Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Camping Story, Bi-Oral Fantasy - Part 2

"The Next Morning of the Fantasy Camping Weekend, Is this Just a Beginning?"

18
4 Comments 4
875 Views 875
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"A continuation of a wild bi-oral fantasy with a close friend. I could have put in the gay category due to the dialogue and thoughts I expressed in this fantasy and there are no women in it. I recognize the reality often doesn't end up living up to the fantasy. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I certainly like to think about it though. I envy those here that have their loving wife to be able confide in about these thoughts. Wish I could share. Instead like another member on here, I live vicariously through my stories."

The morning arrives and as I awake, I realize we are lying nude together from our epic night before. A smile comes to my face as I'm glancing over, remembering the hot time we had last night. I start thinking about how I'd like to start the day off right for my good friend.

I can see Tom lying on his back, his plump morning woody pointing up along his treasure trail towards his furry navel. The nice pink head of his cock is peeking out between the hood of his foreskin, showing his piss slit. What a nice, yummy sight! All I can think of is what we did last night and how I'd like to wake him up with another wet, sloppy blow job. This is something I have always wanted to have happen to myself. I have mentioned this desire to my wife numerous times over the years, but to no avail. I know I would love to be woken by a warm, wet mouth working my cock and balls! 

With this thought, I gently move between Tom's legs. Now that I have his beautiful low-hanging balls in front of me, I am going to pay them the attention they deserve. I just love balls, the masculine scent they give off, and the way they hang! I start to lick and suck up behind his nuts and along his perineum, reaching the beginning of his heavily scented ass crack before I stop. He smells so good!

I'm not ready to progress to the anal area of a guy, no matter how much I like him. So I work my way back towards his hard, warm, pulsing dick. I want Tom to feel what it is like to wake up with his dick in a hot, wet, willing mouth, working him toward orgasmic bliss. What a way for any man to start his day! 

I grasp Tom's firm cock, gently pull back his foreskin, and start to lick around his cock head, enjoying the scent and taste from our previous night, before I plunge down the full length of his now very stiff member. I can taste his precum oozing from his dick as I continue to work his shaft and lick around his sensitive head. I think to myself, "I'm going to get delicious cream with my morning coffee!"

Tom is now awake and groaning and says, "Oh yah, man, this feels so right! My wife has never woken me this way. You feel so good on my cock. You love sucking cock, don't you? I think you found your calling. You're a natural at this. I love the feel of your tongue all around my head and under my foreskin—the feel of your lips gripping my shaft. That's it. Swallow my dick down your eager throat. Oh, that feels good. Keep licking, suck my cock, man. Don't forget to get my balls too. I know you like my hairy balls. I bet you get hard thinking about what they are holding for you. I want to fill your mouth to start your day. You want to taste my cum again, don't you? You're horny for my load, aren't you?"

Consumed with desire, I stop sucking and moan, "Mmm, yes. You know I want your cum. I wanted you to wake up feeling my hot, wet, hungry mouth on your cock. This is something I wish my wife would have done for me over the years. I want you to experience it. I want every bit of you in my mouth. I want to feel you pulse and shake as you explode across my tongue. Feed me your tasty dick. I want to taste your cum again!"

With my confession of desire, Tom gets up on his knees and pushes me down on my back, grabs my hard cock, gives it a tug and says, "You are hot for my dick, aren't you! Look how hard your cock is just from getting between my legs again. You are wet. Your cock is telling me how much you want me in your mouth!" 

I'm moaning with a thirst for him as he moves up my body, straddling my chest. His torso is in my face, his hard, glistening erection sticking out in front, inches away from my plump, wet lips. I can smell his manly essence and see his sack hanging down just above my chest. I feel my rigid cock responding to his stimulating scent, as my cock drips more fluid onto my stomach. My dick is pulsing with my heartbeat. I'm anticipating the receipt of Tom's hard slick maleness pushing it's way back into my salivating mouth. Tom brushes his fragrant, musky cock against my lips. I feel him painting my lips with his sticky precum, eliciting a deep groan of carnal hunger from me.

With the deep yearning for his cock building, I say, "Come on, Tom, don't tease me. Please just let me have your cock, I want it now!"

Tom huskily replies, "Ok, you newborn cock-sucking man-worshipper, take my sweaty piece of man meat and suck it. I'm going to spew a big load all over your needy face. Tom continues, "Try to make up for all the years you wished you were doing this to me."

I am smelling his masculine scent wafting up my nose and my cock is secreting copious amounts of precum as Tom continues his verbal and physical assault on my senses. I love his dirty talk!

Slowly, Tom pushes his hard, warm dick into my mouth and starts talking to me again.

"You love this, eh? Are there others in our group of friends you wish you could have sucked off and tasted?"  

If he only knew! There were a few, including his brother, a neighbor across the road, and a couple of other pals!

Tom continues, "Did you ever grab some of our underwear or jocks and give them a sniff after gym class, wishing you had the real thing?" My head starts filling with some early masturbation fantasies from years gone by.

Tom continued, "Come on, admit it, you probably jerked off thinking about this for years, eh? I bet you lay in your bedroom, naked on your bed, with your hard cock in your hands. You probably had one of our jockstraps over your face, thinking of us in the locker room, jerking your dick while thinking of crawling between our legs to get the real thing. How much semen did you shoot all over yourself thinking of us after gym? Did you like seeing the outline of our bulges in our shorts? I bet you'll love sucking cock so much, you'll want me to try set up the others for a special camping weekend." 

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

All of his filth talk has me crazy with desire as I'm working on him trying to get his seed. Visions of our other friends leap into my head as Tom is talking to me. I am so horny to taste Tom's cum for the second time. I slowly take his cock out of my mouth and go down to his balls and start licking them, and say, "Come on, you stud, give me your load like you know you want to. Empty your manly, low-hanging, sperm-filled nuts all over my face!"  

Tom starts to grunt and says, "Oh man, keep that up, and you are going to get a load all over your dick-filled face."

As I continue licking his delicious balls, I feel his phallus growing harder as I glide my hand up and down his veiny firmness. With my face buried in his hairy crotch, I continue to pull and caress and lick his sweaty bag. I can feel Tom starting to shake and know he is going to spew soon. I quickly return to his cock. I play into the smutty thoughts Tom conveyed and I stop sucking him to say, "Yah stud I want your load and all of our friends loads right now. Give me a cum bath, would you like to see that?"

I quickly move back over his slick dickhead and lick all around and under the skin as I hear Tom say, "Oh ya, keep that up, you depraved cocksucker. Here it comes, get ready for it." 

I'm so focused on Tom's pleasure and the reactions of his body. I just want to be his oral servant, encouraging him to release his cum. I want to feel him spew into my mouth and all over my face. I pull off him again and lustily repeat to him, "Yes, I want it, come on, shoot your load for me! Think of our friends shooting their loads with us."

Tom suddenly groans. 

I feel the hot splash of his semen hit my tongue and lips. I pull back and aim his spewing cock at my cheek. I feel a few good ropes of cum wet my cheek and nose. I can feel it running down my cheek and nose and can smell his semen as it drips onto my upper lip. I want him to see my face covered with his spunk but I also want to taste him again. I quickly put his hard cock back into my mouth to squeeze the last of his cum out. My lips are squeezing his firm shaft as my hand works up his shaft to move those remaining pearly drops onto my tongue. He tastes so good!

I am still so hard and aching with desire, my balls are pulling up close to my body, I'm on the verge of release. I quickly sit up and push Tom back off me, positioning my steel hard prick over Tom's crotch. I want to cum all over Tom's hairy balls and his wet plump member. I only have to stroke myself a few times.

I blurt out, "Oh Tom, your cock, your filthy talk, the taste and scent of your load has turned me into a cock sucking cum whore." I gush my semen all over his sweaty, sticky crotch. I move to quickly bury my face back between his hairy thighs to clean him up with my tongue. Our combined heat and sex scents are dominating the aroma in the tent as I slowly squeeze the rest of the cum out of my still hard dick. 

Wow, this is something so new and I never thought it would as good as it is, such explosive ejaculations! I am feeling rather serene and have a new sense of sexual adventurism, knowing we are both capable of bringing such unbridled physical pleasure to each other.

Tom breaks my trance as he says, "Man, what an awesome start to the day! Thanks for the wake up call! He chuckles as he adds, "I really like the new alarm clock. This is one morning I won't ever forget."  

I laugh at his humor and reply, "It was my pleasure, buddy, I have always wanted to be woken up the same way." I continue, "My wife has never done this for me so I thought I would at least do it for you, buddy. At least one of us now knows how it feels to be woken up by a warm, wet mouth wrapped around their morning woody!"

Tom winks at me and says, "Hey, there is one more morning, perhaps I can return the favor?"

I smile at him and say, "Oh, I don't want to wish the weekend away, but now I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning!"

Tom agrees as he gently caresses my chest and says, "I couldn't agree more, it is a most excellent way to start a day!" 

As we are basking in the afterglow of our intense start to the day, I start thinking of what just happened. Now Tom has my mind racing. I'm already thinking about what he said while I was in the throws of passion sucking him. His smut talk heightened my level of excitement. The intense reaction I had to the line, "Come on admit it, you probably jerked off thinking about this for years, eh? I bet you'll love sucking my cock so much, you'll want me to try set up the others for a special camping weekend." Tom's dirty talk has already started me wondering how some of our other friends would taste, and smell with their different cocks and balls in their underwear clad packages!

I'm sure it would be an orgy of sound, smell, taste and texture.  Uh oh, am I becoming a total bi cock-sucking, semen-loving slut? I'm seriously wondering where this ground breaking weekend might lead us after this? Would I really want to expand this oral experimentation? Is there a future camping trip to be had? Always fun to fantasize about!

Published 
Written by nemesrevol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments