Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After getting discharged from the Army, I set out to begin my civilian life. I found a job and was staying with a college friend, splitting the rent until I got a place of my own.

After a couple of months, I happily moved from my friend's apartment for several reasons - one, he was a slob, and two, the privacy. I began my apartment move on Saturday morning. While I was unloading my stuff, one of my soon-to-be-new neighbors offered to help.

His name was Gary. He was an accountant and worked for an oil company downtown. With his help, I was moved-in in no time probably because I didn't have many possessions to deal with at that time in my life.

I had purchased some beer to christen the place. Gary was more than happy to drink a couple of brews as we chatted about our jobs and living in the big city. After finishing his second beer, he left saying, "Welcome to the complex. Hope we can get together sometime."

"Yeah, sure thing. Thanks again for the help," I replied.

As the weeks went by, I settled into my one-bedroom place with two sets of big windows - one looked onto the courtyard, the other viewed the pool. I would run into Gary around the complex at various places - the mailboxes, around the pool, or maybe even in the parking lot. We always exchanged a few pleasantries. As we parted, he would always say, "Come on over for a beer sometime."

Money was tight and to make some extra dollars, I joined the National Guard. I got to keep my old rank, E5, and this airborne battalion had a radar section, where I would be section chief. Unfortunately, they didn't have a radar yet, so I became the Commanding Officer's, CO's, driver. There was another guy in my section, Chuck, so he was assigned as the Executive Officer's, XO's, driver. All we had to do was wait on these guys and drive the jeep up to their butts. It was a cush job for this unit.

I dated some of the girls in the complex or would pick up one at a local watering hole, but it wasn't an every weekend thing. One Friday evening about five, Gary saw me arriving home from work. He must've decided to make good on his comment and asked if I wanted a beer. I didn’t have anything going on so I said, “Yes.”

After a couple beers, he said, "I was planning to go see this new movie. Do you want to go?"

We ended up seeing the movie “Deliverance”. Spoiler Alert: For those of you not familiar with the movie, it featured Burt Reynolds and several other male actors on a fishing trip down a Georgia river. The movie's climax, besides the dueling banjos scene, was when several hillbillies force the men at gunpoint to have sex.

After the movie, we went back to his place, which was just two doors down from my apartment, for a couple more drinks. Three stiff rum and cokes later, I told him I needed to go. 

He surprised me by saying, “I hoped you would stay and fuck me.”

That totally took me by surprise and I stammered, "Ugh, no thanks, not this time. I better go."

I couldn't believe that I answered that way. "Not this time" what was I thinking. I chalked it up to my upbringing and always being "polite." I was still cordial with him and he asked me over several times for drinks. I went but nothing happened.

He was fairly regular in asking me over for drinks usually once every couple of weeks. One Friday night, he asked again and being neighborly said, “OK.”

We watched some TV, but he didn't offer me a drink. I thought was unusual, but then he said, “I have some marijuana. Do you want to smoke a joint?”

I hadn’t had any weed since the Army. It had been a bitch of a week at work, which solicited this reply, "Fuck it. Why not?"

We rolled a couple of joints and I began telling him about my crazy week. After finishing that joint, I wasn't feeling anything, so we rolled another. Since I hadn't smoked in a while, it took three joints before I was feeling it. We smoked another one for good measure. That's when it really kicked in. I was totally fucked up.

Gary tossed the newest edition of Playboy on my lap, saying, “Let’s check out this month's girls.”

The girls were hot, but there was this article that caught my attention, not that I read all of it, concerning orgies. I said, "I’d like to have the opportunity to be in an orgy. I could call Zoey and Susie. They live across from the pool."

"It's probably too late to call them, " Gary replied. Glancing at the clock, it was nearing midnight.

He blurted out, “We could have a two-man orgy.”

Pretending I didn't hear it, I continued torturing myself by looking at those lovely, glossy female images.

He sat next to me and pointed out how great this girl's tits were, saying, "Wouldn't you like to suck those?"

My mind immediately flashed back to the times I'd sucked Maria's tits. I squirmed around a bit trying to give my cock more room in my jeans. Seeing this, once again he said, "I think a two-man orgy is just what we need."

He was right. My cock had taken total control. With images of Maria sucking my cock dancing through my warped consciousness, I was too wasted and horny to fight its desires.

I blurted out, “I’m willing.”

With a tone of disbelief, “What?” and I again said, “I’m willing.” 

He needed no more encouragement and began to feel my cock through my jeans. My head felt like it weighed a ton and plopped backward resting on the sofa's padding. He rubbed my cloth-covered cock just like Maria had done. His fingers fumbled with my belt and then my zipper. His hand slipped into my underwear. He let out an auditable moan when he touched me. He knew instinctively that I was committed to whatever was going to happen.

Gary then stood up and stripped all his clothes off, and being a good guest, so did I. He took my hand and placed it on his seven-inch, thick cock. It was so fat that I could barely get my hand around it. Volumetrically, his was bigger than my six-and-a-half-incher.

I began to stroke and rub it as he had done with me. We were slowly stroking each other's cocks with the same rhythm. After a couple of minutes, he suggested that we go to his bedroom. He led and I had to follow because he was holding my cock.

I lay on the bed while he teasingly stroked my cock. His cock was at attention looking like a good soldier. He straddled my leg and began thrusting on my thigh, slowly at first, then his pace quickened and he was humping my leg like a dog in heat.

He moaned loudly and shot several strands of cum up to my waist. It was warm and dribbled off the side of my leg as his hard cock smeared it over my quad. I looked down at it. It glistened, coated with cum.

He had a towel at the ready. I guess he had done this before and wiped his cum off my leg then began jacking me off. I came like Krakatoa shooting an eruption of cum several feet into the air. He must've been impressed because I heard him utter, "Ooooo, very nice."

Apparently, after I came, I also came to my senses. I jump off the bed and hurriedly got dressed saying, "I have to go."

When I got to the door, he pushed his hand into my pants and began playing with my cock. I insisted that I had to go, but he persisted. 

“Please stay and let me suck you.” 

Again I said, “I really need to go.” Although, my mind flashed back to Maria and the wonders of her tongue. 

“Stay and let me suck you. You can leave after you cum in my mouth.” 

Being very adamant, I said, “I really need to go!” 

He continued playing with my cock, which like most cocks had its own idea, and was hard again. 

HoneyBunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyBunnyy

“It feels like your cock wants to stay.” Then he again said, “Stay and let me suck you then you can leave after you cum in my mouth.” 

With cock screaming for more, my marijuana-addled brain couldn’t stand it. “OK, but I have to leave after."

“Yes, that's fine.” 

We went back to his bedroom and stripped again. I lay on the edge of the bed. He knelt down beside the bed and licked my cock slowly. My mind flashed back to Maria. He slowly slipped his mouth over and all the way down my cock. The warmth of his mouth was wonderful. Maria popped into my altered consciousness. She never took that much of my cock. 

After some initial licking, he requested, “This is a little uncomfortable. Would you slide over?” 

Making room for him on the bed, my cock found its way into his mouth. I felt great. I had been sucked by Maria and several other women I dated, but it was obvious that Gary knew his way around a cock and what felt good. 

He sucked me for a few strokes then asked, “Would you suck me?”

“No.” 

He licked up and down my shaft asking, “Just wet my head then?”

With some hesitation, “...No.” 

He could tell I was super hot and my willpower was getting weaker with every passing second. He continued to ask, "just wet my head."

".........Nooo...".

He asked again. This time, no answer. He asked, again, still no answer.

He moved his hips up toward my face and asked again. Silence......, I could see his cock dangling ever so enticingly. He slid closer to my face. It was hard and bobbed up and down as it throbbed. He asked again, and by now, he had one leg on either side of my face. 

“Please just wet my head.” 

His cock lowered, touching my lips. My head was spinning. My cock was throbbing. I was fucking horny as a toad and high as a kite. 

“Just wet my head.” 

He pushed slightly and his head slipped in my mouth followed by all its length and breath

Damn, it felt so good. He began to slowly fuck my face with his cock going in and out. It felt soooo good having him fill my mouth with his meat. I could feel his cock stretching my mouth. I loved the way it filled my mouth to its fullest. I could feel its heat and every throb.

I knew he wanted to fuck my mouth and I wanted him to. I tilted my head back to give him full access to my throat as well. I was taking all of his length as he slow-fucked my mouth.

In this position, his balls would slide over my forehead, eyes, and nose. I could smell their aromatic fragrance as they worked to summon his man juice. He tensed and began to cum in deep my mouth and throat. I gulped it all down.

"Milk it." He demanded then gave instructions as to what he wanted. I got every drop of cum from this load. 

I don’t why, but I still hadn’t cum. My cock was so hard that it ached. 

He stroked and played with my cock. It was harder than a diamond, harder than the sword of Damocles. I could feel every heartbeat in it when he touched it. He started licking up and down the length of my shaft. He would suck the head and swirl his tongue around it teasing me and keeping me hot. After about ten minutes of this, I was going out of my mind.

He would slow down or stop if he thought I was getting too close. I noticed that his cock was hard again. Being in a frenzied passion, I reached over and began stroking it. He moved it closer. I slipped my mouth over his cock and began sucking him. 

He moaned saying, “I want to watch you suck me.” 

With that, he rolled onto his back. His cock was sticking straight up like a seven-inch, summer sausage. I moved my mouth over his cock and took it all. 

“Show me how you want me to suck your cock.” Thinking of what Maria had done. I did the same for Gary. 

“Suck my nuts!”

I had never done that before, but I was too far gone to care now. I took them in my mouth then tongued and sucked them lightly one at a time until my spit was dripping off of them. 

“Play with my nuts while you suck me.” I did as asked.

“Put your middle finger in your mouth and get it real wet.”

After I did this, he rolled on his side. ” Now push your finger into my ass and fuck me with your finger while you suck me.” 

I was finger fucking his ass and playing with his nuts as I sucked him. It wasn’t long before I noticed his nuts were beginning to tense and soon he came with a huge load, bigger than the first one. Once again, I swallowed every pulsating squirt and “milked” the last drops from him just as he had taught me earlier. 

My cock had a mind of its own and was in complete control of my actions. 

Gary stated, “Do you know I can make you cum without using my hands or mouth.”

“Really? How can you do that?” 

He instructed me to get on my hands and knees. He reached around me from behind and stroked my cock a few times.

“I thought you weren’t going to use your hand.” 

“I just wanted to make sure you were still hot. Suck my cock and use lots of spit.” 

When I had thoroughly wetted his cock, he pulled it out of my mouth and proceeded to place the tip of his cock in the crack of my ass.

"Wait! What's going on here?" I protested.

"Don't worry. This will be the best thing you've ever felt. Now, just relax."

I began to feel pressure on my backdoor and said, "Wait." 

“Don't worry you have crapped out turds as big as my cock, just relax.” 

I felt more pressure and kept thinking about relaxing and not fighting it. Inch by inch, his cock slowly made its way. Finally, I felt it get past the final barrier and it slid all the way in. It was such a full feeling. 

He commented on how tight I was and asked, “Have you ever been fucked before?”

“No.” 

He was thrilled to know he was getting my ass-cherry. He then began to slowly move it in and out.

He pushed it in. I let moaned, "Ooooohhhhh."

"Do you like it?"

"No"

He fucked me a few more strokes. I moaned, "Oooohhh."

"Do you like it?"

"No...."

This time he pushed even deeper. I moaned, "Oooohhhh."

"Do you like it?"

"No, ....I....I...I .... love it!!"

The sensation was wonderful. I thought to myself is this the way women feel when they get fucked. If it was, I should have been a woman. He continued slowly at first until my ass had loosened up. He then began to do full-length strokes. I was so overcome with the sensation.

"Fuck me harder," He began slamming his cock into me.

"Deeper, deeper..... faster, faster. Fuck me. Yes, fuck me. Fuck me good."

He was pumping my ass and I was feeling a tingling in my nuts.

By his moaning, I could tell he would be cumming soon. He grabbed my hips with his hands and was pumping my ass for all its worth. He let out an impassioned moan that sounded like a pirate’s, “Arggggggh”, and I felt his cum fire into my ass. 

“I can feel you cumming inside me!” I shouted. 

That set me off and I came like a racehorse. I was blasting cum all over the place. It had to be the largest and longest load I’ve ever blown. He pulled his cock out of my ass and began licking my cum off the sheets. He tried to kiss me, but I don’t kiss guys. 

“You’ve cum but not in my mouth, so I guess you’ll have to stay a while longer.” 

I did stay until the next morning. We sucked and fucked each other all night long. Among the things he taught me that night was how to lick and tongue fuck his ass. It all was great.

I was now an "Official Cocksucker".

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments