Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise, part 2

12
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
"I asked what time I should pick you up next week?"

"Huh, oh." I was day dreaming. "Next week? Umm, I don't know. I can manage to get here myself, thank you."

"You're not thinking of skipping out, are you? I promised everyone an encore, you wouldn't want to disappoint everyone would you?" you say with a evil grin.

"I am planning on coming! I just don't need a ride that's all. I have gotten here on my own, and I will continue to get here on my own! Thank you, and goodnight."

****

The get together comes so fast, and I am nervous about showing up tonight. I get myself ready, and head out the door. I pull up, and get out of my car and look around to see if anyone is looking at me, mainly you. When everything is clear I straighten myself up, and walk to the door trying not to look nervous.

I flash my card to the door man, and take my usual place in the back. Wow, the place is even more packed than last time. I'm not going to let my nerves get the best of me tonight, you probably forgot about me anyway.

Just then you show up from the darkness and sit down next to me.

"Hello cutie," you say with a smile. "Did you miss me?"

"I got along fine," I say sarcastically.

"I have a lot planned for you tonight, I hope you have been a good girl for your sake!" you say with a wide grin.

Before I can say anything, you get up and walk away, and disappear into the darkness. "Why do you do that so much?" I think to myself. You get up onto the stage, and introduce yourself again.

"Hello, and good evening everyone. It's such a nice turnout tonight, I bet most of you are here from last week's special entertainment." You are smiling from ear to ear. "I won't keep you waiting like last time, let's get this party started!" You look in my direction. "Would the pretty lady from last week please make her way up to the stage. Are you here tonight?" You know I'm here, but ask for the audience's sake.

I stand up, and everyone's head turns in my direction. My face gets red, but I try to control myself. I walk slowly, and put a fake smile on my face, as to not let everyone know how nervous I am. Why am I doing this again? I could have just ducked down and no one would have been the wiser, I think to myself. I continue to walk toward the stage, keeping my head up, but not making contact with anyone directly.

"Why hello there! Nice of you to join me for another night of entertainment. You must have really enjoyed yourself last time."

I just smile and keep quiet.

"Have you been a good girl?"

I shake my head up and down slowly, not making eye contact with you, or anyone else.

"I heard from an anonymous source that you haven't, and that would make you a liar, and lies get you punished."

You are making it up as you go, you don't want to disappoint the audience. They came all this way for a show, and you intend to give them one.

"What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?"

I start to play along with you. What the hell, I have nothing to lose. I am already up here, and there is not much I can do about that now, might as well cooperate.

"I'm sorry?" I say kind of questioning myself. I'm actually not sure what to say.

"Are you really sorry?" you ask. "That didn't sound like you were sorry to me!" You say in a stern voice.

Uh, oh. You are getting that look in your eyes. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea to play along. I try to think of something to say, but what?

"I said I was sorry! can't we leave it at that? Please don't punish me!" I say quickly.

Oops, that just adds to the game you are playing.

"Hmmm, guilty as I suspected. What shall I do with you? You didn't seem to learn your lesson from last time, so what can I do to make sure you learn your lesson this time?"

You're really getting into this now, and I am starting to get a little nervous. The audience is getting into it as well, they are getting excited and shouting out ideas for you.

"Throw her in the stocks again! That should teach her," a man says from the back.

"Strap her to the table, and torture her until she begs," another voice comes from the crowd.

"The stocks didn't seem to teach her last time, so I don't think I will use that this time. But the strapping her to the table and torturing her does sound like a good idea!" you say with genuine excitement in your voice, like you actually believe the lie you just made up.

"Strip, and follow me to the table," you say, and then turn to walk toward the table.

I gasp at the thought of being strapped to the table and tortured. What am I going to do? I can't just walk away in the middle of everything now, not when it has gotten this far. I am deep in thought, and don't hear you tell me anything. I am standing in the middle of the stage alone, the audience is staring at me.

"Is anything wrong my dear? Did you have more to confess? Or are you going to do as I ask, and strip, and then follow me over here to this table, and get on it like a good little girl."

I snap out of my daze, and quickly strip, and walk to where you were. I give you a worried look, to please not be to hard on me. I am not sure if you catch it or not, but you smile at me, and tap your hand on the table for me to hop up there. I get up onto the table, and you position me where you want me. You strap my hands, and then my feet wide apart. You stop, and give a nod of approval at what you see, and just like last time you walk over to the toy board.

I am able to see what you are doing this time, and follow every move you make. You slide your hand across multiple toys, in deep thought over which one you should pick. I see your hand stop, you pick up the flogger, and the gag. I am relieved that it is nothing too harsh right off the bat, but still have a long night ahead of me. You walk back over to the table, and attach the gag to my mouth.

"Don't want to make the same mistake as last time, so I will take care of that right away," you say toward the audience.

You look down at me, the look in your eyes is calm, and loving. I wasn't able to see your face the last time you punished me, so it's nice to be able to see you.

"Stay calm, I am not going to harm you. I will hurt you, but I will never harm you."

I'm not sure if I should be alarmed, or calmed by that comment.

Alexa27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa27

But before I can get too far into thought, 'swoosh' the flogger goes flying through the air, and lands on my exposed breasts. The sting makes me cry out a little, but it isn't as bad as it could have been. 'Whoosh' the flogger lands again, and hits my nipples dead center.

"Mmmpphh." Drool is coming out the edges of the gag, man do I hate these things.

"What's that my sweet, you want more?" You snicker.

I just roll my eyes, and snort through my nose. You let the flogger dance across my body, barely giving any time in-between blows. My skin is marked like a zebra, but there are no welts. You are just getting started though, like last time, you started out with a spanking, and then got more intense. You must have gotten bored with the flogging, because you stop suddenly, and walk back to the toy board. You quickly snatch a few items from the pegs, I'm not able to see what you grab. You come back, and put a blindfold over my eyes.

"That was just the warm up," you say to the audience.

I know that's what it was, but am not sure what to brace for. I wish I could have seen what you grabbed, but it's too late now, I will find out soon enough.

A low and deep whooshing sound flies through the air. 'Crack' right on my clit, the crop comes down. I thrash in my binds, not able to move much. You wait until I am done, and crack me again, but this time on my nipples. My back arches and I growl through the gag.

"Such a good girl offering me your breasts like that."

That was not my intention, but you take it as such, and let the crop come down again across my tender nipples. I am trying to move myself back and forth. Maybe a moving target will keep you from making direct contact with my nipples. 'Crack'. Nope, doesn't work. You are precise with your landing, and don't miss a mark. It's like you practice all the time and are a pro. You keep this up for ten minutes, and I hear you set the crop down. You unstrap my hands and feet, and turn me so my backside is up this time.

"Let's have a little fun now shall we?"

The audience is clapping and cheering loudly, you continue to talk but I can barely hear what you are saying. I have never heard the audience get this excited before. I hope they don't expect this every time.

"Ready to have some fun?" you say into my ear.

I am whining into the gag, trying to plead with you to stop, that I have had enough. But you are not listening to me, hell my body isn't listening to me either. I am so wet there is a puddle forming on the table. I think you saw that when you flipped me over. You were right, I do enjoy this, it's fun. I just don't want to admit I am having fun, and that I want more. I don't want people to think I am a freak, but I think they already know. They don't care, they love it as well, and that is why we all come to these things.

I try to relax, and actually get into what is happening. 'Crack'. My head flies back and I let out a low moan. I had almost forgotten where I was, I was in deep thought again. I tend to do that a lot, get lost in the moment. Five more cracks land on my ass, and thighs. I am moaning and writhing but it isn't from the pain. I have finally let myself enjoy what is happening instead of trying to hide and get away. This is what I need, someone to show me how much I enjoy and want it.

You notice that I'm finally letting go, I am giving myself to you. I don't outright say it, but my actions are speaking for me. You continue to mark my body, I am groaning and bucking, grinding my pussy into the table. You know I am close, and that this is it. You take the gag out of my mouth and tell me to beg you to let me cum. I am in the moment, and don't care anymore who hears me, and what they think of me.

"Please Sir Rob, please let me cum!"

"That's not good enough, try again!"

"Please Sir, please let this slut cum for you! Please!"

"MMMMmmmm, very good. You may cum," you say in a deep voice as you crack my ass again.

I let out a howl, my body shudders and twitches. I am out of control. My muscles lock up, and I cum hard in front of everyone, groaning like an animal in heat. You do this to me without a single touch to my pussy, you have shown me how to turn pain into pleasure. When I'm done moaning you unstrap my feet but leave my hands strapped, and climb on the table behind me.

"It's time to show you who is boss, who controls you, and who let you enjoy that orgasm you just had," you whisper a deep growl into my ear.

That makes me shudder and gush even more, I want you to take me! To let everyone know I am yours. You push your cock up to my dripping pussy and slide it up and down.

"Is this what you want slut?"

I am panting and bucking my hips trying to push myself back far enough to feel you inside of me.

"Answer me slut, beg me to fuck that pussy!"

"MMmmm, please Sir. Please fuck this pussy! Please take me, and show me I'm yours."

You are surprised with my answer, and shove your cock deep into my pussy, and begin pumping in and out. I am bucking and moaning, pushing back as hard as I can onto your cock. I am getting close again, and you know that. You stop suddenly, and tell me I am not allowed to cum until you say I can. I protest, but don't care, all I want is your cock inside my pussy again. You push back into me hard, and grab my hips. You grind and sway. I hear you grunt and then feel you explode inside of me.

"Cum for me, NOW!"

You don't have to say that twice, I am again grinding and moaning loud and begin to climax. You whisper in my ear that I am such a good girl and that I am yours to use like this from now on. I know that and wouldn't want it any other way.

You get down off the table, unstrap my hands and take my blindfold off. You lead me to the middle of the stage like last time and the crowd goes nuts! I think this is going to be a new beginning for everyone. These get-togethers will never be the same again!

"So, same time Friday?" you say with a smile, and a chuckle.

"Yes Sir, but I can still manage to get here on my own."

****

Hope you enjoyed it, I will try and get another out asap..

Published 
Written by JustaFriend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments