Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Cockbuster, Part 2: Delayed Reunion

"Jeff and I catch up on each other's lives, and more"

48
8 Comments 8
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Jeff and I avoided each other for nearly two years after our movie madness. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was time to face up to what had happened."

Jeff and I had been friends all through high school, but after our first year away at college our friendship took a turn. We gave each other blowjobs in the back of a movie theater while catching the season's hot blockbuster.  No discussion, we just started rubbing our boners at the sight of a disrobing bombshell on the screen, then proceeded to touching and then sucking each other.  Twice. Quick, hot fun. No preamble, no discussion.

After our encounter, we just went back to our respective schools the next week, and didn't really stay in touch after that. It was probably my fault, overthinking the situation, worried about what we'd say to each other next.  Really stupid, in fact, because the blowjobs had been great.  If I'd had the balls to deal with the aftermath, I might have gotten more blowjobs over the holiday and spring breaks when we were both home.

And heaven knows I'd enjoyed giving as well as getting in that darkened room.  I loved the feel of his hot veiny prick in my mouth, and the taste of his hot white cum filling my mouth.  In my fantasies, I regularly relived the moment and imagined us doing it again and again.

The following summer, I didn't contact Jeff or deal with him at all.  I wanted to, but the whole thing just seemed so awkward, and I wasn't sure how he would react.  Would he act all macho and pretend it didn't happen? Maybe he had just been extra horny, and regretted it afterward? 

Or maybe, on the other end of possibilities, maybe he wanted more from me than just blowjobs? I wasn't sure I could handle that. Or what if I wanted more than that?  What if we both did? I'd always known I was bisexual, but I wasn't sure I could handle that either.

So I just cowardly avoided the situation, staying home and jerking off, half the time thinking about beautiful women and half the time thinking about guys - most of whom were Jeff. 

Finally, the following summer - this was now nearly two years since our encounter - I couldn't stand it anymore. Now we were three years out of high school, surely having moved in different directions, so it's not like I was putting much at risk in contacting him.  If anything, finally confronting this - whatever the outcome - might renew and extend our friendship. Or more.

Finally, one afternoon after lunch, I finally worked up the courage to call him. 

"Hey, what took you so long?" Jeff asked when I identified myself.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened last summer,  I guess I lost track of time."

"Don't worry, I'm just giving you shit. I was gone for most of the summer as a camp counselor anyway. You didn't even know that, didja?"

I didn't.  What a dipshit I'd been.

He ventured, "Wanna come over to my house and catch up?"

He lived about fifteen minutes away.  I was there in ten.

Jeff's mom greeted me at the door. "Joe, it's so nice to see you again! Sorry, won't see you for long, though. Gotta get to work in a minute."  She worked as a nurse at a nearby hospital.

Beers in hand, Jeff and I stood in the kitchen, catching up on what we'd been studying, where we'd been on vacations, summer jobs, all the basic demographic stuff.  The conversation flowed freely enough, especially with a beer in each of our hands.  In retrospect, it was just me, but I still felt this tension because we weren't talking about this big thing that had happened when we last saw each other.

Finally, just after his mom came through the kitchen dressed in scrubs, excusing herself and heading off to work, Jeff asked if I'd seen the previous summer's big action movie.  I confessed I hadn't.

"I have it on video and haven't even watched it yet. Want to see it now?" he asked, raising his eyebrows just a bit.

I blushed and stammered, "Uh, yeah, I guess so."

We walked over to the living room and sat on the couch.

I said, "That last movie we saw together was pretty good. Um..."

"Yeah, it was, but it was two years ago. We still have to catch up on last year's big hit."  He said it almost dismissively, as if trying to head off any discussion about what had happened.

"Can we talk about what happened?"

He sighed.  "I don't ... well, all right, if you need to."

"Well, I just wanted to make sure we're cool."

"Hey, I'm good. Hadn't been with a girl in a long time, it was fun, felt good. Guess I shouldn't have assumed you felt the same way. Look, I'm sorry if you weren't cool with it."

"It's just ..." and I trailed off.  What a dork I was being. Say what you mean, man.

His expression softened. "Hey, listen, you don't have to make any excuses. I started it. I guess I just let myself get out of control."  Hesitatingly he added, "Maybe it was a mistake."

I offered, "I'm not saying it was a mistake."  After a pause, I added with firmness, "No, it definitely was not a mistake. I just wasn't sure what to say afterward. I guess it felt awkward."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you don't think it was a mistake. I've been starting to wonder if it was a mistake, since you seemed to be avoiding me.  But ... I'd really rather not have it be a mistake."

"It's not like I didn't like it."

"So you liked it?"

"Well, yeah. Of course I fucking liked it. It was a blowjob, wasn't it?"

"A blowjob and a handjob."

"Yeah, okay.  Two for the price of one.  Honestly, I had always kinda wondered what it would be like, doing that. Not with you ... wait, I mean ... no offense ... I just never thought of doing it with you, but it was something I generally wanted to try."

"Well, that's good.  It was something I had wanted to try for a while too. On you. But I was nervous about it, 'cause I wasn't sure how you'd react."

"Well, I got right into it, didn't I?"

Suddenly we heard the front door open. Jeff's mom raced through to the kitchen yelling, "Sorry, boys, forgot my phone!" and dashed back out the door.  We heard her engine roar as she raced back off to work.

Jeff smiled. "So are we okay here?"

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

"Yeah, I think so."

He sipped his beer and nodded towards the television. "Hey, want me to start that movie?"  We looked each other in the eye. He raised his eyebrows.  "Or something else?"

"Yeah, that."

Without a word we both stood up and started dropping our shorts and underwear, fully erect cocks springing out.  In that darkened theater two weeks ago, I hadn't really gotten a good look at his hard cock, so I was taking it in now. 

What a sight! Pink, big, laced with veins, a racy curve to its head. I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth. I motioned for him to sit on the couch so I could kneel before its majesty.

There was some precum smeared below the head, as well as a clear bulbous drop of it forming on the end.  I licked all that off, savoring the taste and swirling my tongue around the head just as I took  several inches of him into my mouth.  He let out a long moan.

I inhaled deeply, taking in his manly scent and a load of pheromones. It was just as wonderful as the first time: the velvety feel, the warmth, the taste of skin, the smell of manly musk. Why had I waited so long, worrying about nothing?

It was probably a middling blowjob, mostly me just bobbing up and down.  I mean, I knew enough to keep my teeth off him and keep my lips lubed with plenty of spit.  That's as good as a lot of women ever get at it, and plenty enough to send a guy to heaven.  As I sensed his impending explosion, I looked up and locked eyes with him for a second.

That did it.  A moment later his eyes rolled back as he filled my mouth with spurt after squirt of warm salty man-nectar.  He must have pulsed over a dozen jets into me, and I was barely able to get in a couple of swallows to keep it from dripping down my chin.

"Fuckin' A right, dude, that was a good one!  Your turn."

He gently pushed me back on the couch, then knelt down and engulfed me, a wonderful warm sensation washing over me.  Two years earlier, my encounter with Jeff was the first time I'd been sucked.  Since then, I had lost my virginity with a woman and had gotten a couple of blowjobs out of the deal.  So now I had some basis for comparison, and I quickly realized his dickwork was better.

Jeff wasn't merely moving his head up and down my rod.  He was also swirling his tongue around the head occasionally and straking it up and down the shaft on some of the strokes. A couple of times he even pulled it out of his mouth, dragged his tongue down and back up the length, and popped it back in. Wow, this was good!

I had thought blowjobs were awesome on their own - which is true - and couldn't be improved upon - which is not.  I guess I hadn't paid that much attention to women's techniques when I watched porn, but I was paying attention to Jeff's technique now.  I definitely was going to return the favor later.

The pleasure from Jeff's ministrations got more and more intense, and soon I was breathing hard - even bucking a little bit on the couch - as I finally reached my peak, wave after wave of ecstasy washing over me, out my flesh-hose and into his eager mouth.  

He looked up, opening his mouth so I could see it filled with white cum, then swallowed.  "That was awesome."  Somewhat sarcastically he asked, "So you wanna talk about it again, or watch the movie already?"

I motioned to the screen.

"Great. Just giving you shit. I am glad you wanted to talk about it earlier.  If only because otherwise my ma would have walked in with my dick in your mouth." I giggled.

"You can leave your pants off if you want.  The couch isn't white."

And so we did.  We sat there watching the movie for a while, naked from the waist down, spent dongs hanging flaccid between our legs.

After a few minutes, our beers emptied, he asked if I wanted another.  He paused the movie and went to the kitchen, cock now semi-erect and flopping around as he walked by.  Dang, that was looking tasty again.

I sat up on the edge of the couch as he walked in.   As he set the beer on the end table next to me, his dick was less than a foot in front of me.  I leaned out a little further and took him into my mouth.

This time, I paid more attention to my technique, mixing things up, alternately licking the length of his cock, licking around the head, and sucking on it. I could tell he liked what he was doing from his moans.  

After a few minutes, I got into a slow rhythm, moving my mouth up and down and swirling my tongue around the plum head at the top of each stroke.

Then something happened that took things to a new level. "Fuck my mouth," I breathed. He started moving his hips, matching my rhythm.  I slowed down the movement of my head, keeping my lips and tongue busy.  I wasn't giving him a blowjob anymore.  He was fucking me in the mouth.  

"Oh damn, that's like fucking a pussy," hissed Jeff. "Except pussy lips don't lick you back.  Holy shit, this is good."

He wrapped his hands around the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair, which felt amazing.  Without even thinking about it, I reached behind and ran my hands over his ass cheeks, pulling him towards myself as he pumped, our bodies writhing together in synchrony as we fucked in this new way, hip-to-head.  I was getting so into it that I was moaning with each stroke too.

After some minutes, he finally reached his climax, rubbing his hands from my head and around my shoulders as he filled my hungry mouth again.

"Hang on, don't swallow. " He held out his hands, palms up.  "Spit it out."

I did so, and he rubbed it all over my aching cock, sending me into a world of pleasure as the gooey mass covered my manhood.  I slouched back on the couch and he straddled me, holding our slick cocks together. This was truly an amazing sensation.  He stroked me with sensitivity but firmness, and soon I was ejecting the product of my pleasure onto his hand.  He eagerly licked it off.

We started the movie again.  This time, we actually made it about halfway through before ... well, take a guess

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments