Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Josephine's Story, Nightclub Dancing And A Couples Encounter In A Gloryhole

"This is the first part of a story about a 20's couple on holiday, an amateur dance and strip contest leads to a glory hole encounter with a couple"

68
10 Comments 10
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part of a story that centres around the lady in a couple who tends to stray when drinking. This first part introduces them and covers a late night bar dancing competition that is just an amateur stripping evening. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They then interact with a couple through a huge glory hole. There are more chapters already written, and if you do want a story direction, please feel free to ask in comments"

I’m a horny drinker, what I mean is that my inhibitions go down as I drink. I don’t need to get drunk, just merry. I can handle a few drinks, but then the next two or three drop my inhibitions, and I’m much more likely to do something naughty.

I have sucked men at work Christmas parties and let a few more have a feel. I’m careful not to drink much around friends and family. During holidays and time away, I let myself go. Work parties are a danger, with too much drinking, and I find myself playing. Nathan knows what I am like, and doesn’t ask when I come home. One thing I make sure of is no ‘stranger’ sex without a condom, just to be safe. On holiday I’d be at that point of drinking to be carefree most days, and Nathan would keep me safe.

At a bar near the hotel we were staying in we found out that they held late-night dancing competitions – a glorified strip show really. About a dozen holidaymakers, wives, girlfriends, or girls egging each other on, would be invited on stage, with each one hoping to win 50 euros by dancing to music. After each couple of songs, there would be a vote, and the woman with the least cheering would be out. There were always two or three young, fit girls, who arrived with a bikini under their clothes. Some, I am sure were regulars to get the other women started.

To stay in, you either had to really dance well, or slowly strip, and later on flash the crowd. Usually, the young fit ones would end up in the final stages. They would keep one or two other normal women, who seemed uncomfortable showing so much. They would generally get down to normal underwear and at most flash their bum or a boob. The late evening shows packed the bar out, with a surprisingly mixed crowd, maybe two to one, men and women.

Nathan tried a couple of times to get me to join in, but I kept my head down. The organisers were careful to not get overly shy or reluctant girls onstage. He did keep telling me there was no one there we knew, but I pointed out that there were also a lot of phone cameras lit up when the competition was on.

The third time we went to the bar, Nathan plied me with a couple of extra drinks early on. He had been teasing that I’d be voted out in the first round of the dancing competition anyway and that I’d be too chicken.

I should say, that at twenty-eight, I’m in really good shape, a size 10 or 12 for clothes, a 36-B bra, and a lightly trimmed bush of pubes. I have long, dark hair, which I often wear with a ponytail and a low fringe. Nathan likes it that way, as he says it really accentuates my cute face and petite size.

So this evening, Nathan has been teasing me and daring me. When we danced, he was quite touchy-feely, holding my bum through my jeans, kissing, and touching boobs over my top. He tried to undo my bra too, but I stopped him. I was feeling particularly randy by the time we walked back towards the hotel, back past the late-night bar. The competition was being set up and I feigned disinterest but allowed Nathan to steer me through the crowd to nearer the stage.

The organisers started asking for volunteers and pointing at various women, and Nathan lifted my hand from behind. I knew I should duck back, but allowed myself to be carried away by the moment. I found myself on the stage, near the end. Next to me was a girl, I would guess between eighteen and twenty, looking like a professional dancer; she wore a short skirt, a tight tee shirt, and obviously no bra. To my other side, a plump woman, probably in her forties or possibly more, wore a dress and blouse and looked really nervous.

The music started to play and we all danced and swayed and most of us I guess tried to get over some stage fright. Nathan was in front of me, cheering and whistling. The second song started and I could see some of the dancers jiggling boobs, running their hands over their clothed bodies, and sticking their bums out. I joined in, I danced and wiggled as if putting on a show just for Nathan.

By the time half the girls were gone, I was down to my bra, and jeans. I was glad I’d worn a really nice set of matching lacy underwear. The young girl next to me was topless. The plump woman was also still dancing, in a big bra and pant set, she could really move, if I’m honest. Three other women were left, all down to at least one item of underwear and a skirt or jeans.

The music started again, a number I really liked. By now, I was feeling pretty horny and had started gyrating and rubbing my hands over myself. I was surprised when the young girl next to me danced toward me, got behind me, and started rubbing her hands up and down my body. The plump lady next to me undid her bra to a huge cheer and flung it into the audience. The girl behind me started rubbing my boobs through my bra and tried to lift it up. Just as the music paused, I turned around to keep it on.

The second tune started, and I found myself face to face with the young girl who immediately went in for a kiss. I don’t mind a girl kissing, so I responded. Even over the music, I could hear Nathan cheering. I put my hands down on her bum and lifted her skirt up, payback for the bra I thought. I heard lots more cheering. I felt her hands reaching for my bra clasp and I turned my back to her, gyrating my bum in her crotch to distract her.

The music ended, and someone further along the stage left. Some of the crowd around Nathan were shouting to the girl behind me and gesturing down into their jeans. When the music started up again, the girl behind me pulled me close to her and we swayed together. One of her hands was planted firmly over my pussy outside my jeans. Her other hand made a grab for one of my boobs. A few seconds later, the hand on my jeans moved up and then slid down inside the front of my jeans, there was a lot of cheering.

Her hand cupped my pussy outside my knickers, which I could feel were very damp. A mix of sweaty dancing, and getting more turned on. Her fingers began pressing firmly into me, rubbing me, inserting my knickers as far into me as she could. I reached back with both hands and pulled her skirt high up again, flashing her bum to the crowd, they made a lot of noise.

The second tune began, and I felt her unfasten my jeans with her free hand. I was OK with that as my bikinis were just like underwear, I thought. With one hand still pressing my pussy she used her free hand to work my jeans down over my hips, pushing them down my thighs a few inches. I held her skirt up and steered us around in a full circle, she seemed totally happy. The plump lady had started dipping the front and back of her knickers down, bending to give a quick flash of her white bum, or just showing the top of a very thick bush from what I could see.

Another vote-off left just four of us on stage. The fourth woman looked to be in her forties, and like the plump lady was down to just her knickers but with very white boobs on show. The music started again. I’d not pulled my jeans up and decided to remove them. I stepped forward from the girl, pulled them down and off, and handed them to Nathan. They were too expensive to throw and lose. She danced back to me and kissed me again, I kissed her back. I had a huge urge to feel her boobs, which seemed to get a lot of applause.

She spun me around to face the crowd again and very quickly unsnapped my bra fastening. I grabbed my bra over my boobs but knew I could not refasten it. Her hands came around my body, one held my waist, and the other resumed fingering me through my knickers. The crowd was cheering and shouting encouragement. She lifted her hand away and I felt her hook a thumb into each side of my knickers. I definitely did not want my pussy on show and put a hand down to stop one of her hands. In doing so, I used my other hand to throw my bra at Nathan. I saw it disappear into the crowd.

I figured as I went topless around the pool, it would be better than bottomless. The first tune ended, and I turned and spoke into the ear of the girl and said that I did not want to go naked. I did not know if she heard me over the cheering and shouting. The music started again, and we danced for a few seconds, I had a hand over my boobs, some modesty at least. Then the girl danced me around with my back to the crowd.

I’d seen this before, with other women, so I put my arms out. With my back to the crowd, no one could really see, but it got a lot of response. Then I realised the response was because the girl was kneeling in front of me. Suddenly she grabbed my bum and pushed her face into my knicker-clad pussy. For a good few seconds, she simulated oral sex, and it really turned me on. I felt a hand come around and felt her pull the front of my knickers aside. For the rest of the tune, her tongue writhed up and down my pussy. I did not try and stop her.

The tune ended, and the plump lady was voted off, she looked relieved. The other woman moved closer and shouted something about the girl and me being a double act I think. We separated and all started dancing again, all three of us topless. The young girl played with her skirt for a second and undid it, and kicked it to the back of the stage. I could see now that she had not been wearing knickers. The crowd went mad, and even more phone screens could be seen pointing at us.

I was really enjoying myself by now and missed her fingers and tongue probing me. The girl was really dancing on her own now. I guessed the real show or competition was the other woman and myself. I turned my back on the crowd and flashed my bum for a second a couple of times, the woman did the same. I bent right over and flashed again, this time knowing my pussy would be on show for a brief moment. The woman turned to face the crowd and dipped the front of her knickers, the briefest glimpse at her pubic bush.

I had come so far, I was not going to lose now. I turned to face the crowd and pulled the front of my damp knickers out to flash my pussy, but held them open for a few seconds. The crowd was chanting and shouting. Then I felt the girl’s hands again take hold of each side of my knickers. I put a hand in front of my pussy and let her pull them down in one movement. I stepped out of them as the first tune ended. I kicked them toward Nathan and saw a hand grab them away.

KiraKayleigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiraKayleigh

The second tune started, and there I was dancing naked in a bar. I was facing well over a hundred people with so many phones and cameras flashing away. I started dancing again. The woman next to me kept her knickers on, and mostly just jiggled her ample boobs to whoops of encouragement. The girl next to me started dancing with me again, but nothing sexual. She pulled me close and placed both of my hands on her shoulders. Each time we swayed apart, I knew my pussy was fully on show.

I could see Nathan had been filming for a while, and so many phones and cameras were now being held low and very close. I didn’t care anymore, and for the last half of the tune danced with absolute abandon. The tune ended, and I won; the woman next to me was second. The young girl was third and told me afterwards that it was her job to encourage the dancers to get rude and exhibit themselves.

The organisers threw a big thin towel to each of us to cover ourselves up.  I had fifty euros in notes put into my hand. The girl grabbed her pile of clothes from the back of the stage and disappeared. Nathan handed me my jeans and top. My bra and knickers were lost in the crowd which was fast dispersing. I pulled on what clothes I had left while Nathan held the towel up. I was feeling dangerously horny and would have happily walked naked through the crowd.

We finally left the late-night bar after my fifty euros win. I was braless, knickerless, and dangerously horny. I really wanted to do something naughty and risky. Nathan knows how I get after a few drinks, and tonight I was primed and fizzing with sexual energy.

“Fuck me or finger me. Or let me suck you right now. I need something now.” I hung on Nathan’s neck and kissed him outside the bar. I’m sure people nearby would have heard me. I didn’t care.

“Wait until we get to our room; it’s not that long a walk,” he almost whispered.

“Let’s go on the beach and fuck,” I pleaded.

“No. Remember what the rep said; ‘after dark, the police patrol and will arrest anyone doing lewd things,’ or something like that.”

Fifty feet away, off of the path, set back in the bushes from the beach was a low toilet block. We had been intrigued during the day that it only had one door, no men’s and women’s doors. Nathan had gone in out of curiosity when he needed a piss but did not want to swim again. He said it was all cubicles and surprisingly clean. I remember it had taken him a long time to piss that day.

“If you are really desperate, let’s go in there.” Nathan pointed to the toilet block. As we looked, we saw a woman lead a man inside.

“Ok,” I was already walking towards it holding Nathan’s hand. I didn’t care who watched us go in together. Inside it was gloomy with just a single dim light over the entrance door. It smelt of bleach and fresh air, surprisingly clean. At least I would not be kneeling in a puddle of stale piss, I thought. A number of cubicle doors were closed. Nathan led me into the very last cubicle at the darkest end of the room.

Nathan ushered me inside and closed, and locked the door. It felt bigger than most toilet cubicles. In the darkness, I could barely see Nathan. I dropped to my knees and did not need to see to undo his jeans and pull his already hard cock free. I began to wank and suck and lick him, tasting the pre cum. I stood to kiss him, pulled my top off over my head and handed it to him. Back on my knees I settled into a nice rhythm sucking and wanking him.

I heard the squeak of a door and a bang, some muffled whispers, and rustling. It sounded very close. I guessed the darkness was playing tricks on my hearing. Moments later a light shone, and for a second I thought Nathan was filming again. The light was next door and shone through the wall through a huge hole. I’ve seen glory holes before but this was more like a long rough oblong hole that I could probably climb through. Someone next door had a camera phone light on.

I kept hold of Nathan’s cock but turned to look through. A woman with a long-sleeved light-coloured top and a bob haircut was kneeling like me, already sucking another man’s cock. The light was bright enough to see clearly. I put a free hand next to the hole, to sort of indicate I had seen them. I had no idea what the etiquette was in a situation like this. A few seconds later the woman reached her arm through and began fondling my boobs.

Nathan had never seen me with anyone else. He had never even talked about it or asked me. I had always assumed he knew and just turned a blind eye. I was turned on by this stranger’s touch and by watching her sucking another cock just a foot or so away. I looked up to see Nathan staring down, smiling as I felt the woman’s hand squeezing and pulling my nipples.

I put my nearest hand through the hole and grabbed the other man’s cock which was rock hard and a good size. The woman stopped sucking and watched me. I stopped sucking Nathan and she moved her hand to hold Nathan’s cock and wank it. For a few seconds, we wanked each other’s partner’s cocks. She pulled Nathan’s cock towards the hole until it was almost sticking through. I pulled my hand back and watched.

She wanked Nathan fast for a short while, and I went back to wanking her man too. She said something and repeated it, but not in English. “I’m sorry, I don’t understand,” I said quietly. I realised she might equally have been talking to her man and felt a bit foolish. I went back to sucking Nathan with my head right next to the hole. She dropped her hand back to my boobs and nipples and spoke again.

Through the hole, I could see the man had dropped his trousers and turned to face me. I reached out and continued to wank him at arm’s length. She carried on tweaking my nipples and watched me suck Nathan. I felt a tap on my head and looked up. Nathan was nodding and pointing towards the hole. I leaned in so my face was at the edge of the hole. The woman was now sucking the man’s balls. As I wanked him, he slowly shuffled forwards until his cock was right in front of me.

I looked back up at Nathan, and he nodded and pointed again which I took as the OK to carry on. I opened my mouth and felt the stranger’s cock push in a couple of inches. The woman said something which I thought might have been German. I moved my head halfway through the hole and sucked and licked as the woman held his cock and wanked him. I could feel myself getting totally carried away, and felt my pussy dripping wet in my jeans.

I lifted my mouth off and pulled Nathan’s cock into the hole, hoping the woman would suck him. Instead, she pointed her man’s cock forward, and between us, we rubbed their cocks together. I found it a huge turn-on, I don’t think Nathan could see what we were doing. I leaned forward and took both cock heads in my mouth, the man’s cock pushed through the hole a little. Nathan must have been able to see what I was doing then.

We broke apart, and for a while, the woman and I went back to sucking our own men. She looked like she was taking him into her throat, something I can’t do. The man next door pulled her to her feet and undid her trousers, green camouflaged ones. I reached back through to hold his cock while he did. She helped him undo the button and then pushed her trousers and knickers completely down.

She had a nice trimmed pubic patch and a pert bum, I would have guessed about the same size as me. He held her top up and I put my other hand through. I brushed through her pubes a couple of times and then rubbed her pussy and then began to finger her. She was really wet. She had a hand still caressing my nearest boob.

She took over, wanking him, which made it easier for me to finger her with my other hand. I put my first hand around her bum. Her man’s hand joined me fingering her. I was aware I was ignoring Nathan. She knelt again and began sucking him, I cupped his balls and watched. He held her top so I could now see her boobs, smaller than mine, and very firm.

He turned towards the hole and pushed his cock forwards. I leaned through and began sucking him again. He thrust to the back of my mouth a couple of times, nearly gagging me. He stood with his cock completely through now, she stood to the side of him. She was wanking him again as I sucked the end of his cock. Nathan was missing out on being sucked, but I hoped was enjoying watching me.

She pulled him back from the hole and squatted to suck him. I did the same to Nathan. I could taste the man’s precum as I took Nathan’s cock in my mouth. I felt so turned on, so slutty, I really needed to fuck. I twisted my arm back through and found I could finger her where she squatted. Next door he began to groan and grunt, no need to translate that I thought, knowing he was near to coming.

He held her head, no doubt filling her mouth with cum. I concentrated on sucking Nathan. The woman then stood with her pussy up against the hole. I fingered her while sucking, I was surprised Nathan did not touch her. I was hoping Nathan would turn and push his cock to her. Behind her the man was holding her bum, caressing and pushing her forwards.

I stopped sucking while I concentrated on fingering her. She put a hand through to wank Nathan and pulled his cock towards the hole. I watched and silently urged them on. My fingers were soaked in her pussy juice. She finally stepped back away from the hole, and I went back to sucking Nathan. I like to think I’m well-practiced sucking him off, but tonight he just seemed to lose interest. I really needed to taste his cum. Next door, I could see the couple had hastily dressed and left.

I hoped another couple would take their place. Nathan’s cock was softening, and I could not get him hard. After trying for a while Nathan stopped me and made it clear he wanted to leave. I pulled on my top, and Nathan guided me outside. He seemed suddenly quiet, not angry, but withdrawn and sheepish even. I felt confused and strange. I wondered if I had gone too far and upset him. We walked in silence towards the hotel.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments