Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Oral Camping Fantasy With A Close Male Friend

"Another Fantasy of What I'd Like to Happen One Day with a Long Term Friend"

78
19 Comments 19
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"I guess you could say I'm orally fixated. I love oral in all it's forms. Nothing like a good squirting wet orgasm from a slick pussy or the thought of a good friends semen exploding in my mouth. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I also really love the idea of sex smells, the pheromones, the fluids and natural body scents created by hot sweaty sex with either gender."

I could not wait to get to the campsite and get the tent set up. It had been years since Tom and I had spent any time together, you know just two buddies hanging out. The difference this time is that over the years, I had begun to entertain the idea of having male friends as possible friends with benefits.

You see I had developed a desire to try to bring a guy to orgasm with my hand and mouth and had almost become obsessed with the idea. I had never acted on this urge, but have jerked off reading stories about it and watching bi and gay oral porn. So when Tom suggested we get together for a guys camping weekend, I immediately accepted with one major thought in my head. 

Could this be the chance I was waiting for? Who better to try this with than a life long friend? We are both in long term marriages and so I thought, he most likely is safe and may not get all the sexual release he would like either? This could be the weekend to try to make something happen and realize my bi oral desire instead of just jerking off thinking about it.  

We arrive at the campsite on a hot sticky evening and Tom and I immediately get to work getting the site set up so we can relax for the evening.  I can't help but notice that Tom is wearing white underwear as he is bent over pounding some tent pegs into the ground. An old memory of his morning woody come's flooding back. I remembered back when we were roommates years ago, seeing him in his white jockey briefs with a morning woody as he heads to the bathroom.

I know it is going to be tough keeping focused, so I tell myself I have to be careful. I do not want to screw up a strong and meaningful long term friendship. 

With the tent set up, we start placing our gear into it. Tom is well prepared with a double blow up mattress. Tom offers to share it, suggesting I may not otherwise get a good sleep as all I have brought is a foam and bubble pad. Little did Tom know that being that close to him, is going to keep me awake anyhow. Knowing I like the idea of being so close to him, I quickly agree that sharing will be fine.

After finishing setting everything up, we make our supper and have a few beers around the campfire. When mosquitoes start to come out, we decide it is time to put the fire out and take refuge in the tent. It is a hot sticky night and so we both decide it is best we sleep in our underwear, so not to sweat in our sleeping bags.  I am getting excited at the thought of once again getting to see Tom in a semi dressed state.

I am surprised and somewhat aroused to see what underwear he is wearing.  It is a very sexy white brief that I thought I had seen on a website which caters to guys. The white bikini style nicely enhances his cock and balls, lifting them and pushing them to the front, creating a nice bulge. I can easily see his cock outlined by the light from the moon that is shining in the front of the tent.  

I take a deep breath as my heart starts pounding. I think this is a big opportunity to make a comment about his underwear. This would make him aware that I was checking him out and had noticed his briefs. I also hope he might let on a bit about where he got the underwear from? Who knows where that could lead us?

I muster up the courage and say, "Hey man cool underwear. I bet those got your wife's attention." Tom looks at me and smiles and says, "That is why I bought them. I thought they might spice things up a bit after so many years of our same marital bedroom routine."  

Seeing an opportunity to keep the conversation moving towards sex, I ask Tom, "So did you get her attention wearing them?"   His reply was telling as he answers, "No, unfortunately it didn't seem to be noticed. At least I'm glad someone noticed them and my money wasn't completely wasted." 

I laugh and say I agree. I then tell him I think the underwear looks good on him and jokingly tell him he probably bought them to make his package look bigger than it is. Tom laughs at this and tells me my white jockeys look ok but probably make me look smaller. Tom goes on to tell me he likes his underwear because they are comfortable and the material doesn't get all damp like his cotton underwear, making them particularly comfortable in hot sticky weather.  

Trying to drop another hint, I reply in a joking manner, "Oh so there was a practical reason for wearing sexy underwear with me around. Here I thought you were just trying to get my attention!"

I feel my cock stir when Tom replies, "Who knows maybe subconsciously I am. Did it work?"

I quickly respond, "Yah I guess it did". We both laugh this one off, but I think I can feel some sexual tension starting to build. 

I want to keep this conversation going so I say I might want to get a pair for myself and ask him, "Where did you get the underwear anyway?" I believe I already know the answer but I am hoping he'll open up a bit more. Tom looks at me and says he got them off a website when he was up late and says rather sheepishly, "You're married, you must look at porn sites to get extra relief once in awhile, right?"  I admit to Tom that I do, by replying, " What guy doesn't, right?" 

I think I can see his bulging outline growing a bit, but aren't certain. My mind is racing when Tom says, "Time to call it a night. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." Unfortunately, this brief exchange has only served to get my mind running. Tom sounds like he could be sexually frustrated like I am with my current marital sexual activity level. We are planning a pretty grueling hike the next day so I reluctantly agree to call it a night, letting the promising conversation end.

We settle in on the mattress and it is just too hot to cover up. It is driving me nuts that inches away from me is a guy that I would love to be my first male companion experience. All I can think about is his outlined package and how much I would love to feel it, smell it, rub it, squeeze it, lick it and suck on it. 

I have a raging hard on and my mouth is dry. I can not bring myself to do anything. My heart is beating so hard I think Tom must be able to hear it. I can't be breathing right either.  After at least an hour of laying there, I get the guts to roll over and face Tom, even though I'm rock hard.  

Tom is laying on his back. I can see his outlined bulge in the moonlight. Has it grown, or is it just my horny imagination?  I swallow hard and work to control my breathing as I start contemplating reaching out and touching his nicely packed briefs. I finally muster up the courage not knowing for sure whether he is awake or asleep. 

My head is telling me he is going to be ok with this because he is wearing those underwear from that website. He must be open to some release from a buddy?  My cock is telling me to get on with it, this is what you fantasize about. This is what you want to do, you want to suck his cock, just do it, you might not get another chance!

I finally reach out and cup my hand under his pouch. I can feel where his balls are hanging down in the heat. I can feel his dick is already well on its way to growing hard. I fondle his crotch through the underwear as my own dick is oozing precum from the excitement of touching my pals crotch. I have thought about something like this with a friend for several years now. So far there is no reaction other than his steadily growing cock which makes me even hornier.

I inch myself closer to him so that I can really start to rub his now stiffening man meat.  I want to get my face into his crotch.  I slowly move myself down the air mattress so my feet are close to the tent entrance and my face is close to his crotch. I can smell his manhood as I continue to gently rub his dick. I move my face closer and his musky damp crotch smell starts to make me feel dizzy with lust. 

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

He smells all manly, it is good, just what I fantasize about. I get up the courage and put my face right on his underwear covered cock. I can feel the heat from it on my cheek as I inhale his scent. Just then, I feel Tom's hand gently push my face into his crotch and a low moan comes from him. He must be awake if he is guiding me and encouraging me? I stop. What happens if he isn't awake?  I really should not do this and potentially destroy a lifetime of friendship! 

It is then that I hear Tom say, "Don't stop, I want this too."  He is awake! This was all the encouragement I needed. I respond, "Oh man those words are like heaven to my ears. You don't know how badly I have wanted to try this with you Tom". Tom chuckled and said, "Oh, I think you may have hinted at it a few times over the years." This is why I wore the underwear this weekend and brought the double air mattress and suggested we share." Tom continued, "I wanted to see if I might get a reaction to confirm my suspicion that you might be open to trying a little male on male fun."

With this confirmation, I move myself into position to get closer to his manhood.  I put my face into his now hard dick and start to lick it through his underwear while rubbing his balls through the underwear. I want him in my mouth, I want to taste and smell his very essence.  I grab his waist band and pull at them as he shifts his ass up off the mattress to assist me in removing his sexy underwear. 

I now have my buddy naked in front of me with his gorgeous uncut piece of meat and beautiful low hanging hairy balls in my face. I can't help but moan with lust as I put my nose right under his musky nut sack and lick away while breathing him in. 

I quickly grab his hard shaft and am working it up and down when Tom says, "Please take it into your mouth man. I haven't had a good blow job in ages. I need this and I will help you out in return. Why don't you slide yourself around so I can help you too?"  

This is unbelievable to me. I tell Tom that his suggestion sounds really hot but right now I just want to concentrate on giving him a great cock sucking like he deserves.  I have seen movies where guys lower themselves onto the cocksucker and their balls end up on his nose as he is sucking the guy off. I want this experience if my virgin throat can handle his 6" meaty foreskin covered dick. 

I ask Tom to shift around and straddle me with his ass towards my face. I want his cock in my mouth with his musky manly balls covering my nose so that all I can smell is his maleness after a hot sweaty day.  He is pleased to oblige, putting himself right over my very hard dick still confined in my white jockey shorts. 

Tom says, "Man you are hard as a rock. I can tell your leaking precum because your underwear is wet where the head of your cock is. You are really turned on by my hard dick in your face aren't you? I need to check this out to see why you are so turned on!"

With that I feel him put his face in my crotch. I think my heart will explode. This is turning out way better than a jerk off fantasy. Not only does Tom want me to suck him off, he is helping me get off as well. I don't need much help. I am so excited to finally have his hard manhood in front of my lips. I think I'm going to cum before I get started.

I quickly grab a hold of his dick and balls and guide his hard warm member into my mouth.  This is what I had waited for for so long to try. I am about to feel what it is like to be a cocksucker.  I immediately use my tongue to get in under his foreskin and lick around his head. It is indescribable. He tastes so good, and the smell of his heated up cock and balls is all I had hoped for.  Smooth, salty, musky, warm all wrapped into one beautiful male organ. 

My cock is throbbing as I feel Tom free my hard drooling organ from its confining sweaty underwear. I hear Tom moan and say, "This is so hot man. I love your hard cock and the fact you have smooth balls. Did you make them smooth just for me?" 

Tom doesn't wait for my answer as I feel his hot wet tongue start licking my smooth bag as he starts moaning. I know he is enjoying this as much as me as I can feel his dick leaking precum into my mouth and growing ever harder. I continue to lick around his head and savor the moment.  I need to get him farther into my mouth so I can get his heavenly nuts to rest on my nose just like I want. 

I reach up and caress his ass while gently pulling him down and feel his cock slowly glide farther into my mouth. I fight the gag reflex because I am determined to have his nuts on my nose.  I can smell his sack now as it gently lands on my nose. I am in the horniest state of bliss one can imagine. I want him to cum in my mouth so bad, I want a piece of this man sliding into me. 

My mind is exploding thinking of the times I had thought about this moment. I want it all from him.  I work his dick and can feel him getting harder as his moans increase. I feel him slip my cock into his mouth and know he is wanting to share the moment with me. I am so close but I can not warn him. I have Tom's cock deep in my mouth and I am moaning like crazy as I feel my own orgasm building, while listening to Tom's moans as well.  

Tom stops for a moment and says to me, "Oh man I'm going to cum a bucket load. You have made me so hot. Do you want it?"  I respond by moaning even louder and putting my tongue out and licking his now drawn up nuts that are still resting on my nose and chin. 

I can feel Tom starting to shake as he pushes deep into my mouth and I feel his cock expand and pulse. This sends me over the edge as I know Tom is about to blow his load in my mouth. 

The thought that I am taking my buddy's semen in my first male on male encounter is too much. I can feel his balls lifting up off my nose and feel his contractions and pulses. I pull his cock back a bit so I can be sure to taste his cum and feel him spurting in my mouth.  I simultaneously unload in Tom's mouth as we both moan with our mouths full of each other's dicks and cum. 

I feel Tom's sticky warmness in my mouth and on my lips and swallow while I continue to pulse another shot into Tom's mouth.  I am in a semi trance with his balls in my face and his still sticky spent cock in my mouth. I want this to last and lick around his cock head while squeezing as much of his semen out as I can.  I can feel Tom doing the same for me as he caresses my nuts while gently licking the remaining cum off my dick.  I could do this all night! 

I have never had such a fulfilling feeling as when I finally got to suck my life long buddy's dick and he not only enjoyed it, but returned the favor.  I am hoping this weekend is going to be the most intense sexually charged one of my life and it certainly starts with a bang!

We both lay there naked, sweaty and hot. I lay with my head still in Tom's crotch enjoying the sight and smell of the intense sex we just had.  I tell him that what just happened was more than I had wished for.  Tom responds, " I loved it too."  I tell Tom, "You know what, Tom? It might be hot to get it on in the woods tomorrow when we are hiking eh?"

Tom responds, "Oh yah buddy, this whole weekend is going to be one awesome adventure!"

Published 
Written by nemesrevol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments