Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanted - Live In Slave/Submissive - Part 1

"A successful lawyer is tired of casual relationships and is ready to find something longterm"

63
7 Comments 7
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Connor leaned back in his leather padded chair, going over his advertisement one last time before posting it on the message board. It read:

Wanted: Live in Slave/Submissive

Looking for a young woman to be my live in slave/submissive, minimum age of 21 is a must. The contract would start out for one year with the possibility of extending it if both parties agree. Room and board would be provided as well as a small monthly stipend. Besides fulfilling the role as my submissive, you will also serve as my official date for all work events with required attire paid for by myself. 

Daytime/working hours will be free time to pursue any interest, job, hobby, or education that you desire. Typically that will be from 7:30am to 6:00pm. All other times you will be expected to make yourself fully available to me. 

Level of experience does not matter!!!

Hard Limits: 

Blood

Scat

Underage

Animals (Pet Play does not count)

Knife Play

Gun Play

Permanent Marks 

Soft Limits:

Up for discussion 

If interested please reply with the following information:

Name:

Age: 

Occupation:

Role:

Hard & Soft Limits:

Brief Introduction of who you are:

Sincerely, 

Connor Smith 

Satisfied with it, he hits the ‘enter’ key on his keyboard making it go live on the message board. Now all he can do is wait and see if anyone replies to his advertisement. It was five days before he got a response. 

Good Afternoon, 

Please read below in response to your advertisement. 
Name:  Ashley Brown

Age: 22

Occupation: Grad Student 

Role: slave w/brat tendencies 

Hard Limits: Blood, scat, knife play, gun play, animals, and permanent marks (unless otherwise discussed and agreed upon) 

Soft Limits: watersports

Brief Introduction:  My name is Ashley and I am a 22 year old Graduate Student. I am pursuing my degree in Microbiology. I have been involved with the BDSM and Kink community for the past two years. This would be my first live in dynamic, previous relationships were more casual. I would love to meet with you and discuss this opportunity in greater detail. I am free most weekends. My email is…

Connor read through the reply two more times before deciding to send an email to set up a time to meet in public. He knew the perfect Steakhouse as the usual background noise was enough to ensure most conversations were kept private.

It only takes a couple back and forth emails before the pair are able to set a date and time to meet. It would be two Fridays from now at the restaurant that Connor had picked. He advised her of what type of attire to wear as this was not your everyday steakhouse. With the details settled, all they could do was wait till then. 

——————————————-

It had been two long and apprehensive weeks for Connor, no other women had replied to his advertisement. Which made this meeting all the more important to him. He was tired of the casual relationships. He was ready to be in a committed relationship. He did not know if Ashley would be the one but he was hopeful that they could agree on terms and start their journey together.

Ashley stood outside the restaurant taking deep steadying breaths, she was about to meet her potential Dominant for the first time and she was understandably nervous. Her blonde hair was pulled back with just a few strands loose that framed her face. Her black dress hugged her curves nicely, accentuating her large chest, slim waist and wide hips. A pair of heels completed the outfit, she wore minimal makeup that highlighted her delicate features. With one last breath she entered the restaurant and made her way to the receptionist. 

After giving the name of the reservation, she was quickly led to her table. As she approached she could not help but be impressed by what she saw in front of her

“Good evening” she said with a bright smile as her seat was pulled out for her and she eased herself into it.

Connor smiled as he took in her appearance, the black dress, heels, and light makeup made for an exquisite site. He wore dress slacks, a white button shirt and a sports coat. His face was freshly shaven and fortunately this had been the week that he got his haircut. 

Ashley took in his handsome features, his strong jawline, blue eyes, brown hair and well built figure caused a slight tingle in her pussy. The fact that he was so much taller than her 5’7” frame only added to his already healthy sex appeal in her mind. 

“Did you have any trouble finding the place?” Connor asked once the host had left them alone. 

“No, no trouble at all. Your direction were perfect” she replied before taking a small sip of water. 

“I’m glad to see that you are a few minutes early.  Being late to places is a huge pet peeve of mine and something I will not tolerate,” he said as he looked directly into her brown eyes. 

“I get what you mean and totally agree, it’s extremely rude to show up to an event late. It shows that you don’t value someone else’s time.” She replied as she looked up from the menu. 

Connor’s reply was cut off as the waiter arrived to take their orders. Ashley ended up ordering the filet with steamed vegetables and roasted potatoes, while Connor ordered the porterhouse with mashed potatoes and green beans. Both had selected the house salad. Ashley, not being much of a drinker, ordered a lemonade while Connor elected for sweet tea. 

“So tell me what about my advertisement made you reply?” He asked once the waiter had left. 

“Hmm. I think it was that you were upfront about what you are generally looking for. The ability to pursue my higher education is also a big plus. I’m a single child, raised by a single mother so money has always been rather tight. I’m up to my neck in student debt and was unsure of how I was going to pay for graduate school and live. The room and board, along with the stipend and my grants and scholarships would hopefully cover my costs. Don’t worry, it’s not just about the money, however that is a big plus. I have had casual dynamics before but now I am looking for something more exclusive and committed,” she explained. 

“I like that you are looking for something committed and exclusive as that is my main goal in this endeavor. Were there any questions that you have about what I put in the advertisement?” he asked as he leaned in slightly. 

“Mainly, how often are these office functions?  Since I am in graduate school, there may be times where I might have to be late to something or miss it entirely. I will be sure to communicate way in advance though,” she said. 

Connor was able to think over what she had said as their drinks and salads had arrived at the table. 

“The functions are usually once a quarter, but others can be added if something special happens at work that warrants a celebration. There are the usual holidays parties and such. As for the scheduling issues, we can discuss those as needed,” he said was the waiter had left the table. 

“Do you have any questions for me?” she asked between bites of her salad. 

“What drew you to this lifestyle?” he asked. 

“I guess the usual way, porn and then really enjoying the rougher side of sex. Now though it is the freedom that comes with being a submissive. I’m constantly thinking and having to make decisions for my program and at the end of the day it is nice being able to shut off my brain and just obey my Dom. Just a bit of warning, I can be a brat sometimes and require a firmer hand,” she said with a slight blush to her cheeks. 

aron_miller404
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aron_miller404

“Oh, don’t worry, I know how to handle a brat!” He said with an intense gaze and a smirk on his lips. 

Ashley’s face burned with embarrassment while her pussy tingled with excitement and arousal. The intense gaze of his eyes seemed to bore right into her soul. 

“Well, that is good to know,” she replied as she slowly batted her eyes at him. 

Connor’s cock twitched in his pants at the way she looked at him and batted her eyes. Images of him putting her over his knee flashed through his mind. The atmosphere was becoming thick with sexual tension that was momentarily broken when the main course was served.

“So will there be a written contract or just verbal?” she asked as she cut into her steak. 

“Written. I prefer written as it provides something tangible to reference during any disputes down the road.  Don’t worry we don’t have to hammer out the finer details tonight. I was only looking for us to meet and see if there was a spark,” he added. 

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I feel a spark and something else,”she said seductively as she leaned forward, pushing her ample cleavage forward. 

“Be careful what you say and do. We haven’t come to any agreement and I do not want to overstep,” he said as he looked her straight in the eyes with a burning intensity. 

“Yes, Sir” she replied seductively as she leaned back into her chair. Feeling bold and riding the adrenaline boost, she slid off her heel and began rubbing her stocking clad foot against his shin. 

Connor for his part was able to keep his composure as her delicate foot began rubbing up against his leg. Any words that he was going to say were cut off as the waiter came to collect their plates and inquire about dessert. They both declined and were soon left to their own devices.

“So where were we?” Ashley asked seductively. 

“Entering dangerous territory for some,” he replied as he slightly adjusted his position in his chair. 

“Dangerous for some that is,” she said as her foot slid further up his leg. 

Glancing down he could see a well manicured foot with painted toes moving further up his leg. Taking charge of the situation, he removed her foot from his leg and let it gently fall to the floor. 

“If we are going to do this, then we are going to do this the correct way,” he said with a firm tone. 

Tonight was setting the foundation for something that looked to be extremely beneficial for both of them and he refused to mess this up. 

“Yes, Sir,” she said with a seductive tone.

Ashley discreetly put her shoe back on and leaned back into her seat. Her breathing was heavy through her nose as she tried to regain control over her body. Her pussy was wet with arousal and she was sure that there would be a visible wet spot in her thong. 

“Now if you are ready to leave, I can pay the bill and then you and I will have a serious conversation,” he said as he motioned to the waiter. 

“That is acceptable” she replied. 

Ten minutes later, the duo left the restaurant and began walking together down the busy street. The late summer evening was perfect for them to walk without feeling uncomfortable. The sun had already set and the humidity had dropped to a comfortable level. 

“Now that we can talk more freely, how do you feel about my proposal?” He asked as they stopped waiting for the crossing signal to change. 

“I am definitely in,” she replied as she turned to face him. In her heels she was just a few inches shorter than him, making it so that she had to look only slightly up to meet his gaze. 

“Perfect. I am as well. However, tonight will need to come to an end. Tomorrow if you are free, we can meet and discuss conditions and possibly move you in,” he replied. 

“Are you sure tonight has to end?” She asked as she pressed her body against his. She could feel the protruding member pressing against her body, sending a fresh wave of arousal to her pussy. 

“Yes,” he replied as he took a step back.

Pulling out his phone he ordered her a Uber home. 

“Look for an email from me later tonight. It will contain the contract for your review. I’ll be up so feel free to respond with questions or concerns,” he said as his hand positioned themselves possessively on her hips. 

“Tomorrow will be perfect. I’ll await your email,” she said before giving him a light kiss on the cheek as the Uber arrived. 

Connor watched as the Uber drove her home and then called one for himself. As he made his way home via his own Uber, he sent the predrafted email to Ashley with the contract to read over. He put his phone away as he exited the car and made his way to the ninth floor. 

————————————

Ashley kicked off her shoes as soon as she entered her small studio apartment. It had been built in the 90s and had not been updated since then. The floor was worn and the paint was peeling in places. 

She slowly peeled off her dress and plopped down on her bed, the warm air felt amazing on her naked flesh, her bra was tossed on the floor and as expected a pair of wet panties soon joined them. 

Ashley replayed the evening in her mind as her hands began to wander over her body. Her left hand found her hard nipple as the right went straight to her core. The first and second fingers easily found her clit as she remembered the intense look in his eyes and the commanding presence that he showed. 

The all familiar coil formed tightly in her core as she remembered how it felt to call him Sir and the intense desire that burned in his eyes. Her pussy juice ran down her lips, teasing her puckered asshole. God she was so wet, three fingers found her opening and she harshly twisted her own nipple. With a loud whorish moan, she orgasmed causing her tunnel to squeeze her fingers as they were coated in her essence. 

When her breathing returned to normal, she pulled her blanket over her still naked body and reached for her phone, hoping that there was an email awaiting. She smiled as she saw an email from Connor. 

Ashley, 

Thank you for a wonderful evening. Attached you will find a contract for you to review. Reply with any questions or concerns. Also make any edits that you want and we can discuss them before signing tomorrow when we meet again. 

Connor. 

Ashley read over the contract, in her opinion it was rather standard.  It covered the usual expectations/rules/guidelines that were a common practice, safeword protocol, punishments, kinks, hard and soft limits. The only difference was the stipend of $1200 a month that she would receive on the first of every month. 

She read the contract three times before hitting the reply button. 

Connor,

I have no issue with the current contract and wholeheartedly accept your offer. I am free until Monday at 9:30 as I have a meeting with my guidance counselor before the semester starts. Please let me know the time, place, attire, and any other details that I might need. Additionally what honorific would you prefer?  I am partial to Sir, but leave the decision to you. 

Ashley

—————————-

Connor had just finished taking a relaxing shower when he saw the notification of a new email. Picking up his phone he emailed as he read the email from Ashley. 

Ashley,

We can discuss honorifics tomorrow at the signing. Please arrive at 378 Jones Street, Apartment #28, at 10:00am. Attire will be something comfortable. Bring an overnight bag with a couple changes of clothes. Nothing formal or overly fancy. 

Connor

Ashley could not help but smile as she read the reply. Tomorrow, her life as she knew it would change forever. 

Published 
Written by pheonix1987
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments