Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extreme Punishment

"I will NEVER embarrass my Mistress again…"

19
9 Comments 9
23.1k Views 23.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

With trembling hands, I unlocked the door to our condo. I knew She would be at work, but I had nowhere else to go.

Walking quickly to my room, I dropped my backpack, then stripped off the clothes I had left, and walked to my bathroom. Flicking on the light, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was in deep, deep trouble.

My pussy was shaved, which it hadn’t been when I left home. And written in black marker were the words “Nikki’s Cunt”. Quickly, I took a washcloth and soap, and tried to scrub it off, but all I did was to make it fade slightly. It would take days before I could get it off, days I didn’t have. That was the first, and perhaps, least of my transgressions.

Because I had let someone pick me up – at a coffee bar, no less! And I had stayed the night with her because she ordered me to. She was incredibly sexy, and our Domme/sub tendencies seemed to click right away. When she realized it, she immediately started pushing my buttons.

First, I had to remove my panties, and place them on the table. Then I had to unbutton my blouse, right there. All the way. Then I had to take off my bra. Right there. And place it on the table.

Then, when the server came with our order and he saw my bra and panties on the table, she told me, in a loud voice, to pick them up and put them in the bin with the rest of the trash. Which I did, blushing furiously. And feeling incredibly wet…

Then I had to accompany her home, walking upright with my blouse open, and without doing anything to cover my tits. My face was absolutely crimson the entire walk to her place.

And my ass matched that color shortly after.

It was a magical night – but one that I now seriously regretted. I knew I was going to regret it when it was happening, but I found myself powerless to say “no.”

So, I stayed out all night with a stranger – and hadn’t called or told my Mistress where I was. Nikki had ordered me to shut off my phone when she found out it would get me in big trouble. And though I was in anguish, I did as she commanded me.

Sighing, I dressed, and wandered into the kitchen, to get myself a glass of milk, and glanced at the calendar – and my blood froze.

Last night was the Munch! And I was supposed to be on display for Her.

Oh. My. Fucking. Lord. I was in serious shit.

I knew it wouldn’t get any better if I delayed, so I called Her, and started to explain where I had been, what I had allowed her to do to me, about the writing on my mound, and….

She cut me off, and told me to send a photo of my cunt to Her, then hung up.

My hand was shaking so hard, I had to try five times before I could get a decent image. Knowing it would probably result in me being kicked out on the street that night, I sent it to Her. I had badly disobeyed and humiliated Her. I had to face the consequences now, or else I had no chance of remaining Hers.

It seemed like hours before I heard from Her, but I knew exactly what She was doing. She was trying to calm down before calling me. I had seen Her do it before, and it is one of the reasons I worshiped Her as I do. She never disciplined in anger. She waited until She had thought things through before She acted.

Then my phone rang. My hand was shaking badly as I answered it.

“Do you want to remain Mine?” was the only thing she said.

“Please Mistress, I absolutely do, and…”

“Just answer my questions.”

“Yes, Mistress, please.”

There was a long pause.

“Are you willing to accept My punishment?”

I knew this was going to be bad, but had no choice but to say, “Yes, Mistress, with all my heart.”

There was another long pause, then I heard Her sigh, then say, “I will send you instructions. You are to follow them without the slightest deviation. Understood?”

“Yes, Mistress. It will be done.”

The line went dead.

I looked at the phone and noticed with detachment that my hand was shaking. Mistress was seriously pissed with me, and I would feel her wrath, even before she got home. Worse, she was absolutely right. My only solace was that she hadn’t just chucked me out. I knew then that she truly loved me. And that made it all worse, for I had seriously hurt her.

When the email came in, I quickly scanned it. Oh, fuck!

I read it again, more slowly, and if anything, it was worse. But I had no choice. I had fucked up, big time, I had wounded and embarrassed Her badly, and this was the only way I could ever crawl back into Her heart.

I didn’t have the luxury of even hesitating if I wanted Her to continue to own me. Whether I liked it or not – and I really did not – I had to do as She had ordered me.

I went into our bedroom, with Her big, king-sized bed, and my small, twin with the posts with anchors at the corners, and went to the toy chest. It was a chest of drawer with three drawers of dildos, nipple clamps, butt plugs, vibrators, ropes, chains, and virtually any other kind of sexual toy or implement you could imagine, most of them old, familiar friends.

I skipped all the usual ones, and looked in the top drawer for a small, white cardboard box, such as you might get from a jeweler with a pair of earrings. Finding it in a back corner, I opened it with shaking hands.

Inside was an eye bolt on the end of a metal screw. I put it back in the box, put the box on the bed, then stripped off everything I was wearing, including earrings, nail polish, my hair tie – anything I wasn’t born with came off. I was to be absolutely naked.

Next, I took my restraints, plus a specially marked, short length of heavy chain from the second drawer. And I found the largest butt plug in the collection, and added it, along with lube, to the pile.

Then I stripped all the sheets off of my twin bed and replaced them with a rubber sheet. I folded the cloth sheets into a big rectangle, and took them, the restraints, the chain, butt plug, lube, and the white box out into the entry way.

Kneeling down just inside the front door, I opened the box again, and with trembling hands took the eye, and carefully screwed it into the inset, matching screw hole. Now the eye stuck up just above the floor, about six feet inside the front door.

I placed the rectangularly folded sheets a little further inside from the eye, next to the eye bolt, but further away from the front door. Then I smoothed the sheets flat.

Next, I went into the kitchen, took the drinking glass, filled it to the brim with warm water, and drank it down without stopping, only pausing to swallow, then repeated the process with a second glass. I felt bloated, but I knew what was to come was worse.

I walked reluctantly back to the entry hall. I knew She could see me through the security camera, so I didn’t dare dawdle. I quickly, and with practiced motions, attached the restraints to my wrists and ankles, and the dog collar to my neck, snapping the locks closed around each one when it was firmly in place.

Now had I to stand on the sheets, facing the door, and with my head facing the eye bolt. I lubed up the butt plug, holding it up to the camera so she could see that it was the longest, fattest, and heaviest one we owned, then I turned it upright, and kneeled down over it, letting the weight of my body force the plug up my ass. I didn’t dare slow down, even though it hurt, and didn’t stop until it popped into my ass, secured by the bulge near the bottom. There was a frowning skull on the circle sticking out of my butt.

We had never used this plug before, and it both hurt, stretching my asshole wide, and made me feel uncomfortably stuffed, especially with all the water I had drunk. This was not like my usual butt plugs, which were there to tease and remind me of my bondage to Her will. This plug had one purpose: to humiliate and punish. Before today, She never had cause to use it.

Next, I clipped my ankle restraints together, then leaned forward, took the length of heavy chain, clipped one end to the eye bolt, and the other to my dog collar. I was now fastened so I couldn’t move my head more than about six inches off the floor.

Finally, I reached back, and with some difficulty, fastened my wrists to my ankles on each side.

I was now locked into a folded position, and could not move, on top of the sheets.

I tried to lay my forehead on the floor, but the eye bolt was directly below my chin, and I could not get comfortable. I could move slightly to one side or the other, but it put a strain on the muscles of my neck on one side or the other.

I found that all I could do was to shift position, to try to ease one set of muscles or another, but could not get comfortable.

There was nothing to do, nothing to see, nothing to hear, and I was stuck in a difficult, awkward, and ultimately painful position.

I do not know how long I waited for Her to come home. What I did know was the pressure of needing to pee kept increasing, yet I knew I was not allowed to pee under any circumstance.

I was intensely miserable, and it was getting worse with every passing second. Worse, it was boring, and there was nothing to distract me from my extreme discomfort.

By the time the front door opened, I was sweating, panting hard, and squeezing my sphincter muscles as tightly as I could. I heard Her heels on the floor outside the door, the key in the lock, then the door swung all the way open – and stayed open.

She walked around me, for I was blocking the entry, and stopped so that I could see Her shoes. I tried to move and lick Her shoes, but the chain brought me up short. I knew better than to say anything until She gave me permission, so I kept panting and grunting.

JosetteBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosetteBeauty

“What a disgusting sight. I hope the neighbors don’t walk by and see you like this.” And She turned and walked away, leaving me in full view of anyone who walked by our door, even leaving me at their mercy, should they decide they wanted to do something to my helpless body.

I was now humiliated in addition to being intensely, painfully uncomfortable, and blushed deep crimson. And it got worse when I heard someone walk past the door, then stop. They backed up and stopped again. I heard a sharp intake of breath, a low whistle, then they walked on again.

My face was bright crimson. I wondered who it was, whether I knew them, and how I could face anyone on this floor without wondering if they were the one who had seen me being punished like this.

No one else walked by, and finally Mistress returned. Her feet were bare now, and She closed the door, so I guessed She might be naked. I knew better than to try to look at Her without permission, so just tried to stay as still as I could, although I continued to pant.

She kneeled down in front of me, sitting on her heels, knees spread. “Look at me,” She commanded. I looked up as best I could, but all I could see was Her beloved cunt, the one She had so often commanded me to worship with my tongue and lips. “Now watch.”

She started to finger Herself, slowly, teasing me. She used both hands, spreading Her fingers wide around Her labia, flattening Her hands and rubbing down Her legs, outside of Her crotch, then up along Her pussy, massaging it with Her fingers as She slowly moved Her hands up.

She continued to make love to Herself with Her hands, but with agonizing slowness while my neck started to ache from looking up, and my pussy got steadily wetter and wetter, even as I clamped down hard to keep from peeing. I felt such conflicting emotions: extreme arousal from watching Her masturbate, incredible frustration and shame that I was not the instrument of Her pleasure, enormous discomfort from holding my sphincters closed, and unbelievable bloating from the contents of my bladder, and the butt plug shoved up my ass.

Now She was rapidly massaging her clit while simultaneously finger-fucking herself, and I could hear Her breathing hard.

Finally, She came. Her moans and cries were torture to me as I could not help Her cum, even as I was helpless to help myself.

And when She came, She squirted, as she often does, but this time She squirted over my hair and into my face. I burned with shame, knowing this was part of my humiliation. And I was helpless to wipe my face, so it dripped down, rolling down my face, neck, and cheeks, and onto the floor. But worse was to come.

When She finally calmed down, and Her breathing returned to normal, She stood up over me, straddling my body, facing the door as I was. She stood still for a moment, then grunted slightly. Then I felt a warm trickle on my back, then a steady stream, and I felt Her urine running down from the top of my back, and into my hair and onto my neck. She moved forward, and urinated all over my hair, then ordered, “Turn your face to the right, and open your mouth.”

I did, and was rewarded by Her pee flowing around and partly into my mouth, over my nose, and dripping onto the floor. Some of it ran up into my left nostril, and I struggled not to flinch or turn away.

Finally, the stream stopped. The urine continued to drip off my face. Its acrid odor filled my nose, and its salty, bitter taste assaulted my tongue.

“Close your mouth, you look like a fucking idiot.”

I snapped my mouth shut and waited.

She leaned over until the side of Her face lay on the floor, and She was looking me in the eyes. She frowned. “Now thank me.”

For the first time since I had hung up the phone, I spoke. “Thank you, Mistress for pissing on me, and for punishing me. I am a worthless piece of shit, and I am grateful You are giving me a chance to atone, to be owned by You.”

Her mouth quirked. “I haven’t finished punishing you – yet. And I may forgive you – if you continue to obey my orders. Will you?”

I was panting with the need to pee, “I will try, my Lady, but I’m not sure I can hold off peeing.”

She stared at me for what seemed forever. “Are you sure you want me to forgive you?” she finally asked.

“Please my Lady, yes. Please!”

“If you pee before I allow it, we are finished. Clear?”

I panted, the finally said. “Yes, Mistress.”

She got up and padded away.

I don’t know how much longer I lay there. All I could do was to think of holding my sphincters closed, and started grunting with each breath. Nothing else existed in my world but the need to not pee.

Finally, I heard Her shoes on the floor, coming towards me. She came around in front of me, and stopped with Her shoes just within reach of my mouth. I immediately started licking and kissing Her shoes, and started crying. If I could just hold on, She would forgive me.

How long She let me do this I don’t know, but finally, finally she said, “You may pee now.”

With a groan, I tried to unclench my sphincter muscles, but they cramped, and nothing happened. Desperately I pushed and grunted, and then, finally, a tiny dribble ran from my pee hole down my front, and along my left leg until it hit the floor. Then another little rivulet, and finally a flooding torrent.

“Stick your ass up in the air. Let the pee run down your front.”

I immediately stuck my ass up, so that now the pee ran down my torso, dribbling off my stomach and reaching my chest, dripping off my tits, soaking the sheets beneath me.

Then the torrent slowed, and finally stopped. I waited, ass up.

Then the cane hit me with a violent snap. I was so surprised I almost cried out, and stopped myself just in time, biting my lips hard.

Again and again She stuck me, sometimes on one cheek, sometimes on the other, then the thighs, legs, and even upper back. My ass and legs were a mass of pain, and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter.

She knew me so well that stopped just before I could cum. Then shifted her position, and I felt the flogger on my pussy lips, and knew I was in for even more.

She knew precisely what she was doing, and what she needed to do to cause me maximum pain without doing any lasting physical harm, and without allowing me the surcease of cumming – and she did it to the max. I writhed and tried to get clear, but I was stuck like a bug pinned to a blotter, and the pain continued. I was desperate to beg to be allowed to cum, but I knew that was a mistake I could not afford.

Finally, that stopped too. She shifted again. I heard her open something, then she poured something on my ass – and the pain I thought I had felt exploded! I learned later it was habañero oil, but at the time all I could do was writhe with excruciating pain.

She rubbed it into my ass, and around the outside of my pussy, then stopped. I heard her pull off and drop a rubber glove by my side.

She squatted down beside me, and listened to me pant and moan. I would have thrashed about with the pain if I could, but I could barely move.

“Now, apologize.”

“Mistress, I am truly sorry, more sorry than you can know. I deserve everything you have done to me, and much more. If there is anything else I can do to atone, please, please let me do it. More than the pain, it is the fact that I have disappointed you than hurts. Please, Mistress, please forgive me, please!”

She smirked at me. “You’re not done yet, but we can move past this part of your punishment.”

Gradually, at a leisurely pace, she unclipped my restraints, with the chain being unclipped from my collar last. “Stand up,” she commanded.

I have no idea how long I had been chained in that position, but I know that standing up was a gargantuan challenge. My muscles screamed at me, and I had cramps in several places. Finally, though, I stood more or less erect, urine and cum dripping off me onto the sheets.

“Pick up the sheets and follow me.”

The sheets were soaked with my urine, as well as some of Mistress’ cum, so I gather them so they wouldn’t drip all over Her floor, and waddled after Her as my ass was stuffed with the butt plug. She led me into the bedroom, and stood next to my bed.

“Now, make the bed.” And She crossed her arms and waited.

I was shocked, then realized She intended me to sleep in piss-soaked sheets. I painfully made the bed, getting the piss and cum all over my hands, and still dealing with the excruciating pain on my ass and pussy.

“Pull the top sheet down.” I did as she bade me.

“Get in and lie on your back.”

I did, gingerly, trying to avoid putting pressure on my ass – and failing.

She quickly secured me into a spread-eagle position, locking my limbs tight. I could not move my ass more than a few inches in any direction, but the pain was enormous.

She pulled the top sheet up slightly over my nose so I was breathing in the smell of piss and cum.

Then she turned out the light and left.

I burst into tears, and sobbed uncontrollably, until finally, improbably, I fell asleep.

 

The next morning, She was wonderful to me, releasing me, helping me to the bath, tending to my pain, and helping me to get clean. She kissed me and told me how proud She was that I had accepted Her punishment, that She was pleased I wanted to be owned by Her so much. I wept with joy and gratefulness, and kissed her hands repeatedly.

It was days before she allowed me to touch her pussy again, and weeks before she allowed me to cum again, but I didn’t care. She loved me, and owned me, and I was Hers, and that was all that mattered.

And I knew I would never embarrass Her again.

Published 
Written by JamesLlewellyn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments