Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexual Discovery - Part One

"Jordan Rivers felt sexual arousal in his private area making his cock grow as he watched Drew Haynes take a shower beside him"

8
2 Comments 2
575 Views 575
1.2k words 1.2k words

Twenty-one-year-old, very handsome Native-American tech geek Jordan Rivers was dating the very pretty, blue-eyed, blonde Hayley Monroe and was happy. But one day, everything changed for him and was in college in Los Angeles.

Jordan followed the guys into the men's' shower rooms after they won their soccer game against San Diego University. He took a hot shower as he was smelly.

"See you later, Rivers," one of his teammates shouted.

He enjoyed the hot water on his skin.

"Yeah, you were great, Rivers," said a male voice.

Jordan turned his head and saw the handsome and naked Drew Haynes, who looked like a Calvin Klein model with toned buff biceps, toned torso, chiselled cheekbones, and dark hair.

"Cheers, Haynes," he replied.

Jordan watched the guy step into the shower beside him. But looked away, but a sudden stirring of sexual arousal in his groin made his floppy cock begin to grow with excitement. He turned away quickly turning off the shower, ashamed. He wasn't gay, so why was this happening to him? Jordan stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. He couldn't help himself to look back and admire his teammate's toned physique. Jordan looked away quickly when he caught sight of the guy's manhood. He walked to his locker and gasped that his cock had gotten bigger with arousal. He got dressed quickly, trying to flatten down his boner.

Drew Haynes turned off the shower and walked over to the locker beside Jordan and began drying himself off, shaking his balls and cock.

"So, Jordan, are you going to the after-party tonight?" Drew asked.

Jordan turned to him, deliberately not looking at the guy's private area.

"What after-party?" he asked. He felt arousal beginning once again as his soft brown eyes lingered down at his teammate's cock and balls.

What am I doing? I'm not gay! he thought to himself scornfully.

He looked at him in shock. "Where've you been, man? That's where everyone's headed now." Drew got dressed quickly and then wrapped his arms around Jordan's waist.

"What are you doing, man?!" Jordan cried angrily.

"Chill, dude, you hadn't buckled your jeans up properly," Drew held his hands up. "But I do believe you may have a little boner."

Jordan glanced down and saw he hadn't done his jeans up properly and was shocked and ashamed he had a little boner sticking out of his pants.

"Jacob, man, I'm sorry. I misunderstood what you were doing," he said. "Are we cool?"

Drew smiled. "Sure," he said. "It's OK to hug you, right?"

He laughed. "Sure," he replied.

They hugged and slowly drew apart and their eyes met. A physical attraction began. Drew and Jordan kissed hungrily with their arms around each other.

Jordan pulled away. "No, this is wrong!" he pushed him away. "I'm with Hayley."

"So why did you kiss me then?" Drew asked evenly.

"I don't know," he replied with confusion.

"Well, when you do know, let me know. Because for someone who claims not to be gay, you sure know how to kiss a guy. And you might want to sort out your boner in your pants," Drew said. He walked out of the men's locker rooms.

Jordan breathed heavily. His body was burning hot and not from the shower, but from the passionate kiss with Jacob. He glanced down and saw and felt the excitement in his pants straining against his jeans. He moaned. He walked over to the showers and took his pants off and released his hard beast cock and began moving his right hand up and down the shaft slowly. His hand moved faster making smacking sound. Jordan turned on the shower and took his t shirt off and then stepped under the shower as he continued to masturbate.

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

The water felt nice and cool as his body got hotter and hotter as his breathing increased and was heavier. Jordan moaned as he felt an orgasm building up and up as his hand moved faster on his cock. Suddenly his body went into spasms as ejaculation spurted out the tip of his cock over his hand and was washed away by the water.

Was Jordan Rivers really gay?

The after-party of the soccer game was in full swing at the frat house that it was held that night. Jordan was enjoying himself hanging out with his friends, but Hayley seemed bored.

"Jordan, I'm going to go," she said.

He looked shocked. "Why?" he asked.

"I have a paper due tomorrow."

"Come with me," he said. He grabbed her hand and they stepped out of the fraternity house to talk. "What is this really about, Hayley?"

"Nothing, I told you, Jordan I have a paper to write for Mr Fitz."

"Hayley, when we got back together we swore there will no more secrets between us," Jordan reminded her firmly.

"I'm not keeping anything from you, Jordan," she answered back.

"Hayley, stop lying."

Hayley threw her hands up in the air with frustration. "Just trust me," she said.

"How can I trust you when you keep secrets and lie to me all the time," Jordan's tone sharpened angrily. "You know what, Hayley, I don't know why I bother anymore."

"Wait, what are you saying?" she asked with tears glistening in her blue eyes. "Are you breaking up with me?"

Jordan's soft brown eyes welled up also. "I love you, Hayley, but I can't do this anymore."

"Do what?"

"Trying to be part of your life and you keep shutting me out instead of letting me in. I'm sick and tired of you lying to me all the time. Why can't you give me a straight answer?"

Hayley was silent as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I got to go." Jordan walked away.

Drew came out from behind a tree smoking a cigarette. "Jordan?" he asked.

Jordan looked up saw Drew Haynes walk over.

They looked at each other, feeling the chemistry and sexual attraction brewing between them.

"Where's Hayley?" Drew asked, making conversation. He stubbed out his ciggie after taking the last drag with his black boot.

"We broke up," he replied. He sat down on the porch steps.

He sat down beside him. "I'm sorry," Drew replied. "What happened? I'm sorry, it's none of my business."

"I was tired of her lying and keeping secrets from me," Jordan told him angrily.

"That's why I stay away from girls," he said with a laugh.

"Why?"

"They always keep secrets."

Jordan quickly stood up.

Drew stood back up. "I better go," he said. He began to leave.

"Wait!" he cried.

He turned back.

"Come with me," Jordan said.

Drew followed him around the side of the frat party. "What?" he asked.

He grabbed his face in his hands and kissed him on the lips.

"Wow! What--" He was cut off by Jordan kissing him again.

Drew kissed him back, hungrily. "Are you sure about this?" he asked.

Jordan pushed him away from him when he got confused.

"I can't do this. I can't be attracted to other guys, I love Hayley!" But he grabbed him and kissed him again. "But I can't stop thinking about you."

He forced himself to walk away, completely confused about his sexuality.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments