Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprise!

20
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

*Note: All of the characters in this story are fiction. This story is only for entertainment purposes and is fantasy.

****
6 months ago I ran into a site by accident, I am not even sure how I got there. The site contained information on bdsm groups, get togethers and parties. I had never thought about going to a bdsm party before, but wanted to check it out to see what it was about. I contacted the site manager, and inquired about how I could be a guest a one of the get togethers to check it out and maybe join if things went ok.

It took a couple days, but I got a reply back, it was a form I had to fill out and send back in. 2 weeks later a plain white envelope came in the mail with a letter inside that stated where the parties took place, when, and what times. There was also a card that said guest, the note stated that this card must be shown to be admitted because the parties were private, and not just anyone can walk in and attend.

****

I have been attending these get togethers for 6 months now, and have kept pretty much to myself. Here and there I would talk to a few people that came over, theywould introduce themselves. We would share our fantasies, likes, dislikes, and how we got into the lifestyle, but nothing really more than that. The get togethers were 2 times a week, Tuesday's and Friday's, the place of the meeting occasionally changed depending on the month and the theme. I had become a member since, so I got all of the updates, and emails telling me where it was going to be that week.

I had my choice tables where I would sit, typically toward the back where it was quieter and darker, not many people would bother me there, but I could still see and hear what was going on up on the main stage. The main stage is where they had their demonstrations, usually Doms/Dommes would volunteer their subs to be the show for the night.

I walk up to the door and flash my card to the person letting people in, and take my normal spot in the back. There was a good turn out tonight, must be something special going on. Iwas getting bored with the same old demonstrations lately, and was hoping for a change up. I order a drink, and wait for the hostto come out and take the stage. There were a few different hosts, but always the same few, and depending on where we were is which one would demonstrate that night.

My drink arrives and I take a sip, when I look up I see someone standing in front of me.

"May I sit down?" Your voice was deep and strong.

"Yes, be my guest the seat is not taken."

You are a middle aged fairly good looking man with brown hair and sharp green eyes.

"There are a lot of people here tonight, hard to find a seat. Thank you for letting me sit down."

"No problem, I sometimes don't mind a little company" I flash a smile and take another sip of my drink.

"I have seen you around here before, you are very quiet."

"Yes I try to keep to myself, I like watching. never thought of myself much for being part of the demonstrations."

"I think you do very well as the demonstration, your a little cutie!"

"I choke a little on my drink, and turn my head quick to hide my blushing. Thank you, but I wouldn't say the same thing."

"I have to be honest, I have been watching you for the past 6 months, ever since you started coming here. I had a feeling about you from the moment I saw you, and have been wanting to come and talk with you but never found the right chance. Tonight seemed perfect because it was a full house, and not many seats were available. I hope you don't mind?"

"Oh not at all, I'm actually flattered that you have been interested in me all this time and have never said anything"

"My name is Rob by the way, its very nice to meet you. What is your name?"

"Kaylie."

"Well kaylie, I hate to run right after introducing myself, but I have something that I must engage myself in. If you will please excuse me."

With that being said you flash me a quick smile, and disappear into the crowd of people. Uhh, ok, ahem. That was odd. I look at my watch and wonder what is taking so long, the host should have started already. As soon as I finnish my thought I hear the tap on the mic, and a voice came over the speakers.

"Hello everyone, my name is Sir Rob."

I gasp, and almost swallow my tongue.

"Sorry about the delay, I got a little distracted and lost track of time."

Your eyes were fixed on the corner I was sitting in, I slouch down in hopes no one will follow your eyes and figure outwho youare talking about.

You continue, "I am new here and most of you may already have met me, I have been making my rounds and getting to know most of you. Some of which I would like to get to know a little better"

Your eyes once again make their way over in my direction.

"Shit, stop looking at me, stop looking!" I say to myself.

You continue, "I will be taking over a few times a month and am looking forward to getting to know everyone. Enough of the delay, lets get the demonstration started shall we?" "I would like to do things a little out of the ordinary tonight if that is ok with everyone. I would like to pick an unsuspecting victim from the audience."

You make your way down the stairs, and through the crowd in my direction.

"FUCK, Oh hell no, he better not be talking about me!"

I get up from the table, and just before I could make my getaway you were right there in front of me with a big grin on your face.

"How about you young lady?"

I shake my head pleading withyou not to do this to me.

"Awe, we have a shy one."

The crowd chuckles, all eyes are on us. You flip off the mic.

"Don't make me look stupid on my first day! come up to the stage and show me what a good girl you can be!"

"Please don't do this to me! You don't even know me" I whisper back through my teeth with a fake smile..

"Everyone's waiting for you."

I hesitate, and just when I wasabout to open my mouth you flip on the mic and says we have a taker, this lovely young lady has agreed to be tonight's entertainment. My eyes fly open,and are now as big as saucers. You grab my arm, and lead me through the crowd of people to the stage, and up the stairs. I am shaking. I am not good with public situations, that is why I keep to myself. Why couldn't I have told you I was waiting for someone, and to go away!

I look around the stage, and there are all kinds of toys, and objects waiting to be used. Saw horse, tables, turn table, even a set of stocks! what is this the 1800's?!

You lead me to the middle of the stage where there is a chair, and sit down, and tell me to lay across your lap.

Adara_Cooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adara_Cooper

Lucky for you I was wearing a skirt tonight, unlucky for me. I stand there, not moving. You clear your throat, and give me that look of "Don't keep me waiting or I will make things worse" I slowly make my way to your lap, and bend overyour knees. My face was getting red.

You start to talk to the audience, and tell them that I was a naughty little girl, and that I needed to be punished for my wrong doings. which of course was not true, since I just met you, but the audience didn't know that.You continue to talk to the audience, and begin to lift my skirt up. In reaction I reach back and push your hands away, you slap them away.

"See what a naughty little girl she is?"

The audience laughs in amusement. You bend down and whisper into my ear that I had better be a good girl, and not make you out to be a fool, that you would make things worse for me if I did.

With a smile to the audience you say, "lets try this again shall we?"

You again lift my skirt up, and displays my ass to everyone. Cute little red panties, those wont last long! You grab the band, and rip them down to my knees. My face is burning, im so embarrassed.

"Why am I letting you do this to me?"

You rub your hand around my milky white ass and without warning, 'Smack' I jump, and about land on the floor. If you wouldn't have had a hand around my waist I would have been face first into the wood.

"be good" you whisper through your teeth.

'Smack' again goes your hand, ten more times your hand comes down on my bare ass. I am writhing, and squirming, but you have a firm grip across my waist.

"Please, please stop!" I beg you, in a low voice.

you push me off your lap and stand up, taking my hand you lead me bare assed across the stage, and to the stocks.

"What?! NO!" I said in a stern but quiet enough voice to where only you could hear me..

"Don't make a scene, you know you want it! I have seen the way you watch when they do the demonstrations! you can't hide that look in your eyes, that is what made me want you! And I WILL HAVE YOU!!"

My eyes get wide again, but you weren't wrong, I did want this, but not this way, and not right now! You point for me to bend into the stocks, and to not make a fuss. I do as you say, only because I don't want to make you look bad in front of everyone on your first night. You secure the top with the bottom, and I am now bent over displayed to the audience. I could hear the whistles, and the claps, everyone seemed to be enjoying this.You walk across the stage to the toy board where every tool imaginable is available for discipline. You grab the whip from its peg, and walk back over to me. I can't move much in the position I am in, so I try to keep still.

I hear the 'whoosh' through the air. contact.

"OWEEEE" I squeal.

"Oops I forgot something."

You go back to the board, and grab a gag and attach it quickly.

"That's better!"You chuckle.

The whip whooshes through the air again, and makes contact with the same spot it did the first time. My legs were kicking up and down, and I was biting the gag as hard as I could. 'crack, crack, crack' three quick snaps to my ass make me buck and scream from behind the gag. The audience is loving it! They are laughing and screaming for you to do more! five minutes had passed, and about twenty swats later you come around in front of me to see how im holding up. Tears and snot were running down my face, but at least my face was away from everyone and they couldn't see it.You look up to the audience

"I think she wants more!"

My head flies up to look at you, all I could do was glare. You knew whatI was thinking, but just winked, and told me to be good. You walk over to the toy board again, and put the whip back.You grab the nipple clamps, a small butt plug, and a riding crop. You come back beside me and flash the items to me, which makes me panic.

"calm" is all you say.

I have no choice but to obey, unless anyone knows of a good way to get out of the stock! yea, I didn't think so..

You kneel down next to me and starts to play with my breasts, caressing them, pinching the nipples slightly making them hard. My body was deceiving me! I was getting aroused, my juices were flowing and my nipples were pointed straight out.

"good girl"

You attach the first clamp, and wait for me to stop bucking before you tighten it, and then you dothe same with the other.you stand up and step behind me

"MMmm, what a naughty little girl enjoying her punishment! I don't think she has quite learned her lesson yet"

Everyone was cheering, and taunting you to let me have it, show her who is boss! Put her in her place!

You pick up the plug, and rub it up and down my pussy getting it lubed up. You then push it against my ass, and tell me to relax, and slowly push it into place. I felt full, and violated. Everyone cheered for more.You grab the crop and 'crack' across the plug. I was spitting through the gag, and if I didn't have one on, the room would have thought they were on a boat.

You crack the crop again across my thighs, and again onto my welt covered ass. Over and over the blows keep landing. I stop struggling and begin to wander, I couldn't feel the pain anymore, I couldn't hear the cheering, my head was floating. I didn't pass out, I was awake, but dreaming. I come back to you removing the gag, and telling me to open my mouth. Without thought, my mouth opens, and you shove your cock in.

"such a good girl"

I was exhausted, weak. You had hold of my hair, pumping fast down my throat. You did not cum in my mouth, but instead went around back and rammed your cock into my dripping wet pussy, and rode me for all it was worth. Good thing I was stuck in position, otherwise I would have been sliding across the floor you were ramming me that hard.

You slap my ass a few times and grab my hips, and thrust hard into me. Yout hrow your head back, and let out a groan of pleasure.You come back around to front, and tell me to clean my juices off of your cock. I had no fight, even if I did I wouldn't fight you anymore.You had me, and you knew it, that was your plan all along. You unlock the stock and take me to the middle of the stage, the crowd was cheering and clapping. Encore!

"Sorry ladies and gentleman, that will have to be saved for next time, gives you something to look forward to!"

You looks at me and smile, what time should I pick you up next week?

****

I am hoping to get a sequel out soon!

Published 
Written by JustaFriend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments