Leave of absence

last reply
26 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Forum Whore
Hello Lushbuddies,

Just to inform you that after Dec. 11, 2009 my ability to go on this site will be greatly reduced. During this semester, I've screwed up greatly. I've allowed the moment to get in the way of going to class and getting my education. My parents are paying for this, and have thrown close to $5,000 away for the education I should have taken advantage of...so, in addition to being royally academically screwed, I'm also computer screwed, because this will result in my laptop being taken away.

So, for as long as I am not around after Dec. 11, 2009; send me a message requesting my email if you'd like to keep in touch for that time.

Love always,
Lydia
Lollipop Girl
awwwww Lydia im sorry hun!!!! Work really hard!!!! We will miss yas!!!!!!!!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LYDIA YOU CAN'T LEAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who is going to lead the forum whores while you are gone love? i vote primal or woman ...

i will e-mail you all the time until you return to us here at LUSH!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! COME BACK!!!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Matriarch
That's a shame. Life is all about balance.

See you when you're able to stick your head in an internet cafe, and good luck with your studies
Lurker
Queenie, going to miss you, hope to see you on line again soon.LhoRAGaVLnSPJCG4
Lurker
I'll be right here when you get back Sister!,, gonna MISS YOU.
Active Ink Slinger
*pretends to pout (I do not know how!!)

But but but but....Wifey! I cannot have you leave me! I need to be selfish and keep you here!

Lydia darling, good luck to you. School can be fun!!! We shall see you when you have time. 'Till then, we shall miss you!!!

*smacks Shameless paws off her tushie, pssst! My Wife is still here!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
Go and get that education and a great job, Lydia. We'll always be here for when you return. Good luck.
Constant Gardener
Heh, Lydia...during my first semester of college, so many years ago...I mainly used my dorm as a crash pad/recovery room. I majored in partying. That was 25 years before I learned of the internet.

It's not too late to get your priorities straightened out. Rocco's right. We'll keep the porch light on for ya.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Sorry to hear your privileges are being revoked. Good luck with your studies.

Cheers.
Active Ink Slinger
Uh-oh, I think our collective dildos just went limp ;(

I will PM you my email address so we can stay in touch. Good luck getting your grades back up.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Forum Whore
Allie: I'll miss you too hun!!

Eli: I'm sorry darling, but I don't have much of a choice. I'd rather be on Lush when I have all my priorites straightened out. If you want my number, I'll email it to you! Love you!!!!

Nicola: Yeah, I've bed stupid issues with balance. Being a general screw up makes that difficult though. I can't wait for the internet cafe day! I have a feeling that I'll miss this site a lot more than I do already!

Bill: Aw, loyal subject! (completely kidding!!!) Keep in touch, I'll miss you too!!

Shameless: Aw my favorite "lesbian dog"! I'm gonna miss all our witty banter. I'll see you (hopefully) soon!

Wifey!!: I trust you to rule in my absence! Make sure those royal dildos stay firm and strong!!! I'll miss you too...and don't wait for me to leave, darling and Shameless, I'll grab the camera!!

Rocco: Thanks! You've been a great friend to me here, I'll miss you for the while that I am gone.

WellMade: Thanks for the support and the porchlight!

Shygeek: Thanks, Cheers!

Primal!!!: Robin; I'll miiiiiiiiiiiiiiss you!!! Definately message me!!!! *hugs!!*
Active Ink Slinger
I also shall miss you Lydia, Have a good and safe holidays and pop back and say "hi" from time to time!
Algol
Forum Whore
Well thank you Algol!
I'll miss you as well, I'll pop over whenever I can!
Lurker
Hey Babe I'll miss chatting with you but stop by and say hi drop me a note once and a while WHACK love ya.
Active Ink Slinger
A ST hit it for you queeny:

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
I am gutted that you will be leaving us (temporarily) Lydia. As the only other self-confessed Trekkie you were like a soul-mate and I lived vicariously through your posts.

Nevertheless, get your shit together, sort them studies out, and come back soon.

Live long and prosper.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
*raises hand*

-------
Lurker

I won't say one word...ok i said ten words.

Will miss you love...ok make that twenty words now.

"Life Is Too DAMN!!!! Short Too Take Too DAMN!!!! Serious."
Seeker
We will be here when you get back!

Forum Whore
Jim!: I'll miss you too, I'll try hitting you up on ! Thanks for the spank!

Primal: lmao I love it!!! Thanks!!

Mercian: Awww Mercian, my Trekkiesoulmate! I'll miss you too! *raises hand in Vulcan way* Live long and prosper! And I will get my shit together, don't worry!!

Jonathan!!!!!: *extreme hug (without hurting you of course)*, email me!! I'll miss you too!

Birdie!: *hug* I love yah lady!!! muahh!!!!
The Right Rev of Lush
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Hello Lushbuddies,

Just to inform you that after Dec. 11, 2009 my ability to go on this site will be greatly reduced. During this semester, I've screwed up greatly. I've allowed the moment to get in the way of going to class and getting my education. My parents are paying for this, and have thrown close to $5,000 away for the education I should have taken advantage of...so, in addition to being royally academically screwed, I'm also computer screwed, because this will result in my laptop being taken away.

So, for as long as I am not around after Dec. 11, 2009; send me a message requesting my email if you'd like to keep in touch for that time.

Love always,
Lydia

Hang in there, Lydia. Just take it one class at a time.

Rumple
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Lady_Lydia

Eli: I'm sorry darling, but I don't have much of a choice. I'd rather be on Lush when I have all my priorites straightened out. If you want my number, I'll email it to you! Love you!!!!

oh i know you don't have much of a choice in the matter, i was being a bit selfish, me sorry

but your education in the most important thing to so go off and get it!

you will be missed greatly and we will wait for you, if they don't know for sure i will.

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Forum Whore
Quote by diversified
Quote by Lady_Lydia

oh i know you don't have much of a choice in the matter, i was being a bit selfish, me sorry

but your education in the most important thing to so go off and get it!

you will be missed greatly and we will wait for you, if they don't know for sure i will.

My dear, I cannot explain how much I will miss you and many of the people I've come to love on this site. *hug*
Lurker
OMG!! NOOO!!!!! I'm gonna miss you girlie! But school is important than here, so work really hard on your studies so you can come back! I'm gonna miss you Lydia. Best of luck to ya babe.
Forum Whore
Quote by sexynsweet09
OMG!! NOOO!!!!! I'm gonna miss you girlie! But school is important than here, so work really hard on your studies so you can come back! I'm gonna miss you Lydia. Best of luck to ya babe.

Love you too Nat!!! You've been so sweet to me honey, and you have my , so drop me a line!! If all else fails I can go on in the library!

*super extreme mega hug!!*

I'll make you guys all proud of me. (I want to be proud of me too, but still...lol)