Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please keep LushPrincess in your thoughs!

last reply
29 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A family member Mara was very closed to died today. Please, keep her in your thoughts, prays, send good vibes... Whatever your belief... She needs all the support she can get...

I love you babe, and I'm always here for you if you need to talk or a distraction!
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Mara. My thoughts are with ya. *hugs and kisses*
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My thoughts are with you too Mara
Algol
Matriarch
0 likes
Oh no, I wrote to her yesterday, I had no idea.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Mara.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to hear that Hugs to you and yours
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry to hea1r of your loss, my thoughts are with you.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
I hope you're ok, Mara. My thoughts are about you.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My deepest sympathies Mara.

Sending warm thoughts your way...
Lurker
0 likes
My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for your support Lushies…

My dear grandmother passed away yesterday afternoon. I’m still in a little bit of shock, even though we knew this was coming; she had cancer.

She was my inspiration and like a mother to me, I will miss her greatly… Again, thanks for your support.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Hey M! Sorry for your loss babes if you need a chat you know where to find me love ya babe.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Mara im so sorry about your loss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn. All my best, Mara.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My deepest and sincerest sympathies for your loss, LushPrincess,

You are in my thoughts and prayers...
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
All of my love, Mara. Thinking of you always!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry to hear about your loss Mara. My deepest sympathies.
Lurker
0 likes
May memories of the love you shared, bring you gentle comfort. So sorry for your loss.
Lurker
0 likes
we are here for you if you need people to cheer you up sweetie. Sorry for your loss babe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess

My dear grandmother passed away yesterday afternoon. I’m still in a little bit of shock, even though we knew this was coming; she had cancer.

She was my inspiration and like a mother to me, I will miss her greatly… Again, thanks for your support.

My prayers be with you miss LushPrincess.[-o<

On a happy note; congrats on 1000 post
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LushPrincess

Hi Princess, you're in my thoughts ALWAYS and especially now

Hugs and Kisses
Master
Lurker
0 likes
I am so sorry to hear about that honey. It really is hard to get through something like this, Seems like its bad news all over Lush today. my mother was Dx with Breast Cancer yesterday, so I am not ereally where you are, but I am in shock as well. Always here if you need to talk. *HUGS*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So sorry to hear Mara just remeber to take it one day at a time.
Lurker
0 likes
Get back here, Mara. You have a hug waiting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My deepest sympathies Mara for you and yours at this time.
Apple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remember all the good times you had. Please remember all the friends here and in Real Life are supporting you and your family. So Sorry to hear that. Grannies are so special. Hugs and support to you...
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Again thanks to all of you for your support it’s nice to know that you guys care – who ever said you can’t find good friends online?

I’m feeling a little better now, I’m starting to come to terms with her passing – I miss her like no one’s business though. She was always the voice of reason in my twisted little head.