Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contract - Part III

"Sandy begins to learn the meaning of submission..."

64
13 Comments 13
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Sandy led the way from the lounge to the stairs. Abraham held her arm tightly as they climbed. At the top were four rooms. A toilet, a bathroom, and two bedrooms. The two bedrooms faced each other, and she stopped and faced the door on the right. Abraham pushed the door open.

“This looks like the spare bedroom?”

Sandy nodded. “Yes, we… we thought that when I have sex it should be here and not in our bedroom.”

“Oh, you did, did you?”

She looked meekly into his eyes.

“And should I want to fuck you in the marital bedroom?”

“That’s up to you sir.”

“I think it’s more fitting that I should fuck you in this bedroom,” he said turning round and pushing open the other bedroom door.

The late evening sun shone into the room casting a red glow over the bed. He could smell her perfume lingering in the air, it aroused him. Looking down at the large bed he could see that a woman had chosen the bedding of pastel colours. “Is sex good in here with John?”

“It’s okay,” she responded.

“Just okay?” he said pulling her to him and dropping a hand down between her legs. She shifted her feet as they kissed to spread her legs wider and allow him access. “You’re very wet Sandy. What is exciting you the most?”

She looked at him without speaking. His fingers found her entrance and gently slipped inside her. Sandy moaned softly. Abraham kissed her. “Tell me what is exciting you most, Sandy? He asked again. “I’m here to serve your needs.”

“It… it… it’s the punishment, sir.”

His hand withdrew from her and slipped it around to her bottom. Sandy could feel her wetness on his fingers. He groped her flesh. “It will be painful,” he told her.

“I know, but it’s what I need sir.”

“Well, let’s not keep you waiting then,” he said as he tossed the paddle down onto the bed. Still holding the cuffs,  he turned her around and grabbed one of her wrists to snap the cuff into place.

“The way it goes is this. I hit you and you say, ‘Thank you, sir’. Understand?”

“Yes sir.”

“I intend to give you six hard strokes of the paddle, but you have two credits, do you want to use them now?” he asked her as he snapped the other cuff around her wrist.

Sandy tugged on her cuffs sensing her vulnerability. Abraham slipped a hand around the front of her body and touched her mound. His fingers slid over her clitty and between her lips. He knew what he was doing as he slipped a finger deep into her wetness again.

“Maybe, I’ll save them for another time.”

“I thought you would,” he told her as he pulled her hard against him so she could feel his bulge pressing into her. “And afterward I’m going to fuck you.”

Sandy groaned loudly.

“By the way, I don’t use condoms. I’m clean so no worry on that score, but any birth control is down to you.”

“I already assumed it would be,” she responded as he picked up the paddle and guided her to the side of the bed.

Sandy had sobbed for quite a while afterward. Clinging onto him with her face buried into his chest, she released her pain. Abraham had not spared her, there were red marks that would last a day or two, unseen by her yet, but those six strokes he had given her would be felt in her memory for a long time to come.

Afterward, he fucked her. She had crawled under the duvet, and he had stripped and joined her. He had gone down on her first, tasting her, and enjoying her orgasms before positioning himself between her spread legs. Holding down her hands above her head, he eased himself into her. Starting off gently, he penetrated her slowly before speeding up. By the time he had finished, his hands had found their way under her bottom to facilitate his hard and fast pounding of her. Sandy had screamed her way all the way through her fucking. It had been her first time fucking a Black male.

She had told him so as she cuddled up to him after they had recovered and pulled apart.

“So, how was your first time then?”

She giggled. “Well, I knew it would be good, but it was so much better than I expected.”

Abraham laughed. “I am glad you enjoyed it, and welcome to the Blacked Wives Club.”

Sandy kissed him. “So, I’m a blacked wife now, am I?”

Abraham slipped a finger between her thighs and fingered her. His seed was beginning to seep from her swollen pussy lips. He scooped some up and put his finger to her lips. “Check for yourself.”

She took his finger inside her mouth and sucked. “I take it there will be a lot more from where that came from then?”

Abraham grunted as he rolled her over again and rested between her thighs. “You bet your sweet ass, there’ll be more.”

Sandy wrapped her legs around his thighs and clung on as he fucked her, hard and deep for a while, and then he stopped and pulled her around onto her knees. This time she really felt the difference in size. Abraham penetrated her deeper and also used his hands on her. Tugs of her hair, slaps of her thighs, and for the first time, she found herself being called a whore and a slut. Abraham told her repeatedly that she was a Black cock whore, and she found herself agreeing with him. This time when they collapsed on top of the bed it took them longer to recover.

CarolinAres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinAres

He looked at his watch, he still had another hour with her before it was time to summon her husband to return. Although he had been Dom to a few married women whose husbands knew about their relationship, Sandy had been the youngest. Most of the others had children that had flown the nest; they left to go to either University or live alone or with a partner. Some still had children at home, but Sandy and John had yet to start a family. As she rested her hand on his limp cock he wondered if she would allow him to fuck her without protection. It had always been a desire of his, but it was never something that as a Dom he would ever force upon a Sub. But it was always out there. Sandy began to feel his cock stirring as he entertained the thought.

“Ready to go again, hey?”

He laughed. “You’re keen aren’t you?”

“I’ve never done sex like this before?”

“What do you mean?”

Her fingers stroked his hardness. “I’ve never been taken… made to do it.”

“And I’m making you do it, am I?”

“Yes. The first time you held me down… took me. And you took me again the second time and used me the way you wanted to.”

“You like that do you?”

She looked up at him and kissed him. “Oh yes. With John I make love, but with you… I’m being fucked… used. There’s a big difference, you know.”

“And you prefer being used?”

“Isn’t that what being a Sub is all about, being available for a Dom’s use? Being ready to satisfy his needs?

Abraham turned on his side, kissed her, and moved his hand between her thighs. Sandy opened them for him. His fingers penetrated her once more and she moaned softly. “You know that it’s yours now, don’t you?”

“What’s mine?”

“My… my cunt.”

His cock stiffened. He loved to hear women being vulgar. Not many women liked to use that word for their sex.

“Do you realise what you are saying when you are saying it’s mine?”

“Yes, I do, and I mean it. It’s yours.”

“Mine to use how I want for my pleasure?”

Sandy nodded.

“To show it and share it with anyone I want?”

Sandy looked him in the eye. “To show it and share it with anyone you want to. It’s yours, and that goes for the rest of my body too.”

Abraham grunted as her hand gripped his erection. “You have no idea what you are letting yourself in for, Sandy.”

She kissed him. “I know, but it’s going to be so exciting finding out.”

They kissed passionately, with Abraham running his hand slowly over her body, getting acclimatised to the touch of her skin. His fingers finished prodding her anus. “Ever been fucked here?” he asked.

She shook her head. “John wanted to try it once, but I didn’t fancy the idea.”

He smiled. “Well, it’s mine now isn’t it?”

“You… you’re asking to fuck my… ?”

He shook his head. “No, I’m not asking!”

Her jaw dropped.

“Have got any lubricating gel?”

“There’s some in the bathroom cabinet.”

“Well, you had better get it then, hadn’t you, Sandy?”

She slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, returning a few moments later. Abraham was out of bed and standing by its side. Sandy’s eyes dropped to his groin. His huge erection looked menacing. He reached out with his hand, and she handed the tube to him. “I guess you have a vibrator too?”

She nodded and looked in the direction of her bedside table drawer. “You want me to get it for you?”

Abraham nodded. Sandy fetched it and handed it to him. For a few minutes, she stood watching him as he squeezed the gel onto its shaft and slowly coated it, smiling as he looked her in the eye. When he told her to climb onto the bed she turned and mounted the bed. With knees firmly placed on the edge of the bed, she hunched herself with her face buried into the duvet and bottom raised in the air. Abraham stepped closed.

From behind he touched sex, slowly running his fingers between her swollen lips. “Just relax,” he said softly.

Sandy braced herself as his fingers moved to her anus. Squeezing some gel onto them, he began to slowly enter her. “Just relax Sandy, he told her, “don’t push against them just let me enter.”

It took a few minutes, but he soon had a finger knuckle deep inside and moving in and out of her. A little while later he withdrew completely and switched on the vibrator. Sandy braced herself once again as she felt it against her entrance. He told her to relax once again.

It took a while longer for her to relax completely with the vibrator. It was much thicker and longer than his finger and was it difficult getting used to it, but soon his patient guidance and gentle use of it paid off. Sandy began to orgasm and found herself pushing against his thrusts. Abraham held on until one final loud orgasm from her and then pulled it out.

At the switching off of the vibrator, she turned around to watch him covering his erection with gel. There was an anxious look on her face, she knew that this was going to be much different from a finger and vibrator. He smiled at her as he held the base of his huge cock and slapped it against her bottom.

“Just turn around and relax again Sandy,” he told her. “It’s time to take your ass.”

 

 

 

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments