Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Expressions Of Love And Lust Pt. 2

"Unable to control yourself."

25
11 Comments 11
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I am sitting, wet, hard and horny with only my unbuttoned white, 100% cotton, soft dress shirt to cover my body.

He standing only a few small feet directly in front of me. Blazer off, his white dress shirt slightly open and a large bulge in the front of his pants. 

I scan the room looking for you. To my right the large panoramic window framing the city brilliantly; directly behind him a brilliant bookcase, filled with old books and curiosities; and to my left a full wall of mirrors. I am still unsure of where you are, and my mind and heart are longing for you, excited for you to see the lack of my clothes and my fully exposed freshly jerked and sucked wet hard cock, because I now understand this was part of your masterplan all along, for our splendid evening – but I was missing you and your touch.

I am completely unaware that you have been watching the entire time. As you slipped into the bathroom to freshen up, you quickly realized that the door was in fact a controllable two-way mirror door that you could completely control with a simple stroke of your fingers. It’s the same mirror I had been watching the silhouetted reflection of mine and his bodies.

When you realized we couldn’t see you, you watched with intrigue as he gave me a hand job in the kitchen. And as he got on his knees to suck my cock, your pussy began to pulsate and demand attention. And as you watched my cock disappear deep into his mouth, you couldn’t be stopped and felt compelled by an unfamiliar desire (of watching guy-on-guy) to touch your increasingly hot and wet pussy. 

You begin to roll your shoulders forcing the small straps of your little black dress to flirt dangerously with the edge of your shoulders before falling gracefully down your elegant arms causing a ripple effect as your dress begins to flow seductively down your tight body. You slowly begin to uncover your breasts, flirting with the gentlest touch on your hard nipples, causing a warm shiver to wash over your entire body.

Then your small black dress picks up pace flowing quickly down your smooth tight abs and stomach, and rolling effortlessly over your hips, across your thighs, and over your calves before piling into a sexy mess of fabric at your ankles and on top of your 6-inch black heels. You step out of your dress, kicking sharply to remove it from your path, so you can concentrate on the show we are giving you and your aching, dripping wet pussy. 

You were now only standing in a very small hot red see-through thong that matches the red-hot soles of your shoes identically in tone and appeal. As you watched us, you slid your hand firmly down your body, rubbing your breasts, stomach, and hips before sliding your fingers past the top of your thong and inserting your entire hand into your red-hot panties. You run your fingers across your perfectly trimmed strip of pubic hair and seductively with one finger begin to stroke your clit. You circle your clit with one, then two fingers. You can feel your wetness in your fingertips. 

As you watch him increase his speed, up and down my shaft, your pace begins to match his, until you are following the exact same rhythm he is on my cock. You watch intently and as my head falls back in pleasure and hands transition from the countertop to his hair, from the pleasure he is giving me. You sink one finger deep into your pussy, driving deep inside.

You watch us and as my body tenses, you slide one more finger into your pussy, followed by another. You aggressively finger fuck yourself with three fingers. The wet slapping sound of your three fingers pushing in and out, in and out of your gushing pussy brings you to the brink and is turning you on just as much as watching us. Your breath quickens and again you match his rhythm and pace. As he sucks me faster and harder. You finger fuck yourself harder and faster. Three fingers deep still. Your panties are soaked. And watching me tense up and almost cum in his mouth, you exploded in pure lust, cumming hard and covering your fingers in your sex-filled juices. 

You pause, unsure if we heard your moaning in pleasure. And your breath is deep, and fast now. And as you wait to see if we heard you, you begin to taste, lick and suck your cum from your fingers. One finger caresses your lips before it slides into your mouth, then the second, followed by the third. You taste your hot pussy with each lick and suck, imagining briefly that it is my or his cum covered cock you are sucking. 

KarolinMooree
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarolinMooree

You watch as he stops sucking my cock, stands up, and begins to walk us to the couch. You think this is a perfect time to slide out of your cum soaked red thong and into a hot bath to watch the second act of the show. You light the multiple candles placed throughout the bathroom, and slither your panties down, past your matching red-soled pumps, as you bend over to pour the bath. You are keenly aware of how hot your bent-over ass and wet pussy looks in the bathroom mirror. 

The warm steam from the hot bath fills the air as you kick off your red-hot heels, and seductively crawl into the hot water; it feels great on your body, it is a welcomed remedy after the muscular tension caused by cumming so hard a few moments ago. You momentarily close your eyes to fully relax, feel the water cover your body, and lose yourself in the moment. 

Unsure of how much time has passed, you open your eyes slowly in the haze of complete relaxation, looking out past the two-way mirror door, to see the silhouette of him standing in front of me, his long hard thick cock in his hand, jerking off inches from my face. 

Under your breath, you say to yourself, “Suck it, suck that long hard thick cock for me, baby…” It shocks you a bit, as it rolls from your lips, acutely aware yet again this is something perhaps hidden that you desperately wanted to see and experience. As you watch our silhouetted bodies masturbating in front of one another, you can’t help but to join us in self-pleasure and again trace your body delicately down to your strip and across your very sensitive clit. 

As if we inherently felt your command and desire, he steps forward, grabs my hair, and thrusts his hard wet cock into my mouth. He holds my head in place and fucks my mouth deep and hard. Just as you commanded. You watch his silhouetted cock slide in and out, in and out of my hot mouth. 

Unable to control yourself, again you slide one, then two, before sliding the third finger deep into your hot water-covered pussy.  And just like before, you naturally begin to match the vigor and pace of his thrusting cock into my mouth with the aggressive drive of your fingers into your exposed pussy. Unable to control yourself, you yet again explode in pure lust and cum sending shocks up your body and causing the steamy water to ripple around your tense, tight body. 

As you lay there, coming down from your second guy-on-guy cum explosion, a smirk crosses your face as a deviant but uncontrollable desire enters your mind...

“What if I change the mirrored door to a see-through glass door so they can see me?” Before that thought is completely finished in your mind, the door is now glass... we can see your candle-lit naked body in the bath and your arm reaching down between your upper thighs. 

He notices first, as my concentration is squarely on getting my mouth filled with his hot wet thick cock and returning the blowjob he gave me mere moments ago. 

He pulled me back by my hair and turns my head toward the glass door, so we both can watch you pleasure your pussy for us and because of us. We watch you pleasure yourself intently. Each one of your seductive movements brings us a comprehensive understanding of how sexy, seductive, and turned on you are, by the sight and thought of us. 

Both our cocks are at full attention as we walk –excited, hot, wet, and insanely horny at the thought of what is to come (or cum), as the possibility of both of us taking you, pleasuring you, and fucking you... at the same time... how delightful.

Published 
Written by Lotninetyseven
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments