Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Their Dark Needs

"Emmy comes to realize being a pain slut is not enough..."

35
20 Comments 20
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"“Now it’s my turn to use you,” Serena grinned. “John and Alexander both want to watch, so we will go to John’s private office upstairs.” Emmy smiled. Whatever happened here with Serena, she knew that Alexander would be taking her home tonight and would give her what she needed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, she would do whatever Serena asked like a good girl until it was time to go home with her Sir."

Serena attached the leash back onto Emmy’s collar and paraded her through the group of platinum members. Emmy was groped and pinched by both men and women as she was walked to John’s private office.

It was humiliating, but worth the price, she reminded herself. If she wanted to continue her relationship with Alexander, she needed to satisfy his wife’s dark needs occasionally as well. The fact that Serena wanted to take her to John’s office was somewhat of a surprise to Emmy. After the experience in the cage, she had anticipated a session in front of the platinum members.

When they entered the office, John and Alexander were already there, waiting for the private show. What Emmy didn’t realize was that John had a video camera that he could turn on and broadcast to the large screens down in the platinum gathering space.

Serena led Emmy over to a small wooden table. She laid a rough canvas cloth over the table and then helped Emmy down to her knees so she could lean over the table.

Serena took a thick, maroon rope out of John’s desk drawer and used it to tie Emmy’s wrists and legs to the table. She attached a red collar around her neck and attached a red leash. Finally, she inserted a ball gag in Emmy’s mouth and then said, “I believe I’m ready to begin.”

Emmy watched as Serena strapped on a seven-inch rigid phallus as she smiled wickedly, “I’m going to fuck your slut, Alexander. I’m going to make her my whore. I think you should stroke your cock while I do. In fact, I think you should stroke yours as well, John.”

John raised an eyebrow.

Serena quickly added, “If it pleases you, Sir.”

John smiled and nodded at Alexander. Both gentlemen were, indeed, pleased by the notion of stroking to the scene of Serena fucking Emmy’s tight, hot pussy.

Serena moved behind Emmy and slid two fingers inside her dripping wet hole. She used Emmy’s own juices to lube up the rubber cock before inserting it slowly into her. Emmy moaned softly as she felt the shaft penetrate her and fill her up.

Serena purred wickedly, “Look, Alexander, your little slut doesn’t care who or what fucks her as long as her cunt is occupied. I can see why you selected her to use, she’s the perfect little tramp. She’d rather let me fuck her like a whore than lose you. I think every member should get a turn with her.”

“Serena!” John admonished. “That wasn’t the deal. So, enjoy her as your fuck toy for the moment, but do not forget she does not belong to you. She is Alexander’s and they have a contract, much like you and I. Would you like me to break our contract and allow all of the members to have a turn with you?”

Serena hissed, “I’m just playing with her, I know my place. I want to make sure she knows hers.” She thrust rhythmically, causing Emmy’s moans to become louder.

“I bet your clit is becoming quite sensitive rubbing against that burlap, isn’t it, whore?” Serena said tersely while she yanked a handful of Emmy’s red hair. “I wonder, is it just your naughty bits that enjoy pain? Or does Alexander whip your thighs and back as well? Be grateful you don’t belong to me, I’d whip you…”

“Enough, Serena!” Alexander reprimanded her this time. “How is it that I’ve never seen this shrewish side of you?”

Emmy would have smiled if her mouth weren’t filled with the ball gag. Not only because Alexander stood up for her, but because she knew the real reason Serena was being so brash. She was jealous of Emmy. That created a nice little pocket of satisfaction in her heart, knowing Alexander’s wife was envious of the relationship he had with her.

As Serena’s mood became fouler, she fucked Emmy roughly and slapped her ass as she did. “You enjoy that pain, don’t you? You like it when I fuck you hard!” Serena said as she picked up the pace and fucked her relentlessly.

The joke was on Serena because Emmy did, indeed, enjoy being fucked like this! As Emmy felt her orgasm edge closer, Serena realized that her strategy had backfired. But it was too late, Emmy’s body tensed, her back arched, and she came in shuddering convulsions as she cried out, “God, yes! I’m cumming!”

John felt his balls tighten at the sight and stood up so he could shoot his load on Emmy’s face, catching her completely off guard. Alexander looked on with pride but eased off his own cock. He was saving his seed for when he took Emily to bed later.

Serena looked displeased and certainly unsatisfied. John chuckled softly and said, “Come here my darling, I will take care of you, my sweet girl. Alexander, untie your whore and take her to the guest room. I’ve some unfinished business to attend to with my own slut.”

Serena bristled at John’s earlier than planned dismissal of Emily and Alexander. She wanted to whip the girl till she begged for mercy and was frustrated beyond belief that she hadn’t been allowed to. But she knew John would make everything feel better. He always did.

Alexander took Emmy to the guest room and suggested she shower. He didn’t want to use her with John’s spunk on her face. She was happy to oblige him as she wanted to feel clean for him. She remembered the first time he used her and made her shower afterwards, telling her she smelled like a well-fucked whore.

She cleaned up quickly and pulled her hair back, put it up in a tightly coiled bun, and walked into the bedroom. He was sitting on the bed waiting for her. She crossed the room and kneeled down before him, her gaze lowered, “I’m clean for you, my Sir.”

“Did you know that John was streaming your little show with my wife to the entire Platinum Member floor?” Alexander asked pointedly. “They all got to see what a whore you are, how you came hard while Serena fucked you, you little slut!”

“What? Everyone saw the way Serena treated me like I was just a hole to fuck?” Emmy asked, struggling to keep her gaze lowered.

“You are just a hole to fuck, Emily,” he said crossly. “But you’re MY hole to fuck!”

In a knee-jerk reaction, she raised her head abruptly, “Are you fucking kidding me?”

He slapped her face, “Eyes down, slut!”

Hot tears spilled down her cheeks. She was confused and her feelings were hurt. She’d done this for him, and he was angry at her? Well, fuck him!

She stood up and grabbed her clothes from the chair, went into the bathroom, and slammed the door. She locked it, got dressed, then came out and said, “I made that barter for you. I didn’t want to lose you, but I can see that I was stupid. I am using the immediate termination of contract clause. I’m done, we’re done!” She turned to leave, wanting to be out of there before she started sobbing.

“You call that slap excessive and abusive?” he asked incredulously.

Emmy whirled back around to look him in the eyes, “It’s not the slap that I find abusive, but the way the three of you felt it was fine to treat me like I don’t matter, or like I don’t have feelings. I’m just a hole to fuck? Well then find yourself a new hole. There should be plenty of women out there with low self-esteem willing to let you pierce them, whip them, and degrade them. Here’s your ring back. Please don’t call me!”

That he didn’t try to stop her spoke volumes to Emmy. She’d been foolish to think he had stood up for her to Serena. He just needed to be in control of her, of everyone. Well, no more. She had wasted almost seven months of her life with him trying to pretend that she mattered to him as much as he mattered to her. Enough!

Emmy spent much of the first week crying. She didn’t want to miss Alexander, but she did. Still, she resisted the temptation to contact him.

During the second week, she received a call from an unknown number. Without thinking, she answered it.

“Hello?”

“Emily, my darling girl, this is John. Pleased don’t hang up, my dear. I’d really like to speak with you.”

“I have nothing to say to you, John.”

“Then, please, just listen. I know that you no longer belong to Alexander. And, while that’s a great loss for him, I wondered how you would feel about becoming one of my submissives.”

Emmy was outraged. No apology for his part in making her feel worthless, cumming on her face without warning. Nor did he consider she would want nothing to do with Serena or the club.

“No, thank you. I’m quite happy without the three of you in my life. I allowed myself to be treated like a common street whore and I’m not proud of it. I have no interest in anything you have to offer, John. Please don’t contact me again,” Emmy said emphatically.

“Well, that’s a pity. Call me, won’t you, when you change your mind? You can only go so long without the kind of stimulation that pain provides you, my dear. Should you find yourself needing it like you need air to breathe, you may call me. I’ll keep our trysts private from Alexander and Serena and we can meet in my home as opposed to the club. I will text you my phone number. I trust you to keep it safe, sweet Emily.”

Emmy clicked END on her phone. John’s text came through with his number and a message that said, “Call me when you can’t have an orgasm without the sting of a crop as your foreplay.”

What a fucking, pretentious bastard! But he wasn’t wrong. She hadn’t been able to have a satisfying orgasm since Serena fucked her with the strap-on. That thought, alone, disgusted her.

That night, in bed, she searched the internet for porn that might provide enough visual foreplay to turn her on. But, not even the most graphic porn videos of brutal whipping were enough to get her off. She gave up and cried herself to sleep.

The next day, she received an email from Serena.

Emily,

I’ve been told I must apologize for my behavior. Apparently, my style of dominating was not suited to your tastes. Alexander is furious with me that I’ve caused this rift between you. We need you to come back. We all have needs and you promised to fulfill them. Things are a mess since you walked out on my husband. I would like it very much if you would come back so we can talk this out like adults.

Serena

Emmy knew she should ignore it, but she didn’t have the willpower to just let it go. She thought for a few moments about what she wanted to say. Then she wrote back.

Serena,

I don’t want your empty apology. Yes, we all have needs. But I will find a way to move on. I suggest you do the same.

And by the way, my name is Emmy.

She clicked send and then did everything in her power to distract herself from feeling miserable.

The truth was, if Alexander had called her or emailed her, she’d have likely caved. But since he couldn’t be bothered to even try asking to talk things over, Emmy realized that it was really over.

During the next few months, Emmy tried dating sites that catered more to people whose sexual interests were considered outside the box. She had dinner with a few guys, but no one even remotely interesting crossed her path until she met Paul at a singles mixer, arranged by the people who ran one of the sites called, Erotic Partners.

Paul was tall with a muscular build and long, blond hair. Emmy might not have even noticed him had it not been for the way his striking blue eyes seemed to pierce her soul when their gaze locked on each other from across the room. Moments later, he appeared with a glass of wine for her.

“Thank you, but no. I don’t accept drinks from strangers,” Emmy said.

“Smart woman,” he responded as he set the glass down on a nearby table. “I’m Paul, nice to meet you.” He held out his hand.

“I’m Emmy,” she answered as she took his hand. She found herself instantly mesmerized and didn’t want to let go.

Paul grinned. He put his arm on her shoulder and turned Emmy to face the room of people all milling about and mingling. “Do you see all of those people?” he asked. “They all have dark needs and are scrambling about looking for someone, anyone, to scratch their particular itch.”

Emmy nodded. Wasn’t that what this gathering was all about?

He continued, “Yet, here we are, already partnered off together. And do you know why, Emmy?”

Emmy was flustered, “Who says we are partnered off together?”

Paul smiled, “Surely you felt the same spark of electricity when our eyes met, and again when our hands touched.”

Emmy smiled uneasily, “I won’t deny that I felt something.”

Paul’s smile broadened and his face could have melted the panties off a nun! He was gorgeous in a most indescribable way. Emmy felt a shiver of desire creep through her entire body.

YourBadHabits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourBadHabits

He looked at her as if he could devour her with just the slightest bit of encouragement on her part. She suddenly felt vulnerable and panicky. She should walk away now, before she was too engaged.

Paul sensed her pulling away and knew she was a flight risk. Best just cut to the chase before she disappeared and left them both dissatisfied and unfulfilled.

“What is your particular itch that you need scratched, Emmy?” he asked bluntly. “What would it take to convince you that I’m the one you should go home with tonight?”

Emmy hesitated a moment. Then she asked, “Are you married?”

He shook his head, “No, I wouldn’t be here if I were. I have dark needs, Emmy. Most women run for the hills when they discover that the man behind the smile is a sadistic fuck.”

She felt her juices start to flow. “What kind of dark needs?” she asked.

“I asked you first,” he teased.

Emmy nodded. “I get off on pain,” she admitted, blushing as the words tumbled out of her mouth.

Paul’s cock twitched. “Mmm, I could definitely scratch that itch! Come home with me, Emily. One night. If, at any point, you aren’t enjoying what I do, simply say the word and I will stop. We can agree that it was fun to try, and both go on our merry way. But, if the sting of my crop can bring you pleasures untold, perhaps this could be the start of a very mutually satisfying relationship.

An internal war was being waged and Emmy struggled to find her voice.

“Or we could just start with a cup of tea at a local diner and see where things progress from there, if that suits you better?” Paul offered. He wanted her. He’d never wanted anyone more that he wanted her right now. He wanted to touch her, taste her, inhale her scent! But he’d settle for whatever time she’d give him in whatever setting she’d agree upon.

“I suppose a cup of tea wouldn’t hurt, but how do you know I don’t drink coffee?” she asked perplexed.

“I know everything about you,” he answered more ominously then he had intended.

Emmy felt a red flag waving in her mind, “Look, I…”

Paul interrupted, “Emmy, it was in your profile. I’m not a creepy stalker. I just know that I’ve looked for a long time for someone like you. I didn’t even intend to come to tonight’s mixer until I stumbled upon your page and was captivated by your eyes.”

Emmy sighed, “A cup of tea. That’s all I’m promising.”

Paul looked at her and said, “Then tea it shall be.”

They walked to a diner about two blocks away and sat in a booth by the window. The waitress brought their tea.

“So, how did you happen upon my profile page?” Emmy asked, breaking a rather awkward silence.

“You’re going to laugh,” Paul said.

“I promise I won’t,” she insisted.

“Well, I figure that most of us on Erotic Partners have some kinks up our sleeves, so whomever I chose for the night would satisfy that need. But I am actually looking for someone beyond the bedroom or playroom this time around. I searched for other tea drinkers. I know, it sounds incredibly lame coming from a guy who wants to tie you up and whip you,” he said, adding the last line for shock purpose.

Emmy stifled a giggle, “Why tea, specifically?”

“Well,” he answered, “specifically tea because I’m a tea drinker, most women I’ve met who drink tea tend to be classy, and because I enjoy using hot tea bags to torment a woman’s nipples.” He lifted his cup to take a sip while he kept an eye on her reaction.

She smiled the first genuine smile he’d seen grace her face since he saw her across the room. He wondered if she knew she was beautiful.

“That sounds painful,” she mused.

“Coming from the girl who said she gets off on pain, that sounds kind of amusing,” he said touching her hand softly.

“I’m a complicated girl,” she said rather flippantly.

He took both her hands in his now and stared straight into her eyes, “No, you’re not.”

“How would you know? Or was that written in my profile?” she said, pulling her hands away from his.

“Someone did a number on your heart. Emmy, can I tell you what I see when I look at you?” he asked.

She said nothing, so he just continued.

“I see a beautiful young woman whose need for physical pain has caused her to give others permission to cause her emotional pain,” He said, wishing she hadn’t pulled away from him.

“Says the man who wants to whip me and torment my nipples with hot, wet tea bags,” she commented sarcastically. “You don’t know me!”

“Then tell me about yourself! Let me get to know you and allow yourself to get to know me,” he pleaded. “You don’t need to come home with me tonight, but please don’t leave here yet. Tell me three things you wish I knew about you.”

Emmy looked at Paul and sighed, “Fine. My name is Emmy and it annoys me to no end when people insist on calling me Emily. There was no ONE person who hurt me, but a cast of many. And I am uncomfortable talking about my feelings to people. Your turn.”

Paul wondered if she’d meant to be that candid. Now he owed her information that wasn’t fluff or he’d risk offending her.

“Okay, I was engaged once and she broke it off because I was, in her words, 'a freak and a sick fuck'. My friends in high school thought I was gay because I preferred musical theater over sports. And I’m not a big fan of sharing my feelings with people either,” he said.

“Are you gay?” she blurted out. “I’m sorry, that was a rude question.” Her face felt hot and she wished she could slide under the table.

“No, although I did have sex with a guy in college, I guess just to see. He was interested in me, so I let him take me to bed. It was actually kind of nice, but the whole time I kept wishing he had boobs big enough for my hands. We had sex a few more times before I admitted to him that I had the hots for a girl in the dorm room across the hall. We stayed friends, though. In fact, he’s my best friend,” Paul said, smiling.

She had grinned at the boobs comment, but a look of sadness came over her face. “I was with a man, almost a year ago now, who dumped me because I wanted him to spank my ass with a crop. He said that type of activity was something that sluts and whores did and what would his mother think?”

Paul’s brow furrowed, “What kind of man thinks he needs to share what he does with his woman in the bedroom with his mother?”

Emmy laughed, “That is exactly what I said! Shortly after that, I answered an ad placed by a man looking for a submissive pain slut. We seemed to hit it off well enough, but he was married. So, I was just the side piece that he got his kicks with.”

She shifted in the booth, “I don’t want to talk about him anymore. Look you seem like a decent guy, especially for a self-proclaimed sadist. We both have a need for pain, yours to give it and mine to receive it. So, if you still want, I’ll go home with you tonight and we can satisfy these dark needs and help each other out.”

“Like a one-night stand?” he asked softly.

“Sure, why not?” she asked in return.

“Emmy, I was wrong to ask you to come home with me tonight. I thought if I got you in my playroom and in my bed, we’d hit it off and then, maybe, we’d get lucky enough and a relationship would form. But, after talking to you, I feel like I owe you the courtesy of at least trying to do things in the traditional way and date you first,” he explained.

It was Emmy’s turn to frown, “So, how many dates before we can get freaky?”

He laughed, “As many as you’d like, but I’d like at least one, and this doesn’t count.”

“Fair enough,” she said. “So, what kind of date did you have in mind?”

Paul smiled, “The kind where we dress up and go to a fancy restaurant and take a walk along the river, and then see where the night takes us. I’d take you dancing, but I’m not very good at it, so that is not something I want to showcase on a first date.”

“When?” she asked.

“Saturday. That gives me time to make a dinner reservation some place nice,” he answered.

She gave him her number and let him walk her back to her car. He resisted the temptation to kiss her, even though it was all he could think about.

“Call me Saturday morning with the time and place so I can meet you there Saturday night,” Emmy said as she got into her car.

“Oh, okay. I was planning on being a gentleman and picking you up,” Paul said.

“Call me Saturday morning and I will let you know if I am ready to let you pick me up or not,” she conceded.

“Sounds like a plan,” he answered.

As she got ready for bed that night, her phone buzzed. It was a text from Paul.

What kind of food do you like?

For some reason, it made her feel good inside that he cared what she liked to eat.

I’m not terribly picky, but I am not a fan of sushi.

It seemed odd to him that he should be so pleased that she answered immediately.

Sushi it is then!

She couldn’t help but laugh. Without thinking, she sent him a flirty text.

Well, I was going to go commando Saturday night, but if you’re gonna make me eat Sushi I guess it’s gonna be white granny panties.

He laughed, thrilled that they seemed to be able to communicate a lot more freely via text.

I’m thinking Italian sounds better.

Emmy smirked and texted back.

What color thong should I wear under my dress?

Paul’s cock twitched.

Whatever color goes with Thai food.

Emmy answered quickly.

Commando it is then!

For the remainder of the week, Paul sent texts and Emmy answered them. It was a lovely mix of bantering and seduction. By the time Saturday rolled around, Emmy decided to let Paul pick her up.

They enjoyed their dinner while they laughed and flirted with each other. It was only once they started to take their walk that they both got a little shy. They found a bench and decided to sit and take in the night air. An awkward silence had crept in and neither of them knew quite what to say. After a bit of small talk, Paul finally said, “Get out your phone.”

Emmy gave him a puzzled look, “Okay.”

When she retrieved her phone from her purse, it buzzed. It was a text from Paul.

So, how’s the date with the creeper going?

She shook her head and laughed softly but sent him a response.

Well, dinner was a lot of fun, then suddenly he got all quiet on me.

Paul hesitated and then answered the text.

He’s probably trying to decide which you like better, leaning over a spanking bench or being tied to a St. Andrew’s cross.

Emmy grinned.

Should I help him out by reminding him that I have no panties on, so taking me over his knee would be a good place to start?

Paul smirked.

What if he wants to kiss you right now, take you home, spank your bottom till it’s red, treat your body to some decadent sensations, and then fuck you blind?

Emmy pondered his question for a moment.

What if she wants the same thing, but she’s afraid?

Paul looked in her eyes and sent a final text.

What if he just wants to show you that the kind of pain your body needs doesn’t have to come with emotional pain?

Emmy sat for a moment, emotions threatening to burst like a failed dam. She looked at Paul and admitted, “I thought Alexander cared about me, but he let me walk away.”

Paul’s heart nearly broke when her voice hitched, and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head. And simply held on while she let go and sobbed.

When her crying gave way to a soft heaving of her breasts, he said in a quiet voice, “Alexander was a fool. And a terrible Master. Your body might need pain to get off, but your heart craves tenderness. I can give you both, Emmy. You deserve to be loved and cherished. Take a chance on me, please?”

She looked him in the eyes, “I like you, Paul. I can see myself falling for you. You’re incredibly charming and kind. But…”

Paul interrupted her by crushing his lips against hers and kissing her passionately. When she didn’t pull away, he tempted fate and put his hand on her thigh. He whispered hoarsely, “If you want me to stop, Emmy, just say so.”

She lowered her gaze and shook her head no, so he moved his hand up under her dress and discovered not only was she NOT wearing panties, she was very wet. He slid two fingers into her and listened to her moan with desire. His other hand grabbed her breast and squeezed firmly.

“I’ve changed my mind again, I want you now, I need you across my knee. Come home with me, Emmy and let me give you pain and pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Please say yes,” he pleaded.

“Yes,” Emmy whispered softly, hoping she wasn’t about to make a very grave mistake.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments