Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday Sweet_As_Candy

last reply
25 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Please join me in wishing the Candy Girl a very Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day (even though you are under the weather)

May you have the most incredible birthday, Sweets.

Happy Birthday!

Breithla Shona A Storin!!!*

(Happy Birthday You Love!)

Irish never translates EXACTLY...

xx SF

(But people GET what WE mean...)

xx SF

*When WE SAY IT it sounds like: Bray-Law Hunna Ah STOREEN...

(But in OUR accent that sounds GORGEOUS...)

AS it SHOULD for YOU, Pet!!!
Happy birthday
Happy Birthday candy girl! I hope you have a WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, AWESOME day!
You deserve all the happiness in the world, hon!

Happy birthday sweet girl! Hope you're feeling a bit better xx
Happy birthday to one of the best moderators/story verifiers I've ever encountered! I still owe you one for kicking that one horridly emotional piece back at me, whereupon I promptly killed it, eventually (and in a much less emotional state) turning it into a piece that has run straight 5's for a good while now.

May you have a wonderful birthday.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Happy Birthday to the Candy Girl!
Hope it's the sweetest day ever... xx

Happy Birthday Candy. Wishing you a day filled with happiness and lots of love. xo

Thank you so much, you lovely bunch. That means a lot.
Wishing you cake, and bubbly, and chocolate, and more bubbly and strawberries with cream, and the rest of the bubbly.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Happy Birthday Sweet as Sidney!!! smile

Happy birthday and many happy returns to a lady whose name says it all - but if it's all the same to you, I think I'll take a pass on the cake this year...