Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Am I Bi?

"A bisexual couple help a couple of confused teenagers discover their bisexuality..."

25
11 Comments 11
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story is an amalgam of a number of real events, embellished and sewn together to become a tale of how the participants would like things to have gone. I should point out that the legal age of consent in Australia is sixteen - after that, you can have sex with whoever you like."

Chapter 1

To most people, they seemed like an average, conservative couple, albeit very good looking, and that's probably why they both got plum jobs at the exclusive private school near the city of Melbourne, Australia. When they saw two jobs they were interested in at the same school they decided that they should both apply for the convenience of traveling together. Kelly was a qualified clinical psychologist who was, until then, working for a large counseling practice and David had quit his professional football career as soon as he had finished his physical education degree.

They presented well and promised to be a very useful team for the school so their applications were successful. The school board had no idea about their carnally charged personal lives and very liberated views on sexuality. They started at the end of January - the start of the school year in Australia. She taught "Psychology 1A" to year eleven and twelve students while also serving as the school counselor. He was a physical education teacher reporting to the sports master and, as such, coach of a number of the school's sporting teams. He also taught some science and maths subjects when a teacher was absent for some reason.    

Kelly and David had met a few years earlier when he and his football buddies came to the strip club she was working at to fund her through uni and they were attracted to one another as soon as their eyes met. She was dancing on a table and watched him, tall athletic and good-looking, as he followed his friends into the large room in which four girls were dancing on separate tables surrounded by men of all ages and the occasional couple.

She fascinated him - with her light brown skin, long dark hair, beautiful green eyes, and tall, curvaceous body. She wasn't what most people would call pretty in a "girlie" way - her features were quite strong, almost handsome, but she was strikingly attractive in a way that most men, and many women, found irresistible. 

Strip clubs were not really David's thing but his team-mates had talked him into coming with them for an end-of-season blowout. It had not been a good year for them and they hadn't made the finals which were being played over the next few weeks and with which the whole country seemed obsessed. As such it wasn't so much a celebration as just a relief that all the strict discipline and training were over for a month or so.

Being an Australian Rules footballer, he was relatively tall - six-feet-two-inches - and athletically built and quite a few of the crowd recognized him. This made him a little uncomfortable as he did not want to appear in the media the next day accused of being a pervert.

'Fuck 'em! he thought to himself. 'I have to get a closer look at that woman.'

He soon ascertained that the system was to buy fake five dollar bills at the bar, sit at a table and slip them into the girls' garter belts one at a time as they passed you. The more notes you slipped under their garters the longer they lingered in front of you.

Not wanting to appear as interested in her as he was, he wandered around the room, stopping briefly at the other tables before taking a seat at one end of hers. He chided himself for playing this game as if there was any chance she might end up dating him.

She had glanced at him frequently (mustn't let the customers think you're interested in any one man by staring) hoping he would come to her table. When he finally did, she started playing the silly game too - lingering at the other end before turning to make her way slowly towards him. The table was about fifteen feet long and as she moved down its length towards him, undulating her lithe body sensually to the music and removing what was left of her costume, the punters slipped notes under her garter slowing her progress even more. Each time she received a note she would stop and slowly gyrate in front of the donor for about twenty seconds before moving on.

She did not look at all like the other girls on the tables who looked bored and perhaps a little contemptuous of the customers. Kelly looked to David to be enjoying herself and he was right. Quite often over the past two years, she had felt that familiar tingle in her pussy when certain men - or any woman - stopped at her table and ogled her fabulous body. 

By the time she reached him, she was stark naked. She was also coming to the end of her ten minutes on the table and another girl would soon be coming out to take her place so there was no time for delay. She stood above him, legs apart, looking straight into his big brown eyes and cupped her breasts as she slowly moved her hips in an obvious fucking movement. He looked vaguely familiar for some reason and very handsome with his longish hair and strong jawline.

He looked down at her bare feet and let his gaze wander up her shapely, muscular legs, lingering at her pussy for a moment (did it show signs of arousal?) admiring her flat belly (was that a six-pack?) then taking in her magnificent breasts before finally coming to rest on those enchanting eyes. They seemed to ask, "do you like what you see?" Not in a mocking way but as if she actually wanted him to desire her.

She was certainly was aroused and would have liked to stay teasing him for longer but she heard the tune coming to an end and saw the other girl approaching the table. She hesitated and he stuffed all twenty notes into her garter. The touch of the back of his fingers sent a shiver through her body which culminated in a tingle in her pussy. The feel of her soft skin was sensational and he realized he was as hard as a rock.

As she descended the stairs next to him he jumped to his feet to take her hand. 'Mmmm a gentleman,' she thought to herself as she leaned towards him.

"If you wait for a while I can give you a private dance if you like," she whispered in his ear. "It'll cost you fifty bucks though."

"Worth every cent," he answered then watched her sashay to the dressing her amazing ass almost beckoning him to follow.

After what seemed like an eternity (it was fifteen minutes) Kelly emerged from the dressing room fully dressed in an evening gown and high heels looking every bit the sophisticated lady - at twenty-one. She was dazzling. He followed her to one of four carpeted, private booths each of which was about six-feet by ten-feet and had a thick door at the entrance.

There were two comfortable chairs at one end of the room but nothing else. As they entered, music started playing from somewhere and David looked nervously around the room for hidden cameras or two-way mirrors. The room seemed to be soundproofed from the rest of the club so that clients could have their own music choice.

Kelly felt quite nervous. She hadn't felt nervous since the first time she gave a private dance nearly two years ago or that couple she had entertained. She looked at him sitting there in the comfy chair and felt the urge to rip his fly open, pull her panties to one side, jump on his lap and fuck the living daylights out of him. But the law, and therefore club policy, was that there should be no touching - even in a private dance. She also sensed his nervousness which touched her somehow.

"What's your name?"

"David and yours?"

"Kelly," She gasped quietly. For some reason, she had told him her real name.

"Is there any special music you would like me to dance to?" she whispered, breaking the rules already by letting her lips brush against his ear. The thrill that passed through him startled him and he laughed nervously.

"Um... do you have any slow, bluesy music?"

"I know just the song," Kelly replied. "I'll just be a minute."

David sat in silence for a few minutes wondering what he had got himself into but longing for the beautiful, sexy woman to come back in as soon as possible. Suddenly a sexy blues guitar began playing and he recognized Bonnie Raitt's "Love Me Like a Man", perhaps the sexiest song he knew. Kelly was already dancing when she came through the door, her movements skilful and sensual.

"Song OK?" she asked as she drew nearer.

"Perfect!" he replied following her every move, wide-eyed. "Wow, you are amazing!"

"You haven't done this before have you?" she asked, smiling.

David blushed. "I obviously haven't lived until now." he laughed.

Kelly moved closer turning her back to him, inviting him to unzip her dress. She held it to her as she turned to face him and let it slide slowly to the floor. He gasped. She was wearing only a pair of tiny white panties and the brown nipples capping her wonderful breasts were erect.

Feeling her panties getting wet, Kelly pushed them down and kicked them off along with her shoes. She stood on the arms of the chair and squatted in front of him. As Bonnie sang, Kelly's grinding moved her wet, swollen vulva up and down just inches from David's face. She had already gone further than she ever had before and was starting to feel as she was losing control of her body.

"I'm sorry but I have to..." David said weakly and stuck out his tongue, taking a long lick from her perineum to her clitoris.

She gasped loudly as a spasm of exquisite pleasure flowed through her body. David savored the delicious juices which were flowing from her.

"That's against the rules," she moaned grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer.

The intensity of her pleasure caused her not to hear that the song was coming to a close. Not wanting to get her into trouble, David stopped sucking on her lips and stood up lifting her with him.

"Wha...?" Kelly objected before suddenly realizing the situation.

HILARYgoddessTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HILARYgoddessTS

"Can I see you when you've finished work? Drive you home? We can't leave you in that state."

"It's against the rules," she replied weakly.

"So, I presume, is having your cunt licked by a customer during a private dance."

Kelly giggled and promised to be out of the club in twenty minutes. She had made enough money for the night and the crowd was beginning to thin out anyway as it was 3 am. He found his friends, drunk by now, and bid them farewell. At Kelly's instruction, he parked up the road a hundred yards so she would not be seen getting into his car by the doorman.

They had both calmed down by the time Kelly got into his car and she suggested they go to the Italian Waiter's Club in the city for a coffee before he drove her home. It was a bar/cafe which catered for workers in the hospitality industry and stayed open until dawn. As they entered, a group of people leaving greeted him cheerfully yelling, "good on ya, Jonno! Better luck next year."

"Who are you?" she asked.

He put out his hand to shake hers "David Johnson, AFL footballer, pleased to meet you."

"I thought I had seen you before but, I'm sorry, I don't know much about footy."

"That's OK," he said. "I'm glad. I don't have to talk about it to you." 

They both opened up to one another as if they had been besties for years. There was no bullshit. She confessed that she often enjoyed dancing naked in front of people and that on one occasion she had given a private dance to a very attractive couple in their thirties - well the woman. Her husband just watched. That night confirmed her feeling that she was bisexual.

"I broke the rules just like tonight and let her touch me. Once she did that I was gone. He paid for a double session and I got to touch a woman's breasts for the first time in my nineteen years. I would have fucked them both there and then if we had not run out of time and someone had not knocked on the door.

"I was so horny that I went home early - much as I did tonight and played with myself until I had come twice. The following afternoon I went to their house supposedly to give them a private dance in my own time. Of course, I ended up having sex with both of them - a threesome if you will. I ate my first pussy and came so many times I lost count. I still see them now and then."

David revealed that he did not like playing professional football anymore as it was too violent. He loved the game but not the aggro. He found the locker room culture misogynistic, racist and generally too "blokey". He also confessed that the only thing he did like about the locker room environment was that he got to see some great male bodies naked. He would never tell anyone in the football world as that would be the end of his career and he wanted to continue until he had finished his degree and playing football paid very well.

"Have you ever...?"

"Yes. There is this older guy in the club - nearing the end of his playing career. He is not a regular senior player these days - just gets a game now and then. I had some soft tissue injuries and he offered to give me some treatment at his home after training as he is a qualified massage therapist. Although I have always gotten along with him very well, and he is one of the guys I liked seeing in the shower, I thought nothing of it as he is married and his wife was going to be there and she was going to cook us dinner. She is absolutely gorgeous - a typical pro footballer's wife.

"Anyway, he got me to get naked on his massage table and gave me an all-over massage. His wife kept coming in and out of the room and, as she is also a massage therapist, discussing my injuries with him and occasionally touching me. Then he complained about the room being so hot and asked if I minded if he took off his clothes. Well, it was hot and I didn't mind anyway as I liked his body and his wife was around. The problem was that, with him now walking around me naked and massaging my upper hamstrings and ass, I started to get hard."

He paused and Kelly begged him to go on and tell her all the details. "This is making me so hot."

"OK then - you asked for it. It's kind of a turn-on telling you about it. When it became time to turn over on my back. I muttered something about being a bit embarrassed and he just laughed it off. Said they were used to that in their profession. Just after I rolled on to my back, holding the towel over my half woody, his wife came in. Then he whipped thew towel away! They both made flattering remarks about my semi-erection so I figured no one was offended so I just lay back and enjoyed the massage."

David continued, "Jenny, the wife, asked me if I'd like both of them to massage me at once and I said sure. They were doing a leg each and their fingers kept brushing my balls. This caused me to get a full erection and I was a bit embarrassed until they started on my stomach and deliberately touching it. I mean running their hands over it. They asked if I was OK a couple of times and I just smiled.

"Then John started asking me about my sex life and said he thought he had seen me perving on some of the guys including him in the showers.. He had noticed my dick starting to swell until I hid it away. I was shocked that he had noticed but he reassured me that no one had said anything but that perhaps I should be more discreet in the future.

"By this time he was stroking me very gently and I noticed that his wife was stroking him. He asked me if I would like to touch his cock so he could play with Jenny. So I did. I really enjoyed playing with his cock and her body."

David concluded, "We took it in turns to be the one on the massage table with two people pleasuring them. We did that for ages until we were so horny that we had to come. John licked Jenny's clit while I was fucking her from behind then she and I both sucked him. I made a man come for the first time that night and I have done several times since. You see Kelly - it seems we are both bisexual and right now I am extremely horny." 

"I am so wet - let's go!" 

As soon as he pulled out from the curb, she started to undo his pants. Freeing his erection she started sucking him until he protested that he was going to crash because he was about to come if she didn't stop. Kelly gave a mock whine as she was enjoying feeling his thickness and anticipating how the nice upward curve of his cock would feel if she sat on him. He explained that he had been horny since the moment he had laid eyes on her and he was only human. Kelly reluctantly stopped her ministrations partly because she wanted to feel him inside her as soon as possible.

"Pull in here!" she said suddenly letting go of his rampant boner.

"You live on the beach?"

"No, silly - it's a beach car park and there are lots of cozy spots here."

Kelly was already climbing into the back seat when David was taking off his seat belt. 

"Quick!" she said impatiently, "get in here."

Immediately David sat down Kelly was on top of him. She reached between them, guided him into her and started a frantic grinding motion. Having him inside her felt even better than she had anticipated. He wasn't much bigger than average but the base of his cock was quite thick, stretching her and causing her clit to rub against his pubis.

"I can't last long like this," he protested. "I want you to come with me!"

"Don't worry about that. I'm nearly there!"

Then, for the first time since they had met, they kissed. Kelly slowed her humping and savored the kiss. He was by far the best kisser she had ever met. Not too aggressive but incredibly sensual. He gently licked her gums under her bottom teeth and sucked her tongue. After minutes of delicious oral Olympics, they paused and looked into each other's eyes and something magical passed between them. They had stopped moving altogether. Kelly felt a nervous tremor pass through her. What was happening?

David's heart was pounding. He too was confused by his feelings. He had just met the woman for Christ's sake. Even though they were not moving he got the feeling he was getting harder and bigger. Kelly felt as though he was filling her up in some way.

"Oh shit," she said ominously. "What's... oh shit"

Sensing her fear, David whispered, "It's OK, I feel it too Kelly."

She looked down at him and slowly, gradually she started moving again and he started thrusting up into her. After several minutes their movements had become urgent again. Kelly was whimpering. David gritted his teeth as he tried to stem the growing intensity of his pleasure. Her tight, wet sheath was caressing him, driving him closer.

But there was no need to hang on...

"Oh fuck. Fuck, I'm gonna come, David. Holy shit!"

For the next minute or so they were both overwhelmed by orgasms which seemed to go on and on and consume them completely. They clung to one another gasping, whimpering, groaning. 

As they slowly descended from the clouds they looked into one another's eyes again and smiled.

Thus began a torrid love affair that also involved the inclusion of their respective bisexual friends and which culminated in their marriage less than six months later. 

When they had been working at the school for about six months, it became apparent to them that there were many temptations among the senior students. In the next chapter, we will learn how Kelly and David helped two senior students, one male, and one female, discover and become comfortable with, their bisexuality.

 

 

Published 
Written by KaneOZ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments