Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visiting The In-Laws Pt. 01: The drive

"The adventures of my girlfriend and me visiting her parents"

47
6 Comments 6
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

The Drive

We were about two hours into the four-hour drive to Lisa’s childhood home. She’d been keen on visiting her parents since we first met about six months ago, insisting they’d love me to pieces. It was a hot summer day and nothing but the road ahead of us when I noticed that mischievous sparkle in her eye.

“You know, we’re coming up at this really nice stop ahead.” She smiled, showing her bright white teeth framed by her usual hooker-red lipstick.

She was never shy about her needs but made it evident by stroking my cock through the fabric of my shorts.

“Just take the next exit and look for a sign that says Jacobs Barn!” she basically ordered me.

Her hand started working my cock as she leaned in and whispered in my ear, “I’ll make it worth your time, babe!”

Without me really realizing it, she had unzipped my shorts and freed my cock, and stroked my nearly fully erect shaft as we came up to the exit she’d told me about. She pulled up her skirt with her free hand and revealed her bald black pussy. She ran two fingers down her slit and quickly showed them into my mouth.

“See how wet I get just from thinking of what I want to do with you!”

It was an almost unbearable fifteen-minute drive of her finger fucking herself and moaning loudly before I finally saw the bright sign reading “Jacobs Barn” just ahead. A few cars were in the parking lot, but it wasn’t too busy.

“Just park around the back, babe. There’s a bit more shade there.”

She pulled her skirt down, not that it really covered much, and kissed my cock before locking it back up in its shorts prison.

I easily found a spot to park behind 'The Barn, ' and Lisa was right. There was plenty of shade, which I guessed would be good considering the scorching sun.

“You ready for a good time, babe?” she half moaned into my ear.

I told her, “Hell yeah!” but nothing could have prepared me for what awaited me.

We exited the car, and she took my hand, leading the way. I heard a voice calling, “Hey Lisa! Long time no see!” and saw her blowing a kiss through a window at the side of the building.

“Be right with you, Johnny!” she yelled back.

She led me through a door at the side of the building with a sign that I could have sworn read “Private,” but I wasn’t about to protest. Partly because when Lisa made up her mind about doing something, I should have been well prepared to try and deny her, but mostly because I was too turned on to even care.

It was a dimly lit room, but I could make out a few bathroom stalls on one side and a few showers on the other. At the far wall were a few benches. I didn’t have time to notice much more before Lisa pulled my t-shirt off and pulled my shorts down. Romance and foreplay aren’t her thing; she likes to get down to business. She pulled out her hairband and let her raven black curls explode as she got down on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. Her greedy mouth didn’t take long to take it all down her throat, and she was drooling and moaning madly. She knows I can’t last long when she works my cock like she does, so she withdrew, looked up at me smiling and lay down on the floor.

“Get down here and return the favour.”

I am never hard to ask to eat her honey-coated pussy. Her taste numbs rational thoughts, and I go into a state of just being.

I got down on all fours and sucked her clit into my mouth before lapping in her juices, pretty much like a dog. She was soaking wet. She had a huge clit, pretty much a mini cock, and sucking it drives me crazy, and she knows it.

“Yeah, babe, suck my mini-cock, you slut!” she moaned.

She wrapped her legs around my neck as she always did. She enjoys locking my head between her thighs, making sure to let up only when she thinks I’m deserving of a few gasps of air.

“Tongue fuck my ass!” she demanded, releasing her grip around my neck and exposing her round ass.

I started licking her entrance, thinking of all the times I’d licked her clean of my cum pouring out of her. Or, even better, licking out the cum of one of those more or less random guys she’d pick up on a Friday night and fuck senseless. My cock was throbbing as I slid my tongue into her, and I was indeed lost in time and space.

She pulled my arms towards her forcing my face deeper between her ass cheeks. I had not noticed the rings attached to the floor once we entered the room, but I was indeed aware now that she’d successfully handcuffed me to them. She pulled herself up from the floor and smiled down at me.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you make me cum this soon, did you?”

I foolishly looked up at her, seeing her smile at me. She had that crazy horny look on her face that told me she needed not just one cock, but many, and then some, to satisfy her hunger. I was fully aware both then and now that she’s not the kind of woman I alone can satisfy. And frankly, I’ve always loved her taking multiple cocks while sucking me dry, all the while looking into my eyes in a thank you. There’s no doubt in my heart about her love for me, and that it’s always my cock she comes home to.

She walked up behind me and made sure to handcuff my legs to the floor as well.

“Oh, baby, you’re such a hot slut!” she said and paused, “I see you’ve been enjoying yourself as well?” her hand stroking the head of my cock, no doubt wiping off my pre-cum.

I felt her hands on my butt cheeks, separating them.

“Oh, I do love your little boy-pussy!” she exclaimed before I felt her tongue circling my rear entrance.

She started tongue fucking me while stretching my ass cheeks apart, her tongue forcing its way inside me. I moaned loudly, as I always do when she dominates my ass. I felt a finger entering me, then two, before she pulled out. Then came back with three fingers, sliding in and out of me. I was about to explode! And she always knows when I’m about to explode! She pulled what was now her entire hand out of me and got up.

“Not yet, handsome!” she laughed as I heard her turn around and walk out the door.

Feeling cheated out of what would have been an epic orgasm, I slowly returned to time and space and came to a cold realization that I was cuffed to a floor in a modified bathroom of sorts at the rear of a roadside bar in the middle of nowhere. I was completely immobilized and old-fashioned stuck. I really had two choices, freaking out or embracing the situation.

I had little time to do either, as I soon heard the door open.

“See, Johnny! Have you ever seen such a beautiful boy-pussy?”

“Sure haven’t, Lisa babe!” the voice greeting Lisa earlier replied.

“What are you waiting for then, chef? Get that gorgeous cock out for me!”

It didn’t take long for belt buckles to open, the sound of zippers tearing down and pants dropping to the floor.

“Oh my. It’s just as beautiful as I remember it! Shove it down my throat, big boy!” I heard Lisa panting behind me.

Being stuck facing the far wall, I could mainly rely on the sounds behind me and the little view between my legs to orient myself. I could see the legs of a man still standing in his own pants and Lisa's legs kneeling on the floor but to my shock (or delight?), I could also see several pairs of legs standing by the entrance.

The slurping sounds of this stranger’s, Johnny’s! cock fucking Lisa's mouth, and her gasping for air, with a slightly louder audience cheering her on, was too much to handle. I either needed to see my girlfriend having her throat fucked, or I needed in on the action!

Lisa, as always, knew this.

“Ahhh, you know how to fuck a throat, Johnny! Now get over here!”

Lisa positioned herself over me, facing the door. She bent down and licked my ass, and spread me wide open. The next thing I felt was Johnny's cock pressing at my entrance, and I already knew he was big!

“Oh, fuck! This is so hot!” Lisa moaned. “Shove that gorgeous cock in that boy-pussy!”

Johnny obviously knew the rule:

What Lisa wants, Lisa gets.

He didn’t hesitate too much. With a few thrusts, he slammed himself balls-deep into me. I yelped like a little girl. That was probably the biggest cock I had ever taken, and he fucked me roughly! He filled me entirely, to the point of a sweet pain. Lisa came around, facing me, and kissed me. Looking into her eyes, my cock exploded from the pounding Johnny was giving me. I screamed in ecstasy and shot strings of cum all over the floor.

“Oh, already, babe?” Lisa laughed at me. “I knew Johnny’d do you right!”

My legs were shaking, and my cock was flopping up and down, still spilling drops of cum pretty much everywhere. Lisa got up and pulled off her clothes. Johnny kept pounding my insides as Lisa motioned for someone by the door to come over to her.

A young black guy came into my view with his cock already freed from the discomfort of his pants. Lisa quickly got down on her knees right in front of me, cupping his massive balls in one hand while stroking his shaft with the other.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

“How’s that boy-pussy, huh, Johnny? I told you it’d be a nice fit for your shaft!”

“Oh, fuck! It’s amazing! Not the tightest slut I’ve had, but so fucking smooth!” he panted.

Lisa winked at me as she took the black cock in front of her in her mouth.  More gently this time; she even took the time to lick that big swollen head. The black boy moaned as Lisa worked his cock halfway down her throat, all the while having her eyes fixed on mine. She let his cock slip out of her mouth and smiled.

“Doesn’t Billy here have a delicious cock, honey?” she teased.

Smack! I felt more than I really heard Johnny slap my ass. His thrusts were getting heavier, deeper and harder as I felt his sweat drop from his forehead and down on my ass. His cock slammed into my ass, and I found myself pushing myself back to meet his every thrust into me. And I found my cock hardening once again as I felt my drool run down the sides of my mouth watching my gorgeous slut girlfriend suck this beautiful black cock right in front of me.

“Oh, you’re a big boy now, Billy!” Lisa gasped. “Why don’t you try fucking that white boy’s mouth and see how it fits?”

Billy didn’t need to be asked twice. He turned around and put his cock right at my gaping mouth. He put one hand on my head and asked, “You want this cock, white boy?”

“Yes!” I moaned in between Johnny thrusting into my ass. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Each confirming “yes” came out as a pleading moan to the rhythm of Johnny’s cock slamming into my guts.

That big black head fit nicely in my mouth. His cock was already nice and slippery from Lisa's mouth, working on him.

“Oh..that’s a sweet mouth!” Billy sighed, pushing himself deeper inside my mouth.

Lisa sat down at the bench by the far wall, spreading her legs wide and rubbing her soaked pussy. She was about to drive herself crazy watching me get spit roasted by these massive cocks that, no doubt to me, probably had emptied themselves inside her more than once in the past.

Billy worked his cock slowly but steadily down my throat until his balls hit my chin. He held it there all while Johnny was picking up his pace, slamming into me—and then letting himself out just as I was running out of air. Soon enough, Billy was matching Johnny’s pace. Both guys were fucking me harder, faster.

In! Out!

In! Out!

Billy grabbed the back of my head and forcefully fucked my throat, moaning louder with each hard thrust! Johnny was squeezing my butt cheeks harder and harder with every steadily louder push into my guts. My nuts were tightening, and I was running out of air from having my throat fucked harder and deeper until…

Billy came like a volcano, shooting cum down my throat, out my nose and filling my mouth! I wasn’t sure if I was drowning or…

A big, heavy thrust to my ass and I felt Johnny shooting his load deep inside me. His hot chef’s mixture filled me up to the point of bursting.

And my cock exploded again, if even possible, stronger than the first time. Cascades of euphoria shot through my body, my thighs shaking like jelly and Billy's cock sliding out of my mouth to release a deep gurgling moan. Billy's cum was dripping out of my mouth, but that slightly softening back cock right in front of my face still had tiny drops of cum coming out of it. I sucked it back into my mouth to make sure every last drop was drained from those balls.

“FUCK! Someone get over here and fuck me!” I heard Lisa yell.

With a popping sound from my ass, Johnny withdrew, and at the same time, I released a flow of cum from my gaping hole and down my thighs. Three men rushed over to Lisa and lifted her up, grabbing her pussy and ass and shoving their cocks into whatever holes they found. My view was blocked by the most enormous cock I ever saw, even in its semi-erect state.

“Clean me up, boy-pussy!” Johnny growled as he pushed his enormous member into my mouth.

I had no idea how that cock had managed to fit inside my ass, but there was no way I could fit it in my mouth, no matter how hard Johnny tried to shove it in there.

“Come here, Jack!” he commanded a guy. “Get to work!”

Two firm hands were on my ass, and a cock was shoved right into me. Not even half the size of Johnny, I wasn’t sure anyone could ever fuck me like he had.

“See…Jack here…We call him “jackhammer.”

There was no need to explain that nickname. Jack pounded me furiously like an alpha dog dominating his favourite bitch. Johnny walked over to Lisa and shoved his cock all the way down her throat while my ass was pounded mercilessly by Jack.

Lisa, now straddled over this young Latino-looking guy’s cock while having her ass pounded by a fair-sized black man, was trying to catch enough air after Johnny had used her throat as a cock cleaning device to scream her ecstasy. Seeing her spasm in wave after wave of orgasm while having my ass used as a masturbator by another unknown, faceless cock had me screaming like a schoolgirl, moaning like a fuck-toy and drooling like a dog in heat.

The black guy fucking Lisa's ass arched his back as he made one final thrust into her, shooting his load deep inside her. Lisa's eyes were no longer fixed on me, but rolled back into her head. As the black cock left her ass, Johnny quickly replaced it with his own, which seemed too much for the Latino, who released his cum deep inside Lisa's pussy.

Jack moaned as he emptied his nuts inside me, my growing cock releasing a new round of pre-cum. Jack’s cock was quickly replaced with yet another faceless cock. Substantially fatter, filling me up way more than the “Jackhammer” had done. I heard myself moan, begging that fat cock to destroy my ass.

Johnny had lifted Lisa up, his cock still way inside her ass, and they were facing me. Lisa’s pussy was dripping with cum; her breasts were bouncing as Johnny lifted her and lowered her on her cock. Her eyes met mine, and I could see she was getting exactly what she wanted. Billy was ready for another round and shoved his cock into her pussy with ease as her legs were spread wide by Johnny's strong arms. She wrapped her legs around Billy while fixing her eyes on mine. I saw her drooling at the corner of her mouth as both men picked up their pace, fucking her.

The fat cock in my as seemed to synch with the two men fucking Lisa.

“MMMMMMM…FUCK ME!” Lisa yelled.

All three men picked up their pace. I moaned as I saw Lisa on the verge of yet another orgasm!

“FUCK MY ASS!” I practically demanded of the faceless cock up my ass. “FUCK ME HARDER!!!”

“Shut up, bitch!” I heard a voice behind me, panting.

Still squeezing my ass tighter, slapping me hard, thrusting his fat cock into me.

“I’ll be done when I’m good and fucking ready!”

Billy shot his load into Lisa without much warning, and as he pulled out, I could see her gaping pussy releasing a river of cum. I wasn’t sure if Lisa had passed out or what; her head just hung while Johnny relentlessly pounded into her ass. Then I could see her spasm again while she let out an almost animal-like howl.

Johnny picked up his pace. Thrust his shaft into my girlfriend’s ass. Her belly bulging with each stroke of the fat cock deep inside her. Then with a violent thrust, he filled her guts with his cum, his eyes rolling to the back of his head, finally lowering her down on all four on the floor. She crawled off his giant cock, leaving a trail of cum as she came towards me, kissed me, and licked Billy's cum off my face.

“I need you to clean me up, honey,” she panted and rolled over on her belly, sticking her gaping ass in my face.

There was so much cum oozing out of her. Fat-cock picked up his pace. I lapped up all the cum from Lisa’s ass; I sucked at her gaping hole, and she squeezed as much cum out of her guts as she could. I started meeting the thrust to my ass, pushing into the fat cock sliding in and out of me. In and out. Lisa forced herself underneath me and impaled her ass onto my cock. I whimpered. She moaned.

“Open your mouth, pussy-boy,» the Latino man said.

I looked up to see five cocks surrounding us. Latino, Johnny, Jack, Billy, and the hung black guy whose cum mixed with Johnny’s I’d just cleaned out of Lisa’s ass were standing over us with their beautiful cocks pointing at us. Lisa clenched her ass around my cock. Fat-cock grabbed my ass and thrust as hard as he could into me as the five men released their fountain of piss washing over us. I opened my mouth, trying to catch as much as possible, and swallowed whatever filled my mouth greedily. Lisa moaned, and the fat cock emptied inside me, and I shot whatever cum was remaining in my nuts inside Lisa's ass. The warm piss shower decreased over our collapsing bodies.

All the guys left the room.

We both lay there in the pool of cum and piss, panting.

Lisa freed me from my cuffs. She kissed me, licked my ass clean, and we had a shower.

----

As we headed out on the highway, Lisa leaned in on my shoulder and whispered, “I love you, Alex.”

Published 
Written by Dogme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments