Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which of these countries you would choose as your 2nd home?

last reply
39 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

A Place To Be

27 votes remaining
Norway (7 votes) 26%
Hungary (1 vote) 4%
Zambia (0 votes) 0%
Greece (5 votes) 19%
Jamaica (1 vote) 4%
Portugal (3 votes) 11%
Japan (1 vote) 4%
New Zealand (18 votes) 67%
Austria (1 vote) 4%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well,we all have thought of what country except our motherland we would love to live in.So here is alist of possible one's.Please do not choose your motherland if is listed.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No Canada?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
No Canada?

screw that - i'm writing in Canada! hell, might even choose it as my first home way things been going.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
#1 - Canada

#2 - Sweden

#3 - Czech Republic

#4 - Argentina
Lurker
0 likes
Going with Norway. My roots are based in Scandinavia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd go with Sweden, or switzerland if it was listed, since it's not, Norway then.
The Linebacker
0 likes
That's easy! NEW ZEALAND!
0 likes
My second home has been the US.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
1. England
2. Germany
3. France
4. Italy
5. Jamaica
Lurker
0 likes
How is Zambia on this list yet USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland and the UK are not?

I would probably pick the US (west coast) or Australia because my profession is transferable there.

Wait is this a second home in addition to the current one? I think I would pick the South of France then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If i had to take in mind any peoples liking,then i should have put an Atlas instead of a list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
How is Zambia on this list yet USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland and the UK are not?

I would probably pick the US (west coast) or Australia because my profession is transferable there.

Wait is this a second home in addition to the current one? I think I would pick the South of France then.

Sorry hon,i cant put all the world in it.Zambia btw is an awesome place to be.I have been there and it was fantastic!
Lurker
0 likes
New Zealand.
Australia.
West coast of America.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
any country where i can be nude in public i hate wearing clothes
0 likes
New Zealand for us. We have vacationed there and it is a lovely place.
0 likes
London
Canada
Ireland
Greece (but only Greece was listed so I chose Greece)
Marx Sister
0 likes
Of those which are listed, the only ones I would consider living in are Norway, New Zealand, and Japan. Probably New Zealand, if only because I already speak the language and it other than being relatively close to Sydney is not of that much strategic importance in case of multinational or global war. Norway has a generally high standard of happiness good healthcare, and since I took some Japanese in high school, I think it would be easier to learn than a Nordic language.

Including countries which are not on the presented list, I would also consider Canada, Germany, Switzerland. Possibly France, Ireland, the UK, or Australia (Sydney), but they would be lesser preferences.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
For me it has to be Greece
Lurker
0 likes
I’d definitely select Ireland as my second country followed by:Australia, England, France, Italy and Spain
Lurker
0 likes
Hungary or Poland. Iceland would be a distant third. The rest of Europe is in such chaos I wouldn't even visit for free.
0 likes
Out of that lot, New Zealand. No, not just because of Lauradj being from there, though it helps . It's a well-off Commonwealth country that more or less speaks English and has some gorgeous scenery.

Another alternative homeland that might eventually happen, at least for part of the year, is China. My wife is Chinese so I have family there (two siblings-in-law, a niece, a nephew, and tons of cousins-in-law), I know some nice places to live, and Shanghai is major air hub now so I could do lots of travelling with my wife's hometown as a base.

That said, I'd probably want to be closer to home than that, just get rid of snow. So maybe the US Southwest (love the scenery and weather down there even if the politics gets me down), California, or one of the Dutch Antilles (Curacao was nice when we visited briefly last year).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll take Jamaica - love the Caribbean and warm waters!!!
Troublemaker
0 likes
NZ then Portugal or Greece

Canada is great, I have spare rooms (and a big ass bed)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Portugal for me.
K.C. Harding is the pen name of a couple from the south of England. She is dominant, he is the one with many fetishes. Together they write erotic novels and stories.
Sophisticate
0 likes
None of those listed.

Italy, France and Spain in order of preference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The land of the little people to be sure. Ireland. I love it been many times and love the black stuff. Then Wales. I love the way the Welsh seak and have a Welsh translator. Then there is the land of the mountain and the flood. Scotland. All those men in skirts. And yes real Scots don't wear anything under their klits as I found out when a guy was having a pee.