Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Expressions Of Love And Lust

"The evening is ours to make of it – as we desire."

28
8 Comments 8
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

We are out for an evening of great food and conversation free from restraint or limitations of daily life. The evening is ours to make of it – as we desire.  

You are in a dangerously elegant little black dress that flows across your body with ease yet hugs your body to perfection accentuating all your seductive curves. Your long, dark, soft hair cascades down your neck, across your shoulders, and down your back flowing as effortlessly as your stunning little black dress. However, your entire back is exposed as your black dress dives into a deep V shape culminating and resting beautifully on the small of your back, mere inches above your firm, tight ass. 

The front of your dress harmoniously mimics the back of your dress, only in a shallower but equally as sensual V shape, coming to a sharp point, resting pleasurably between your beautiful breasts. With no bra on, your cleavage is tantalizing as it is being framed to perfection by the sharp V. A sultry slit up the left side of your dress runs all the way up to the top of your thigh and shows off your firm and sexy leg as well as the top pattered band of your matching black stockings.

Your black 6-inch-high heels match your dress to perfectly anchor your look. However, they hide a secret. A bright red sole, that subtly informs people of the hidden but open side of your personality which demands attention. You look incredibly sophisticated and so very sultry and sexy.  

I have on fitted dark blue jeans, a white, well-fitted, 100% soft cotton buttoned dress shirt, and a nicely tailored black blazer matching your dress to perfection in tone and colour. My face is dotted with stubble at just the perfect length – just the way you like it.  

As we enter the dimly lit restaurant in town, all the men (and more than a few women) can’t help but notice your presence as we glide confidently to our table. We can see the lust in their eyes, mind fucking you as we walk by their tables. It’s exciting to see the pure sexual desire they all have for you and I feel like the luckiest man alive, as I know you are mine.  

We indulge ourselves in flirty conversations and guide our movements into each other’s hands and bodies; we are completely oblivious of our surroundings. Lost in each other and in the moment.  

While we talk, touch and flirt, a man appears at our table. He is well dressed, blazer, white collared shirt, like mine, clean-shaven, dark black hair and deep dark eyes. He is hot. And takes a seat next to you. You are sitting in between us and as we continue our flirtatious conversation and subtle caressing. He and I both begin to move closer and closer toward and into you.  

As if a dream, unaware of the passing of time, we somehow end up at his apartment. It is a large space, open concept that overlooks the city in a panoramic view. It's spectacular. The lights are dim, and we are in the kitchen drinking some champagne and eating chocolate-covered strawberries, all of us sharing less than innocent glances and sexy lip movements with one another as we talk and quietly enjoy the tension that has suddenly filled the air. 

You excuse yourself, claiming that you need to use the washroom to freshen up.  

He and I continue the conversation with ease and the not-so-innocent looks at one and other. I lean over the large kitchen island covered in sparkling white quarts that overlooks the living room. As we talk, I completely lose track of his location and all I can really hear is his voice. Without a word of intent, or invitation from me, I can suddenly feel him behind me. His hands were firmly on my hips. His lips grazing my neck just below my ear. His right hand moves quickly from my hip to the front of my jeans, where my cock has already begun to stiffen by his presence behind me. With his warm sweet breath on my neck, he whispers, “I thought you might like this.”  

I try to protest with my movements, but he pulls me tighter into him with his left hand which is now forcefully on my hip. In a low moaning voice, I breathe out, “What if she comes back?”

CatrinKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CatrinKiss

He doesn’t respond but continues, with more determination working his fingers on the head of my cock and up and down my enlarging shaft through my jeans. I can feel his lips graze the skin on my neck and with full determination starts to undo my pants. First releasing my belt buckle, followed by the button at the top of my jeans. With one fluid motion, finally sliding the zipper down to its full capacity as he slides his right hand down deep into my underwear to feel my hard cock, skin on skin. He slowly but confidently starts to slide his hand up and down my shaft, teasing my head with each deliberate stroke of my cock.

Each pump has more force, intention, and pace. I can feel my cock growing harder and harder with each stroke of his masculine hand. And then he whispers in my ear, “She ordered me to do this – she said you would enjoy it while she freshens up – and her wish is our command, sexy.”

I smiled and enjoyed the moment to its fullest: the smell, sensation, touch, taste of sex in the air – living in the present. 

I can feel him move tighter and tighter into me as his body is now firmly behind me, grinding against me and pulling me deeper into him. With every thrust, I can feel his cock growing larger and larger on my ass as he grinds his now fully hard cock against me. The hand job he is giving me is making me wet – and hot and bothered.  

He removes his left hand from my hip running it firmly up my chest and around my neck, pulling me back into him as he kisses and licks my neck. His hot breath on my neck causes my cock to pulsate in his hand as he strokes me hard and firm.  

We are now rolling our hips in unison, pressed together with no distance between us. My hands pushing against the countertop back into him, his hand around my neck, his lips on my neck, and his hand deep in my underwear working my hard and increasingly wet cock. Completely lost in a moment of pleasure.  

Then without warning or notice, and in one swift motion, he spins me around, pulls my jeans and underwear down, drops to his knees, sinking my wet hard cock past his lips and deep into his mouth.  It feels incredible (maybe partly because of the societal taboo of ‘guy on guy’ or because it’s my first guy on guy experience) to watch my cock slide into his mouth.

I try to stand perfectly still yet I’m shaking with anticipation and have goosebumps. Hands on the counter and I just watch in pleasure as my shaft slides slowly back out from his mouth, exposing my very wet head, which rests only momentarily on his lips, before sliding back into his mouth. Then he twirls his tongue at the tip of my head – just the way I like it – as if he had received instructions from my lady on how to give the perfect blow job.

He continues to slide his mouth up and down, and then round and round, on my long, hard, wet shaft. He teases my head with his tongue periodically while looking up at me, eye to eye, to ensure my pleasure and to insist I am watching him suck my cock. His hands are firm on my upper thighs for stability as he sucks me harder, faster, and deeper each time he takes my cock into his mouth. My neck is now bent skyward, my head leaning back in pleasure, my eyes shut, and my hands moving from the counter to running through his thick black hair as he sucks my cock with lust. 

My cock beings to pulsate, him knowing exactly what that means, that I am about to cum. He stops sucking my cock as quickly as he started, stands up, running his hands up my body unbuttoning my white, soft, cotton dress shirt in the process, exposing my chest and abs. He leans in, kisses me, giving me the opportunity to taste myself on his lips and tongue, as we make out passionately.

As I step out of my jeans and underwear piled around my ankles, he pulls me by my hard wet cock into the dimly lit living room and pushes me down into a dark brown, well-worn leather couch. He orders me to sit. I oblige. I sit wet, hard, and horny with only my unbuttoned white cotton dress shirt to cover my sweaty body. Completely unsure what is going to happen next...

Published 
Written by Lotninetyseven
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments