Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Sierra Must Be Punished

"Their second date gets out of hand."

35
8 Comments 8
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"Vince isn't sure what to do with his new submissive girlfriend, but he's a fast learner."

I stood outside little Sierra's apartment door holding a present. Jewelry. The blue velvet box was small, but it wasn't cheap. I thought, for the twelfth time that day, that offering gifts was probably not the master strategy for a new dom and his submissive new girlfriend. 

"Don't be a fool," said one part of my brain. "She doesn't want presents. She doesn't need presents. What she needs is to be tied down good and tight so you can fuck the hell out of her."

But another part of my brain said, "Don't be such an asshole, Vince! Every woman loves presents. Even submissive little sluts who are potential mental cases."

"That's not fair," I said to myself. "Clearly little Sierra has some issues, but being submissive, even extremely submissive, doesn’t make her crazy."

Well, that decided it. I knocked on the door, firmly, like a boss!

The door opened immediately and there she was. My little Sierra. Medium length, brown hair, skinny body, surprisingly big boobs--at least they looked big on her tiny frame. She was wearing nothing but my dress shirt from our first date and a timid smile. She bit her lip and waited patiently. 

"You remembered," I said, meaning she remembered my rule that when we were together sexually, she was only to wear things I gave her, or nothing at all. "I am pleased," I said.

She smiled and wiggled.

I stepped in, closed the door behind me, then leaned forward and kissed her. Sierra kissed me back. A lot. She kissed me with an intoxicating intensity. I could smell her wet pussy. The wet-pussy smell was all around her. It permeated the entire room. 

I reached under her shirt and found the source of her lust. Her pussy was drenched. Dripping. I plunged two fingers inside her effortlessly. I pulled them out and circled her prominent clit. Her clit twitched. She thrust her clit forward, then pulled away and gasped. I pulled her back into my arms and stuffed my fingers back inside her. 

"Nice," I said. "I love it that you are so wet for me."

She moaned into my mouth and pushed her pussy down onto my fingers. I laughed and slid my fingers in and out repeatedly. I wanted them good and wet for what I planned next. 

I used my other hand on her upper chest to push her roughly against the wall behind the door. I thought I was too rough, but she gasped with delight and smiled. I moved my hand off her chest and around the back of her neck. I held her neck firmly so she could not move. 

Her eyes sparkled. 

I took my two dripping fingers out of her pussy, rubbed them on her lips, then shoved my dripping fingers into her mouth. She sucked them greedily--without question. 

I kissed her. I sucked my own fingers. I kissed her again, and we sucked my pussy-soaked fingers back and forth between us. 

"More," I said. It wasn't a question. 

Still holding her against the wall with one hand on the back of her neck, and my chest against her breasts, I slipped my fingers back inside her pussy. I watched her close her eyes. I felt her knees grow weak. I lifted her by the back of her neck and said, "No. You stand up." That got her attention. 

"Look at me," I said with my fingers inside her. "Look into my eyes."

Our eyes locked together while I finger-fucked her pussy slowly, deliberately, two fingers in and two fingers out. Then I removed those two fingers. I made sure my whole hand was wet with her pussy juice, then I reached back between her butt cheeks and rubbed all four fingers over her asshole.

"Look at me," I demanded. 

I wet my fingers in her pussy again and slid them all over her back door: each finger touching her butt hole; each finger hooking slightly and dipping just inside the opening. She started to tremble. 

"Yes," I said. "That's the tip of every finger, each one touching your asshole."

She spread her legs and I felt her hands leave my side. She reached behind her and pulled her tiny ass cheeks apart. This time, I gasped with surprise. Such a wicked, slutty little girl. So pretty. So innocent looking. So wanton. 

"Feel that?" I asked. 

She moaned. 

"No," I said. "When I ask you a question, you say, 'Yes, Master,' or 'No, Sir!' Got it?"

"Yes, Sir!" she said. 

"Very good,” I said. “Do you like that, Sierra? Do you like me touching your asshole? Do you want more?"

She closed her eyes and moaned. I thought I would have to discipline her, but then she answered me. "Yes, Master," she said. "Yes, Sir. Anything for you, Sir."

"Anything?" I asked. 

She nodded and kissed me and ground her asshole onto my fingers.

"Yes," I said to her. "Even this ..."

I pulled my fingers away from her ass. She gasped and opened her eyes wide. I stuffed all four of my fingers in her mouth. In and out of her mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she sucked my fingers intently.

"This one," I said, sliding my index finger between her lips, "I rubbed this one all over your asshole."

"These two," I said, switching fingers, "went the furthest up your ass." I slid my middle and ring finger into her mouth. 

"Even this one," I said, as I brushed the tip of my little finger across her bottom lip, then her top lip. "Even this one tickled your butt hole."

Then I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and I ran them through her hair. I wanted her hair to smell like her loins. With my hands gripping her hair, I held her firmly against the wall and kissed her full on the mouth. After a long moment, I kissed her less and less and let the passion ebb slightly. I let go of her hair, I used my hands to push her shoulders hard into the wall, and stepped back from her. I was panting with desire. Seeing my lust, she smiled shyly. 

I held up one finger to keep her pinned against the wall. She stood there, frozen, but her eyes glittered. I pointed to the little dinette table. 

I told her, “Get two towels from the bathroom, lay the towels on the table, then you lay on the table with your pussy toward me.” 

She squealed and ran off. I had a brief moment to worry about how I was doing. Honestly, I was looking for an excuse to punish her. She needed it. She wanted to be forced. She wanted to be disciplined. But my little Sierra was doing everything I wanted, gladly. My dick was so hard! There was one thing I wanted to try. It was something that no nice guy would ever ask of a good girl, but Sierra wasn't a good girl. She was a very bad girl who needed to be punished and used. A plan came into my mind and I smiled. 

Little Sierra ran back into the room and spread the towels on the dinette table. Then she hopped up on the table. Her dripping pussy was facing me, her hands firmly grasping her ankles. Her pose suggested she thought I was about to fuck her, but I wasn't. Not yet. 

Instead, I slowly took off my clothes and tossed them on a dining room chair. I pulled up another chair and sat down. Sierra looked down at me and frowned. She squirmed but in an uncomfortable way. That’s exactly what I wanted her to feel. I put my hands on the insides of her thighs. I leaned forward and blew air on her clit. She wiggled and tried to pull away. 

“Be still,” I said. 

She tried. I leaned forward and blew air on her asshole. She clenched her butt cheeks and squeezed my head with her thighs. She released her grip on her ankles and almost touched my head to physically stop me from licking her. I growled a warning. She whimpered. 

Here goes nothing, I thought. I reached up, forced her legs apart, and licked her firmly from her asshole, into her pussy, then up over her clit. 

Little Sierra grabbed my hair, pushed me away, and said, “No. Please.”

I pushed away from her. “Did you just tell me no? During sex?”

She groaned.

“You do remember from our first date, when we did your Yes-No-Maybe List? ‘If it pleases you’ still means yes.”

She nodded her head, then shook her head, then squeezed her eyes shut. 

Softly, I said, “Do you really want to stop having sex and renegotiate terms?” 

“No,” she whimpered. “But that’s my job.” She meant touching her clit, making her cum. 

“Are you telling me no, that I can't lick your pussy and ass whenever I want?”

“No,” she said. “I mean, if it pleases you, Master.” 

“Well,” I said, glad she was looking at the dining room ceiling and not my smiling face. “Now you’ve ruined the mood. Now, I’m going to have to punish you.” 

I stood up and pulled the chair out from between her legs. She locked her knees together and folded her arms across her chest. I thought she was going to cry, which was further than I wanted to go. 

I stepped forward and pried her knees apart. I grabbed her hips. I pulled her to the edge of the table and slid my cock inside her pussy: It went in halfway without any resistance. 

“I was going to rim your asshole, tongue-fuck your pussy and suck your clit.”

I eased forward and pushed my dick all the way inside her. Her pussy was so hot, I thought my dick might catch on fire. 

I looked her in the face and said, “Then I was going to fuck you in the pussy, nice and slow and steady, just to get you ready for a gentle ass fucking session, but not now.” 

I pulled my dick out of her pussy. 

Her heels accidentally slid off the table, but she lifted them back up and grabbed her ankles again. I saw that she had brought some Astroglide along with the towels. I grabbed the tube, slapped some on my dick, and shoved two wet fingers up Sierra’s ass.

She said, “Please!”

“Please what?” I asked. 

“Please don't hurt me,” she said, “I know I've been bad. I know I displeased you, but I can't help it. I just, it's so, just let me do it. Please? You can fuck my ass as hard as you want!”

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

“Don't patronize me, Sierra. Of course, I’m going to fuck your ass as hard as I want.” I pulled out my fingers and pressed my cock against her asshole. Her hot, wet asshole clenched and winked against my cock head. It felt awesome! “Your ass is mine,” I said. “You agreed. You said I could, and I need to be able to trust you.” 

My dick popped into her ass. 

“I decide what your punishment should be. A girl who can't keep her promises doesn't get to choose her own punishments.” I slid my dick halfway into her ass. 

She moaned and wiggled on the end of my dick. I smiled and shivered. 

Never before had I fucked a woman in the ass who wanted it so much. I tried anal once with my high school girlfriend, but she started crying when my cockhead entered her back door. On the other hand, Sierra craved it. Her rectum squeezed me and opened to me. It felt like her bottom was pulling my dick inside. I let her rectum pull me forward slowly, ever so slowly, until my pubic bone pressed against her taint. 

She gasped and trembled. 

“Do not cum yet,” I told her. 

She shook her head, took a deep breath, and shivered. She fanned herself and looked around the room. I gave her asshole a couple of slow, short strokes. Then I reached forward and grabbed her hands off her ankles. I pulled out my dick and pulled her up to a sitting position.

“That’s enough ass fucking for you,” I said. “Now it’s time for your punishment. Get on your knees, woman!”

She immediately complied, sitting on her knees and heels in front of the dinette table. As soon as she was down, I shoved my cock in her mouth. She sucked me without hesitation. She moaned. I groaned. I fucked her mouth while she stroked my cock and sucked my swollen dick head.  I took one of her hands from my cock and placed it between my ass cheeks. 

“Finger my ass while I mouth fuck you!” I said. 

She nodded and slid two wet fingers up my ass. I grunted, shoved her fingers in further, then pushed her away. I looked at the sofa. 

“On your knees, woman. Face down on the sofa. Spread your ass cheeks for me. Yes. Just like that!” 

Her asshole was right there in front of me, and it was winking, winking at me. I knelt behind her and slid my cock inside. She bucked her hips and thrust her ass against my cock. She immediately started to tremble. 

“Do not cum yet,” I commanded. 

She groaned in heavenly agony. I fucked her deeper. She gasped, opened her mouth, and sucked in the air. 

“Very good,” I said. “I like the way you fuck my dick with your asshole.”

I gave her twenty strokes then pulled out. She groaned. I pulled her up, then sat her on the sofa. I stood in front of her and immediately forced my dick into her mouth. She sucked it greedily. 

I said, “Don't forget my asshole, baby!” But she was already reaching around and probing my back door. 

“That is so fucking hot, Sierra. I love fucking you ass-to-mouth. I love having a girlfriend who loves me fucking her pussy and ass and taking my dick in her mouth. Finger me harder, baby!” 

I was half crazy with lust. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and kissed her square on the lips. She gasped and pulled away with a huge smile. Pointing to the breakfast bar, I said, “On the barstool. Hang your ass off so I can fuck you some more.”

She did as ordered: Hopping on the barstool, hanging her ass out. She wiggled her hips back and forth to tease me. 

I slid up behind her, squatted down, and drove my throbbing cock up into her clenching hole.  The angle was different. On the barstool, her rectum was even tighter. I thrust into her hard, then harder: ten strokes, twenty strokes. I could feel the tingle starting in my prostate.  I grunted and yanked my dick out of her ass. 

Sierra did not need to be told what to do: She hopped off the barstool, got on her knees, and took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me hard, she took me deeper, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and took my dick to the back of her throat. Pretty darned deep for such a tiny woman. I pushed her lips off my cock. I was gasping with lust and effort. 

“On the floor. On the floor now!” I said, pointing. “On your back. There. Yes. Show it to me. Show me your willing asshole.”

“Please, Vince!” she said to me. “Fuck me harder. Let me cum. Please please let me cum. I want to cum with your dick in my ass!”

I dropped between her legs, lifted her feet up, and set her ankles on top of my shoulders, then plunged my dick back into her willing hole. With my dick pumping in and out of her ass, I said, “Do it, baby! Rub your clit. Rub it. Cum with me, Sierra. I’m cumming. I’m cumming.”

She rubbed her clit furiously, while she bucked her ass up to meet my dick. 

The world dimmed. All I knew was lust and a suddenly rising, super-intense electric charge passing between us. My throbbing dick. Her clenching ass. My hardness. Her softness. My dominance and her total submission. Then cum, cum, cum! Both of us thrusting and grunting, clenching and cumming, twitching and jerking. God, it was incredible and it went on and on! 

Slowly. Slowly, we came down. Her feet came off my shoulders. My knees ached so I scooted them forward under her thighs. I realized poor little Sierra probably had rugburn on her knees and ass. We were both soaked with sweat. I caught her eye and we laughed. 

I said, “Your ass is drenched in my cum.”

She reached out and put her arms around my neck. With an effort, she put her feet up on top of my butt. She clinched my dick with her rectum. I groaned. She smiled. Sierra rubbed her damp hands through my hair and then flinched. 

“Oops!” she said with a jerk of her hips. “That's some of your cum dripping out of my asshole, Vince. So fucking sexy.”

Suddenly shy, I wanted to wipe her wet face with a towel so I could kiss her, but I could not reach one off the table without pulling out, and I wasn't ready to do that. 

“Kiss me,” she said. “Please kiss me, you nasty boy. I beg you.” 

So I did. I kissed her good and hard. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and ground my pubic bone against her clit. We both shivered. 

***

Two hours later, after a shower, and a naked cuddle with just a little vaginal penetration, we went out for an early dinner. It was a nice sit-down restaurant. As we ate, I realized it was decision time. 

We just had wild domination and submission sex. We had done things sexually that I didn't even know I wanted to try. Honestly, the sex was so wild that I was afraid my little Sierra might humiliate me by acting sexually submissive or totally slutty in public: Showing me her boobs or begging me to take her right there in the middle of the restaurant. 

I didn't need to worry. I knew Sierra from work. I should have trusted her, but having a highly charged, D/s sexual relationship was new to me. It turned out that Sierra in public was just like Miss Sierra at work. She acted just like the polite, reserved, girl-next-door I had asked out last week. 

On the other hand, knowing what I knew about her submissive side, I noticed that she wanted me to seat her, choose the wine, and order her dinner. If that's all my little Sierra needed to be happy, I could deal with it. 

So, what to do? Keep her? Keep her, but keep her a secret? Dump her? “One and done, baby. You are too crazy for me!” 

I looked into her beautiful eyes and made my decision. “Let’s go for a walk,” I said. 

So I paid, and we walked around the downtown sidewalks for a while. We walked silently, arm-in-arm, feeling the evening breeze, looking at the wispy, red, sunset clouds and the handsome displays in the storefront windows.

The concrete sidewalk changed to cobblestones. I stopped and turned little Sierra to face me. She glanced to the side, and I could see we were standing at the mouth of an alley. 

She looked up at me and said, “You’re not going to pull me into this dark alley and fuck me again, are you?”

“No,” I said with a smile. “Public sex is on my No-Thank-You List.”

“Oh,” she said. “Too bad.” 

She was joking, but I thought maybe not completely. I was okay with that. I pulled her close. She smelled wonderful, like sandalwood, and I loved knowing she would let me fuck her in any hole, at any time. A shock passed through my cock and a sigh escaped my lips. It was time to act on my decision. 

I said, “No more butt fucking for you tonight--probably--but I did get you this.” I gently pushed her away and pulled the little blue jewelry box out of my pants pocket. I handed it to her. 

“Open it,” I said. 

She seemed genuinely surprised as she popped open the blue velvet box.

“Oh, my God!” she said. 

“It’s not a wedding ring,” I cautioned. 

“No,” she said, gladly. “It's a collar.”

Indeed it was a tiny, silver band--wide and flat. 

She extracted the ring and read the inscription inside. “Owned.” She pushed it on the third finger of her right hand. Lucky me, it fit her perfectly. Sierra leaped forward and wrapped her arms around me. She buried her face in my chest and cried happy tears. Tears of relief. 

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” she said. “No one else gives me presents. No one else is so kind to me. Only you think of me always. Only you. So yes, of course, Vince! I will be yours, and you don't have to be mine, I know handsome men like you get to pick and choose, but so much yes to you, Vince. Own me. Take me. Make me do whatever you want. I will obey.” 

Then she kissed me and kissed me, and I kissed her right back. 

The End

Published 
Written by ChumbaPoxwally
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments