Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who's joining me for the "3 Days Alcohol Free" Challenge?

last reply
25 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
Details below:

Primus Omnium
No problem. I am with you, Nicola.

I should tell you, due to the medication I take I'm not allowed to drink at any time.

But I'm still with you.
Dirty Stop-out
I'll do it... as long as I don't have to do it next year

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Her Royal Spriteness
I'm in, boss.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Ha Ha . I think some of you guys are missing the point here. There are normally only 28 days in February .except for a leap year of course. So in effect its not going to be a challenge.
Matriarch
I think you underestimate the intelligence of our membership black1!

It's called "playing along"
Primus Omnium
Quote by nicola

Exactly, Lady. Whither thou goest, so goest we. Wheee!
God Empress of Lush
I think I might actually manage this one, if I really put my mind to it.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Rainbow Warrior
This one's easier than my New Year's resolution, so I'm all in!
Lurker
Maybe next time...
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by nicola

huh?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Whistling on my journey
Quote by nicola
Details below:

Hey did you pinch this from me

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Troublemaker
I'll join up but what happens on Day 4?
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by LYFBUZ
I'll join up but what happens on Day 4?

we celebrate our success by getting hammered.

The Linebacker
Free alcohol? Okay.
I'm in smile ... At least you didnt ask us to give up sex for 3 days :)
Active Ink Slinger
I am in!
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
I'm in. Not had a drop since New years eve.
Lurker
i will after tomorrow lol
Best down-under
No drama, I managed dry February so having done 28 days the additional three were not an issue.

But it is 6 pm on Friday the 1st and Annie is Curious no more about the effect of alcohol after a month off. Really really good.

I should point out Nicola that no alcohol did wonders for the speed with which I wrote my competition entry. Perhaps there is a message in that.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Active Ink Slinger
You mean excluding weekends, right? smile
Active Ink Slinger
Damn, I missed out on this. Guess I need to just keep drinking between now and next year.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

colin123
Every few weeks I do a 3 day alcohol challenge before I fall off the wagon again.