Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girlfriend's Busty Co-Worker - Part 2

"Drunken temptation with my girlfriend's busty work colleague."

30
13 Comments 13
10.0k Views 10.0k
9.1k words 9.1k words

“Oh, do you have big boobs then?” I said in a funny mocking way.

“No, they’re tiny” she joked, suddenly squeezing them together by bringing in her shoulders.

“I hadn’t noticed. But seriously it must be a piece of piss getting dates and attention with them?”

“Well, they can be a blessing sometimes but they mainly get the attention of the creepy pervs or the cocky arseholes. I think normal guys might be intimidated by them.” She pushed her shoulders back and breathed in almost as if to consciously show them off to me.

“I can certainly see that,” I replied. “If I saw you in a club when I was younger, I wouldn’t bother to come over because I’d assume that you would be receiving so much attention that you wouldn’t concern yourself with me.”

“Well that’s what I need, isn’t it? Nicer guys like you who will come over.”

“Or of course, you could always go over to them? Power to women and all?”

“Yes, I guess you’re right that I could but I’m a bit more of a traditionalist. They are also a nightmare when it comes to finding pretty clothes and don’t get me started on how expensive bras are.”

“Do you ever have to contend with people questioning their realness,? I asked wanting to keep them in the conversation.

“Yeah, come to mention it, I do get that quite a bit.”

“Is it usually blokes doing it to get you talking about them?”

“Umm, yes, it is a fair share of them. Although when I used to go clubbing, other women would be asking if they could feel them when I was in the toilet, which is a bit weird.”

“Blimey, I guess people are just fascinated with that, which is rare.”

I carried on rubbing Laura’s neck and shoulders and shimmied forward on the sofa to get closer to her. My cock was beginning to swell up again and was managing to inflate whilst being rather uncomfortably positioned growing down one leg of my boxer shorts. I could feel the dampness on the top of my leg as it spotted drops of precum on my boxers and skin.

Being a bit closer allowed me to look a little further over her shoulders and as my hands ran over her neck, I couldn’t help but sneak a peek down her t-shirt. Her bra was doing an admirable job of pushing and holding her tits together and her cleavage was deep and tempting. As her body moved from the massage, the huge boobs slowly swayed from side to side.

I moved my fingers round to the front as my thumbs made deep circles in the muscles in the side of her neck. My fingertips danced gently across her throat and then her collarbone. Her head tipped backwards and she had her eyes closed and let out a moan of appreciation.

I took the opportunity to drink in even more of her enticing cleavage as my hands moved further round and ever closer to the real prize. If only I could just slide a hand down the front and feel the warmth and pressure of her cleavage on my hand.

“This is so relaxing that I could fall asleep,” she said as she opened her eyes and looked up at me. I felt a flush of embarrassment flood my cheeks as I realised that she would have seen my eyes fixated on her tits before they flicked shamefully to her face.

Whilst she was clearly comfortable with me touching her, being caught so brazenly drinking in her chest gave me a jolt of guilt and reality. My cock was going wild with lust but my conscience was trying to throw cold water on me and I removed my hands.

“Umm, maybe I should make up the bed for you, so I don’t have to do it later.” I croaked out, feeling a mixture of nerves and hesitation. I stood up and she looked at me disappointedly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean you to stop, it was so lovely.”

“No, well, err, I can check on Jo and get the bedding and maybe we can watch a film or something?”

She smiled back at me, recognising I think my sudden uncertainty and how close things were getting between us. We were clearly both thinking the same thing and the twinkle in her eye gave the impression that she wanted me to put my hands on her again.

I hurried down the hallway and retrieved a sheet and brightly patterned pillowcase and duvet cover from the airing cupboard. I threw them on the twin bed in the spare room and then eased open the door to check on Jo. She was fast asleep with crazy bed hair and a low mild snore going on.

Taking care to close the door quietly, I moved back into the second bedroom, turned on the bedside lamp to make it cosy and started to make up the bed. I grappled with getting the duvet into the cover and fluffed up the pillows. As I turned to leave the room, Laura was standing in the doorway leaning against the door frame.

“I got lonely in there and I think I’m a little tipsy,” she said stepping inside the room, closing the door and slowly approaching me. “I didn’t bring a change of clothes. Do you have anything I can sleep in?”

She played with the fabric on the bottom of the t-shirt as she said this and looked up at me with her big eyes.

“We don’t really wear anything in bed, so I don’t have any specific bedclothes I’m afraid.”

Laura took a step closer to me so that the tips of her breasts touched my chest.

“Well, maybe you should just undress me for bed then.”

My breathing stuttered with anticipation and I stared at her, taking in every detail of her incredibly pretty face. The tension and pressure in the room had suddenly skyrocketed and I knew this was the moment that we’d both been building up to all night.

My head reminded me of Jo sleeping soundly next door but my heart was thumping like a jackhammer and my cock was begging to be released and be let loose on this heavenly creature. I had been in a relationship with Jo for over two years now but Laura was the apex of what I desired, no craved in a woman.

“Well…?” she said as a cheeky smile formed.

As if of its own will, my hand reached out and grabbed a scruff of the bottom of the t-shirt. I held it firm and looked deep into her green eyes.

Something inside of me snapped, like a dam releasing and the tidal wave of lust crashed through me. Using the scruff of the t-shirt, I pulled her into me hard, feeling her soft body fall into me. I’d passed the point of no return and the train was out of control. I was going to do whatever I wanted to this woman and no one was going to stop me.

Using my other hand, I slid it up her back and cupped the back of her head as my mouth descended onto hers. She leaned back slightly, tipping her head up and pushing her tummy into my granite cock. Her lips opened as my mouth came down onto hers and I kissed her with all the passion that was bottled up inside me.

Her lips felt soft against mine and her mouth opened wider as I entered it and connected with her eager tongue. Keeping my lips locked onto hers in a sweet and wet fusion, I lowered my hand from her neck to the small of her back and stepping forward pushed her slowly back into the bedroom wall.

She moaned slightly as one hand circled round my waist and the other touched my cheek. I wanted her to feel how hard she had made me and ground my stupidly erect cock into her lower tummy. In doing so I could the compressed weight of her huge tits crushed into my chest. Her body felt amazing and my hand slid from her back and onto a pert cheek of her backside.

I squeezed it hard and pulled it up, She let out another moan whilst her mouth continued to be glued to mine and we twisted our heads to ensure that we could taste as much as possible of each other. I could feel my lust bubbling like a thermal mud pool and I placed both hands on either side of her face. Whilst I leaned the full weight of my body onto her, my tongue explored the inside of her mouth in a desperate attempt to draw in as much of her as I could and demonstrate what she was doing to me.

I pulled back from the kiss with my head spinning and she felt limp in my arms with her head still tipped back and her eyes closed. I had to put my hands on her body and quickly placed each hand on her breasts. Even though they were encased in a t-shirt and heavily engineered bra, you could feel the weighty mass. My hands were rough in their treatment, circling her boobs and digging my fingers into her flesh as she moaned in delight.

I felt like a man possessed and succumbing to the desperation to see her pulled the t-shirt up and over her head. With it still tangled around her arms, I held them above her head and feasted my eyes on her huge tits nestling in a white patterned bra. For me, they were literal perfection and still holding up her arms, I buried my face in her cleavage.

God, they were so warm and soft. I could smell the linger of perfume that she must have placed there a few hours back and I licked and sucked the smooth flesh. I had to see them fully and I had to taste them. With a dexterity that amazed even me, I reached round and with one hand unclipped the heavy clips of her bra.

The heavily underwired fabric loosened but they didn’t collapse out of the bottom and bringing that hand back to the front, I pushed the bra up to reveal the largest and most spectacular breasts that I’ve ever seen.

They must have been a G or even an H but didn’t fall down to her waist. The erect nipples were centrally placed with a decent amount of areola around them.

“Oh my god, you’re incredible,” I said.

She feebly protested against me still holding her arms above her head but I didn’t care. Even with her arms up, they were still massive yet weren’t suffering the effects of gravity. I took one in my hand and felt the weight. They were heavy and firm yet so incredibly pliable which seemed to defy known laws of physics.

I grazed my thumb across a demanding to be sucked erect nipple and saw her tremble at the attention. Squeezing the tit harder, I brought my mouth down and traced my tongue around the edge of her areola. I wanted to chew down on the nipple but fought my instinct and tried to control my pace. She was a goddess and I really didn’t want to rush any of this.

I continued to circle the nipple with my wet tongue but made sure not to touch it apart from with my hot breath. Her chest was rising and falling indicating, I hoped, that she was as turned on as I was. I continued to squeeze and fondle the one big tit, watching my hands sinking into the flesh like a giant stress ball as my tongue skirted around the raspberry-like nipple.

When I could take it no longer, I hungrily devoured it, sucking and nibbling the erect flesh to make it even harder. She moaned and writhed as I held her firmly against the wall and continued to demolish her glorious G cup tit with my mouth.

With an audible slurpy pop, I released her breast and watched as it wobbled back into place. Grabbing the bra from around her neck, I swept it over her head, up her arms and slid both it and the t-shirt off of her. As her hands fell to her side, her breasts moved slightly down but retained their incredible shape.

I dropped to my knees, cupped both breasts and buried my face into them. I went from nipple to nipple, suckling and play biting the nipples and breast flesh. God, this was what I’d wanted to do all night.

“I’m sure you’ve heard it before, but your body is really something else.” I managed to mumble out from around my thirsty tongue and mouthfuls of boob.

“I have but it’s been a long time since someone enjoyed it as much as you."

“I could suck these juicy tits forever, they’re just amazing.”

“I caught you looking a couple of times but I’ve wanted you to put your hands on me for the last couple of hours. I’m so turned on right now.”

With that, I pulled away from her chest and kissed a path down her belly. At the same time, my hands grabbed the top of her jammy bottoms and pulled them down. They caught on her shapely bottom before pinging free and I slid them, along with her knickers, down her smooth legs.

She delicately stepped out of them and stood there naked before me. The soft lighting from the bedside light played across her body, casting it in a warm shadowy glow and accentuating the already incredible curves. She was utterly gorgeous and unashamed of her spectacular body as she let me look upon her.

I couldn’t believe that she was here or what I was about to do. She had a face and figure that should have put her in a tight white dress on the best VIP table in the most pretentious Essex nightclub. She could easily be the apex of woman that you see and drool over when you drive through a town at night.

The kind of woman that I would regularly see from a distance yet never be able to approach, wearing some killer trousers and a figure-hugging colourful top that told the world how fantastically unobtainable she was.

Yet, the reality was that she was a yummy mummy being ravaged by a very average and much older man. Maybe it was the alcohol causing this, maybe it had blinded her to how normal I was when she could easily be demanding excellence. I felt the flicker of faltering confidence attempting to force into my mind. She couldn’t have been reading the script, for women of this calibre did not allow themselves to be manhandled by simpletons like me.

But she was here with me, she did have the figure of a comic book heroine and she was letting me put my hands on her. I was still fully clothed but I liked that and it made me feel manly and dominant that this woman was completely naked before me.

My hands traced a path up the silky skin of her calves, up her thighs and round to her shapely hips. I wanted to lick every inch of her body and make her squirm with sexual enjoyment for as long as I possibly could. She was my queen and I wanted to please her like no other man ever had.

I stood up and placing a hand on the side of her face, kissed her softly and gently. She moved her hand down my chest and stomach on a trajectory heading for my cock. I stopped her and moved her hand to the wall.

“Let me worship you some more.”

With that, I moved my hand down over her chest, over her tummy and then in between her legs. There was a light fuzz there but it was very smooth and tidily manicured. I motioned my fingers for her to part her legs a little, which she did and I slid my hand over her mound. I felt her body tremble at the pressure that I then applied there.

My fingers moved around the opening and as her lips naturally parted and I felt her wetness spread over my digits. She was soaking down there and as I moved round to nuzzle her neck and nibble her ear, I whispered in her ear, “You’re so wet now but I want to make you wetter.”

With that, I slid two fingers in between her lips and used the lubricant to slowly move up and down. I felt her clit graze against my fingertips and she buried her face into my neck and moaned as I circled and then rubbed hard against it.

It felt like a pearl under my teasing and when I felt her legs go weak, I pushed my fingers down and then up and into her. To be honest, it needed very little pushing as she was so wet that they slid in very easily.

“Oh Jesus,” she groaned into my ear, as I pushed them deeper into her. She felt so tight around my fingers and I dropped my shoulder slightly to give my fingers more room to explore. Feeling the ribbed flesh up and inside, I started moving my fingers in a beckoning gesture and her breathing became heavier.

“If you don’t stop, I’m gonna cum.”

Keeping my fingers where they were, I increased the pressure that they were applying whilst I used my other hand to cup, or rather lift as they were too big to fit in my hand, one of her breasts. Moving my lips from her neck, I lowered my face to take as much as I could of her boob into my mouth.

As my sucking and massaging of her breast increased, so did the movement of my fingers which were knuckle-deep inside of her.

“What are you doing to me? your fingers are amazing,” she cried out as her body started to tremble.

Waves seemed to be rippling out from her mound and I could feel that she was close to exploding. I pulled my fingers out from inside her and started rubbing her clit which made her start to shake. Not wanting to miss this moment, I grabbed her shoulders, turned around and threw her back on to the bed.

She gasped as she fell backwards and landed flat on her back. I caught the vision of her naked body underneath me and dropped to my knees beside the bed. Throwing one of her legs over my shoulders, I traced a path of kisses up her deliciously soft inner thigh before burying my face in her. Parting her lips, my hot tongue found her even hotter clitoris and I started remorselessly licking it.

She was so wet and tasted so sweet. I don’t know what washing products she used but she didn’t have the aroma or taste that some women have and it made me want to eat her out even more. I pushed my face into her to add more general pressure as I intensified my forceful licking.

Her body started to shake again and I looked up to see her hand firmly planted in her mouth as she struggled to contain the moans that she wanted to let out. My cock was raging and I wanted to ram it so deep inside of her but first I wanted to make her cum so hard where the focus was solely on her.

As I said earlier, her perfect body had such a lustful grip on me that although I was dominating her and playing her body to my tune, I was slavishly devoted to pleasing her sexually. I’d never felt with any other woman such an overwhelming need to fulfil her every desire.

She represented to me the very essence of female sexual desirability, with her pretty face and erotically charged body, and it empowered me to want to be an ultimate male for her.

I try to keep fit and slim-ish but I’m not buff and I don’t have a six-pack. I’m not an alpha that could fight and defend her in times of old and I’m not a rich man that could shower her with gifts and money. So in this moment of all-consuming lust and desire, all I could provide as a validation of my masculinity was the mission of making her feel every inch of the woman that she was.

I’m not usually big on oral sex and I’m sure some would consider me boring in the bedroom, but I was loving the reaction that my tongue was getting. Feeling her so helpless and submissive under my sustained stimulation was a huge turn on and I extended my tongue to give her the maximum of pleasure that I could.

I felt her leg that was on my shoulder start to tremble and could sense that she was building up again. I lapped her up like a thirsty dog drinking water, with every broad sweep of my tongue causing a bodily reaction. I brought my fingers into play, moving them around her swollen inner labia and circling the opening.

With one hand running through my hair, Laura’s other was scrunching up the duvet on the bed. I slid two fingers deep inside her and felt the walls of her love canal start to expand and contract. Her back arched up and she lifted her other leg onto my other shoulder. As I increased my tongue and finger agitation, I heard her stifling her screams.

My other hand supported her quivering bottom as her hips lifted further up and me with it. I could feel the wetness flooding out between her legs and into my thirsty mouth.

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming so hard,” she squealed through her hand.

It was like nectar in my mouth, tasting all the sweeter for the shattering orgasm that I knew I was giving her. Her thighs involuntarily tightened on the sides of my head as another convulsion wracked her body and I looked up to see her eyes rolling back in her head and her massive breasts swaying from side to side.

I didn’t want her to come down from the plateau that she was on and quickly tugged down my trackie bottoms and sodden boxer shorts. My cock sprang forward like a freed prisoner and ached from how engorged it was.

I pulled my face away from her, letting her bottom fall back onto the bed and pushed her legs wide apart at the knees. I looked down to see precum drooling off the end of my cock before I placed it in the crease of her lips.

“I want you inside me,” she pleaded and I had every intention of obliging.

There was no consideration of putting on a condom as I wanted to feel every inch of her insides wrapped around my cock. I fully intended to fill her up as much as I could and in that instance couldn’t have cared less about making her pregnant. This was caveman level fucking and I wanted her to have my children and carry my seed.

I placed my hands on both of her arms and pinned her down on the bed. She looked up at me intently, her cheeks positively glowing and her gorgeous eyes sparkling with life. I was going to make her my woman tonight and ravage her body for as long as I physically could.

I slowly slid my cock backwards and forwards along the gully of her lips, feeling the slippery wetness on the underside of my shaft and pushing up enough to feel it drag across her clit.

“Please put it in,” she begged.

“When I’m ready” I replied and continued the slow saw-like motion.

She got her arms free and her hands scrabbled up my back pulling my t-shirt up and over my head and throwing it onto the floor. We were both naked now with the soft light of the bedside lamp playing across our glistening bodies.

I lowered my chest down onto her and felt the brush of her hard nipples on my skin before I mashed her tits into me. Whichever way I felt them - on my skin, in my hands or in my mouth – her breasts felt incredible. So big, so firm and so fucking sexy.

I gave her one more draw down before I steadied the tip of my twitching cock at the entrance to her. I pushed forward and slowly entered her. I had intended to go in slowly and then out again but the sensation of her around me was too much. She was incredibly wet but yet so amazingly tight. How she had had a child was beyond me as she constricted my cock like a python as I slid it in further.

“Oh Tom,” she groaned, “oh god, that feels so good.”

I pushed in further, feeling every ridge and undulation of her insides. The pressure around my swollen shaft felt wonderful and I buried it as deep as I could. I eased myself up on my arms and pivoted from my hips to get every last millimetre inside of her.

I’ve never been one of those furious ‘pounders’ when it comes to shagging and I like to concentrate on the movement rather than the frenzy. Hence once I’d felt that my cock was in and up to the hilt, I slowly drew it out and then slowly back in again. For some women, this doesn’t work as they might be a little looser but Laura’s tightness meant that every facet of the slow friction was felt by us both.

I continued this slow rhythmic motion with every completion trying to get in just a little bit deeper and listened to Laura’s muffled moans as they became more high pitched. My hands grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard and my hot mouth descending on them, hungrily chewing and nibbling her nipples.

Her body began to tremble again and I could feel that another orgasm was about to crash over her. I moved my mouth up to hers to both stifle her noises and give her a deep and passionate kiss. As I did this, I held my cock as deep as it could be and moved my hips slightly. Grabbing her long silky soft hair with one hand and her neck with the other, I felt her body shake and a deluge of super hot wetness engulf my manhood.

MODELNATA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MODELNATA

She cried out into my mouth and my hand felt the tendons in her neck straining as the orgasm raced out from her groin and consumed her body.

Smaller aftershocks rippled across her and I felt the tightness in her body drain away to be replaced with a relaxed softness. I felt like a rock star albeit with a demon of guilt lurking in the recesses of my mind.

Here was a creature that I’d fallen head over heels in lust with the moment I saw her and just two or three hours later, I’d stripped her, felt her young body against mine, ravaged her incredible tits with my mouth and hands and given her two genuine orgasms. For a man in his forties, I wasn’t doing badly.

Mingled in with the heady lust and self-congratulation was a feeling of shame that my current partner was sleeping soundly just on the other side of the bedroom wall. I’d never cheated on someone before and the disappointment that I knew she would feel at my betrayal was demanding to be considered.

Yet, the danger of the situation and the fact that it was so wrong was proving to be an intoxicating cocktail. I wasn’t a considerate gentleman tonight, I was a horny lion submitting to my built-in primal urges.

I couldn’t believe that I myself hadn’t yet come given how much I’d been desperate to put my hands on her. I’d been concentrating so much on wanting to please her that although I was still as hard as granite, I hadn’t let myself succumb to the runaway train of what I imagined would be an explosive eruption.

“Fuck me, Tom. You’re amazing. I can’t remember coming that hard that quickly in such a short space of time.”

“I must have got lucky,” I said, “but it is easy when I’m working with a body like yours. I can’t deny it, Laura, I’ve dreamed of a girl with your figure for like, forever. You literally are perfection to me”.

She kissed me and pushed up to roll me over. Moving to my side, she kissed me again with real sincerity like she was thanking me for her orgasms and her hand caressed the side of my face. Even feeling her body nestled into my side felt great as her tits bulged into my ribs and spilled over onto my chest. My hand found its way under her neck and down to rest on the swell of her lovely bottom. Slowly she traced her hand down my neck, over my pecs and across my stomach.

My cock must have been a mess from all of the precum and all of her juices but her fingers lightly danced over the swollen head causing it to involuntarily twitch and dribble.

“Umm, that’s a lovely cock,” she whispered into my ear.

She slid her hand down the underside of the shaft, pressing it firmly into my belly and moved on to cup my overly tight balls. Her hand began to move faster, rubbing the skin against the straining hardness of my cock and delivering waves of pleasure and increasing the pent up pressure.

She rolled on top of me, crushing and compressing her tits so that they were practically under her chin and then slid her body down mine. I could feel every inch of her as both her tummy and then the soft orbs of her chest pulled down across my trembling shaft. It slid up and through her glorious cleavage but she continued down until her face was in my groin. She took me in her hand and looked up at me.

“I’m gonna put your hard dick in my mouth now.”

I’m not always a fan of blow jobs. They are nice to see when you are receiving one but I’ve always found that the actual sensation never matched up to the hype. Maybe I hadn’t received good ones or that my knob wasn’t sensitive enough.

However, on this night it was truly delicious. I think a mixture of her dirty talk and the fact that it was sore from being erect for so long, made the moment when she slid her lips over my bulging head out of this world.

She licked the dribbling clear precum from the tip and ran her tongue down the length of my cock. It quivered and trembled uncontrollably in her hand and she steadied it before covering it again with her mouth and sucking. The hot and wet refuge of her mouth was deliriously erotic as was the actual vision of seeing this incredible woman with my iron-hard cock in her mouth.

I felt my hands descend to her head and start to play with her soft hair that was brushing against my hips and stomach. This playing turned to something more when without thinking I started to push her head further down onto me, whilst my hips pushed up.

She moaned as my cock filled the further reaches of her mouth and she stroked and rubbed my balls as her tongue continued to taste me. Man, I’d never had oral like this and it was all I could do to prevent myself from exploding in her mouth.

Fearing that too much of this was going to end my erection, I pulled her up and whispered, “Get on top.”

She looked momentarily disappointed at having to stop sucking me but obediently moved herself up and then swung a leg over my legs. She felt down to guide me in and took all of my length.

“God, you feel bigger,” she cried out.

What a heavenly sight I was presented with. A slim waist with a huge pair of edible tits underneath a pretty face that was framed with soft brown hair. I reached up and felt her breasts in my hands. They were still so firm, so heavy and so round. I rubbed each nipple between my thumb and forefinger whilst my other fingers dug into the flesh. She lifted her arms and ran her hands through her hair as she moved her hips around grinding my cock further into her.

If the earlier sight was amazing, then it suddenly got even better. Her raised arms lifted up her tits making them even more gravity-defying and with the dim lighting from the bedside lamp, looked like something out of a hentai graphic novel

I dropped my hands to her slim waist and controlled her movement as she slowly circled her hips. I could feel every part of her insides on my rod and I realised that I wasn’t going to last long. I started moving my hips around and pushing up to get every last millimetre inside of her.

Her gyrations became more animated and certainly faster than I would usually go but it had a noticeable reaction on her body which started to tremble again. She leaned right back putting her hands on my thighs and started really riding my cock.

The view I had got even better as her breasts sat large and perfectly formed above her narrow waist and her discernible ribcage. She looked like a perfect goddess that had been sculpted out of marble but more the Amazon womankind rather than the dainty Greek kind.

Had my life been building to this moment, I asked myself because she was certainly the most wonderful example of a fantasy woman that I’d ever seen or ever dreamed of seeing. Just to be able to look at her, work with her or even know that she had noticed me, would have been enough but to be able to actually fuck her really was something else.

She was getting frantic now and the motion had my cock stirring up her insides like I was beating a couple of eggs. Her hair was moving around, her boobs were swaying from side to side and leaning her head right back, she started panting.

“Shh,” I whispered.

“I’m trying,” she muttered as the tips of her long hair danced across my legs.

She quietened her noises but it certainly didn’t calm her motion. For my part, I was certainly rushing headlong down a mountain path that I couldn’t stop. I tried to reach her boobs again but she was arching too far backwards and hence I made do by resting a hand on her mound and using my thumb to make circles on her clitoris.

This was the last straw for her defenceless body and she spasmed, almost to the point of jumping off me, as she orgasmed hard again. I kept up the thumb pressure and could feel the tremors passing through her via her bottom which was firmly planted on my groin.

There was a sharp intake of breath and another noticeable release of warm liquid onto me and down my cock. I felt her body go tense, hold it and then relax as she fell forward onto my chest.

“When are you going to cum?” she pleaded.

“I’m pretty close.”

With that, she slid off me, moved back to my side and placed a hand on my hard cock and started roughly massaging it.

“I want to see you cum,” she rasped in my ear. “I want to feel you pulse in my hand and watch it explode all over my big massive tits. You’ve owned me tonight and made me your bitch and now I want you to cover me in your hot cream.”

Christ, she literally couldn’t have said a more erotic statement if I’d written it for her and she was going to get her wish soon.

The tingling started in my toes and fingers and started to rush towards my groin like light rushing towards a collapsing star. My shaft started to fill, or at least felt like it did, with even more blood and the tip felt like it was going to burst like an overfilled water balloon. With her body mashed into me and boobs laying on my chest, she kissed my neck and nuzzled my ear.

She was solely concerned about me and my pleasure and I felt like even more of a caveman as my ‘woman’ serviced me. The stroking of my cock became more intense as she tightened her grip. I’ve received handjobs before but the activities up to this, the length of time that I’d been hard this night and the heavenly creature working it, took it to the next level.

I could feel every delicious moment of friction as the outer skin rubbed against the hard muscle underneath and as the wave gained momentum, I prepared for it to break against the shore. My body tensed as the centre of the universe imploded at the base of my cock and then went racing up my shaft to explode out of the swollen top like a hot springs geyser.

I grunted out an, “oh, Jesus,” as a thick creamy strand burst forward and crashed into my shoulder and onto Laura’s neck. Another strand erupted and splashed across my chest and most of her tit.

“That’s it,” she said excitedly as she continued milking my cock and aimed it at herself, “give me more.” I wasn’t done and another huge load propelled itself across my body and landed squarely on her tits.

“There’s so much… it’s so hot!” she said and with that kissed me deep and intensely. I pulsed again and splattered it into the side of her face. She squealed as it hit, clearly proud of how much she’d been able to make me produce.

“It’s not going down,” she said and it wasn’t, which certainly amazed me but also empowered me. I forcibly rolled her over, parted her legs and immediately slid my cock into her, right up to the hilt. I wasn’t sure if she would be too spent but the rough immediacy of my action took her by surprise and her back twisted up as I slid it out and rammed it in again.

I felt like a man possessed by a teenage titan. My cock had just pumped out four big loads yet it was still rock hard and ready for more.

“Oh god, oh god,” she moaned and I clamped my hand over her mouth to muffle her cries as I pounded away at her. Her arms were flopping by her side and her eyes had rolled back in her head as I rag-dolled the shit out of her. Lifting up onto my knees, I placed my hands under her bottom and lifted her hips so that her form was at a forty-five-degree angle to the bed. This caused my cock to start hammering into the ‘top’ of her insides and it drove her wild.

I was dominating her and it felt so incredibly sexy looking down at her curvy body trembling and shaking as I tortured her pussy with my still hard cock. She pulled a pillow over her face and smooshed it in to stifle the moans that she couldn’t suppress.

How it was possible, I do not know, but I was close to erupting again and wanted to ensure that she came before me. Moving my hand further round to support her bottom, I brought my other hand round and teased her clit again with my thumb. That did the trick and combined with my cock ploughing a furrow in her womb, her body convulsed as another orgasm wracked her body.

My runaway train was entering the station at full speed and I pulled out just as another huge load came hurtling down the track and blew across her mound and lower tummy. As I pulled out, it was like opening a bottle of champagne and she gushed over my cock and legs.

I quickly intensified rubbing her clitoris, mingling my sticky semen into her and she sprayed her red hot love juice over me again. I heard her attempting to mutter an apology or something but didn’t care as I continued applying pressure and felt her legs shaking as the orgasm owned her.

As the tremors subsided within her, I lowered her bottom onto the bed and flopped down next to her. We both lay there for a few minutes as our glistening bodies calmed down and our hearts stopped thumping away. Laura pulled the pillow away from her face and dropped it onto the floor by the side of the bed.

The bed was a mess. Stains, juice and jism were everywhere and what wasn’t on the bedding was on our bodies but I think neither of us cared.

“So that’s what older men can do then?” Laura said.

“Only when faced with younger women like you,” I replied. She rolled over and put an arm across me.

“That was incredible,” she said, “No one has treated my body like that or made me cum that hard and that many times before.”

“And I’ve never slept with a girl like you before. You’re like everything I have ever fantasised about in a woman. Your body feels as if it was built for sex and just for me. It’s the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen or felt.”

“Thank you,” she replied, “it does get me a lot of attention. But after a time you become impervious to it and view every guy with the suspicion that they are after only one thing.”

“What, like I was?” I said sheepishly

“No, with you it was mutual.” She said as her hand slowly rubbed my upper chest. “There was, sorry is, just something about you. And Christ, do you know what you are doing in the bedroom. I lost count of how many times you made me cum.”

“Yeah,” I chuckled. “I’d like to say that I had a plan or had read some books but there was no master plan. I simply had to put my hands on you and let my body do the rest.”

I slid an arm under her neck to hold her as she lay on my chest and we lay silently for a bit. It felt wonderful having her nestled up against me.

Pushing her hair away from her face, I kissed her forehead.

“So how are you possibly single then?” I asked, “what is wrong with you that I haven’t yet seen?”

She laughed, “I don’t know. I was probably wrapped up in my girl, concentrating on work and just didn’t let anyone in.”

“Okay, do you like movies and Italian food?”

“Oh, I love the cinema. As I said, I don’t get much of a chance to go to the cinema to catch up with the latest films and can’t really discuss them with Emily. And yes, who doesn’t love Spaghetti Bolognese.”

“Well, I’ll have to cook you that one day and share my movie collection with you.”

And with that, the drunken lust-filled bubble that I’d descended into for the last hour or so suddenly burst. I remembered Jo next door. A wave of guilt came over me and I eased myself off the bed.

“What’s up?” Laura asked, her face looking confused.

“I should probably have a shower and go next door.”

“Oh god, yes,” she replied. “I forgot all about Jo. What a bitch I’ve been.”

“I’m the one at fault, not you,” I said as I pulled on my clothes. “Grab yourself a water and I’ll check on you after my shower.”

I felt like I was suddenly being cold to her but the guilt was crashing in hard and I needed to gather my thoughts and consider the dangerous situation.

I closed the door to the second bedroom and then looked in on Jo. Thankfully, she was still sleeping soundly though she had rolled over from when I left her. A dagger of danger hit me. Thank God she didn’t wake up when she rolled over. There would have been no explaining that one.

I closed the door and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, stripped back out of my clothes and stepped under the water.

Christ, what had just happened? I had smashed the living shit out of a spectacular looking woman but in doing so had cheated on my girlfriend. There was a knot of remorse in my stomach and I thought of how Jo was sleeping soundly while I was hammering her workmate. What a bastard I was.

Yet, there was another part of me that wasn’t feeling guilt but rather pride at what I’d done. Not the cheating part but the seduction and then ‘bedroom performance’ part. Laura was an incredible looking woman and little old me had seen to it that she had received a proper bout of lovemaking.

I quickly lathered up my body and hair and rinsed it off. Stepping out, I towelled myself off and brushed my teeth. Christ, I was thirsty and I guess the alcohol was coming back to haunt me.

When I came out, Laura was dressed back in my t-shirt and pyjama bottoms and tidying up a few bits in the kitchen.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said flashing a lovely smile at me, “just wanted to clear away some of the stuff.”

“Those drinks have got me thirsty,” I said and I poured myself a pint of cold water. I necked it and looked over at Laura as she continued to collect some plates and glasses from the dining table. I had just emptied myself all over her but seeing her large braless chest swaying under her t-shirt and the pyjamas gripping her bottom, I could do it all again.

“Do you want some water?” I inquired as she approached me.

“No, I had some earlier thanks.”

“Are we good?” I said looking at her sweet face, “I feel bad for what I’ve done to Jo but I don’t regret for a second what we did together. And what I’d like to do again.”

She looked away and then back at me and I wondered if I’d come on too heavy. She smiled.

“I’m the same, but I wanted what we did and…” she looked down embarrassed, “I’d like to do it again as well.”

I smiled and felt my heart skip and even my cock twitch. Here I was wrestling with my first act of cheating yet I was happy that Laura wasn’t considering it a one-off and wanted to see me again.

I put my arms around her and felt her head rest on my chest. I didn’t know what demons she might have or what her deeper personality was like but I knew that I wanted to see her again, get to know her and feel her naked body next to me in bed.

“You go for a shower then and I’ll finish up here.”

With that, she disappeared round the corner and a few minutes later I heard the shower fire up. I imagined the soap suds forming on her body and her washing her hair and realised that I was smitten and wanted to see every part of her and be a part of everything she did.

Was this crazy lust or was she a potential partner? Was she going to be a fun soulmate or was she damaged goods? Was her child going to dominate her life or could we still get on? Ultimately would she be worth pursuing? I guess these were questions that I would have to think about and answer at some point.

With the dining room cleared as much as possible and the dishes put into soak, I drank myself another pint of water to stave off the dehydration that might come from the alcohol. Laura returned from the shower with a towel wrapped round her and her wet hair swept back. She looked gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

I love wet hair so with it dark and lying flat against her head and the towel struggling to contain her rampant body, I was tempted to rip off the stretched garment and start again on the kitchen floor.

“Good shower?” I asked.

“Yes, it was lovely. I think some of you had landed in my hair.” She said pulling her hair as if to show me.

“Yeah, I think there was a lot of stuff flying everywhere.”

We smiled at each other and I went in for a kiss. Her lips were cool and wet and the feel of her curves through the damp towel was enough to start the blood flowing to my groin. She tilted her head towards me as I pulled her waist into me.

I didn’t want to stop and I thought she felt the same but we’d been playing a dangerous game and I stepped back.

“Do you want some more water for the bedroom?”

“Yes, please.” As I handed her a full mug we started to walk to the bedrooms.

“Well, sleep tight. Thanks for an amazing incredible night and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

With that, she slipped into the second bedroom and gave me a smile as she closed the door. I went into my bedroom and stripping out of my clothes clambered into bed.

Jo murmured and rolled over to cuddle me as she usually does. I felt another stab of horrific guilt but my mind immediately wandered to the woman in the next room, which even further compounded my guilt.

The next morning was uneventful. We all got up and had breakfast and at no point dropped the ball or gave anything away. We ran Laura home and then went onto the shops to get some bits for the weekend.

Laura stayed in my mind constantly and a few weeks later, Jo and I broke up. It was hard and there were tears. I didn’t tell her what had happened and just said that we had grown apart. Thankfully, Jo did have her own place so she wasn’t out on the streets. I felt like a piece of shit and a real bastard but life can be hard and cruel and sometimes you do have to think of yourself and no one else.

I knew I wanted to pursue things with Laura and see what would happen. She excited me like no woman had before and just the thought of her body would give me a semi. A few weeks after Jo had left, I got in contact with Laura and we started messaging, then texting and then calling each other.

I tried to take it slow at first and on our first date, I simply took her out for a meal, had a lovely time really getting to know each other. We went to the cinema and I then dropped her home with a kiss on the cheek.

On our second date, she got her folks to look after Emily, so I picked her up in an Uber and we went for a meal locally. Again the chat was good but this time we combined it with some drink, the talk got flirtatious and we talked about what had happened that first time. I invited her back to mine for a coffee and we didn’t even make it into the living room.

We started kissing as I got the key in the front door, fell into the flat and fucked each other hard on the hallway floor, discarded clothes lying crumped all around us. I couldn’t get enough of her incredible body and she loved what my cock, fingers and tongue could do to her. I showed her how an older man should treat a woman with a body like hers and she found new levels of stamina in me that I didn’t know I had.

I made love to her in every room of the flat, in the shower, on the kitchen work surface and on the sofa. We would wake in the middle of the night and go at it for hours. We fucked in nightclub toilets when showing her off proved too much for me and at friends BBQs when she couldn’t keep her hands off me. We fucked in the car, when out having a picnic and even in the shower cubicle of a local swimming pool when I couldn’t control myself after seeing her in a bikini for the first time.

There wasn’t an outfit that she could wear that didn’t turn me on and she loved me telling her how hard she would make me when I saw her in clothing that I wanted to tear off.

Despite the fourteen year age gap, her personality is every bit as compatible to me as her body is and we’re going to see how it goes taking each month at a time. Thanks for reading.

Published 
Written by Algren1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments