Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Dark Needs

"Emmy struggles with the concept of a pain slut needing to be loved."

34
18 Comments 18
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"Suddenly, she realized what she was feeling! It was love! She might not be able to say the words yet, but the feeling was incredible. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And it was a place to start."

Emmy woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing. Still groggy, she picked up the phone and smiled. She knew before even looking that the buzzing was a text from Paul.

Happy anniversary, Emmy! Xoxo

She laughed. Paul had convinced her a month ago to be exclusive with him. That he should be the one acting giddy over a one-month anniversary made her heart swell.

Admittedly, she was still waiting for the other shoe to drop. She kept expecting him to have some fatal flaw that would spoil what had, so far, been the most perfect relationship she’d ever had. But he wasn’t married, didn’t drink excessively, was not into drugs, and hadn’t pressured her about moving in together or even saying, “I love you.” And he whipped her and fucked her as rough as she needed. He was like a guardian angel with devil horns.

She texted back.

Happy anniversary, you hopeless romantic!

He answered quickly.

Romantic, yes! Hopeless? Not anymore, Emmy. Not since I’ve found you. You bring me so much joy!

She got out of bed to make herself a cup of tea. Joy. A word that meant nothing before Paul. But now she experienced that feeling every day.

I didn’t know what joy and romance meant before you!

Paul looked at the text she’d sent, and it broke his heart a little. She’d come to him broken inside, hesitant to trust. Yet, just a month later, she had a lightness about her that made her even more beautiful. But that lightness hadn’t erased the dark needs inside her for his special brand of dominance.

I hope you will let me continue showing you a world of joy and romance even as I satisfy your dark needs. I love you, Emmy.

She paused a moment and then replied.

I can’t imagine life without you, Paul. I hope I satisfy your dark needs as well.

It was the best she could offer. She couldn’t say she loved him yet. She wasn’t even sure what that was! She thought this was love, but could she be sure? However, she knew that she had made the right choice walking out on Alexander and his twisted friends. She enjoyed being dominated, not paraded out among the crowd as if she was a piece of meat. And she’d been right about trusting Paul. He used her body hard and cherished her heart and soul.

Paul smiled and answered promptly.

Your dark needs make my cock hard.

Emmy felt arousal stirring between her legs.

I’ll take care of that later, my Sir!

Just the thought of sucking his cock made her entire body hum with desire. She couldn’t wait to see him later!

That evening, Paul picked Emmy up at 7:00 p.m. As she fastened her seat belt, Paul lifted her dress to make sure she had skipped the panties as he’d requested.

“Such a good girl!” he said in a low, deep voice. “You delight me! I have another gift for you.”

“Paul!” Emmy protested, “You need to stop spoiling me!”

“Why?” he mused looking at her with so much lust in his eyes, she felt herself blush.

“I don’t have anything to give you!” she objected.

“Emmy, your acceptance of my gift would be enough for me,” he said. “Open it and, if it pleases you, you can wear it tonight in the restaurant.”

Her brow furrowed as she unwrapped the present, “Is this what I think it is?”

“If you think it’s a chastity belt, then yes!” he grinned.

“Don’t you trust me?” she asked, feeling a bit confused.

Paul sighed, “Of course, I do! You don’t have to wear it when I’m out of town unless you want to. But I thought it would be fun to have you wear it sometimes when we are out as a reminder that your body belongs to me. But if you don’t want…”

“I want, very much!” she interrupted.

Paul grinned, “Such a good girl!” He helped insert the anal and vaginal plugs and secure the belt around her waist. Then he clicked the lock and pocketed the key.

“I feel very filled up,” she mused.

“Good! Hopefully, it will be as much of a turn-on for you as it is for me. I want you to feel like an owned slut, like your holes are mine alone!” Paul said seductively as he felt his cock springing to life.

“Yours alone?” Emmy asked.

“Yes, Emmy, I have no intention of sharing you with anyone. I thought I’d made that remarkably clear,” he said, a bit more gruffly than he intended.

“Yes, Sir,” she said softly.

“Emmy, if you don’t want…” he started.

She interrupted again, “I want, very much! Does that mean I don’t have to share you, either?”

He cupped her face and said, “Look at me, my sweet slut. That is exactly what that means. I may be kinky as fuck, but I’m a one sub Master. I want monogamy, Emmy. I want you, and only you.”

A single tear rolled down her cheek. “I want that, too,” she whispered. “I want to be yours, and I want to be your only.”

Paul wiped away the tear and lifted her chin. He brushed his lips against hers, “Let’s go to dinner. I want you out in public reminded that I own your ass and your pussy as the plugs fill them up tight. I hope you spend the evening knowing that I intend to fill your holes with my thick cock at the end of the evening.”

Emmy shivered with arousal, “Yes, Sir, I feel a lot of pressure from the plugs in both holes. I won’t forget that I belong to you.”

Paul grinned, “My wicked little slut, you like being filled up like that, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir,” she smiled. “My pussy is very wet.”

He took a moment to be serious, “I need you to tell me if any of my behavior tonight is a turn-off, okay? I am happy to make adjustments, as necessary. I enjoy talking dirty, but if it offends you, I will back off.”

Emmy smiled, “I promise to let you know, my Sir. But there isn’t much that you could say or do that I won’t enjoy, as long as I know I am yours.”

“Splendid! Now let’s go enjoy some dinner, my sexy little slut!”

Sitting in the booth at the restaurant, Emmy squirmed a little to find a comfortable position. The plugs were metal and did exactly what Paul had said they would: they reminded her that these holes belonged to him. She found that very erotic!

Paul leaned over and whispered in her ear, “What’s the matter, slut? Is the belt stimulating you in all the right places?”

Her eyes closed for a brief second as she moaned, “Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

About halfway through dinner, he lowered his voice and asked, “How wet is your cunt, slut?”

She answered without hesitation, “Dripping for you, Sir.”

“God, you’re so incredible!” he praised her.

Emmy blushed, “Thank you, Sir.”

“I intend to have you over my knee with your belt in place,” he warned her. “I may even have you suck my cock with it still on.” He reached under her dress to feel her wetness and felt his dick throb when he was rewarded with drenched fingers.

“This is all the dessert I need,” Paul said as he licked her juices from his fingers as if they were covered in sweet frosting. “You’re so fucking delicious! I’m so hard for you, my sweet little redhaired slut!”

Emmy took that as an invitation to find out for herself, and discovered he was as hard as steel. “I can take care of that for you, Sir,” she said seductively.

Paul called the waiter over for the check so they could hurry home to her place. He wanted, no he needed, to spank her and fuck her and make her cum.

Once inside her front door, he resisted the temptation to simply remove the chastity belt and fuck her hard and deep. He had promised her a spanking and he knew that she needed it. God knows he wouldn’t want it any other way. He loved spanking with his bare hand, and knowing how much it would turn her on, and that she would beg for more, had his dick throbbing with lust.

“Take off your dress and get yourself across my lap, you dirty little whore,” Paul watched her carefully, making sure that she wasn’t put off by his penchant for vile language during foreplay and sex. Most women he’d been with would find it offensive and ask him politely afterwards to not speak so rudely. But not Emmy. She seemed to be just as turned on as he was when he called her filthy names. Just another reason they seemed suitably matched.

Emmy moaned softly as Paul ran his fingers across her bottom in soothing figure eights. He’d left the chastity belt on as he’d promised, and it was enhancing her excitement of being over his knee. She waited patiently for the sting that would cause her pussy to flood his lap. She was so incredibly aroused by the anal and vaginal plugs held firmly inside her that she knew it wouldn’t take much for her to cum.

Spank!

His hand came down hard and sent delicious vibrations throughout her body. She wished she knew why her need for that sting was like needing air to breathe for her.

Spank!

Fuck! How could he possibly know, after only a month together, exactly how hard he needed to swat her ass to bring about the desired sensations?

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

She cried out, “I need to cum, Sir! Please let me cum!”

Paul knew she could hold off by the intonation of her plea. It wasn’t urgent enough yet. It pleased him that he could already tell by the sound of her voice, without needing to clarify.

“Not yet, slut,”

Spank!

“Please, Sir, I need to cum!” she moaned.

Spank!

“Your ass is getting red, slut!” he said wickedly. His raging hard-on was doing its own begging.

Spank!

“Please, Sir!” she beseeched.

Spank!

Spank!

“After I let you cum, what will you do to please your Master?” he asked seductively. He wondered, fleetingly, if she’d know what he needed to hear her say. Then he realized whatever answer she gave would be enough, he loved her that much.

Spank!

“Sir, please, I beg you! Let me cum and I will get on my knees and take you into my throat. I’ll make you cum and swallow every drop!” Emmy was beyond pleading now!

Spank!

“Cum for me, slut! Cum hard, baby! Flood my lap!” he cried out as his own heart flooded with love. She could’ve said she’d fuck him or let him fuck all her holes, but she specifically offered the one thing he needed most, to be in her throat and sucked dry.

Spank!

Her body started convulsing as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her juices soaked his trousers as her sweet nectar gushed out of her. She took a moment to catch her breath before she slid off his lap and unzipped his pants. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and begged, “Please, Sir, let me please you with my tongue, mouth, and throat!”

Paul took his pants off so he could fully enjoy the experience. Her red hair teased his inner thighs as her tongue went to work, performing decadent acts around the head of his cock. He moaned loudly and closed his eyes, allowing himself to enjoy every second of her wicked skills. Her fingers played with his balls, alternating gentle rolling with firm squeezing. Fuck! No woman had ever done this before! She reached between her labia and got her fingers wet, then slid one into his ass as she cupped his balls tightly. All the while, her mouth sucked on his rigid shaft.

She worked his cock into her throat while she played with his balls and his ass. He’d never experienced anything like this before. She’d sucked him well during the past month, but this was so much more than a blowjob! He felt his balls tightening too soon, he wanted this to last forever! But his need to explode was too urgent. He grabbed handfuls of red hair, pushed her head down, and felt his dick enter all the way into her throat. Her tongue managed to lick his balls, sending him over the edge as he shot his load down that talented throat!

“Fuck, Emmy! God, you’re so fucking good!” Paul cried out as Emmy did, indeed, swallow every drop.

She looked up at him and smiled, “Did I please you, Sir?”

He reached for her and brought her up onto his lap. “Emmy, you are incredible! It’s never been this good with anyone else! I love you!”

“It’s never been this good for me either,” she answered, wishing she could say the words he longed to hear.

Tears welled up in Paul’s eyes. He knew she felt the words, even if she couldn’t say them. Emmy simply rested her head on his shoulder and felt his strong arms wrap themselves around her. Neither spoke again for a few moments.

Emmy broke the silence, “I’ve never felt this way about anyone, Paul. It scares me to be so vulnerable. I…”

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

“Shh,” Paul interrupted. “It scares me to be vulnerable too. I’ve never admitted that to anyone before now. You are a vixen. You bring out emotions in me that I didn’t know existed. Jesus, Emmy, you’re fucking amazing! You came harder just being spanked than most women cum being fucked. How is that even possible?”

She knew the question was rhetorical. Her heart swelled as he kissed her. He held her for a little while longer. Then he whispered, “Ready to be released from that belt?”

She nodded, and he reached into his shirt pocket for the key. He removed it slowly and the feeling of the two plugs moving out of her like that was so erotic!

“I hope that you enjoyed that enough to wear it again sometime,” he said, setting the contraption aside.

“I’ll wear it whenever it pleases you, Sir,” she said in a flirty tone.

“But does it please you, Emmy?” Paul asked earnestly.

She smiled and cooed in his ear, “It made me feel like a naughty little slut!”

Her hot breath on his neck caused his prick to come back to life. “Look what you’ve done, my dirty little whore! You’ve made me hard again. I guess that means I need to pick the next hole to fuck! Hmmm, your ass is tempting, indeed! But my cock is aching to pound into your juicy pussy. Lie back and put your legs up by your ears. I want to dive into that dripping wet cunt! God, you smell like a well-used whore!”

Emmy froze. Alexander had called her that and hearing it from Paul’s lips brought back the feeling of being worthless. She knew Paul was just talking dirty, and she would let him fuck her hard, but he’d taken the wind out of her sails and she wasn’t sure she could allow herself to enjoy it.

Paul was far more astute than she’d given him credit for, however. He noticed her body tense up and her facial expression become cold and impersonal.

“Hey,” he said softly, “I’ve said something to hurt you and you promised if I did, you’d let me know.”

“It’s fine,” she answered, clearly lying.

“It’s not fine. I crossed a line and I am so sorry. But it would be helpful to me to know what I said that put that look of hurt on your face. Emmy, if we are going to be together, you have to trust me enough to let me know what turns you off or dredges up unpleasant feelings,” he explained.

“I am a pain slut without limits, so nothing is crossing the line,” she said blandly.

Paul stood up and said, “Now you’re just pissing me off! Having no limits is not the same thing as tolerating people hurting your feelings. I love you, Emmy. So, no, it’s not okay for me to say something that hurt you and it’s not okay for you to not let me know what I said to flip your switch from hot sexy mama to cold bitch with her legs spread.”

She’d never seen him angry before. It took her by surprise. “Look, it’s nothing, okay?” she tried to pass it off as meaningless. “I need to realize that you are going to say things that may have come out of Alexander’s mouth and that you don’t say them to hurt me.” She avoided eye contact as she spoke, reluctant to bare her soul to him.

But Paul was even more stubborn than she was. “If we aren’t going to be honest with each other, then what are we doing here? Put your dress back on, Emmy. We’re done here.”

Emmy was speechless for a moment. Then everything came tumbling out, “We’re done here? That’s it? You dismiss me like yesterday’s discarded newspaper? I have feelings, Paul. I used to be able to tuck them away quite nicely until you came along and coaxed them out into the open. And now that I don’t answer your questions to your liking, we’re done? Well, that’s just fucked up!”

He said nothing; he just let her rant.

“Fine! You want to know what you said? You said I smelled like a well-used whore! He would say that after he fucked me and then he’d make me shower. How fucked up is that?” she screamed.

Paul answered calmly, “Pretty fucked up, since he was the one who made you smell of sex. I can see why that would have set you off. Which is why I asked you to tell me when something I said crossed a line. If you had, I could have explained that I meant it in a very sexy way, since I am the one who made you cum. I LOVE the smell of your pussy when I fuck it or play with it. It makes my cock hard. I’d never ask you to shower. I like the thought of making you dirty with my cum.”

Emmy sat quietly for a moment, completely stunned, “Well, when you put it like that it seems entirely different.” She felt foolish and wondered if it was possible to rewind the tape and start over. “So, you’re going to just walk out on me?”

“Emmy, when I said we’re done, I meant for tonight, not forever. I love you. But I think we would do best to go to our respective corners and figure out how we are going to communicate better in the future,” he explained, feeling calmer.

“So, you won’t stay the night?” she asked quietly.

“Not tonight, Emmy. I have to leave town again for a few days for work. When I get back, we can talk more and I can punish you for being so stubborn,” he teased.

Emmy sighed, “I’m sorry I messed things up tonight.”

“You didn’t mess things up. Our relationship is still pretty new, baby. We are going to hit bumps in the road. It’s okay,” he said, as he took her into his arms and held on tightly. “I love you, Emmy. I’ll call you and text you. I promise to be miserable without you.”

Emmy felt panic setting in, “You’re coming back, right?” She wished she didn’t come off sounding so needy.

Paul kissed her, “Wild horses couldn’t keep me away from you, Emmy!”

Emmy didn’t sleep well that night. She kept replaying the scene where things went wrong in her head, over and over. She’d been an idiot and chased him away.

She woke to find a text from Paul.

Hey, I’m sorry about last night. I should have stayed with you. I didn’t sleep well. I let my pride get in the way. I promise to be more patient with you, baby. I miss you already.

Emmy felt a tug at her heart. Any other man would have dumped the entire blame for last night at her feet. But not Paul. He was man enough to admit that he was partly at fault for both of them having a restless night. Funny how that made him seem like more of a man in her eyes. She texted back.

I’m sorry I overreacted last night. I didn’t sleep well either. I promise to be more honest with you. I miss you too!

Over the next few days, Paul called once and texted regularly. On the morning of the last day, he sent a text with instructions.

I’ve been thinking of all the ways I want to make you cum. Do me a favor? Don’t touch yourself at all today. I want you aroused and a little bit frustrated. Oh, and no panties. No cheating! If you’re a good girl, I have a surprise for you that I think you will enjoy!

Emmy sighed.

You have to stop spoiling me!

Paul smiled. What a delight Emmy was to him. No complaining whatsoever about not being allowed to touch herself and no griping about not being able to wear panties to soak up her inevitable juices. Just a protest that he shouldn’t spoil her.

I will never stop spoiling you, Emmy. You’ve changed my life.

After hitting send, he wondered if he’d bared his soul just a little too much. But it was true; she had changed his life. He no longer felt like a deviant for enjoying impact play. If anything, he had stepped up his game being with Emmy. She craved physical pain like no one he’d ever met. But he’d seen a change in her, too. She no longer seemed uncomfortable when he wanted to hold her or make love to her tenderly. Together, they were finding a nice balance. When his phone buzzed moments later, he read her message and felt his emotions well up inside him.

I love you, Paul.

She’d never said the words out loud. And, while he’d hoped to hear them from her lips, in person, he knew this was her way of allowing herself to be vulnerable. If the words were on the screen, they’d be easier to say to him when they were together. So, instead of being annoyed, he accepted the sentiment via text for the gift that it was.

I love you too, Emmy!

Then he added,

I’m bringing dinner. I don’t want to go out. I want to ravage you and they tend to frown upon that in most restaurants.

Emmy laughed. She had visions of him lifting her onto the table at Salvatore’s and spreading her legs for all to see. Yes, they’d be thrown out and banned for life, but what a thrill they’d give the other diners!

When Paul arrived, he was absolutely stunned. Not only was Emmy not wearing any panties, but she was naked except for a pair of sexy high heels. Her breasts hung heavy with their pierced nipples erect and ready to be abused. He said nothing. He reached a hand between her legs and found her literally drenched. His cock stirred with need. He was grateful that he’d opted to dine in tonight.

“God, you take my breath away, Emmy!” he said, unable to take his eyes off her. It took every ounce of energy to not take her right then and there.

She put her arms around him and looked him in the eyes, “I love you, Paul. I want to belong to you. I need to be yours. But I want it all, I want to be your girlfriend and your submissive slut.”

She lowered herself down onto her knees and put her hands behind her back. Then she lowered her gaze and said, “If it pleases you, Sir, I want to wear your collar.”

Paul’s heart leapt and he reacted without thinking. He lifted her chin, “Only if you will wear my ring as well, Emmy. I want it all too! I want you to belong to me where everyone can see. I know it’s probably way too soon to ask you this, and if I am moving too fast, I can try to slow down. But I love you and I want to be with you. Marry me, Emmy. I promise to be the best husband and Master you could ever ask for.”

The tears that had welled up in her eyes became too heavy for her lashes to hold back and spilled down her cheeks. He had said she changed his life, but he’d completely transformed hers.

“Please say something, Em. Say yes, or say no, but the silence is killing me!” he pleaded.

“Yes,” she said softly. “Yes, to everything. Yes, I will be your collared pain slut to spank and use hard. Yes, I will be your wife to love and to hold gently. Yes, I will be yours. I love you. I didn’t think it was possible for me to love. And I sure didn’t think anyone would ever love me.”

He stood her up and put his arms around her, “I will always love you, Emmy. And I will take care of all your dark needs. I promise you both passion and pain, romance and restraints, date nights and decadent debauchery, and whatever else you need or desire.”

Emmy put her head on Paul’s chest, “I will always love you, Paul. It’s crazy, we haven’t known each other long, but you know exactly how to read me. You know how to tell whether I need a few more swats, or a soothing hand. I thought I could survive on pain alone. I never realized that I needed to be loved as well. You’ve taught my body to respond to your erotic touch and sometimes I worry that I don’t really know what love feels like; maybe this is just lust and appreciation.”

“You don’t really believe that, do you, Emmy?” he asked, feeling more vulnerable at the moment than he preferred.

Emmy sighed, “No. No, I don’t. This has to be love because it’s so different than any emotion I have ever felt before.”

Paul was suddenly irritated with himself for not making this a proper proposal. “I’m doing this all wrong! I don’t have a ring for you. But I wasn’t planning on asking you to be my wife yet. I was afraid I would scare you off,” he admitted.

“I’m scared, but I’m not running,” she said softly. “But I need you to help me process the anxiety that is starting to spoil this moment for me.”

Paul knew exactly what she needed. He’d come prepared. “Do you trust me to satisfy your needs? Both dark and light?” he asked patiently.

“Yes, Sir,” she answered, wondering what he had planned for her with great anticipation and excitement.

“I’m going to blindfold you, Emmy, I want you to just feel everything I am about to do to you,” he said.

“Thank you, Sir,” Emmy whispered hoarsely. She prayed silently, hoping that he could give her body what it needed to help chase away the anxiety creeping in and soothe her soul. She needed pain, the way only Paul could administer it, she realized. He understood her better than anyone ever had. She felt tears threaten to spill, despite the blindfold. But they weren’t tears of sadness or pain; they were tears of joy. Yes, she was afraid to be vulnerable, but she had the chance for a happily ever after if she would just let herself be loved and owned by a man who could, and would, give her everything she needed. And, in return, she could give him what he needed as well. He wanted her as his wife! Suddenly, she realized she could be exactly the kind of wife that Paul needed, a woman he could both abuse and adore.

Paul leaned in close and whispered seductively, “Are you ready for your master to satisfy your dark needs, Emmy?”

Emmy smiled, “Yes, Sir, I’m ready.”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments