Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Josephine's Story, Part Three, Jo Gives Mary A Masterclass In Oral Sex And Nathan Enjoys The Result

"Jo and Nathan take Mary and Peter to the strip bar, they agree to show Mary how to suck cock and Peter learns how to lick pussy too"

40
7 Comments 7
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part of a story that centres around the lady in a couple who tends to stray when drinking. In this part, Jo agrees to teach Mary how to suck cock properly and also shows Peter how to lick pussy. Nathan enjoys a blowjob from Mary and they also spend an evening watching the bar dancing competition. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All characters are over 18, and all are entirely a work of fiction. if you do want a story direction, please feel free to ask in the comments""

As soon as we headed off along the path, I was aware of a couple catching us up.

“Hello. Hi, err, I wanted to speak before… I was not sure if I should… Could you show me how to do that, please?”

Turning around I recognised the girl from the cubicle moments ago. Under good light, I could see she was absolutely beautiful. Tall with a gorgeous slim figure, clear skin, and long blonde hair. She reminded me of that perfect girl in college who everyone envied. Untouched by acne or spots her face was a picture of innocence and loveliness.

“I’m sorry to ambush you, but I don’t know what else to do. I don’t know how to do it like you.”

Nathan and I turned to face her, Nathan’s mouth was open - she was that pretty. A few feet behind her stood her man. A mop of curly blonde hair topped an admittedly handsome young face. He was about the same height as her but looked embarrassed or shy.

“How old are you?” Nathan voiced what I was thinking.

“Almost eighteen. Our parents brought us away after our final exams, before University. I’m Mary, this is my B… this is Peter.”

I guessed boyfriend was a loaded status. “I’m Jo, and this is Nathan.” We all nodded hello to each other. Peter stayed back a foot or so.

“You watched everything I was doing,” I said, guessing she was talking about her appalling blowjob technique.

“Yes, but I wanted to ask, but did not know if I should, you know, in there.”

“What led you to even be in there?” Nathan asked, again voicing what I was thinking.

Mary smiled. “Oh, we saw it on socials before we left, highlights of the resort. We only arrived today, and we knew it was a place where we could be alone.”

I felt a little old all of a sudden. “And you want to know how to suck a cock?” I figured the time had come to call a spade a spade. I began picturing her naked and found it a turn-on. I also remembered her ‘boyfriend’s’ cock, longer than Nathan’s and rock hard.

“Yes, I try, and Peter says he enjoys it, but he does not, you know, come. We did try and have sex, but it was too painful, and we have not tried again. We have only been with each other. I don’t have anyone I can ask; I definitely can’t ask my Mum. When you did it, he came quite fast, so I know he liked what you did more than when I tried.”

“What’s in it for me, for us?” I felt mean but was looking for more than just showing a girl how to suck a cock. I also didn’t think Nathan would be too keen to just watch me showing her or to experience her learning.

“I don’t know if it counts, but Nathan really wanted to pull your knickers down. He squatted down and stared at you earlier. He has never actually really had sex; you could have sex with him.”

Behind her, Peter was looking at the ground.

“I’ve not had sex either, not with a person. I would let Nathan try if he is gentle; Peter won’t mind if he has also done it.”

I found myself imagining all sorts of permutations; I pictured us all together in some free-for-all orgy. I thought about bringing Mary to the cubicles to suck random strangers, or even be fucked. I hoped that we could kick start the sexual skills that they would want to explore safely away from home with us.

“Peter, how do you feel about it, mate?” Nathan asked, “I’m cool with it as long as we are honest with each other. Where are you staying?”

Peter said he would do anything Mary wanted. We found out Mary and Peter were a couple of hotels along from us, in a smaller boutique-type place. We also found they could not use their own hotel as their parents had room keys, and they were each sharing rooms with a parent. We talked about coming to our room which seemed the logical and safest place.

We told them we were going down to the late bar to watch the dancing. Peter didn’t seem keen at all, but Mary was interested. I told them I’d taken part and that it was a lot of fun. Nathan said some of the women go topless, which seemed to interest Peter. I grabbed Peter’s hand and led the way; behind me, Nathan escorted Mary.

We arrived while they were still getting volunteers up on stage. Nathan went to get four beers. Mary said she was a very good dancer and told us she had lessons. I stopped her from putting her hand up and said she might be better off watching once and seeing if it was her kind of dancing. I really hoped it would be, but I seriously doubted it was.

We drank beer and got to know Mary and Peter a little more before the dancing started. I was pretty sure one of the girls was the same one I had danced with—definitely a plant. The dancers were a mix of ages and sizes, and over the next three-quarters of an hour, we watched them whittled down to the final three. All were topless. The dancer I recognised was in a bikini bottom, and one other girl was in lacy knickers.

Mary and Peter were totally focused on the stage; they had stopped talking to us. They became more drawn in as the dancing became raunchier. We were at the back of the crowd, and no one paid us any attention. I stood close to Peter and started to rub his cock through his jeans; he didn’t try and stop me. I wanted to touch Mary too, but she was on the other side of him. I wished I had stood between them.

The competition ended. The younger of the two true amateurs had flashed a shaven pussy to seal the win. Peter was spellbound by the end. Mary leaned around him and asked if this was what I had taken part in. I smiled and nodded and said I was really looking forward to showing them some things. We left the bar and walked back to the main road together. We exchanged numbers with Mary and agreed to speak tomorrow.

Back in our room, I got the fast and furious fuck from Nathan that we both needed.

We talked over breakfast and agreed we would see Mary and Peter. Nathan messaged Peter, something very bland, to meet up in the afternoon. He also said we would be around the pool. Our hotel pool was open to non-residents, so a good place to start. I was horny all day waiting to meet them; I didn’t need a drink to find myself thinking very naughty things.

Nathan and I agreed I would take Mary and Peter up to our room and show Mary what she wanted. Then Nathan should go with her and let her show him what she had learned. We didn’t think all of us being in the room to start with would be a good idea. But we did want to make sure we got as much fun out of the arrangement as we could. We both half expected them to be a no-show, to chicken out.

 

They arrived slightly early in shorts and T-shirts. We had reserved a group of loungers on the far side of the pool, away from too many ears. This side did not get the sun until mid-afternoon, which kept it empty for now. We told them what we proposed and they both seemed keen. I asked Mary if she had ever even asked Peter what he liked and they both shook their heads. We chatted and Nathan went and got a tray of coffee to share.

Half an hour later, I led Mary and Peter through the lobby of the hotel and into the lifts. I opened the door to our room and was glad to see the maid had already been. We sat on the bed and I did my best to explain simply and plainly what a good blowjob was. I could see Peter getting uncomfortable, partly through embarrassment and partly through his shorts becoming very tight.

Mary reminded me that she and Peter had only ever been with each other and that they had never actually had full sex. I found out that Peter had never gone down on her, and that they had only recently started doing anything together. They both blamed their strict parents and quite a lonely upbringing. I asked if they were ready to learn and experience new things and they both nodded enthusiastically.

I took hold of Mary’s thumb and proceeded to imitate a wet blowjob on it for a few seconds. Mary looked uncomfortable.

“Do you see what I mean, did you feel what I was doing?”

I offered her my thumb and she sucked, like a child. I explained again, demonstrating on her fingers and thumb. I wanted her to feel what I was saying to do. I also said there was no point in starting on Peter until she knew what she was trying to do. And no point just watching me do it, she had already seen that the other night I said. I tried to stress this should be something really sexy, even more intense a feeling for him than sex, you don’t have a tongue down there I said.

Mary tried my finger again, then a thumb, she was better, but still going through the motions.

“You’ve got to really want this. When I do it I feel really powerful and a little dirty too. Has no one ever talked about this with you before, not even a friend?”

“Melanie said the geography teacher paid her to suck him off on a school trip recently.”

“And what did she tell you?” I wondered what myths had been perpetuated.

“Melanie is a bull-shitter,” Peter exclaimed.

“She said she did it for about twenty minutes, and then he came. She said it was like a whole load of thick fish soup had been dumped in her mouth. She said it was disgusting.”

I laughed and agreed with Peter that she was a bull-shitter. “Have you ever tasted spunk?”

“No, well I only touched it with the tip of my tongue the other night, not really.”

“Hold on, what have you tasted?”

“Nothing really, I’d worried about not liking it or making me puke.”

This was going from bad to worse and I decided to push it and put her mind at rest in one go. I got her to stand and pulled her elastic waist shorts down and off. I then pulled her knickers off too, exposing her soft downy pubes. I got her to lie back on the bed and pulled her legs apart. Kneeling between them I kissed my way up her thighs and planted one kiss directly on her pubes. I’ve never thought of myself as truly Bi, but just sexually open and adventurous.

“This isn’t showing me,” she protested very mildly.

I could see Peter staring at me.

“I’m going to try and show you, a little of what you are trying to get Peter to feel. I’ll teach Peter later, trust me.” I started to lick and tease very gently, she was wet from the start. I used my fingers to gently open her and found her little clit with my tongue. Very quickly she began those tiny twitches and shudders that told me she was starting to build towards orgasm. I gave her one long deep lick and stopped.

“Why did you stop? Please don’t stop.”

Mary_Mack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mary_Mack

“I’m trying to show you how intense and thrilling oral sex should be. Come on sit up, let’s try again.” I offered her my finger again, and this time she seemed to make much more effort. After a minute or so I pushed her back on the bed again, and she spread her legs in anticipation. I slid my finger up and down her pussy, sliding between the lips I slowly pressed it inside. It was soon coated in her juices then I removed it and held it up, “OK, sit up again.”

Mary sat back up and I offered her the shiny wet finger to practice on. She hesitated for a second and I rubbed the tip across her lips. “Open up.” She parted her lips enough to let me slide the finger in fully. I could see her tasting herself and then she began sucking again, better than before. I dipped my finger back into her two or three more times. And each time she sucked a little better on it as if losing her inhibitions.

“Peter, after you come how quickly are you ready to go again?”

“The first time, pretty much straight away when I’m on my own,” he grinned.

“It’s time you started on the real thing.” I tugged Peter’s shorts and pants down and off and his cock was standing proudly to attention already. I reminded Mary where he would be most sensitive and where to concentrate her efforts and got her to kneel in front of him. I had Peter wank himself for a very short while. “First thing Mary, you need to be able to do that exactly like he did.”

She took hold and I urged Peter to guide her and get her grip right. Not too firm, not too loose, she picked it up fairly quickly. Peter lay back on the bed and began to really enjoy it.

“OK, stop. Now you have to be able to do that with just your mouth. Do what you were doing to my finger but to his cock, don’t try and take it all in. Remember most of the feeling and nerves are around the head.” I guided her and every now and then would take over and show her small differences. Peter finally lay back again with his eyes closed concentrating on the feelings.

I stopped Mary and Peter moaned out loud. “Have you noticed a change in taste?” I asked, Mary shook her head. I had her go back to just wanking him and could see his cock head getting wet with pre cum. “Taste that,” I said, “Lick it all up and remember the taste. Tell me what it tastes like to you.”

Mary gingerly licked.

“No, really lick it as if it is nectar. As if it is your favourite thing, hopefully, it soon will be.”

Mary licked his cock clean of precum and swirled her tongue around in her mouth, “It’s sort of salty but sort of sweet.”

“That is pre cum, which is what you taste when you know Peter is getting very turned on. When you know he is getting ready to come.”

“What does his come taste like? Is it going to be bad?”

I laughed a little, I didn’t mean to. “No, it will be much like his pre cum, maybe a little less sweet as it varies for different men. Let’s finish him off and you can find out.”

“Is there going to be a lot, like a can full?”

This time I did laugh out loud. “No probably not much more than a small spoonful. When he comes, just keep your mouth closed over his cock and let him come inside it. Don’t try and swallow or anything, just hold still.”

I set Mary back to sucking him. I also got her to add one hand to wank the base of his cock.

“Give me a thumbs up when you can taste it again, but don’t stop to tell me.” Almost immediately she gave me a shaky thumbs up. I encouraged her to keep doing just the same. Suddenly she stopped with her eyes wide open. She used her mouth and hand to hold his pulsing cock inside.

Peter groaned and shook a little. Mary held still for a minute or so.

“If you try and wank or lick him anymore after he comes he will probably not enjoy it,” I said in case she did anything. “Slide your mouth back off of him, but do not spill any of his come. Keep it in your mouth”

Mary let his cock free and looked towards me with her mouth awkwardly open.

“You can close your mouth. OK, swirl it around, feel it, taste it. Not bad at all is it?”

Mary was smiling and concentrating.

“OK, the best thing is to just swallow it. You can’t get pregnant, guys love it, and it saves making a mess on your clothes.”

Mary hesitated a second or two and swallowed. She showed me her empty mouth.

“How was it?” I asked.

“I can’t believe it, it tastes sort of strange but not nasty. It is sort of thick but not. Thank you so much I would never have been brave enough to do any of that.”

Peter started thanking me too.

“You’ve done it and I’m happy for you. You can see now that when you get that taste you can either speed up and make him come, or you can slow down and make him last. It depends on what sort of mood you are both in to decide what to do. Congratulations on your first proper blowjob.”

 

Peter’s cock had not really softened at all and I toyed with sitting on it for my own pleasure. I struggled to dismiss the idea and to do the right thing. “Lie back Mary, let me show Peter something you will both like.” I got Peter to kneel in front of her and I explained about giving oral to a woman. I did a very quick tour of the pussy. Peter told me he had done biology. “Ok, Mr. Expert away you go then,” I said sarcastically.

Peter sat and looked between Mary and me. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude,” he sounded deflated.

I made a start on Mary to show him then let him take over and guided him. Mary was very responsive which made it easier for him. Soon I was urging him to slow down, take smaller movements and let her calm down a little. I showed him how to find her ‘G-spot’ and massage it. Mary reacted strongly to that.

After twenty minutes Peter was becoming quite proficient and had kept Mary turned on but not let her come. Mary had started urging him on, complaining when he slowed down. “OK Peter, time to push her over the edge. Just like you she will probably get too sensitive and push you away as she does. Use your tongue and fingers at the same time.” Peter was a quick learner and Mary began to tremble all over. As she began to really shake and buck she pushed his head back and lay trembling in the aftershocks for a little while.

“Seems like you two have learned a lot and had a great time. I guess it is time to repay the favour.”

They both looked at me eagerly.

“Mary, why don’t you practice and make sure he is all hard and turned on ready for me.” I wanted to get Peter to lick me too. I didn’t think he would be ready to concentrate with Mary sucking him at the same time.

Mary knelt and very quickly got into a nice rhythm, Peter’s cock had not gone down the whole time. I had such an urge to strip off and get Peter inside me, to enjoy some of his youthful energy. I toyed with the tie strings of my bikini, I came very close but could not bring myself to strip. Something inside me knew their first time ought to be with each other. I sat back on the bed out of reach of the pair of them and encouraged Mary.

It must only have taken five or so minutes until Peter started to tremble just a little. I urged Mary to go straight for it. She sped up and I could see she was really trying. Peter fell silent and I could tell he was concentrating on the feelings emanating from his cock. I sat and enjoyed the view, proud of how quickly Mary had learned in the end.

Peter shuddered and came, Mary kept his cock firmly in her mouth and did not remove it until he had stopped moving. She swallowed without a fuss. I looked at the bedside clock, we had been gone for nearly an hour and a half. “Let’s get dressed and go and find Nathan. He will be wondering why we have been gone so long.”

 

Back downstairs we sat around in the sun for a while, Mary and Peter talking excitedly to each other. I had to warn them to keep the volume down as others might hear. I gave Nathan a rundown of what had gone on.

“Do you want to go and show Nathan what you learned? I’m sure he would enjoy it, I’m sure you will too.” I pulled Nathan close and whispered to him. “Don’t try and have sex with her, just let her suck you. I think their first time really should be with each other, don’t you?” Nathan led Mary away around the pool.

I handed Peter a bottle of sunscreen and asked him to do my back for me. I lay on my front and felt his nervous hands spread sunscreen on my back. I reached around and untied the bikini top strings. I urged him to make sure my sides were done too. I also asked him to do my legs. I could feel his hands shaking a little as they got nearer to the top of my thighs.

“Make sure you go right to the top of my legs, don’t worry about my bikini. I don’t want to get burnt.” I encouraged him until I finally felt fingers brushing the material right next to my Pussy. I could feel myself getting turned on and knew other eyes would be watching this young lad. Eyes that would know he was not my husband.

I offered to apply sunscreen for Peter and he seemed to reluctantly agree. I re-fastened my bikini top before sitting up. Peter lay on his front, and I quickly massaged sunscreen into his back and shoulders. I dipped my hands just under the waistband of his shorts just to tease him. I moved to his legs and worked my way up each one, sliding my fingers as far up the legs of his shorts as I could. I knew I was teasing him badly but was enjoying showing off to the eyes watching across the pool.

Twenty minutes later Nathan and Mary reappeared. Nathan gave me a thumbs-up as he approached. Mary was smiling widely.

“You taught her well, really well.” Nathan settled onto a sunbed.

“He tastes different than Peter, sort of stronger, but I liked it.” Mary was excited like a kid at Christmas.

“Nathan, you should sunscreen Mary before she burns. Now the sun has come around.” I held the bottle out toward him.

“No, I’m OK. I did not bring my swimming costume, just my T-shirt and shorts. We should get back to our hotel soon. Our parents will wonder if we missed dinner.” Mary was all smiles as she spoke.

Peter sat up and pulled on his shirt, and both thanked us. They got ready to leave. “I hope we can see you later on. We have enjoyed today a lot.”

We agreed to message later and perhaps meet up. I was very keen to move Peter on to be able to have sex with Mary. Partly because they seemed ready, but mostly because I really wanted to feel a teenage cock in me again. I wanted to relive those early days when a boyfriend of mine would cum and stay inside two, three, or memorably four times in one session. Something Nathan had never managed.

 

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments