Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Precedent With My Son-In-Law Part Two

"A busty MILF's peaceful evening is interrupted by her son-in-law"

46
2 Comments 2
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Cheryl was sitting down for an evening alone in front of the television. Steve was out drinking with his friends and would not be home for hours (if at all tonight). Cheryl had gone for a jog after dinner and was now finished with her shower and sitting on the couch deciding what kind of cocktail she wanted to prepare for the evening when she heard a truck pull into the driveway. It was too early for it to be Steve, so she was curious as she heard someone roughly open the unlocked door, her son-in-law John barged in. He quickly slipped out of his shoes and walked over to her.

“What are you doing here?” Cheryl's voice betrayed her irritation of his intrusion into her night. John said nothing and reached above her to close the curtains on the window behind the couch.

Cheryl could smell that John had been drinking already now that he was close, she was going to scold him for driving here but got distracted by John's t-shirt when it rode up a bit and she got a look at his hard stomach underneath. The belt around his jeans was loose which caused his pants to sag down ever so slightly, making her think of what hung inside those baggy jeans.

Cheryl knew there was only one reason John would show up by himself, unannounced like this. She was annoyed by his assumptions about her but couldn't deny the excitement she felt when he unbuckled his belt without speaking a word. The snap of the leather as he roughly pulled it through the belt loop, combined with the way the loose end hung down, left her in anticipation of the big dick that she couldn't stop fantasizing about since the night of the party a few weeks back.

'Would it really be that bad to get bent over again tonight?' Cheryl's thoughts started to make even more sense to her as John's fly came open and he pulled his boxers and pants down at the same time. Once he let go of them, his heavy belt buckle took them to the floor with a loud metallic clang.

Cheryl had tried to downplay how big John's penis was in her memory ever since that night in an attempt to lessen her opinion of him. John was just as big as she remembered him to be though, she realized, while she stared at his half-erect penis less than two feet from her face. She hadn't paid much attention to his balls last time, but they were quite big, hanging full and heavy in a way that made her want to slide her tongue all over them.

She shuffled herself forward to the edge of the couch and pushed her chest out to accentuate her breasts, as she leaned towards him. She was happy to see the hunger in his eyes as they probed the depths of her cleavage from his perfect vantage point. She spread her legs so that John could stand closer to her, he held his semi-erect penis near the base and slapped it down against her breasts. Cheryl could feel him getting harder with each impact, when he was fully hard he gave her one light slap across her cheek with it, just hard enough to make a small smacking sound.

Cheryl's shock and indignation were written all over her face, and it pleased John immensely.

“Fuck you, John! Maybe I should just kick you out.” Cheryl said as she tried to muster up enough outrage to make him think she meant it. John's first response was laughter.

“Okay, I'm sorry...” He still held his penis near her face, while he spoke in a tone that wasn't at all contrite. “Now, open up,” he said as he placed a hand on the back of her head and worked his fingers into her hair while pushing his dick against her lips. Part of her wanted to make good on her threat to kick him out and put an end to these games for good, but another part of her still fantasized about their first encounter and wanted to make a few more memories. The second part got its way. She opened her mouth and let John slide his long, thick cock into her mouth.

She started to work her way down his shaft, trying to fit as much in her mouth as she could. She smelled the musk of his unwashed body after a day's work, it would have bothered her if she was in a different state of mind, but at that moment it encouraged her to fit even more of his penis into her mouth. She slowly sucked her way up and down his shaft so she could feel each centimeter as it slipped in between her plump lips and over her tongue. She enjoyed her slow and methodical pace but John's impatient voice interrupted her.

“Sorry, Cheryl, but I'm in a hurry.”

John placed his other hand on the side of her face in a way that might have been tender if it wasn't done to give him a better grasp of her head so he could thrust his dick into her mouth easier. He started slowly while he worked out how much she could handle, when he got a feel for her comfort zone he picked up the pace and started to eagerly push himself into her mouth.

Cheryl quickly started slobbering all over her son-in-law's dick, and drool started to slide down her chin. She wore a tank top with no bra so she just slipped the straps down her arms and pushed the entire shirt down past her chubby belly to sit around her waist. She let the excess saliva run freely down her chin and onto her chest.

The wet sound of his dick entering Cheryl's mouth, mixed with the sound of her labored breathing and his moaning, would have been audible from anywhere on the main floor if anyone else was home. John relished the moment internally; getting his dick sucked by his wife's step-mom, seeing his pre-cum and her saliva run down onto her ample breasts. All the while Standing in the same living room where countless family events had taken place over the years.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

He started to chuckle and gave her a thrust for each time she had asked him to fetch something heavy from the basement during holiday dinners, he gave her another thrust for all the times she nagged him about clearing his dishes, and then one more thrust for all the times she told him that he drank too much. When he couldn't think of any more things to complain to himself about, he laughed louder and then just continued for the fun of it.

Cheryl wasn't too sure what John was laughing about but she recognized another porno fantasy when she saw it. She would play along once again, but only because she wanted to feel him filling her up again. Her big boobs bounced slightly with the momentum of John's thrusts and Cheryl made no attempts to hinder them as she knew John enjoyed their movements.

“Oh fuck, Cheryl. That feels so good.”

John's moaning was loud as he wildly fucked her mouth. He made sure to buck his hips in a way that swung his balls into her chin. He re-adjusted the placement of his hands on her head and then continued with his thrusting.

After a few moments, he pulled out of her mouth and smacked her boobs with his penis as hard as he could. She took the opportunity to give his balls some attention, before he could thrust himself back into her mouth. She struggled to fit as much of them as she could in her mouth but had to settle for each individually. She made loud slurping sounds as she greedily sucked on his balls, She then licked them from top to bottom before she started to slide her wet tongue up the shaft.

Once she got up to the top, John took over again and grabbed her head firmly with both hands and pushed himself into her mouth, he pushed slowly at first before he continued with his rough and relentless thrusting for several minutes. He was getting closer to cumming and his moaning reflected that, he sped up even more and then spoke out in an urgent tone.

“Here it comes, Cheryl.” John gave her one final thrust before pulling out and wrapping his hand around his dick. Cheryl cradled her breasts together in one arm and presented them as a target for him. John completely ignored this cue and pointed his dick directly at her face as he jerked himself off.

She saw his intentions and started to say no, but John had left her no time for negotiation. She was looking right at his dick as John's orgasm erupted all over her face. He made no attempt to pass it off as an ill-timed accident and tilted her head back slightly so he could ensure that every drop of semen landed where he wanted it to.

Cheryl had never let a man cum on her face before and hadn't planned on starting tonight but John had a way of getting what he wanted from women. He stood there admiring his handiwork as his penis softened. Cheryl pulled her tank top up and off and used it to wipe most of the cum off her face.

“Thanks, Cheryl. I really needed that. Susan has been acting like a bitch lately and it's been a day or two since I've even busted a nut.” John spoke in a self-satisfied tone as he watched her try to wipe as much of her face clean as possible.

“Happy I could help.” Cheryl's words were heavy with sarcasm as she motioned for John to step back before she continued in a normal tone. “Just let me go clean my face properly and I'll be back so you can make it up to me...” She tried to sound sexy for the last part but she paused when she saw John pull his pants up and start to button them up and fasten his belt again.

“Sorry, Cheryl, but I'm in a hurry. I told Mike I would be at his place forty-five minutes ago. You were just on the way and I needed some relief.” He spoke calmly as if he had just turned down a cup of coffee, and it angered Cheryl.

“Are you kidding me?” The sexiness had completely left her voice as she watched him walk over to his shoes and put each of them on. The leftover drying semen on her face added to her irritation and it made her want to smack him but she resisted the urge.

“What?” John said with an incredulous tone, as if he had no idea why she was pissed. “Like I said, Cheryl, I'm in a hurry and I gotta go. I'll see you later.” He waited briefly for a response but Cheryl didn't give him one, so he opened the door and walked out to his truck.

Cheryl would have been furious if she wasn't still so horny. Cheryl was willing to put up with John's bullshit when she was cumming too, but this pissed her off. Not to mention the fact that she had just finished showering before he came and now she needed another one.

While she walked to the shower she started to think that maybe a new lover would be a prudent idea. She pondered her options while pulling her shorts off when she heard her phone receive a text message. She looked over at her phone which she had placed on the bathroom counter and saw it was her daughter Joanne.

She had offered to come help pick weeds from her garden but it did not surprise Cheryl to read that Joanne was bailing on that plan and had offered up a dubious excuse. She took her panties off, stood up, and smiled at her naked reflection in the mirror as a naughty fantasy involving Joanne's husband Will started to form in her mind.

She had caught Will sneaking a peak at her cleavage more than once over the years so she knew he was at least a little interested. She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature and waited a few moments before stepping in. As soon as her face and boobs were clean, her hand slipped in between her legs, and she started to play with herself as she thought about the possibilities.

Published 
Written by BoredPen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments