Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Days 1

"A series of stories about my sexual adventures during my college days. Part one starts mild."

36
6 Comments 6
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

When I went to college here in San Francisco, my friend John and I used to go to the beach at Fort Funston regularly, take along some beer and a frisbee, and lay out in the sun in lieu of attending classes.

The beach was never really that busy except for some joggers or people walking their dogs.  It would get less and less populated the further south you went. The cliffs were a lot steeper there and beach access was much more difficult. 

We usually opted for the more remote southern part. It was much quieter and more private. 

It was a beautiful, clear and sunny morning one day and we decided to spend the day at the beach. After the long trek from the parking lot, we found a nice, quiet spot, tucked into a bit of an alcove by the cliff face. It provided some protection from the ever-present breeze and offered a bit of privacy. There was also a large driftwood tree trunk that obscured a direct view from the beach.

We spread out our towels and settled into our cozy spot. It was early yet but the first beers of the day were ceremonially opened. 

After a short while, we spotted a group of about six or seven guys come down the beach. They obviously did not spot us and set up camp about one hundred feet away.

We did not really pay that much attention to them and could really only see them if we sat or stood up. 

At one point we could hear them yelling and splashing in the water. I got up to take a look and saw them throwing a frisbee amongst themselves right at the shoreline. 

They were all naked. I nudged John and he sat up. 

The guys spotted us but did not seem bothered at all and continued their naked horseplay. 

I said to John that I did not think nudity on a public beach was allowed but he told me that as far as he knew, as long as you are somewhat discrete about it and no one complains, it’s generally ok.

I asked him if he had ever gone naked at the beach and he replied that he had not.

He asked me the same question and I responded that I had done some skinny dipping when I grew up in Europe and in our pool at night during my high school years.

He asked me how it felt and I told him it was kinda fun and liberating.

John seemed intrigued and after some discussion, we decided that since there were already some naked people there we decided to try and go nude too.

As far as I knew, John was straight and I had not really explored my bi side that much, so there was a little hesitation but after a few seconds, we stripped our shorts off.

We had been hanging out together as friends for a while now and I was pleasantly surprised how immediately natural it felt to be there naked with my buddy. We both tried to hide the fact that we were looking at one another but that gave way pretty quickly.

It did not take long for the conversation to turn towards our cocks.  We talked about the fact that we were both circumcised and how similar our cocks looked. 

I was now quite comfortable with being obvious about checking out his penis.

He was obviously comfortable too as a few minutes into lying there he commented on how nice my cock looked. How he liked the thick, straight shaft and well-defined mushroom head.  I returned the compliment as he did have a very nicely shaped cock. We did not talk about size as we were both still relatively flaccid. 

The conversation then went to girls. What types we liked and what kind of cocks they might like and such. All this talk was starting to have a bit of an effect on me and 

I definitely felt some sexual tension on my part. I thought that he might be experiencing something similar as both of our cocks now went through cycles of going from flaccid to semi-erect throughout our time there. Both of us kept stealing glances at one another’s but nothing really developed from there.

We continued our nude visits to the beach and it became one of my favorite things to do. There was no weird feeling, just a couple of buddies comfortable being naked together. Though I’d be lying if I said that I did not enjoy being able to check out his cock all the time.

One early fall day promised to be a real scorcher. Even in the morning by the ocean, with its constant cool breeze, you could already tell how hot it was going to be that day.

We decided to blow off classes and spend a good part of the day at the beach and get a very early start.

We were on the sand by 8:30, found a secluded spot behind a large rock and some driftwood, laid out our towels, stripped down, and toasted each other with the first beer of the day.

We settled in and let our cocks go through their involuntary erection rituals when all of a sudden we were both startled when a girl came running around the outcropping of the cliff. She was apparently running closer into the cliff area because they still provided a measure of shade. Consequently, we did not see her coming until she was right on top of us. She looked to be on her morning run and looked just as startled to see a couple of naked guys with a beer in their hands lying there.

She came to a stop and stood right in front of us and looked down at us. She took on a stance with her feet spread apart and her hands on her hips.

“Well, you boys are getting an early start!”

She pointed at the beers but was unmistakably looking at our cocks. She was in very good shape, wearing one of the thinnest bikinis I have ever seen. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination and its sole purpose could only have been to provide some tiny patches of color to contrast her skin.

It was yellow and made of material so sheer and thin that the effect was more akin to body paint than an item of clothing.

Her nipples were perfectly visible through the fabric. As my eyes moved down, I saw that most of what little there was of the bikini bottom had kind of worked its way into her vagina, clearly defining the shape and exposing both sides of her slightly puffy pubic mound. Her breasts were not that large but pert and firm looking and barely covered by the tiny bikini top. She had a pretty face in a pleasantly plain way but I could tell that John was more fascinated by what was below the neck. 

I found myself in a similar predicament, having a hard time keeping eye contact with her but rather blatantly staring at her body.  This manifested itself by my stomach knotting up as I felt a stirring and growing down below.

DarlinMancini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DarlinMancini

She did not seem to mind being stared at by a couple of naked strangers and apparently was in no hurry to continue her run. I looked over at John who was starting to get fidgety and was crossing his legs. Even though I was experiencing similar feelings, and my cock was now noticeably growing, she seemed unperturbed, so I asked her if she’d like a beer. She laughed and said it was a bit early for her.  She then said that she should get on with her run, turned around with a wave and a smile, and continued down the beach. We both watched her backside for as long as we could as she disappeared from view. 

John and I looked at each other and laughed at the weird and awkward encounter we had just had.

I stood up to stretch a bit and John said: “Jeez dude, you’re hanging down to your knees.”

That was a bit of an overstatement but I realized that my cock was well on the way to becoming fully erect. John was in a similar predicament as he was semi-hard and his cock head was growing into a bulbous mushroom shape. 

I found myself looking at his cock and getting more and more aroused myself. 

I decided to remediate the issue by getting into the cold ocean water and walked down to the surf.

The water was cold and refreshing but did not seem to help my condition much.

I kept thinking about the girl. And John’s cock. 

I was waist-deep in the waves and when I looked back at the beach, I saw my buddy walking towards the water.

It was about a fifty-foot distance from our towels to the ocean and as he came closer I noticed that he was fully erect, his cock bouncing up and down as he walked across the sand.

I had never seen him fully hard and was pleasantly surprised at his size. I guess we were both growers, not showers. We both look very similar in terms of shape. The only difference was that I was a bit longer and thicker. 

I subconsciously reached down and started to stroke my cock. 

John got close and he was still completely aroused. I wondered whether his state was due to our bikini-clad friend or seeing me getting hard. He had been commenting more and more about my cock as of late and I was feeling that there was starting to develop more and more sexual tension and curiosity between us.

He waded over to me and made some comments about the water but I was completely focused on his erect penis which was inches from my own with the tip’s almost touching. We both looked down at our erect penises. 

Time seemed to stop. I did not know what I wanted to do. Part of me wanted to reach out and grab his cock and at the same time I was waiting for him to make a move. He seemed to be struggling with a similar decision-making process.

I don’t know if it was a wave or John moving towards me but suddenly the heads of our cocks touched. Neither one of us made a move to pull away. 

I was incredibly aroused at this point and just reached out and grabbed his shaft.

His hand was on my penis in an instant. We did not say a word as we moved into slightly deeper water. We stared to gently stroke one another and though our activity was below the surface, there was no doubt about what we were doing to anyone who would watch us. Even in the very cool water, both of us were rock-hard. I loved the way he felt in my hand. And feeling his firm grip on me. I lost track of how long we stayed like that, stroking one another but suddenly a large sneaker wave caught us, made us lose our footing, and sent both of us tumbling towards the shoreline. Our bodies were totally intertwined as another wave hit us and pushed us onto the beach. We were deposited in an almost 69 position with each other’s erect cocks just inches from one another’s faces.

As we got ourselves up we saw that our runner friend was standing right there.

She was on the return leg of her run.

She laughed and said, ”I hope I’m not interrupting anything. Not quite sure what you guys were up to. But if the offer still stands, I’ll take you up on that beer.”

I said, ”Sure!” As we walked towards our towels I realized that John and I were still sporting hard cocks. It did not seem to bother her at all. When we sat down, I  asked her if she’d be more comfortable if we would cover up.

To my total surprise she said no and that it did not matter to her, then totally surprised us again by stripping off her bikini and plopping down on the towels between us. This time we did not try to hide our hard cocks and she made no effort to hide the fact she was checking them out.

It was kind of surreal. Two buddies with raging boners and a beautiful naked girl sitting inches away from us. She seemed so comfortable, which made us a bit more relaxed and we soon found ourselves in a fun conversation.

It turned out she had a girlfriend and only played with women but admitted that she always had been fascinated by penises and enjoyed the opportunity of being able to check out not one but two in close proximity.  Her frank demeanor and openness were really refreshing. She stayed with us for quite a while. It was a strangely awkward yet erotic experience. 

After an hour or so, she put her bikini back on and we parted acknowledging that we’d probably run into one another again here.

When she was gone, John and I talked about what the heck had just happened and how weird but cool of an experience that was. The conversation was focused on our new friend and I almost completely forgot about our own situation earlier.

I wanted to find a way to bring up what had happened to us in the water but was not sure how to breach the matter and decided to let things play themselves out and worry about it then. John did not bring it up either but there was no doubt that the dynamic of our friendship had changed dramatically. I don’t think either of us were clear about how this would play out.

As predicted, we ran into our jogging friend again a few weeks later and eventually started to actively plan to meet and hung out with her several more times at the beach including some solo sessions with just me and her where I let her touch and play with my cock. It was almost nonsexual. I’d just lie there while we had a conversation while she let her hand and finger explore and touch. Having her amazing naked body right up against mine naturally had me rock hard the whole time but our play never progressed beyond that. 

Unfortunately, she moved to another college at the end of the semester.

Published 
Written by Jet1970
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments