Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coffee 2

"Coffee for two turns out to be much more..."

87
20 Comments 20
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I had spent the last three days staring at this scrap of paper. After what had happened, I wasn't sure what I should do, or if I should do anything, it was plain as day - 555-873-3201.

What the hell! I called the number. It rang. Someone picked up.

"Hola, jello."

It had to be her with that slightly broken-English response.

"Silvia?"

"Si, this is Silvia."

Holy shit, she had actually given me her real number. I was nearly speechless, but managed to spit out, "It's the guy from Starbucks a few days ago. Do you remember me?"

"Jes, of course, you bought me some coffee. It made my day."

"I just called to ask if I could see you again?"

"I think I told you, I am married."

"Yes, I heard that, but I was just wondering if...?"

"Jes, you were wondering if I'd fuck you again?"

"No, no, that's not why I called."

"It isn't? What is it then?"

"Ugh..., would you like to get another cup of coffee sometime?"

"Oh, is that all? Okay, how about tomorrow at two?"

"Great! I'll see you then. Tomorrow at two at the same Starbucks on West 3rd."

"Jes, bye."

****

I arrived a couple minutes before two so I could order our coffees. I remembered what Silvia had ordered and it was sitting at the table as she approached. She was accompanied by a distinguished-looking, fairly muscular, older man with just a touch of gray hair on the sides. When she saw me, she smiled and waved. I returned the gesture.

Damn, she looked hotter than before. This time wearing a chartreuse, satin micro-mini skirt with a black belt that was almost as wide as the skirt. She had white, knee-high boots that matched a satin collarless blouse held together by three buttons that made her tits look like they were about to pop out at any moment.

"Hi, how are you today?"

"I'm doing well, Silvia. By the way, you look great!"

"Gracias, you know everything happened so fast last time that I didn't get your name."

"Yes, that's right. I almost didn't get yours either. My name is Jim."

"Well, Jim, this is my husband Mario."

I immediately got a huge lump in my throat, but reluctantly, stuck out my hand. I hope he wasn't there to kick my ass. He looked like he could have.

"It's nice to meet you, Jim. I've heard a lot about you lately."

Trying to be civil, "Mario, do you want a coffee, too?"

"Sure, that sounds great."

After Mario told me what he wanted, I went to the counter. While there, I noticed Mario and Silvia talking and smiling at each other then glanced my way several times.

Once I returned with Mario's drink, I sat down with Silvia in front of me and Mario sitting next to her. Silvia sipped her drink and I gulped mine; not knowing what was about to transpire.

"Jim, Mario knows everything that happen between us because I always tell him about my little excursions."

"Oh, okay, so this is something that happens often."

"No, not often, only when I feel a connection to the person. Mario tells me about his times, too."

"So you have an open marriage?"

"It's more than that. We like to share and watch, too."

That lump in my throat got bigger as I attempted to gulp it down. I never thought that I'd meet a couple like this. It had always been one of my fantasies, but this seemed like I was sitting and staring reality in the face. My mind tumbled with the possibilities.

"Silvia, what are you saying exactly?"

She looked Mario's way. He replied, "Silvia, liked the way you handled yourself and she thought that WE might enjoy the pleasure of your company together."

My coffee was nearly gone, but I slammed the last of it down. "Ugh..., you want me to be with both of you?"

"Yes, our home is only a few blocks from here and we have the day free."

"Whoa! This is awful fast."

Silvia said, " You seemed to be very open to trying new things on the spur of the moment a few days ago."

"I need a minute."

I got up and headed to the restroom. Just as I was about to close the door, Mario stepped inside and locked it behind him.

"Jim, I really want to watch you with Silvia. She couldn't stop talking about how exciting it was being with you. In fact, after she told me about your encounter, we had several inspired fucks."

I had a flood of thoughts crashing my cerebral cortex trying to sort all this out. I was proud, scared, intrigued, and apprehensive all at once. It was something I'd always wanted to try but never had the opportunity. Here it was... opportunity banging on the door.

Just then, Mario took my hand and placed it on the big bulge in his pants. I froze. His hand found my limp lump.

He moved my hand up and down on his bulge and fondled my increasing one.

My brain was totally shorting out. I got tingles like when you lick a 9-volt battery. In my reduced mental state, I began to squeeze Mario's now huge bulge. It must've been twice a big as mine.

Looking at me with a steely stare. "Take it out!"

By now, my own cock was a steel rod as well. My fingers began to fumble with Mario's belt and zipper. He was wearing boxers, and once released, his cock was eight or nine inches and two plus inches thick.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

It plopped in my hand. It was so warm and stiff.

Mario's hand was still rubbing my encased cock when he said, "Stroke it."

Mario's hand found his way into my underwear and squeezed my hardness.

"Nice, so do you want to come home with us?"

"Fuck, yes."

Mario zipped up and we all left Starbucks. They insisted on me riding with them. They could have been serial killers for all I knew, but at that point, my cock's brain wasn't thinking about anything but Silvia's pussy and Mario's cock.

They weren't lying. Their home was only a few blocks from Starbucks, but whose isn't?

Once inside, Silvia offered to make us all a drink. I definitely needed something to calm me down a bit.

I inhaled my first one. After a few more minutes of small talk, Silvia suggested that we all take a shower to get more acquainted.

I watched intently as Silvia did almost a striptease as she seductively removed her clothes. Fortunately, she didn't have that many pieces on. Fuck, she was a gorgeous example of brown sugar.

Mario had stripped while I watched Silvia's show. They both came over to me and helped me remove my clothes. Silvia made sure she was the one who pulled my underwear down while she ran her hand up and down my leg.

Their shower a huge with several water jets and a glass enclosure. I could see four people getting lathered up in it with room to spare.

Silvia handed me the soap then presented her tits. I immediately began soaping them up. They felt so good as my hand slid their surface. I made sure her nipples got plenty of attention.

I felt Mario's hand begin to soap my cock while Silvia soaped his. After a minute. Silvia moved my hand to Mario's cock. While I soaped his cock, they kissed then Mario turned Silvia's face to me.

"Kiss her."

I didn't need any more encouragement. When our lips touched, it was electric. Her tongue instantaneously headed for the back of my throat. I swear her tongue was able to flick like a snake's. It felt like she was massaging my tonsils. I stroked Mario's soap-covered, cock faster.

Silvia broke our kiss, saying, "I'm ready."

We all rinsed off and, without drying off, headed for their King Size bed. Silvia began sucking my cock as she straddled my face. I began licking her still wet slit. After about thirty seconds, Mario slipped his huge cock into Silvia. I was getting a worm's eye view of what it did to her snatch. For one, it made her juice up fast. She tasted so delicious. I was licking her clit and slit, and if Mario's cock was there, it got licked, too.

Mario's nuts were huge a swung like a pendulum back and forth as his cock got Silvia closer and closer.

Mario pulled out of her and put his cock on my lips, "Taste her."

I licked her juices off of his cock and sucked its head. He slipped it back. When his nuts began to pull up, I knew he was cumming in her sweet, hot pussy.

When he pulled out, a big gush of cum flowed from her crack.

"Eat me, Jimmie," as she sat up and pressed her slit to my mouth. Within a few licks, she began to cum. Her's and Mario's comingled and tasted like the best Boston creampie.

While I was lapping away a Silvia's cum-filled pussy, Mario began sucking my cock. He had some oral skills as well. Silvia got off my face and rolled me on my side. I was facing Mario's huge cock.

"Taste me here." She pointed to his cock. I began sucking this huge cock. It barely fit in my mouth.

We were laying side by side sucking each other, when Silvia began licking my rosebud. Fuck, no one had ever done that. That set me off like a Fourth of July skyrocket. Mario collected all my load. He pulled Silvia to his lips and shared it with her.

Silvia offered me a tit and I attached myself like a lamprey sucking for life sustenance. My cock recovered instantly.

"Fuck me, Jimmie!"

Silvia spread out before me like the banquet she was. God, she was a beautiful creature - no tan lines, pussy shaved smooth, tits round and full, nipples surrounded with a dark brown areola, thick suckable eraser-like nipples, hips just wide enough to make good handles.

I slipped my cock into her once-fucked pussy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled my ass into her with each stroke. Mario sat in the chair next to the bed smiling, slowly stroking his cock watching me fuck his wife. I think he was enjoying it as much as I was. Silvia knew how to fuck and fucked well. She was definitely a hotwife.

It wasn't long before I came in her hot box. She motioned for Mario top lay on the bed and straddled his face.

"Jimmie, I want to watch you suck him."

With Mario slurping my cum from his wife's pussy, I began sucking his cock. He was a mouthful but a good one. I played with his nuts while tonguing and sucking him. His nuts tensed and began blasting a massive load of cum into my oral receptacle.

"Don't swallow it. Share it with me," Silvia requested.

I began 'Frenching' her as our tongues swapped Mario's cum back and forth. Damn, this couple was off-the-charts.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments