Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is favorite past time besides Lush??

last reply
26 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what would be your favorite past time? could be many things really, Mine would have to be If I am not on Lush I am either playing x box watching Netflix,or something on you tube, or if away from computer gone for a walk or relaxing out in sun even tho I get sun-burnt it is all well worth it. and currently rediscovered writing stories even tho i have been out of the loop since 2014/2015 ha ha ha
Never thought writing could be so much fun.However slight problems with the comas and periods,also when using character dialogue to it gets tricky,you know having the whole story in your head seems easy and well played out,but the writing part is tricky and complex. Now I am not a particular type using grammar sometimes but i have slightly changed since it has to be perfect for lush and readers to understand it better. One more thing what is a proof reader? I figured an editor would be an easier way to check things over and make sure its presentable. the stories I mean.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by InnocentBliss87

what would be your favorite past time? could be many things really, Mine would have to be If I am not on Lush I am either playing x box watching Netflix,or something on you tube, or if away from computer gone for a walk or relaxing out in sun even tho I get sun-burnt it is all well worth it. and currently rediscovered writing stories even tho i have been out of the loop since 2014/2015 ha ha ha
Never thought writing could be so much fun.However slight problems with the comas and periods,also when using character dialogue to it gets tricky,you know having the whole story in your head seems easy and well played out,but the writing part is tricky and complex. Now I am not a particular type using grammar sometimes but i have slightly changed since it has to be perfect for lush and readers to understand it better. One more thing what is a proof reader? I figured an editor would be an easier way to check things over and make sure its presentable. the stories I mean.

First a favorite passtime'''being in the sanctuary of the mountains.
Second a proofreader is insuring high quality of the read...
English Gentleman
0 likes
i do model building, planes cars exc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Playing guitar to a receptive crowd. Playing guitar for the sitting room walls. Playing guitar.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
there's a list, though the cool one i wanted to share is i'm currently in a band, which is something new for me. it's fun. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Eating..... daily, whenever gets an opportunity
Drinking.... almost daily these days
Sleeping... 7 to 8 hours daily
Tennis.... thrice a week
Swimming... thrice a week
Shopping.... Weekends or during holidays
Fucking... Weekends
Fighting... Sometimes
Crying.... Sometimes
Cooking... Rarely
Laughing.... Twice or thrice in an hour
Flying.... in my dreams
Masturbating.... Daily 2 to 3 times
Reading.... Only in office-office stuff
Chatting.... When travelling
Driving... Daily to and from office
living dead girl
0 likes
I have a lot

Movie marathons
going to the movie theater
tubing on the river
exploring old abandoned place and little run down towns
Photography
Mixed media
Swimming
People watching
Flea marketing
Writing
watching hard to find movies
Collecting and looking at vintage school yearbooks
Researching ......everything
Bothering every cat I see and talking to it like a crazy woman smile
Vintage vintage vintage everything
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been the senior mod on a girls-only social site for lesbians and bi-sexual girls for the past 6 years.
I've played keyboards since I was 5: piano and synthesizers, as well as Native American flutes and drums.
I swim nearly every day
I love to cook and bake
I love to go antiquing and to flea markets
I love driving my 2014 Mustang
I proofread and edit for several Lush authors
I read
I watch hard-to-find films I get from the inter-library loan program
I do political networking for progressive causes
I still model occasionally
and I fuck a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
I love to play tennis
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
there's a list, though the cool one i wanted to share is i'm currently in a band, which is something new for me. it's fun. smile

You need a Theremin player?
Mana wahine
0 likes
Writing in general. Eating. Watching sports. Dogs. Music. Baking, cooking and being a general domestic Goddess.
Lurker
0 likes
THAT depends upon the season and the weather! Weather permitting... GOLF! In the winter I enjoy watching NFL football and other than that gardening or playing computer games.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here are a few, not necessarily in order. That can actually change from day to day or hour to hour.

Flying for the pure fun of it. Going out to the acrobatic box and doing rolls, loops, wing overs and what ever feels good.

Working on a restoration project, be it a utility trailer, riding lawn mower, car, plane, or locomotive.

Cutting the grass, weed eating and edging. I actually like doing it.

Like we did all day Saturday. Going out on a vanilla, but very close, friend's party barge, with two other couples and several other boats. Stopping at a bunch of bars. Having a few Abita Amber beers for me, some Zin wine for Brandie. Munching on hot dogs, burgers, hot wings, shrimp and crab meat in a Creole cream sauce over angel hair spaghetti. Dancing to the live bands at the bars. At some of the bars the boats were tied up side by side to each other 7 or 8 deep. It looked like a mini Lake Havasu, but no sex going on. There was a lot bikini clad ladies and a lot of skin.

Sitting with my cats. If I'm home alone I will have all of them in my lap. If Brandie is home they go back and forth between us.

Taking a drive with Brandie in the country side. Stopping to take pictures of the swamps, with all the wildlife, like alligators, pelicans, bald eagles when they are here, cypress trees covered in moss reflecting off the black water of the swamp. The wild flowers of spring. Then taking a picnic lunch out one of the board walks.

Going to the stock car races or rodeo.

There are a lot more.

Nawty
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SeanR83
i do model building, planes cars exc.

Sad though it may seem, I'm also a keen model maker, but mainly wooden boats, although I'm running out of places to display them.

I'm also a keen DIYer — over the last few years I have carried out many major projects in the house and garden, like building a walk-in closet in our bedroom for my clothes, stripping the bathroom back to the bare walls and installing a wet room, and recently installing a down-stairs loo in what was the pantry.

It's great to be retired!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Reading, fishing, listening to music, talking, domestic birds observing.
"You can't stop perfection" - Meng Hao (character, main character)
English Gentleman
0 likes
Quote by KindOfHeart

Sad though it may seem, I'm also a keen model maker, but mainly wooden boats, although I'm running out of places to display them.

I'm also a keen DIYer — over the last few years I have carried out many major projects in the house and garden, like building a walk-in closet in our bedroom for my clothes, stripping the bathroom back to the bare walls and installing a wet room, and recently installing a down-stairs loo in what was the pantry.

It's great to be retired!

Nice, I do it in my down time, have a few of my works in an album on my page.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Playing the guitar...I am self-taught and have played for years, I also play the mandolin, but I am arthritic (mostly in the fingers...for now) and have trouble working my fingers in those small frets.
Swimming....I swim almost every day and am very good at it. It is the one ( I think) exercise you can do until you are 100 years old: I'll know for sure when I get there.
Dancing...most Friday nights I like to go out with a few guys I am close to and dance at "Latin" dance clubs. I particularly like salsa and Cuban-inspired music. And can hold my own with the Tango and I enjoy Country & Swing. Even Disco....but you can't find a venue for that anymore. I despise rap music....undancable! and the lyrics are invariably misogynistic.
Softball...it put me thru college and I can still play a mean left field or 2nd or 3rd base and I can still knock the snot out of a fast or slow pitch.
Books...love to read them...particularly real books you can hold.
Movies...love watching them particularly with a girlfriend...not sappy chick flicks, but real go0d movies like the Frank Sinatra "Manchurian Candidate" and "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" and "Emanuelle 2, The Joys of a Woman"
Making out...which probably should be first
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
watching baseball
reading
writing
music
backyard astronomy
exchanging loving/sexy texts
movies and the occasional TV series (Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley)
keeping my kids of of jail
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guitar ( classical). It's a struggle
Hiking
Biking
Reading. (I need a good book)
Yoga
Would love to do more journaling or something creative
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

You need a Theremin player?

that would actually be cool! we're doing kind of a psychedelic kind of things, so yeah, you're hired smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

that would actually be cool! we're doing kind of a psychedelic kind of things, so yeah, you're hired smile

I really can lay down a Theremin track over other music in GarageBand (I did it once with a friend, so NOT an expert or even a musician, I just like fucking around on the Theremin). Send me a song someday if you want. You can keep my track or toss it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K
have trouble working my fingers in those small frets.

I don't believe that :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
writing
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite is Google Hangouts with my LUSH wife. I am addicted to LUSH and it's difficult to stay away for long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guitar / Songwriting
Furniture making
Soccer / Football - Play and Watch
Art / making (forging, casting, etc...)
Reading
My dogs
Music
Pool (Straight Pool or 9-ball)
Beach or ocean fishing
Foreign Travel

No order implied
0 likes
In order:

Shooting
Reading book books and magazines and damn near anything else
Keeping up on the news via Google U.S. and Canada news and Google actualités (France)
Volunteering (most recently, to maintain and keep beautiful a memorial to fallen troopers that happens to be near my house)
Knitting
Working with the National Great Pyrenees Rescue (falls under volunteering, really) to place GP's in need of homes
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!