Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looks Can Be Deceiving - Part II

"Bret gets the chance to meet some of Jordan's friends"

32
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.8k words 3.8k words

The next morning, or rather, later that same morning, after a few hours of sleep, I woke to feel Jordan's silky hair tickling my abdomen, while her talented mouth bobbed up and down on my erect cock. When she felt me stir, she spared a glance up at me and somehow grinned, with my cock still down her throat. She then devoted her full attention to my cock, and within minutes, was swallowing a load of cum.

She slid her body up mine and kissed me.

I'd received my share of blowjobs before and had never kissed the girl afterward before she'd at least rinsed her mouth out. I realize in retrospect that this was unfair, but at the time, I didn't even consider protesting. Then I realized that Jordan hadn't swallowed all the cum. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, transferring some of my own cum in the process.

I swirled my tongue into her mouth and returned it to her. We passed it back and forth a few times before she pulled away and swallowed it down with the rest.

"Bret, have you ever tasted your cum before?"

"No, Ma'am."

"You don't know what you've been missing. I love the taste of cum, and yours is fantastic. Have you ever been with another man?"

"NO! Uh, I mean, no, Ma'am."

"Hmmm. I can respect that. I have nothing against homosexuality, but quite frankly, the idea of two men having sex with each other does absolutely nothing for me. Have you ever been with more than one person at a time?"

"No, Ma'am. Once, I petted with two sorority sisters, but they didn't let it go any farther than that. I think it was part of their initiation."

"So you wouldn't mind being with two women at once?"

Hmmm? What's this? "No, Ma'am. I think I'd like that a lot."

Jordan smiled at me, and kissed me again, tenderly. She then got up and had me follow her into the shower again. Once I'd cleaned up, and washed her as well, I began drying off. Jordan slipped me a small object. When I opened my hand, I saw that it was a tiny, stretchy pair of panties. She told me to put them on. I struggled to obey her. But they were so tight, I almost couldn't get them on. I didn't know where she got them from, because they were so small, they would have been just as uncomfortable on her. She told me that I was to wear them all day and to have them on when I came home that night. She told me that I could borrow her Cannondale, in the garage, to get back to my car. She handed me a key to the house and told me to be there when I got off work that night.

I rushed through clean-up that night.

When I finally pulled up in her driveway, I saw a dark green Pathfinder parked next to Jordan's black one. Wondering who it belonged to, I walked up to the door and nearly rang the bell before I remembered that Jordan had given me a key. I let myself in and found a note for me taped to the mirror in the foyer. It instructed me to remove all my clothes, except for my panties, to put on my collar, and to go into the living room. I obeyed the instructions, and then I followed the sound of music to the living room.

When I arrived, I was shocked to see Jordan seated at the bar with another woman. The reason I was shocked is that except for brassieres, both Jordan and her companion were nude. Jordan wore a black satin bra, while her friend's was red.

"Come here, Bret. I want you to meet Terri."

Jordan beckoned me to her with a finger, which she hooked through my collar possessively when I arrived at her side.

"This is the roommate I mentioned to you. She's finished up at the old house, and now she's here to stay."

Terri was just as beautiful as Jordan. She was about the same age, or maybe a year or two younger. She had glossy, black hair, hanging straight to just below her shoulders, while Jordan's dark mane was tousled, and hung halfway down her back. Also, while Jordan had flashing blue eyes, Terri's eyes were dark and slightly almond-shaped. Terri was about an inch shorter than Jordan, at about 5'9", and much more slender. Also, while Jordan was deeply bronzed all over her body, Terri's suntan was a lighter, more golden tone. Her pussy, I noted, was also shaven completely smooth. And again, there were no tan lines.

Jordan noticed my glance at her friend's pussy, and laughed.

"Oh, we don't like pubes at all. I wanted Terri to be here when you had yours shaved off."

I was pleased by my lack of reaction when mentioned that. She was also pleased.

"Good! You're getting the idea now. Whatever I say... Or now that Terri's here, whatever WE say, you'll obey. And you'll never argue because you'll never win. Does that bother you?"

"No, Ma'am. I'm happy to please you, and I have no desire to displease you."

"Good. Now that that's settled, say hello to Miss Terri."

"Hello, Miss Terri. I'm honored to make your acquaintance."

"My, he's an eloquent stud, isn't he?" Terri's voice had a delicate Southern accent to it. "Since there are the two of us here, now, we'll expect you to address us as Miss Terri, or Miss Jordan when it's necessary to address us at all. Otherwise, you'll call us both, "Ma'am". Understand, Bret?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. Now, be a nice boy, and eat my pussy."

Without hesitation, I knelt before Terri and plunged my tongue inside her slit. She quickly began to juice up and swung one leg over my shoulder to keep her balance. As I devoured her sweet-tasting pussy, she grabbed my collar with both hands and pulled me in deeper. She shuddered her way through one orgasm but didn't release her hold on me, so I kept up my tongue action until she came again, and again. Finally, after her fourth orgasm in perhaps ten minutes, she released me. Unlike Jordan, Terri climaxed quickly and recovered much faster.

"My, my, MY... Such a TALENTED young man! Jordan, my love, you've found us a STALLION!"

"Yes, love. He should be a fine addition to the family."

Jordan pulled me up by my collar and wrapped her soft hand around my erect cock. Giving me a few slow pulls, she smiled at Terri and winked.

"And he fucks like a TIGER!"

Terri studied my cock and tsked at the thick dark patch of pubic hair.

"His cock looks all right to me, but you can barely see it through all that nasty hair. I think we'll have Jacqueline shave him immediately."

"Jacqui, dear, come out here now."

Jordan looked over into the corner of the room. I followed her gaze and observed for the first time that a nude girl of perhaps 18 or 19 was kneeling there, her hands in her lap, and her eyes on the floor. She had been so quiet throughout all of this that I'd never suspected her presence. She had very blonde hair, and a dark, dark tan. Her rather large breasts were each pierced through her pink nipples with small gold hoops, and a small gold post winked from her hairless pussy lips. When she gracefully rose to her feet and approached us, I saw that she was quite tiny, perhaps 5'2" or 5'3", and couldn't have weighed even one hundred pounds. Around each wrist and each ankle was a thick, and sturdy-looking gold bracelet, or anklet. She also wore a black leather collar, with a small gold padlock. She smiled shyly at me and came to stand next to Jordan.

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Say hello to Bret, dear."

Jordan pushed her forward, her hand on the small of the diminutive girl's back.

"Pay attention, Bret, because this is how we greet people in our family."

Jacqueline stepped up close to me, her small breasts looked huge in proportion to the rest of her, and their nipple rings felt cool against my skin when she pressed them against my belly. Her hands came up to pull my hips forward, and her smooth mont rubbed against my thigh. She raised her lips for a kiss, and for the first time, I got a good look at her brilliant green eyes. When our lips met, she thrust her tongue into my mouth hungrily, then drew back.,

"Welcome to our house," she said.

She dropped her gaze again and then raised one dark, tiny hand to my cock, which was more erect than ever. The wrapped her hand cautiously around the thick shaft, and her lips made a small "O" when she saw that she couldn't close her fingers around it. She dropped her hand and shyly stepped back to stand at Jordan's side.

"Jacqui was helping Terri complete our affairs at the Maryland house," Jordan informed me. "I was quite lonesome without my beautiful little Barbie Doll."

My mind spun. Here I was, thinking all day about how lucky I'd been to find Jordan, (and about how sore my ass was, to be honest!) and considering her words about having sex with TWO women. Now I was naked, standing in front of three gorgeous naked women, one of whom had blown my mind the night before, another whom I'd just eaten to four orgasms, and a third whom I couldn't begin to figure out!

"Jacqueline, sweetheart, take Bret into the bathroom, and shave off all this disgusting hair."

Terri waved Jacqui and me away and continued her interrupted conversation with Jordan. Jordan nodded her head at me and then devoted her attention to Terri.

Jacqui took my hand and led me from the room. I was entranced by her perfect bottom as it bounced down the hallway in front of me. She led me into a large bathroom in a wing of the house I'd not seen before, and asked me to sit in the tub. I complied and then inquired about the arrangement.

"I began as Miss Terri's and Miss Jordan's maid, and they seduced me. It was so unbelievable! They asked me to become their Servant..." I noticed the capital on the word, "...and now I'm part of their family. Miss Jordan wants you to become one of our family, now."

As she was explaining all this to me, she was rinsing me with warm water, and lathering my chest and my cock. She began to carefully but swiftly shave off the offending hair. When she finished with my chest, I caught a glimpse of myself in a mirror. I had to admit, without the hair in the way, my chest did look more defined. Jacqui kept up her conversation in her soft, gentle voice, and somehow it didn't seem at all unnatural to be sitting nude in a tub while a breathtakingly beautiful girl shaved my body. When she started on my cock, she playfully stroked it a few times, eliciting a gasp from me. She apologized and said that my cum wasn't for her to waste and that she didn't wish to upset Miss Jordan or Miss Terri. She didn't seem to mind if I touched her nude cunt while she was shaving me, however.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

When she finished with my cock, and rinsed it clean, it seemed even longer and thicker than before. While I fondled her slippery cunt, she continued to shave me, working on my ass, and my legs. Suddenly, she paused, and holding the side of the tub, bit her lip and gasped as an orgasm swept through her. She kissed me when she'd finished cumming, and thanked me for the pleasure of my finger. Once she was done, she rinsed both of us clean and then rubbed some spicy-smelling oils into my skin. She explained that until I got used to keeping my body shaved, the oils would reduce the itching sensation. I didn't mind at all, particularly when she paid special attention to my asshole.

When we returned to the living room, Jordan and Terri had changed into attire more intimidating than the satin bras they'd worn earlier. Jordan was wearing a black leather bustier, which pushed her already large breasts up into monuments deserving of worship. She wasn't wearing any panties, but she'd put on some tall, black leather boots, which zipped up her legs to well above her knees. Black silk stockings peeked over the top of the boots. Terri was wearing a black leather brassiere with holes cut out to expose her pale, coppery nipples. Her smaller breasts were mouth-wateringly firm. She was wearing black silk stockings with high-heeled shoes. The 3" heels clicked on the tile before the fireplace as she walked towards us. I think she'd deliberately stood in front of the fireplace until we returned just to make that sound since the rest of the room was carpeted.

"Dear boy, is that your cock standing up so proud? It looks a damned sight happier now that it isn't hiding behind all that nasty hair. Come here and let Miss Terri touch you."

When I went to her, she drew her nails down the length of my erection, slowly.

"Yes, that's fine. But dear boy, you'd be wise to learn from Jacqueline, and keep your pretty brown eyes on the floor, unless we tell you otherwise."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, immediately lowering my eyes to her feet.

"Much better. Jordan, my love?"

"Yes, darling?"

"How long has it been since I had a real cock in my pussy? It seems like forever!"

"It has been a while, honey."

"Come with me, baby, and Miss Terri is going to see how well you can use that tiger of a cock."

She held my cock like a handle and started toward the basement. It never occurred to her that I wouldn't follow her, and it never occurred to me either.

When we reached the playroom, she pushed me back on the floor and tossed me ankle and wrist restraints. She watched as I clumsily put them on, and then, using lengths of chain, secured me to eyebolts fastened to the walls. When she finished, I was spread-eagled on the floor, my cock pointed at the ceiling.

"Now that's a pretty sight!"

She sat on my face and ground her fragrant pussy against my mouth. As I thrust my tongue into her cunt and lapped at her asshole, she twisted my nipples and grabbed my testicles in her tight fingernailed grip. Suddenly Jordan was there, with an egg-shaped device trailing a cord in her hands. She stuck the tube of lubricant into my ass, and squeezed a small amount into my rectum, then pushed the egg steadily forward until it popped in. Then Jordan pulled Terri's face forward into a passionate kiss and guided her lover's hips over mine. Jordan stroked Terri's clit rapidly, working her towards release, and then I felt yet another pair of hands at work.

Jacqui held my cock upright and began to slide the tip back and forth against Terri's cunt. I bit my lip and moaned in pleasure. Terri suddenly gasped as her orgasm hit, and Jordan simultaneously shoved her down onto my cock, which Jacqui held in position. Terri came violently and held onto Jordan as wave after wave of pleasure rocked through her. Once the tremors slowed, Jacqui slipped around behind Terri and sat on my legs behind her. She kissed and licked Terri's neck and ears, humping against her delicious ass, while her tiny hands stroked feather-light against Terri's breasts and down to her clit.

Jordan, meanwhile was strapping on the dildo she'd used on me the night before. As Jacqui began to guide Terri into a rhythmic grinding motion with my cock still up inside her, Jordan approached Jacqui from behind. Terri fell forward, supporting her weight on her hands to either side of my head. Jacqui continued to tug at her nipples, and stroke her clit, then suddenly gasped as Jordan entered her from behind. The three of them fell into a new rhythm, shifting back and forth, massaging and grinding against each other and my cock.

They paced themselves to reach orgasm together, and Jordan, not forgetting me, suddenly turned on a control switch for the egg in my ass. It came to life, buzzing and vibrating, and making me lose what little control I had left. I arched my back, and groaned as my orgasm ripped out of my cock. This set off Terri, who fell forward completely on top of me, thrusting her breast into my mouth. I instinctively started sucking on it, and she spasmed wildly through her own orgasm. I then heard Jacqui gasp and thrust herself back against Jordan's dildo as she experienced her own orgasm. Jordan came last, and gripping Jacqui's hips tightly, she threw her head back and groaned with satisfaction.

"Miss Jordan, would you please fuck my ass, now?"

I was shocked. I didn't think it possible for that huge thing to fit into Jacqui's small asshole. It looked like it would rip her apart, but Jordan merely grinned and after she'd recovered somewhat, she effortlessly hoisted Jacqui up in her arms. Positioning her over the same ottoman that she'd used to sodomize me the night before, she carefully lined the plastic cock up with Jacqui's tiny little puckered rosebud. Jacqui sighed, and actually pushed back as the thick head of the dildo penetrated her. Her head fell forward and she smiled as inch after inch of the dildo entered her. Finally she had it all inside her.

As I was about to ask her if she was all right, she lifted her head.

"Turn it on, Miss Jordan, please?" she groaned.

Jordan obliged, and started a gentle in and out motion in Jacqui's firm, tanned ass. She rested one hand on Jacqui's back, and plunged the other back behind her, fingering her own asshole. Suddenly, Jacqui gasped and trembled slightly. Then relaxed even further in the warm afterglow of her orgasm.

Jordan carefully withdrew and then swooped toward me where I still lay beneath Terri's comfortable weight.

"I've got to have his sweet ass again, darling."

Terri obligingly moved off me and unsnapped the ankle restraints from the chains that had held me. She then maneuvered herself on top of my face again and told me to clean her sopping pussy, while Jordan lifted my legs up and pulled the vibrating egg out of my ass. She aligned the slippery dildo against my asshole and shoved it in. She sawed in and out of my ass, tilting my hips up to more easily accommodate the abuse I was taking. Either Terri or Jordan grabbed my ankles and pulled them back over my shoulders. I was lost in sensations at that point. My mouth was full of Terri's and my own cum, and I was slurping it all down eagerly. Jordan was fucking the shit out of my ass, and I was loving it. Finally, Jordan cried out in orgasm and slid out of me.

Terri climbed off me, and tenderly unstrapped the harness from Jordan's waist., then lovingly slid into a 69 position. The two of them made love to each other, while Jacqui and I watched.

When they'd finally had enough of one another to take a break, she surveyed their "children", and smiled indulgently.

 

"Well, now. This is a beautiful picture. I can't remember the last time we had this much enjoyment on such short notice," Terri cooed.

She and Jordan stood up and with their arms about their waists, announced that they were retiring for the evening.

"Jacqueline, dear, straighten this room, and then you and Bret may enjoy each other's company for the remainder of the evening."

She led her lover out of the room and up the stairs, while Jacqui unfastened the chains that still restrained my arms over my head. She was about to help me remove the restraints but I stopped her and asked her to put some on as well. She smiled knowingly: She'd played that game before.

My stiff cock needed attention, but before I could even ask, Jacqui was on her knees before me, sucking my cock down to its base. Her tiny nose tickled my newly shaved belly. She took me like that about a dozen or so times, pulling back until my cockhead was almost out of her mouth, then plunging forward to engulf the full length of my erection.

Finally, she pulled away from me and tugged me down to the floor beside her. She rolled over on top of me and sank her juicy pussy onto my cock. I couldn't believe how tight she was. I couldn't believe that she could be so tight after the pounding she'd received from Jordan's strap-on. Her muscular control was unbelievable!

We fucked for only a few minutes before her hungry pussy demanded my cum. I erupted with a force that surprised me. I pulled out after the first wave of cum gushed out of my cock, and sprayed a thick white stream of cum up the length of my stomach, nearly to my throat. Jacqui caught the rest in her talented mouth and eagerly lapped up any that she missed. She licked a trail from my throat down to my still-quivering cock. With a mischievous grin, she swung her sweet little ass over my mouth while I was still panting from the effort, and ground her sopping cunt against my chin. I took the hint and slurped up the heady mixture of her delicious juice, and my own cum.

She pulled away before I could bring her to another orgasm, and lithely danced over to the cabinet. She deftly buckled on ankle and wrist cuffs and then dropped to her hands and knees. She crawled over to me, the picture of wanton sexuality, and slithered up between my legs, lightly dragging her pointy nipples up my thighs, across my sensitive abdomen, and finally drew small circles around my own hard nipples with her own. Then she sank down on top of me and writhed against the length of my body, her satiny smooth skin teasing my own newly shaved skin.

She whispered in my ear, "Help me to clean up the playroom and then we can play our own games in my room, lover."

Published 
Written by GCKern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments