of Joe. I saw my letter was gone. Franklin had taken it and was somewhere reading it. I walked down the hall to his office and tried the doorknob. It turned but did not open. It was locked. I gently knocked, afraid to speak. I knocked a little harder, but still no response. Then I heard footsteps on the door, and it was unlocked, but it did not open.

I was so nervous that I was almost afraid to face Franklin again. I took a deep breath and opened the door, pushing it open. I saw Franklin sitting in his chair in front of his computer. He had his headphones on and was watching something on the screen.

Franklin did not hear me, so I walked behind him and looked over his shoulder. On the screen was Michael and me fucking in his office a few weeks ago. He had me on my knees with my face down on the sofa, and he was fucking me from behind. I remember Michael wanted to fuck my ass, and I told him he would never have my ass, so he pounded my pussy extra hard. Oh God, Franklin was watching Michael and me fucking. That was not good. These were scenes Franklin would never be able to unsee and would be burned into his memory forever. When I saw what he was watching, I screamed and collapsed.

Franklin did not react to my screaming or my falling to the floor. He just kept watching. I lay there sobbing, knowing our life was over and I was not just being thrown out of our bedroom but out of Franklin's life.

When the video was ending, I heard my voice, “Oh God, Michael, Yes, Yes, fuck me baby, make me cum.” I covered my ears, not wanting to hear any of it. But I still heard me moan, “Cummmmming!” Then Michael growled, “Take it, baby, take my cum. I am filling your hot cunt. Take it all!”

Oh God, Franklin heard me beg Michael to fuck me. That was terrible. Who was that woman? Was she me? Did I say those things? I didn’t remember much of what happened when we fucked. All I knew was the fantastic feelings that Michael gave me as his hard cock pounded my pussy, hitting all the right spots. There was no emotion, just raw sucking and fucking. Was I that attached to Michael? I didn’t realize it. Oh God, this was much worse than I had thought. Seeing and hearing Michael and I together made me sick. I had been even more of a slut for Michael, but I didn’t remember that much, and I had never been like that before for Franklin. 

I saw the chair move, and Franklin turned toward me. He looked down at me on the floor naked, partially wrapped in the blanket. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I am sure I looked like a mess.

“Colleen, did you like seeing you and Michael fucking? There are many more videos you can watch. I have seen all of them and think you need to see them too. Then, you can see and remember every minute of your cheating and betrayal. Only then do I think we can talk about what will happen next.” 

Franklin stood and looked down at me. “Colleen, put on clothes and meet me here in ten minutes. Bring what you want to drink. You will be in here watching the videos for several hours.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was hungry, so I left the office to make breakfast. I would feed Colleen before binding her to a chair and making her watch all the videos.

I heard Colleen come back down the stairs, and I yelled, “Come eat breakfast.” We ate in silence. I looked at Colleen the whole time, but she would not look at me. Guilt and shame had wrapped their cloaks around her, and she was in emotional agony.

We finished eating, and Colleen sat at the table as I cleaned up. She was afraid to move, not knowing what I would do. I could see the fear in her eyes and the stress on her face. Colleen was scared and ashamed and had no idea what her future held.

Done, I turned to Colleen. “Get whatever you want to drink and come into the den.” I walked out into the garage to retrieve the two straps I needed. In the office, I moved a straight-back chair facing the 72” flat-screen TV. Holding the straps, I said, “Colleen, please sit here.”

Colleen looked at me and the straps in my hand. “Franklin, what are you going to do?”

“Colleen, no talking! Please sit here. You are going to watch every minute of the videos of you cheating with your lover and then planning how you were going to make me your permanent cuckold as you destroyed our marriage. I will strap you to this chair to ensure you see all of it. Now sit down,” I stated firmly.

Colleen’s face showed fear as she sat in the chair, and I placed a strap over her thighs, tightening it securely. I added another strap around the chest under her breasts. I made sure Colleen could breathe.

“Colleen, you have to see what I have seen, how you conspired to destroy our family. You have to see you as a woman I do not recognize. You have to explain to me how this happened and why. You have to tell me how I can trust you in the future. You must tell me how we can stay married and how you can remain the mother of our children. This is all on you now,” I stated firmly.

I moved a TV table in front of Colleen and placed her drink, some cookies, the yellow pad, and a pen there. I started the video and put the remote on the table. Colleen looked at me as the video began.

“You will be here for many hours, watching how you betrayed your family. You can stop the video and call me if you need the bathroom.” I laid her cell phone on the table. “I will be gone for a few hours. If you have to call me, do. Otherwise, do not touch your phone, do you understand?” I stated.

“Franklin, you don't have to do this. I will watch the videos. Please don’t strap me down like this.” Colleen begged.

I walked out, not saying another word. I left the house to escape Colleen, who would see her betrayal as I had. I drove to Top Golf, hit golf balls, and drank two pitchers of beer. As I was finishing the last bucket of balls, my phone buzzed; it was Colleen.

Colleen’s text: “Franklin, I have seen most of the videos. Can I stop now? I see how evil I was, and I am so sorry.”

My text: “NO… You will watch every minute of the videos, and I will be home soon. I will pick up Italian takeout. Keep watching!”  

I packed up my clubs and headed to the Italian restaurant. I ordered and waited. My phone buzzed again.

Colleen’s text: “Franklin, please let me stop watching these videos. I am crushed by what I have done. I had no idea I was acting this way. What is wrong with me? I am so sorry, please. I love you.”

I did not respond. The Italian food was ready, so I gathered it and drove home.  I went to the kitchen and stored the food, hearing one of the last videos when they were planning my cuckold status and moving to California.

I removed my shoes and quietly walked down the hall to my office. The TV was mounted on the opposite wall, so Colleen was facing away from the door. I slipped into the room and stood behind her as I saw her take Michael's cock down her throat as he held her head face fucking her. He was using her again, as he had in every video.

I waited for the video to end. Colleen was so focused that she didn't know I was there. She was crying softly. I let her cry. She started talking aloud, reprimanding herself for what she had done. It was interesting to hear her scolding herself after she watched herself willingly giving her body to Michael and saying things she didn’t know she said. Telling Michael that she loved him, and he was an excellent lover, and she needed him to fuck her over and over. The words in the first videos were the same, repeated over many weeks. But then Michael began to take control over Colleen completely. He made her go to California with him, and they fucked for days, even skipping some meetings to fuck in the afternoon. They were insatiable all week, and that is when things changed, and Michael took total control of Colleen.

Michael’s talons were sunk deep into Colleen now, and she did not see it. He owned her, and Colleen would do anything he wanted. Convincing her to move to California was easy after their week together. I am sure Colleen saw every day as a fuckfest, fucking all the time and leaving little time for me and the kids. But in her sexual state, that meant nothing to Colleen. She was under Michael's spell.

Colleen may not have been in love with Michael in her conscious mind, but in her subconscious mind, she was madly in love with him, and the kids and I did not exist in that world.

Now that Colleen had seen the videos and had heard from Michael's mouth his confession that Colleen was his conquest and that she meant nothing to him. I knew that revelation had crushed her. Her two worlds had collided, and Colleen was devastated by the realization that she had cheated on the family and me. She was lost and worried about what would happen. She was in a great deal of agony trying to figure out if there was any way we could stay together and be a family again after what she had done.  

Her head dropped, and she began to sob into her hands, covering her face and saying mumbled words I could not make out. I let all this happen as I sat sadly, watching my wife slowly self-destruct.  

Ten minutes passed, and Colleen stopped crying, wiped her eyes, and picked up her phone. This time, she did not text; she called me.

My phone was silent, but it began to vibrate and buzz. Colleen heard the noise. Her head spun around, looking back, and saw me. “Oh God, Franklin, you are here. How long have you been there watching me?” Her voice was full of surprise and a little anger.

I said nothing. I stood, went to her, loosened the straps, setting her free. I walked back to my chair and sat down. I looked at Colleen as she stood and stretched after over five hours, strapped to the chair. She moved in front of me. “Don’t you fucking move; I will be right back,” and she ran from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left the room and went to the bathroom. Then I lay on my bed, smelling Franklin on his pillow. I was so messed up I needed to think. I began to cry softly. I knew I had hurt Franklin badly and turned her into someone I did not recognize. I was angry that Franklin had made me watch every painful minute of the videos of Michael fucking me, me sucking him, and him eating my pussy. I understand why he did it. I had to see the changes.

At first, I was turned on as I recalled my feelings when Michael was fucking me or when I was blowing him. It was fun, and I loved it.

As the videos continued, I noticed a gradual change in Michael and me. Michael was more controlling and not as nice. He was very demanding and treated me like I was his personal slut or whore. I had never seen that when we were together; it was just sex, and exceptionally good sex at that.  

Then the California trip came up, and we practically spent the whole five days in bed fucking. It was spectacular. After that week, though, I felt differently about Michael. I saw myself acting differently as if I had real feelings for Michael, which I don't remember feeling. Michael became more controlling and demanding. Michael wanted to have sex more often and became much more aggressive when we were together. I wouldn’t say I liked it, but I accepted it. It was like I needed my Michael sex fix every day.  

I heard myself saying things to Michael I do not remember saying, and I had never spoken aloud before, expressing feelings I didn’t think I felt. What had happened to me? It was like I was in a sexual fog sometimes. I was confused. Did I love Michael and Franklin both? How could that be? I was perplexed.

I knew that if I had seen my changes in the videos, Franklin would have heard and seen them, too. That thought made me cringe. I had told Michael I loved him, but I had told Franklin that there was no love between us, and I had no feelings for Michael. It was just sex!  From the words in the videos, which was a lie. The problem is, I don’t love Michael, and I don’t remember saying those words or don’t feel love for Michael. Yet I had said that I did love him in the heat of passion.

Yes, I do love the way Michael fucks me and how we were when we were together. But that is not true love like I have for Franklin, and I feel for my children. I realized Michael’s hold over me was much stronger than I knew. He was now making my decisions for me, and I didn’t see that. I didn't like that and what I saw.   

I poured a cup of coffee and walked back to Franklin's office. I stopped at the door. Franklin was typing on the keyboard. He had his headphones on and could not hear me.  He didn’t seem to be paying any attention to what was happening between us. Did that mean he had given up and was tossing me out, giving me to Michael? God, no, that is not what I want.

I walked up behind him. I looked at the computer screen and almost screamed. My hand covered my mouth as I gasped in horror. But as I expected, Franklin was ending our marriage. I saw the divorce form on the screen as he typed in the information.

My legs gave way, and I staggered back, stumbled, hitting the coffee table, making a loud noise, spilling my coffee, and fell onto the sofa. Franklin stopped typing and took off his headphones.

“You came back? I thought you might have decided to leave,” he said sharply.

He swiveled around in his chair. He was looking at me with a blank face.   

I said sheepishly, “I see you have made your decision. You are divorcing me!”

Franklin smiled, “Would that make you happy? You could be with Michael wherever he ends up after Monday at the office. He will be ruined at your company, and I will destroy him financially, but you could have the man you say you love and who fucks you so well.”

Jesus, did Franklin believe what I had said? We had been over this once when I confessed that I did not love anyone but him. Why was he like this?

“No, no, no, Franklin! I do not love Michael. I have never loved Michael and will never love Michael. I may have said that in the heat of the moment, but I never have felt that and honestly don’t remember saying it. I was shocked when I heard myself say it and other things in the videos. A lot of what I did and said I don't remember clearly. It was like I was a different person overcome with a powerful lust and was not consciously there. I do remember the first time Michael and I were together months ago. But most of the time, in California and after we were back, I was different and didn't understand why. What I saw in the videos was not me. It was someone else. I don't understand what happened to me.”

“Well, Colleen, it was you, and you were a whore for Michael, giving him your body over and over, telling him you loved him and the way he fucked you. You eagerly agreed to go to California with him and forsake our marriage, so what am I to think? It is like all our years together meant nothing. You don't love me anymore, and you don't care about the kids. All you want is to be with Michael and his cock. That is clear as ever, coming straight out of your mouth.

Then at our special dinner, you were about to tell me your plan for us, an open marriage where you would fuck Michael whenever you wanted, and I would be free to have other women, which I would never do. I would be your cuckold, and our children would be caught up in this cesspool of betrayal and marred for life,” Franklin stated.

I didn’t know what to say. Franklin was right. The proof was in the videos. But that person in those videos, especially in California and after, was not me. Something was quite different, but what was it? I acted differently around Michael. I could see my talk and actions were sluttier, and I was a potty mouth. That was not like me.

“Franklin, would you agree that how I acted and what I said on the videos was different before and after Michael and I went to California? Did you see a different person in the videos before the trip? Did I act more like a slut, talk more vulgar. in California and after. It seemed to me I was different?” I asked.

Franklin thought, “Yes, the woman in the first few months was just having sex and not fully engaged. She knew what she was doing was wrong but was acting normally otherwise. After the trip, the woman was sluttier, talking trash. She even professed her love for Michael, which she had not done before.

“Franklin, was I different at home after the trip?” I asked. I thought I might be on to something.

“No, I never saw anything from the first day of your affair with Michael. You were my loving wife all the time. That is why this is such a shock and hurts so badly.”

We watched a video from two weeks before the trip. My behavior when I went into Michael's office was business, and we did some work. Then Michael started to play with me, and finally, I was on my knees, sucking his cock. We switched videos till the day before the trip, and my behavior was about the same as the previous video with the same result. Again, we skipped a week forward, and the same things happened. We went to the day we planned the announcement. Michael had been warming me up for this day, so we kissed, and he played with my tits and squeezed my pussy.

I remembered the beginning of the meeting and our discussion, but when Michael began to play with me, powerful lust suddenly came over me, and an incredible fucking followed. My level of excitement was over the top. The thought of being with Michael openly and you agreeing to the arrangement and moving to California was too much. In addition, I would have been more powerful in my job, and it was all-consuming. I wanted it all.

I had one big issue I had to deal with, telling Franklin. How was I going to explain our plan in a way he would understand and agree? Michael assured me that Franklin loved me so much that he would agree to the plan. I was not so sure. To solidify the deal, Michael fucked me once more, and he consumed me and my lust and desire. In my submissive state, I agreed to do whatever Michael wanted.

I stopped the video. “Franklin, I don’t know what Michael did, but things were much different in the days after California. His hold on me was much stronger in California, taking me any time. He wanted me, and I was the same way, wanting him every minute. That feeling continued after we returned home. He put the full press on and California was a sexfest. The days were a sexual blur. All I remember is the intense pleasure Michael gave me. God, I craved fucking him as much as he did fucking me.

“Franklin, I can’t explain it, but once we were in California, I turned into a wanton slut. Michael had learned all my buttons and knew when to push them,” I said.  

I thought, was Michael such an accomplished predator that he had figured out how to make me succumb to his desires? I am sure Franklin wondered if I had ever really resisted Michael or if I was saying that now that everything was exposed and out in the open, I was trying to tell us.

I thought back, trying to remember the second night. “We had been out for dinner and dancing. I had a Martini and a second one later. We danced two dances, rubbing against each other; I felt Michael getting hard against me, and he reached down, squeezing my bare pussy. I wet his hand and moaned, laying my head against his chest. After that, I suddenly was very horny. I kissed him hard and said, ‘Take me to bed!’

“I had never asked Michael before. He was always the one in control. Michael pulled me, laughing, to the elevator and up to his room. I don’t remember much after that, but I know we fucked a long time, with me cumming over and over. We were in many positions, and I do remember sucking his cock hard again and again. Later, Michael told me that I was like a wild animal. I don’t know why I was suddenly so horny, but all I wanted was Michael to fuck me all night long. It was so different. Michael's power over me had taken control of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell really happened? Had Michael done something to Colleen, or maybe it was nothing, just the natural progression of their affair?

I turned to Colleen. She saw my face and knew she was not out of the woods, but this whole mess had taken on a new light. She had cheated, and she had changed. Michael had seduced her for three months now. I now have mixed feelings, but Colleen had cheated on the family. Michael had taken control of her, making her do whatever he wanted. She was swept up in his sexual net, and she changed into a sexual slut, a nympho, wanting Michael all the time. Yet she was still my loving wife and mother to our kids when she was at home.

Colleen was guilty and would be punished. The only change would be in the severity of her punishment. There is no excuse for her cheating.

“Colleen, we need to eat dinner and have some talking to do,” I said.

 

Part 3 - Final - Coming Next

Copyright © 2024 MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments