Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Megan’s Transformation Into A Hotwife - Part 3

"Megan continues expanding her Hotwife experiences with BBC anal sex"

83
57 Comments 57
43.1k Views 43.1k
5.2k words 5.2k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Soon, Derreck said, “Let’s get into the shower again. You must be tired, and George looks like he is ready to take you home. Right, George?”

“Whatever Meg wants, but I am ready to get dinner.”

I told Derreck to go get the shower hot and I would be there shortly. I wanted to talk to George privately first.

“So, Sweetheart, how do you feel about today? Did you enjoy it the way you expected to?” I said, walking over to him.

He stood up, held me, and said, “Well, watching you experience what you did was incredible. Drizzling his cum on your lips and down your tongue was about the hottest thing I have ever seen! I know mine is thin and kind of watery, so you could never do that with me, but damn, what else is there, deep down inside you? Don’t try to answer. Anyway, I jerked-off three times, and enjoyed every one. This proclivity of mine is really unexplainable, but never-the-less, real. All in all, it was positive for me.”

Returning his hug, I told him, “I ask because I really enjoyed it. I still love you dearly, but I have a desire for Derreck. I have no idea how long that will last, but you need to know it is strong. He will never replace you, but this is your last chance to stop it. If you let me go on, you will, most likely, be sharing me for as long as he wants me. Plus, who knows what else the future might hold, as I further explore this side of me.”

He went on to say he believed in me and our love. He wanted me to go on, if that is what I wanted. I reiterated that it was, but this was his last chance to stop me. I had changed. Passions had risen to the surface that I did not expect. They would be extremely hard to put away; this was his last chance to put the genie back in the bottle.

He again said he wanted me to go ahead, to follow my desire, adding that his passions had been released also; this was good for both of us in different ways. He did ask if our sex life would continue as before, and I assured him I had no intention of cutting him off or denying him. I did warn him that there might be conflicts regarding when I was available, and those would be resolved by me.

Convinced he really wanted this new order of our life, I said, “Okay, I accept and understand, as best as I can, your reasons. So now I need to tell you that I am going to invite Derreck over for dinner on Wednesday. We will be having sex in our bed. Last chance. You know what I mean.”

“It is fine. I like him. I will look forward to Wednesday.”

We kissed briefly and parted, with me heading to Derreck and the shower. As I arrived, he stepped into the hot stream of water and held out his hand to me; I happily took it.

Once again, we made sure all parts of our bodies were clean, which brought me more pleasure, however, I had to hold him back a bit. I realized how sore my pussy was, especially my clit; they were in no condition for any heavy-duty massage. After we stepped out and were drying off, I asked him if he wanted to come over Wednesday night for dinner and me.

“That would be perfect. I will be totally recharged by then, and looking forward to seeing you again so soon. You really are special to me, I hope you know.”

“Yes, I do know. I feel the same about you. I was just talking with George about this whole situation. He says he enjoys it, and does not want me to stop. He likes you, he said.”

“Well, I like him also. I told you I am not a home wrecker. I have tried to make him a friend and will continue to do so. And by the way, I take it from your reaction to my thumb that you enjoy anal sex?”

I snapped him with the towel. “Ow! What was that for?”

“You really are a devil, you know! I knew you were spending more time than an average guy in your situation would spend with George. I almost felt ignored a couple of times. And now you want to fuck me in the ass, probably right now, if you could.”

“And what is wrong with either of those things?”

“Well... Probably nothing, but you are just too clever and cunning.”

“I like to think ahead. It is just for the benefit of your marriage and our pleasure.”

“I know, I know. You are a wonderfully masterful guy, and my emotions have me somewhat mercurial right now. Forget it and kiss me.”

We held each other tightly—our lips once again locked in an ardent exploration. We finally broke apart and began to walk out to the bedroom.

“No more affection displays. George has seen enough today.”

“Understood.”

As I began to get dressed, he went over to George and engaged him in more guy talk. I really was happy he was doing this; including George as much as possible was important to me, at least at this point.

With little to put on, I quickly dressed, and then had to wait for the two of them to finish their conversation. It wrapped up. George and I headed to the door and out to our car. I looked back to see Derreck, wet towel wrapped around his waist, watching us leave. Lots of preparation before Wednesday, I thought.

We did not talk too much on the way home. I was tired, sore, and still a bit mystified by George’s revelation, and my subsequent, mind-boggling, behavior. I closed my eyes and was soon asleep. I was startled when we arrived home; it seemed only a few minutes had passed.

We had dinner, and I tried to watch TV with George, but could not keep my eyes open. I went to bed, sleeping until 10:00 AM. I never heard or felt him come to bed.

The next day passed uneventfully. After dinner, I asked him if he was up for some fun.

“If you are talking about sex, then absolutely!”

“Great, me too!” I said, with enormous delight, spilling everything out in one long burst of words. “I have a plan that you need to be part of; it will give us both considerable thrills and excitement. I want to do anal with Derreck; I need to be as ready as I can for his invasion back there. So... please be my Sweetheart and take me, back there, as often as you want, for the next three days. Each time, use that large, silicon dildo back there, the one you use in my puss sometimes. I want to get accustomed to its size in my ass. Are you down for this?”

“Are you kidding me? Absolutely! Let’s get to it now,” he said.

Obviously, he was more than happy, and I was done talking about the road he—we—had chosen, so we headed for the bedroom.

We were both quickly naked. I sucked, licked and kissed his cock for a bit, to get him fully charged and my juices flowing. Then, on my knees, he lubed me and himself, allowing him to easily slide into my ass. We had been doing this for several years, originally at his request. I had become very used to it, in fact, I loved it—often cumming from it.

George gave me two orgasms before he stiffened and spewed into me. I felt guilty because I was thinking about Derreck as he emptied his load. My world had definitely changed.

“Oh, Baby, that was great! I love your ass. Shooting my hot cum in there is heaven.”

“You know I love it. You started me down this road. You insisted, I resisted, you persisted, I relented. I became your butt slut, and soon I will be Derreck’s. Now, get the dildo and start to condition me.”

He promptly produced our toy, lubed it and me, and then began the gentle process of slowly working it into me. After a bit of initial pain, relieved by relaxing my muscles, it felt fantastic.

In short order, he was able to pull it fully out and reinsert it with no pain. “Amazing, my Dear. You are staying open so it can easily slip back in.”

“Keep it up. It feels great. I want to be able to take it like that with Derreck. He is bigger, you know.”

“Uh, yeah, I have noticed that,” he said, laughing.

I began to rub my clit as he fucked me with it. “Faster now, I am going to cum! Oh yes, yes, now! Ahhh...”

I was surprised at how easily I had taken it back there. Up until that point, we had only used it in my pussy. It gave me hope that, with more practice, things would go easier than I had anticipated with Derreck.

“After a shower, I am going to stay in bed, watch some TV, and fall asleep. Let’s do this again in the morning, Babe.”

“I am always ready, so morning sounds good. Your ass is so tempting and awesome. Derreck is one lucky guy. I am glad that I was your first, and now I get to enjoy it in another way.”

After Saturday and Sunday with Derreck, and now this time with George, I recognized a major difference between them. He was more lovey-dovey; Derreck was direct, aggressive, and a bit domineering—all things, I realized, that I loved and wanted.

The next morning was pretty much a repeat of the previous night, with a couple variations; I let George fuck my puss before he did my ass, and then he used the dildo harder and deeper. I was on my back the whole time. His use of both my openings, giving me several climaxes.

I know I probably do not sound like I was terribly excited by the morning's activities—I wasn’t—and I felt somewhat bad about that, but it was Tuesday. Derreck was coming over tomorrow; that is what occupied my mind. All my passion and excitement was focused on him; it was going to be only my second time being taken by him. I was wild with an overwhelming hunger to have him again—a desire that I was trying to restrain, both for George’s benefit, and for my own sanity.

To make it even harder to bear, he was sending me several texts every day: “Are u stayin wet for me? Can u feel me deep in you? Is your ass ready? I love your BJ’s. You need more marks. M-bate 4 me!” They went on and on, teasing, prodding me, messing with my mind. I tried to not read them, but could not help myself. It felt so good to be so wanted.

Thankfully, George went to play golf with his friends, and I went to the mall to find just the right thing to wear tomorrow night. I went through everything: lingerie, shorts and top sets, party/club wear; nothing struck me as giving just the right visual impact. As I was walking through swim-wear, I saw a sheer, white, gauzy beach cover-up. It was about mini-skirt length, blousy, short sleeves, with a scoop neck. It was perfect! With nothing on underneath, it would reveal and hide my body as I moved. Mission accomplished.

I arrived home with time to assemble and cook my meatballs, and put the finishing touches on my homemade spaghetti sauce. Tomorrow, I would make the pasta—a simple dinner for Wednesday, made with love... for whom? That was the question.

That night and Wednesday morning, George and I had sex—they were variations on the theme of getting me ready for Derreck. Even though it had only been four long days, I was thrilled that Wednesday had finally arrived. I know George was also excited. I still could not fathom what motivated him, but I no longer cared. My road was set.

The day dragged. I cleaned and re-cleaned everything; set the table, using our best china; went through all our CD’s to find just the right music. I tried to take a nap; that was fruitless. Finally, it was time to get ready: first a long, soaking bath; followed by my best body lotion; hair worn down, with some curl added. I settled on a pair of plain, black sandals, and my new top, and wore the same red lip gloss as before.

When I came out of the bedroom, George said, “My God, Meg! You are the most beautiful, sexy woman I have ever seen! He might just cum in his pants from the sight of you.”

“Thank you, Sweetie. You really are a sweetheart. I hope you enjoy tonight as much as I am going to.”

Before he could say anything further, the doorbell rang. I motioned to him to stay in the living room and went to the door. After a deep breath, I opened the door with a smile on my face. There he was, in a beautiful charcoal pin-stripe suit, with a bottle of wine in one hand, flowers in the other. I thought I would melt into the floor.

“Hey, Megan! Wow, hotter than I remember, and I thought that was incredible.”

“The flowers are beautiful, and thanks for the wine. It will be perfect for dinner. Let me take them.” I quickly took the wine and flowers, putting them on the entry table, and almost bounced into his out-stretched arms. We locked in an intense kiss as he held me up, both my legs curled up from the floor.

He slowly released me, and I gently slipped back to the floor. Titillatingly, his hands rubbed up and down my body, finally halting at my boobs. He cupped them, and toyed with my nipples—squeezing, rolling, and pulling them through the thin fabric of my cover-up.

“Oh God, Derreck,” I moaned, as my knees got weak, “I want you right now. Let’s skip dinner.”

“I worked all day. I need to recharge my batteries so I can give you my most vigorous attention, especially your ass. I have been looking forward to that since Saturday.”

“You are a devilish rogue! You just want to watch me getting further soaked and steamy, as you coast through dinner.”

“I do love watching your hard nipples,” he said, as he spun me around and smacked my butt. “Dinner smells terrific. I can’t wait.”

I felt one drop of nectar fall to my thigh as I led the way to the dinning room, where George was waiting. They shook hands like old friends, and, after some preliminary greetings, started talking about baseball. I was super horny, and a bit angry, but I should have expected it; it was Derreck’s M.O. So, half naked, I put dinner on the table, and we enjoyed the fruits of my labor.

Derreck kept the conversation going in whatever direction he wanted. His eye contact was split three ways: George, me, and my nipples; at least I received two-thirds of his attention.

DemiBarnett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DemiBarnett

I knew exactly what he was doing, but I still wanted all of his attention.

When we finished, and there was nothing left but wine, he stood, saying, “George, would you clean up so I can go into the living room with Megan?”

George readily agreed. Derreck held out his hand to me and had me lead the way. I looked back at my chair, there was a small puddle where my pussy had been.

“That is an amazingly sexy garment you are wearing. It shows just enough to keep a guy hard,” he said, undoing his pants and letting them fall, as he sat on the couch. “Now, my sweet enchantress, get on your knees and suck my cock.”

I had pulled down his boxers and was blithely licking and sucking as I heard George come into the room and sit. Paying him no mind, I continued servicing Derreck’s wonderful black whopper. I was getting closer to taking it all, but his thickness stymied me. As my head was moving, he was gently running his hands through my hair. His touch only added to my ardent arousal.

My right hand had moved from his cock to my clit. I was squirming from my self-inflicted carnal delight. When he noticed what I was doing, he told me I could not cum, only delight in my lust and desire; just go to the edge, but no further.

My mind was reeling. Who was he to tell me what I could and could not do? He was Derreck, the man I would do almost anything for, the man I desperately wanted, the man who would take me to carnal raptures only he could provide. I did not allow my orgasm.

Soon, he pulled me up. I was relieved of my cover-up, and sitting on his lap, my sodden, slippery labia pressed against the base of his hard, upright organ. Each of his thumbs and forefingers grasped a nipple, hard. He twisted and stretched them, the pain and pleasure streaming through me, competing with each other.

I threw my head back, “Lord, you have me in an enthralling limbo! Take me—use me—fuck me—breed me—just get me off! I need to cum!”

His hands moved to my hips. He raised me until his cock, wet from my juice, fell back between my lips, perfectly poised below my opening. Slowly, he let me down on it. Once again I felt the wonderful stretching as he gradually penetrated deeper and deeper into me.

“Ohh my fucking god! Yes, yes, that is what I need!” I shouted. “I love that huge, black fuck-stick!”

Impaled on him, my hips started quickly moving back and forth. My clit was rubbing against him as his cock moved deep inside me. My legs started trembling first; I could not have stopped them if I wanted to. Then the orgasm shook my whole body.

“God damn, Derreck! Damn, damn, damn. Hold me tight. Tighter! I can’t believe it; I can’t believe I am so fucking affected by you.” I felt his muscles change, as if he was going to move, “Don’t you move! Not one fucking little bit, until I say it is okay.”

“Can I talk to George?” he asked.

“Yes, you can talk to George,” I said petulantly.

“George, do us a favor. Go in the bedroom and see that the bed is ready. I want to carry her in there.”

Off he went and was back shortly. “Everything is ready for you,” he reported.

“Thanks, George,” and to me, he said, “Hang on tight, we are moving locations.” Up I went, arms and legs locked around him, prodigiously and wonderfully speared.

On our way to the bed, he said, “By the way, thanks for the great BJ. You are really quite good at that, probably the best I have ever had.”

I started giggling, “Maybe I should add that to my resume. With the right boss, it would get me the job for sure.”

We entered the bedroom. George was in a chair in the corner of the room. Derreck held me tight as he slowly laid me on my back, still deep in me. I happily let my arms and legs flop to the bed. He stayed upright, between my legs, and gradually began to withdraw from my coochie, as he sometimes called it.

“No, no, don’t pull out! I just got you in there,” I said, with dismay.

“I want to do something else first.” Seeing my consternation, he went on, “Don’t worry, it involves orgasms for you, and fun for us both.”

I relaxed, determined to leave things in his control. So far, everything had worked out very well with him in charge, well... mostly in charge.

He began a soft, slow, gentle patting of my clit with his hard shaft. The sensation was fantastic. Quick, little thrills of fiery passion surged from my pussy. I closed my eyes and reveled in every stroke.

At first, I did not really perceive the increase in the speed and strength of his pats. But soon, my little thrills became bigger thrills, as his pats became slaps. My body reacted. I was breathing quicker. The thrills became wanton, carnal sensations, running through my body. An orgasm was quickly building as his blows became hard, fast smacks.

It hit suddenly, my legs quivering, a shudder running through me. “Yes, yes, I am cumming! Ohh... damn, yes!”

My clit was abruptly super sensitive. Gasping for air, I had to twist away from him; I could not take anymore. Then, I slowly rolled back, holding my arms out to him. “My God, that was stunning! It crept up on me, and then hit so fast. Damn, what an orgasm!”

As I was saying that, he sank down, kissing me as I finished. I held him tight and felt his cock moving to enter me. It soon found its target, and began spreading me open as it invaded my tunnel. I briefly looked over at George. He had his cock in his hand and never saw my glance.

He stopped less than half way in. “Do you want me?”

“God, yes!”

“Tell me what you want.”

“You! I want your big, black dick fucking me—fucking me hard and deep!”

“Who owns your cooch?”

“You do. You own all my holes. I am yours to use.”

“That’s my girl,” he said happily, as he pushed fully in.

“Pound me, Derreck! Make me cum and cum. I want to be lost in a sea of orgasms. I want your cock to be the center of my world.”

It did not take long for that to happen. His powerful pummeling soon had me cumming as relentlessly as a spring river runs. Anything else was just background noise. I was lost in my own mind. I could hear somebody screaming and crying in joy. Was it me? Was it my body, shuddering and trembling? Once again, time had vanished.

The next thing I remember was, “Ooooh, yes! Flood me with your love juice. I love it!”

His discharge brought me back to reality. He was holding me tight as my body calmed down and my mind came back to this world.

He looked in my eyes, as, little by little, he began to pull out of me. “I know, Sweet-thing, but I need to lie down for a bit.”

When he was out and on his back, I turned and rested my head on his shoulder. I looked for George, but could not see him. Then I heard him in the bathroom, probably cleaning himself, I guessed. My mind went back to Derreck.

“You know what is coming next, after we rest a bit, right?”

“My ass.”

“Right. Now it is mentally mine, but I want it physically also.”

“And I want you to have it. You have made me your sex slave, and I want you to have all parts of me. I am a different woman than I was a few weeks ago. I don’t know where it will all end, but I want you in my life for as long as we want. I hope George can live with the woman he liberated through his fantasies.”

I had been holding his cock while we talked. I loved its feel. It radiated a power, an animal sexuality. Even though I know I am a strong, independent woman; when I was with him, I was in his thrall.

After some time had passed, where we just laid quiet, I was ready for more. I moved down between his legs, starting to lick and tease his already hard manhood.

He grinned, and laughingly said, “I guess you are ready for round two.”

I laughed also, saying, “As you please, Master.”

“On your knees then woman, and we will see how ready you are!”

He moved to give me room in the center of the bed. I planted myself on my knees, my head down on the bed. Quickly behind me, he began rubbing his black rod up and down my slit, my swollen lips coating each side of it with my sweet nectar and what was left of his jizz.

I felt his now familiar head enter and begin to stretch me. He wasted no time plunging to his full depth and beginning full-length, slow strokes.

“Oh I love those slow, deep thrusts. I feel so dominated and overwhelmed by your strength. Do me. Do me like that, please!”

I think he instinctively knew I needed the easy, tender coitus to prepare me for our next “first time”. I just hoped that I was bodily ready for it.

I luxuriated in his tender penetration of me. Going so slowly, I could feel so much that was lost in hard, fast sex. It was exquisite. The orgasm was building in me. My pelvic muscles were tightening, the indescribable feeling was developing.

“Cumming soon. Please don’t change anything, you are perfect! I love your cock in me, filling me incredibly full. Almost now... Yes! Oh God, yes. Perfect!”

It rippled through me like a stone thrown in a calm pond. It could not have been better.

“Now is the time to take my ass. Lots of lube, and go easy. Wait for me to relax when you get the head in. I want all of you, if I can take it,” I said, and then with a small laugh, “Remember, slow and steady wins the race!”

I was in the perfect position and perfectly relaxed. I felt him rubbing the lube on me. “Put some in with your thumb... Work it around. Ah, that’s it, perfect.”

Then came the main event. He began rubbing his phallus up and down my crack, teasing me a few times with mild drives against my hole; then he started in earnest, firmly pressing. I easily opened a bit, and he pressed harder. My body resisted.

Telling myself to relax, I said, “Okay, just a bit more thrust, and let me try to relax more.”

We were at a stalemate for a few seconds, and then, pop, in went its head. “Okay, wow, what a stretch! But it feels fine. Let me get used to it a bit...”

“Are you sure you're okay? I don’t want to hurt you.”

“No, now I’m great. Remember, lots of lube, and start slowly advancing a bit and then pull back a bit. Just fuck it shallow, and carefully go a bit deeper each time. Unless I say otherwise, I am fine. Do my ass, Babe!”

“Okay, here we go. You are tight, but not like others I have experienced. I can feel your muscles easing. Damn, you feel good! You have the perfect ass!”

He started to pump me, going just a bit deeper each time. I could feel myself relaxing; it was feeling better and better. I reached back to rub my clit as he fucked me. I had acclimated faster than I expected. He was feeling good, at least as good as George. I saw some good future possibilities in this area.

“Are you doing okay?”

“Oh God, yes! Better than I expected. Do me Baby, do me!”

I knew he was not fully in me, but he had stopped going further, and had speed-ed up his thrusts. Between his cock and my fingers, I was close to cumming.

“Yes Baby, yes! I am going to cum. Ohhh damn, that is great! Now! Yes!”

A powerful orgasm ran through me. My trembling legs would not have held me up if it had not been for his hold on my hips.

Soon after mine, he was ready. Blasting his spunk into my ass, he yelled, “Damn, Megan, here it cums. God I love your ass! Oh yes, yes!” At the same moment he lost control, shoving himself fully in.

I was so overwhelmed, I blurted out, “Oh Derreck, I love it! You own my ass. God, you are totally in me.”

I briefly thought of George sitting there... I did not want to hurt him, but he had started me down this path. My mind quickly snapped back to the cock in my ass. His thrusting stopped, he was entirely in me; I could still feel the remnants of his pulsing.

“Just stay put a minute more, then please pull out slowly. I hate the feeling when it pops out. It does not hurt, it is just a mental thing. I like it in there. God, what an anal slut I am!”

“Believe me, I totally understand, or as well as I can, being on this end,” he said with a chuckle.

He did do it slowly, and I did not like it when he finally popped out. I did know that this was going to be included, as much as possible, in our future liaisons.

I collapsed and rolled on my back. He came down on me, making skin to skin contact, but keeping his weight off me. We kissed like kids on a first date. I reached down to his cock. He was semi-hard and I was super wet, so I managed to get him in a bit, just to enjoy him in me. About that time, we heard George walk out of the room. Had no idea what that was about.

Derreck then told me that he wanted to take me out to dinner and have me spend the night at his house, all without George.

“Wow, that would be great, but I will have to see how George takes it. I need to find the right way and time to tell him. Did you have any particular day in mind?”

“Ya, Saturday a week, I have out-of-town commitments this coming weekend. If it’s okay, I’ll pick you up around 7:00 PM and bring you back sometime in the morning; whenever we wake up and you are ready to go. You would probably enjoy the morning wood,” he said, with a big grin.

“I’m sure I would! Devil man.”

We had a bit more conversation, then he went to take a shower, and I went to look for George. It turned out he had just gone to get a beer. Everything seemed to be fine with him. He kissed me, slipping a finger in my puss as he did. After a few seconds he took it out and licked it.

“Still the sweetest one in the world! I love you, Megs.”

“You too, George, you too,” I said, with a sad tone in my voice.

======================================================================================
Author’s Note: Please comment and vote on my story. It is good for my ego and if you have a critical comment it will help me to be a better writer. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and will read future parts.
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments