Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What sports do you watch? What teams do you root for?

last reply
127 replies
14.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I am a huge fan of baseball, but only follow other sports with half an eye. My team is the WHITE HOT New York Mets! LFGM!
Diehard Atlanta Falcons fan, even though I live in Pittsburgh
COLLEGE FOOTBALL:

Grad & Sworn Allegiance.....Beat Army !! Beat Navy !!

Grew up Purple-n-Gold....Go Huskies !!

Adopted fan after 7 years in The ATL...Go DAWGS !!
DEUTSCHLAND . . . . DEUTSCHLAND ! ! !

What sports do you watch? What teams do you root for?

None. Collegiate and professional sports are one of several reasons I cut the cable and went to streaming TV. The local news broadcasts are SPORTS, FOOD, FAITH, news. I've got better things to do,
The Seattle Mariners. I cannot remember not being a Mariners fan--even as a child, in Vancouver, B.C., my father and I would listen to Dave Niehaus on the radio, calling games. I will watch or listen to or be at good games, bad games, and trainwreck games, always staying with the team until the last call.

1995 was fucking magical, and I want so much for my sons to know and understand the thrill of that season--and other things, like Ichiro's infamous The Throw. I am lucky enough now to have minority ownership in the team, and so I sometimes have tickets to the owner's box, on top of the visitor's dugout. The first time, I spent the whole game freaking right the fuck out about being able to smell the grass--not even kidding. Other owners go to the skybox or whatever--I've legit never been, because baseball is not a game to be watched through plate glass.

Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Oliver Atom is the only one I have ever actually rooted for. Captain Tsubasa was called in the English version, apparently. But the song wasn't as catchy.
Lakers, Dodgers, 49ers (yeah yeah, get your jokes off)
College Football: Auburn University (and anybody playing Alabama).
College Basketball: (see above), and Georgetown.
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NFL: Carolina Panthers
NHL: Nashville Predators
NRL: North Queensland Cowboys
NRL State of Origin: Queensland
AFL: Gold Coast Suns
V8 Supercars: Shell V-Power Racing (Dick Johnson Racing Team Penske)
Formula 1: Renault
Cricket: International: Australia
Domestic: Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
Rugby Union: International: Australia
Domestic: Queensland Reds
Baseball, Football, Hockey, Golf

Cardinals, Blues, Rams