Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Days2

"Continuing sexual adventures during my college days in San Francisco"

38
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words

It was another spectacular morning in the Bay Area. As usual, the first reaction was to call John and see if he wanted to go to the beach. His answer was an immediate yes.

When I got to his place he asked me whether I had heard of a beach called Gray Whale Cove. I told him yes. It was a private nude beach and you had to pay to get in.

We had mostly gone to Fort Funston public beach and found secluded spots to get naked. It was always fun, but the prospect of a full-on nude beach was intriguing and we decided to go and check it out. It was only about a fifteen-minute drive further down the coast.

We parked and went down a steep driveway down to a camper, where a guy was collecting money. We paid and he pointed us to a small pathway that led to a huge amount of wooden steps that led down to the beach far below.

As we descended, we could see that the beach was already fairly populated. Some were clothed but a good amount were naked.

We found a spot on the southern part, up against a steep cliffside, next to a group of four girls who were busy spreading out their towels and settling into their little campsite. John and spread out our towels, about fifteen feet away from them.

There was a pretty even mix of clothed and naked people where we had set up and we kept our shorts on at first. I glanced to the side where the girls were hanging out and realized that they were in the process of stripping off their clothes.

They seemed perfectly content with John and me watching, and it almost seemed that they were putting on a little show for us as they got buck-naked.

I felt my cock start to swell in my shorts and figured now was as good a time as any to get naked. I stood up a pulled my shorts down, letting my semi-erect boner flop out. 

The girls all looked over and seemed to enjoy the blatant display.

I saw that John was in a similar state when he stripped off his shorts. 

I could definitely feel the four pairs of eyes on our cocks and the attention just made me grow harder and bigger to the point where I felt more comfortable rolling over onto my stomach for a bit. John took a different approach and I could see him gently stroking his cock and when it had achieved almost full hardness, he laid back, letting it point skyward.

This seemed to spur some kind of game with the girls as one of them had positioned herself so that she was on her stomach, facing away from me. She slowly spread her legs more and more to where her dense patch of dark pubic hair now split to reveal her pink pussy. Lying on my stomach now became a very uncomfortable experience as my cock instantly grew rock hard. So I rolled onto my back, fully exposing my throbbing hard-on. One of the other girls was now sitting, facing us, spreading her legs and gently caressing her pubes. Our little exhibitionist game went on for a bit, and I thought that we had definitely picked a good spot, that close to these playful girls, but we were starting to draw some attention from other beachgoers and everyone seemed to decide to let things cool down a bit. 

The whole beach was about a half mile long and nestled between two rocky cliffs. Since it was our first time there, we decided to go and explore the beach a bit. I asked the girls if they’d keep an eye on our stuff and they readily agreed. I was hoping that they would agree to some other stuff later.

We headed down to the water and started to walk north. It felt a bit strange just to walk naked out in the open like that. At our regular public beach, one had to be much more discreet and one could only venture to the water briefly while naked, always conscious of the park rangers. This felt so different. 

There was a bit of a natural separation caused by a rock outcropping between the south and north end of the beach and as we got closer we noticed that the northern end was mostly occupied by men.

It had a very different feel. Almost everyone was naked. Some guys were walking around with full erections. There were several standing in some sheltered places and jerking off, solo and in small groups. At the very far end of the beach, there was a guy giving another one a blowjob. Right out in the open. Our little risqué game with the girls was one thing but this was full-blown hedonism on public display.

We walked to the very end of the beach and saw two guys lying on a towel. I thought they were just close together but as we got closer, it looked like they were fucking. Definitely a crazy scene. John seemed really fascinated by all this. He seemed to try to see and observe as much as possible. I when looked down, I noticed that his cock was starting to get hard. It had an effect on me too. I was getting pretty horny too. I had never seen that many cocks in one place. It was kind of surreal and exciting but also disturbed me a bit. It was all so blatant. 

We turned around and headed back to our end of the beach. I guess I was getting more and more comfortable with the whole nude beach concept. It did not feel as awkward and self-conscious as it did when we had first arrived. That new comfort level manifested itself with me getting another erection while walking back to our towels. John kept looking at my hard cock as it bounced with every step and he started to get hard himself again too. I guessed that there were two types of guys at nude beaches. The ones who could walk around in a “relaxed” state it the contingent that John and I were part of, being almost constantly aroused just from being naked. And by the time we got back, we were both sporting full erections again, once again causing quite a bit of attention from the girls. Before we could sit down, they motioned us over to them. 

There was no sense of embarrassment as I walked towards them. I enjoyed the feeling that they they were seemingly into checking out my hard cock up close. The brunette with the thick bush stood up as I approached and reached out and shook my hand. It seemed strangely formal. We made casual introductions and sat down with them. A short while into the conversation we found out that they also went to the same college John and I did.

The girl who shook my hand and I were talking amongst ourselves while John seemed more than content to entertain the other three. She said that it looked like we were really enjoying the nude beach vibe. I mumbled something unintelligible being fully aroused less than an arm’s length from a naked strange girl, whose body type was one of my big turn-ons. 

She was slender with wide hips and small breasts. That look always did it for me. Her thick, dense bush was icing on the cake for me. The whole vibe of being naked close to a complete stranger while being totally attracted to her and sexually aroused was weird and confusing. And all this in public!

DarlinMancini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarlinMancini

We sat around and talked until the girls had to leave for afternoon classes. We tentatively planned to meet at the beach again but that would do nothing for my horniness today.

After the girls left, John and I just hung out for a while, checking out the naked people when suddenly, the fog started to roll in. A regular occurrence on the Northern California coast. Within minutes the bright sunny day turned gray and the temperature plummeted. It looked like the fog was here to stay but it still looked to be clear further north. We decided to pack up and try Fort Funston Beach.

It was a long climb back up to the parking lot. The guy in the trailer was nice enough to give us a couple of free passes for next time since the weather cut our visit so short. I was looking forward to coming back. Hopefully when the girls were going to be there too.

Fort Funston was still nice and sunny and we found a  great hidden spot and laid out our towels, stripped down, and relaxed. The conversation quickly turned to the nude beach. Especially what we saw at the north end. I made a joke about John and I kept getting hard ons and how the girls seemed to enjoy it. He said that he could not help it. Seeing all those hard cocks and the guys jerking off and having sex kind of had an effect on him. He had never admitted that before. But now he could not stop talking about it. 

I also realized that John and I had apparently gotten really comfortable with being fully hard around one another. I shared that observation with him and he agreed.

 I noticed that his cock started to twitch and started to become erect again. He began to stroke it slowly. I made no effort to hide the fact that I was watching him intently.

Now my cock was getting hard too and I suddenly felt his hand grip my shaft.

I reached over and grabbed his. We lay next to one another and slowly stroked one another without saying a word. We kept this up for quite a while, letting our fingers explore our cocks and balls.

It seemed a strangely natural thing to do and did not feel weird at all. I had been super horny all day and the naked girls earlier just exasperated that. My cock getting some tactile attention from someone other than myself was a welcome relief, even though it was my friend, John. Feeling the sun and ocean breeze made the whole experience even more pleasurable.

I could feel John’s cock throb and pulsate in my hand and knew he was super excited too by the way he was thrusting his hips in response to every stroke. I realized that I was subconsciously doing the same.

After a while, we eased up a bit and then let go of one another. There was a bit of an awkward moment, but then we started up the conversation immediately. We talked about how good it felt. 

John was playing with himself and suddenly asked me if I could ever imagine putting a guy's cock in my mouth. I realized that we were about to hit that moment that we had been dancing around for a long time and carefully considered my answer.

I was in an incredibly horny state and decided to tell him about my buddy in high school and how we experimented in the pool that one night. He asked me if I liked it and I admitted that I did. He stopped stroking his cock and spread his legs a bit. 

I knew this was a do-or-die moment and things could end really badly, but I reached over and grabbed his cock and gave it a few long strokes.

He looked at me and asked me if we were really doing this. I nodded. He spread his legs a bit further. I took that as an affirmation and leaned over and wrapped my lips around his cock. I saw his hands clench the towel as he closed his eyes. 

I could not believe we had gotten to this point. I had to wrap my head around the fact that I was lying on a public beach, sucking my friend's cock. It seemed strangely inevitable ever since the first time we got naked together and just a matter of time but now it felt surreal. I did not even want to think about what this meant or might lead to but rather concentrated on how nice his cock felt in my mouth.

I was not sure if the mild saltiness was from salt from ocean water or precum. He was definitely leaking into my mouth. After gently sucking him for a while, I moved on to explore every inch of his cock and balls with my tongue. He started to moan.

My own cock was rock hard, and I suddenly felt him grabbing me and stroking my shaft. I just tried to focus on him and kept sucking and licking his cock. I firmly grabbed it by the base and watched as it throbbed and oozed pre cum.

He seemed bigger and harder than I had ever seen him before. I guessed he was enjoying my skills. I flicked the droplets of pre cum away with the tip of my tongue and then slid the whole length of him back in my mouth.

Even though I was technically the submissive party in this, it soon became apparent that I was in control. I could make his body squirm and react with the slightest change of technique or changing which parts of his cock and balls I focused on. 

I could tell that he was getting close and started to just let his cock slide in and out of my mouth with long, deep strokes. He met every stroke with a thrust of his hips. 

I tried to take him as deep as I could, almost causing me to gag when his head would touch the back of my throat. He was oozing precum like crazy now, to the point where I had to swallow some repeatedly. The sweet and salty taste was surprisingly pleasant to me. We kept this up for quite a while, to the point where my jaw was getting tired but I was enjoying this too much to take a break. 

When he suddenly started to breathe heavier and started to squirm more and more, I knew he was getting close to cumming. His grip on my cock tightened and I felt and tasted the first shot of cum in my mouth.

Out of surprise, I quickly pulled away and watched him shoot several more shots onto his own chest and face. He certainly was much more of a shooter than I was. 

He lay there on the towel, covered in his own cum, breathing heavily, his body heaving and then relaxing.

I watched his cock start to go flaccid. The head was glistening with cum and I leaned over a playfully licked up a bit with the tip of my tongue, causing his whole body to shudder.

Suddenly an awkward feeling came over me. I got the impression that John had similar thoughts. We had both just experienced something major and intense.

We both stood up and walked down to the water and got ourselves cleaned up a bit.

Neither one of us said a word but there was a definite mutual understanding that our friendship had entered a whole new phase.

Published 
Written by Jet1970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments