Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The ultimate getaway vacation, where would it be for you?

last reply
30 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Barcelona

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Somewhere quiet with mountains, trees, and running water. Maybe somewhere in the Rockies here in North America or the Alps in Europe. Needs to have lots of places for hikes and enjoying scenery. Maybe a lake or quieter river for canoeing.
Lurker
0 likes
New Zealand.....via...USA....Canada ... Hawaii...Australia.......I'm going to keep going till my passport is full
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by firehorse_1266
New Zealand.....via...USA....Canada ... Hawaii...Australia.......I'm going to keep going till my passport is full

I AGREE!!!! I love to travel biggrin
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The Seychelles or French Polynesia.

Admittedly, those ocean huts have always made me swoon, and I love exotic beaches and exploring tropical terrain, kayaking, hiking, sea caves etc.

Lurker
0 likes
HAWAII!!! I'm there now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hedonism II
great beaches .....food ...und meeting a lot of new people.and yes there is the sex..
Lurker
0 likes
So many places are great (skiing in teluride, the maldives, st. lucia, tuscany, amalfi, barcelona), but my ultimate getaway has always been defined by the people (ok, the woman) I am with. ...i guess if i had to pick one, it would be that little hilltop villa outside Sienna where my wife and I enjoyed the perfect bottle of wine and the rest of the world disappeared for a few days....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
St. Barts been there several times most romantic place in the world
Lurker
0 likes
Maui. Been there twice and I've never felt more relaxed in my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Venice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
right now... Maldives. Making sure to forget my watch, cell, tablet oops no internet = no Lush, ouch. OK than I guess I would bring some Lushies than burn the catwalk behind.

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I'd have to say Jamaica. Although I have thought about traveling to the UK, France, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and US locations like Florida, Washington (both the state and the city), and California.

Ideally, it would need to be a place where nudity is welcomed.

Quote by Leiza350

Hedonism II
great beaches .....food ...und meeting a lot of new people.and yes there is the sex..

I've heard of the Hedonism resorts, and I would like to try them out myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh God definitely Hawaii. I absolutely assure surfing and a vacation filed with surfing and exotic food would be heavenly
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to visit Italy..Rome, Pompei, Capri and Amalfi.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No Way I Can Choose Just One!

Right now I am dying to go on a cruise through the Norwegian fjords and then across to the coast of Greenland. Maybe next year!!

I would also love to explore Alaska, Australia, Patagonia, French Polynesia, Ski the Alps, Cruise the Amazon, to name a few.
0 likes
Quote by SweetSarah
I'd like to visit Italy..Rome, Pompei, Capri and Amalfi.

I'd like to go back to Italy and spend more time. I only had about 8 days there when I went last year and lost two after our passports were stolen in Naples. Rome is a wonderful city and you could easily kill a month or so just seeing it (especially if you're a history and art geek like me).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
The Seychelles or French Polynesia.

Admittedly, those ocean huts have always made me swoon, and I love exotic beaches and exploring tropical terrain, kayaking, hiking, sea caves etc.

That kind of makes me want to check either of those areas out one day. Or Maldives if not for this.
Lurker
0 likes
A trip around the universe.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
The UK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on a mountain top, thick with snow, in a cabin full of food, wine and fire...with a load of good books and no way anyone can get a hold of me. i would never come back.
Lurker
0 likes
Scotland...away from people and noise. Just amazing scenery and a wonderful partner to share it with.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the ocean on a ship in Bianca, yea that works
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
somewhere with lots of sun and white sand beaches.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Grand Cayman Island
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Koh Phayam in Ranong province Thailand. A beatiful island off the mainland.2.5hrs by boat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not know where it is, but it is a small island, with lots of palm trees, blue ocean, a small hut for love making and you. Of course I do not know where food and beverage come from this the fantasy site is it not?