Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's A Date, Part 5: Finally!

"We've flirted and talked about sex enough already. It’s finally happening!"

42
11 Comments 11
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This series explores my first date with another man and where it leads. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In Part 5, talk finally gives way to action."

Mike, neither of us was initially sure our dinner tonight was even a date, but we both had an electrifying time.

We have gotten to know each other, and more importantly, gotten to like each other. We have flirted, talked about our sex lives and managed some even dirtier talk on the drive home.

So dirty, we need to wash each other's mouths out. With cum.

Arriving at your house, we dash in from your garage and up to your bedroom. Kitchen looks nice, but you can save the tour for later: neither of us wants to waste one second in getting down to business. It might be sexier to take each other's clothes off, but stripping separately is quicker.

We come together, fully naked, fully erect and fully engaged. Our lips are on each other's lips. Our hands are on each other's cocks.

This feels so good. You have touched a man once before, and likewise, I have sucked one, but neither of us has ever been in a situation of genuine mutual desire.

Unable to wait any longer to find out what it tastes like, you drop to your knees. I watch as you take in the sight of my hydraulically hardened horn. The taste of my precum and of my sensitive sheath of skin. The feel of my cushioned cock-cap and of my steely shaft as they slip into your mouth. The manly, musky scents as you bury your nose in my bulky bush.

You're too focused on all these sensations to look up. But I'm watching you, reliving my own first time. It was decades ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday, and I'm reliving that precious moment watching you. And this time is so much better.

You're good at it. At least as good as my wife Connie, who was pretty damned good. But we're divorcing after she cheated, so it feels a whole fuckload better from you. We both desperately need what is happening tonight.

The reason you need it so badly is that you haven't had sex in three years. You haven't erupted into anyone’s mouth in twenty. I intend to break both streaks. Now.

I push you back on the bed, pinning down your legs with mine, and your wrists with my hands. I'm not being forceful, just insistent. You need a friendly orgasm even more immediately than I do.

I take quick mental pictures of your solid, fuzzy body. Your expectantly smiling face. The provocative plummy peak of your body's elevations as you lie there, a glistening drop of precum adding another millimeter of height. The creased frenulum linking the glans to the foreskin. The interlaced veins wrapping around the long-enough shaft. The expulsion tube bulging the length of the underside, destined to deliver dollops of delicious donation. Your shaved balls hanging down across your perineum. The hairy cleft of your cheeks below.

As you did minutes ago, I now get a turn to take in these sights as well as the tastes, the feelings, and the scents. I lick up and down the underside of the shaft. I swirl my tongue around the tender top, licking off crusts of dried precum and gently probing the pee-hole. I kiss down the stick, then suck in your balls, next wrapping my lips around the middle. Alyssa never did all this for you. This is the best suck of your life, and you and I both know it.

Your dick is decidedly delicious, delectable, delightful. Now I'm bobbing up and down the rod, slowly, lips wrapped and wetted for lubrication and dental avoidance. I very gradually pick up speed, cupping your tender testes in one hand. Your head is rolling back and forth in pleasure.

AsyaMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsyaMoon

I sense the pleasure and pressure building, so I pick up more speed, gently pressing a lubed finger against your puckered posterior portal.

Protein production begins just as my probe pops in. Stream after stream of salty semen fills my mouth. You were right to warn me a few minutes ago that you'd saved up a load big enough to choke me. I do almost gag, but manage to swallow several times and just stay ahead of the flood.

I slow down my work, gently sucking and licking a little bit, as you come down. But then you start tensing again. "There's more," you hiss, and sure enough, a couple more spurts treat my tastebuds.

Once I'm sure it is over and your wiener begins to wither, I lie next to you. You climb on top of me, now rubbing your porkhole against my pining pecker. Yes. Let’s try that.

We're on one side of the bed, next to one of the nightstands, from which you handily retrieve some lube. After preparing your posterior, you rub your opening harder against my protrusion.

I feel just the tip of my tool in your tight tunnel. Then, after half a minute or so, I feel a door gradually opening. It happens slowly but effortlessly, the sensation of snug, slick warmth drawing in my dong.

“Oh my God, take me, Joe!” you exclaim as this happens. First I'm in a couple of inches. Then maybe four or so, about as far as you get into a mouth during a decent blowjob.

At last, I feel your buttocks resting on my hips, your balls on my pelvis. I am all the way in. We hold this position for a couple of minutes, gently rocking our hips a bit while I'm fully buried, lightly stirring your insides.

You're moaning, quietly but continuously. "Ohh ... ohh ... ohh ..." Frankly, you sound like a lot of women sometimes do when getting fucked.

"Joe", you breathe in my face, "you ever have a woman say, 'You fill me so completely'?" You use a falsetto voice for the quote.

"Sure, they all say that."

"Well, now I know why. I feel so fucking full. Now I know why they like getting fucked so much. I bet it feels even better when you have a pussy, but still, this is unlike anything I have ever felt.”

Well, I’m sold. I will have to take a turn at it later.

But first, I need your ass to wring the cum out of me. You lean forward, lips meeting mine, so that you can ride me up and down, just a couple of inches in and out at a time. I continue moving my hips around as you do.

It is more than enough. In no time at all it is my turn to tense up. "I'm cumming, Mike."

"Cum for me, Joe! Cum in me, Joe! My ass is yours!" We kiss intensely just as my intrusion initiates its inundation of your interior.

It's nowhere near the torrent you just fed me, but I still pump a good dozen breeding-bullets into you, sweating profusely as I finally reach my pinnacle, slowly drifting back down to earth as if parachuting. My softening schlong slips out of you with a snick. It might need a brief break.

But conveniently, you are ramrod-ready again. I shift our weight so your arse-arrow is aimed at my aperture. “Know what's great about sex with a guy?" you ask.

“You mean, besides everything so far?”

"Every position is reversible.”

“Take me, Mike.”

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments