Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contract - Part I

"A tale of a husband and wife's venture into the world of Domination and Submission"

67
10 Comments 10
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

A Dominant/Submissive Contract between Sandy Nicholson and Abraham Samuels

I, Sandy Nicholson, with a sound mind and willing heart request of Abraham Samuels that he accept the submission of my will unto him. I ask that as my Dominant, Samuel takes me into his care and guidance and encourages growth together in love, trust, and mutual respect. It is my desire as a submissive to satisfy his needs and desires whenever possible, in the hope that I will be found pleasing to him. In order to do so, I offer him the use of my body, abilities, and purpose.

Further, I ask that as my Dominant, he will accept the responsibility of using my body for the fulfilment and enhancement of both of our sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs. In order to achieve this, he has unrestricted use of my body any time, any place, and in front of anyone as he determines appropriate.

As a Dominant, Abraham Samuels may bestow upon me any symbol of ownership, including a collar, as well as any other marks or tokens he may wish to bestow upon me. Symbols of his ownership of me are to be a visible reminder of my status and will be worn with pride.

 

Abraham glanced up at the couple sat front of him perching on the edge of their black leather settee, with feet firmly placed on the floor. They seemed tense. He, on the other hand, was relaxed, sitting back with legs apart, holding the two-page document in his right hand. The husband looked the more nervous of the two. While his wife, and author of the document he held, sat confidently with hands resting on her clenched knees. Both looked at him in expectation.

He waited a moment and then turned his attention back to the document he had just read for the second time. Quietly, and slowly he read the first three paragraphs aloud. Both sat listening with full attention.

“Is this what you both want?” he asked raising his hand holding the document.

“Yes,” Sandy said quickly.

Her husband was slow to react with just a nod of the head. Abraham looked at him. “Is this what you really want for your wife?”

He glanced at her for a moment. “Yes,” he agreed. “It’s what we both want.”

“You do realise the full implications of this don’t you?” he asked, turning to the husband again. Before he could speak Sandy cut in. “That agreement was similar to one that we originally had between ourselves, but things didn’t turn out the way we expected. That is why we advertised for a Dom and ended up meeting you last week. We believe things would work out with you.”

Abraham smiled. “Well, thank you for your confidence in me, but why didn’t it work out for you?”

The couple turned and looked at each other, then Sandy sat back and crossed her legs. “There were lots of reasons but the biggest one was not being able to switch from work to play mode. We have a small business you see, and it takes up a lot of our time and attention. It’s just hard shaking off work when you walk through the front door at night.”

“And how would that change by having me as your Dominant?”

“Well, you’re not part of the business. You will be focused on other things. We wouldn’t be sitting down talking about work problems. We would have a different focus from that of John and I.”

“It is possible for couples to switch off from the mundane and routine issues of life and concentrate on their sex life. I know couples who manage it quite well. They have a very fulfilling D/s life.”

Sandy turned to John briefly and then looked back at him. “Maybe, the roles they play come naturally to them,” she responded before turning to John again. “John… John finds it difficult playing the dominant role. He’s… he’s not a natural dominant and has no experience.”

“So, you’re saying that as a couple, you’re out of sync sexually!”

She smiled. “Yes, I suppose you are right, but we do love each other.”

John put his hand on her knee and gave it a squeeze in a show of affection. “Yes, we love each other very much.”

Abraham wasn’t entirely convinced as he looked at them both for a moment. He was sure of Sandy. He had felt comfortable with her at their meeting at the hotel the previous week. There was chemistry there and he sensed a sexual excitement between them. As they had left he gently pulled her aside and told her that he was very excited at the thought of fucking her. It had been obvious from her reaction that it was not something that she was used to hearing.

John, on the other hand was another matter. He had been fairly quiet during the evening; he seemed shy and introverted. He sensed there and then that John was no dominant. In fact, of the two he would have put Sandy down as the dominant partner. He saw John as perhaps having a cuckold mentality.

He looked at John closely as he sat meekly next to his wife with a hand on her knee. “John, once this document is signed by Sandy and witnessed, I will be fucking her on a regular basis, and by that I mean, I will have priority rights over your wife’s body. Do you understand that?”

He turned to Sandy.

“Abraham is right darling, he will have priority over me, and this will be for at least one year. I will uphold my part of the contract no matter what the consequences are,” she told him.

“I… I realise that hon, but if this is what you want then I happy to go along with it.”

Sandy turned away from him and looked at Abraham. “Well, John’s happy to go ahead with it and so am I… So, it’s down to you now.”

Abraham felt his cock stirring. “Shall we go through the sections of the contract then?”

Both Sandy and John nodded.

Abraham returned to the contract and began to read slowly and clearly.

 

Section One: Code of Conduct

Duties of Servitude

Above all, the primary duty of my submissiveness is to please.

Personal Duties: Attend to the physical and emotional needs of Abraham Samuels, behave as his sexual plaything, offer physical comfort, act in obedience, remain honest and loyal, wait on him as desired.

Other Duties: Cleaning and maintaining his home, laundry, shopping, cooking, and baking, running all errands as needed. Any task assigned should be considered permanent until further notice. Other tasks may be added at any time.

General Behaviour

Attitude: As a submissive, I will show an attitude of respect at all times. Disrespect is a serious offense and will be punishable.

Respect includes manner of speech, promptness, kneeling to serve (when able), proper answers, obedience, and wholehearted honesty.

Respect and obedience are the two most valuable aspects of attitude that I will show at all times. Failure to do so will be punishable.

Behaviour in Private

I shall address Abraham Samuels as “Sir” or “Master” at all times. I will pay full attention to him when being spoken to.

My Dominant is more important than any other activity I may be engaged in with the exclusion of immediate business/work needs.

I will sit, stand, walk, kneel, and lay where, when, and how he desires.

Behaviour in Public

I will address my Dominant by his given name or “Master” at all times when there is not enough privacy to use the aforementioned “Sir.”

I will remain within eyesight of my Dominant unless permission is given to do otherwise. I will be courteous and prompt at all times.

I will dress as Abraham Samuels desires. I will do my utmost to always maintain my best appearance in any social settings where I am with him.

EmaLorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaLorens

I will not argue or complain.

 

Abraham paused and looked across at Sandy and John. “I am not too fussed about being called Sir or Master, Sandy,” he told her. “I know from experience how hard it is to maintain these terms. Also, cleaning my home, taking care of laundry and the like, will not be required. I have a cleaner already, and I am more than happy with her.”

“Okay, but I would feel better calling you Sir or Master, and you may be having me staying over at times and might need these services.”

He smiled. “Well, we will compromise on the terms of address. If you want to call me Sir or Master then go ahead. As for domestic services, well my cleaner is also a submissive and she... well, enjoys her punishments for unsatisfactory service. She also enjoys the payments she receives as my cleaner.”

Sandy laughed. “Oh, okay then. Who am I to argue?”

“Precisely,” Abraham responded as he returned to the contract document and began to read aloud.

Training

I acknowledge that as an inexperienced submissive full and proper training will be required. To this end, a period of ‘Three Months’ will be added to the contractual term of this agreement for the purpose of basic training for submissives. This may be extended should my Dominant not be fully satisfied with the progress of my training. The full contractual term will therefore be a minimum of ‘Fifteen Months.’

Orgasm Control

I acknowledge that although I am married and obligated to allow my husband conjugal rights, during my training period these are to be suspended. During this period, I may, with the express permission of my Dominant, give my husband sexual relief by hand and/or mouth. Following a successful training period, I will be able to renew full sexual relations with my husband but only with the prior consent of my Dominant.

I understand that as a submissive, my own orgasms will be controlled by my Dominant. Unless specifically authorised by him I am not allowed to have sexual intercourse with any man, other than my husband and my Dominant. Masturbation is also strictly forbidden unless undertaken with the permission of my Dominant. Contravention of these rules will be strictly punished.

Punishment

As well as the above, punishment will be given for the following offenses:

Cockiness/rudeness

Disobedience

Incorrectly addressing my Dominant

Failing to properly serve

Achieving orgasm without consent

Any other punishable offense as dictated.

Forms of Punishment

Physical punishment will be restricted to my buttocks and will include spanking by hand, hairbrush or paddle, Severe punishment can include the use of riding crop, cane, and whip. The Dominant may also allow others to punish me in his place, and punishments may also be undertaken in public.

Punishments are intended to be for full and complete correction for misdemeanours and offences.

 

Section Two: Limits of D/s Contract

Limits of submissive

Hard: Bestiality, any illegal activity including sexual activity with anyone under the age of eighteen, branding (Without Consent), cutting, needle play, scarification, permanent markings (excepting mutually agreed upon tattooing), toilet play, catheter use, diaper use, gun, or knife play, and prostitution.

Soft: Humiliation, fisting, electricity, spitting, slapping.

Safety

Safe words for the duration of the contract will be the same in public and private settings. The word “Red” will indicate an immediate stop to all activities. The word “Yellow” will indicate an approach to the limits of play.

 

Section Three: Submissive’s pledge

I will do my best to serve my Dominant. I will work hard to correct any insecurities or inhibitions that interfere with my capability to serve him. I will grow as a person. I will maintain honest and open communication. I will reveal my thoughts, feelings, and desires without fear of judgment or embarrassment. I will bring to him any wants and perceived needs of mine

My surrender as a submissive is done with the knowledge that nothing asked of me will demean me as a person and in no way diminish my own responsibilities towards making the utmost use of my potential.

This, I, Sandy Nicholson, do entreat with lucidity and the realization of what this means, both stated and implied, in the conviction that this offer will be understood in the spirit of faith, caring, esteem, devotion and the love in which it is given.

Subject to a breach of the limits of submission and safety, this agreement shall serve its full term as the basis for an extension of our relationship, committed to in the spirit of loving and consensual Dominance and Submission with the intention of furthering self-awareness and exploration, promoting health and happiness, and improving both our lives.

 

Section Four: Signatures

This contract is valid from this day of signing until this date ________________, and at that, it may be renewed or renegotiated if the Dominant and/or Submissive agrees.

 

I offer my consent of submission to __________________ under the terms stated above on this, the ______ day of ___________ in the year . x___________ (Signature of Submissive)

 

I offer My acceptance of submission by _________________ under the terms stated above on this, the _____ day of __________ in the year . x___________ (Signature of Dominant)

 

Witnessed by:

John Nicholson…………………………………….. Dated……………………….

 

Abraham paused then looked up at Sandy and John, as he placed the contract down on the arm of chair.

“Is… is that to your liking Sir?” Sandy asked as she sat forward again.

“Yes, it all seems okay to me. I can’t see any problems with it from my point of view, but what about you?”

“Well, I drafted it to my liking, so… yes, I am quite happy with it.”

Abraham turned to John who sat passively next to her. “And you are happy to consent and witness the contract, John?”

“Yes.”

Abraham picked it up again. “So, how do you want to proceed from here? Do you want to have a few days to think about it before signing?”

Sandy quickly shook her head. “ No. We’ve considered this very carefully and it’s what we want. As long as you’re happy we can sign now.”

“I’m more than happy to sign now,” he told her before looking at John.

“Yes, let’s get it done,” he said.

Sandy stood up, picked up the document and went to the cabinet and picked up a pen. Moments later she passed the document bearing her signature to Abraham. Once signed, she then handed it to John. He hesitated for a few moments and then rested it on the coffee table and witnessed the contract.

She took it from him and then stood in front of Abraham. “I’ll just take this and get a photocopy for you, and then… I’m all yours, Sir.”

Abraham smiled as she turned and walked away. He had an erection now and was eager to commence training his new submissive.

 

 

® Angieseroticpen 2023 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments