perfect amount of pussy hair

last reply
359 replies
40.6k views
6 watchers
35 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

The perfect amount is none! Wax and IPL clean and smooth.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I know many prefer clean shaven/waxed/bare, but I like my women with hair. I have never been a fan of a grown woman with a shaved snatch. I find the natural look, both pubic and armpit, to be very sexy. Having said that, I'm also not a fan of a an unkempt and overgrowth look, either.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Nada is always the best. Very clean

Rookie Scribe
5 likes

I have always thought that a glimpse of pubice hair is rather naughty so I prefer not to go bald, I have had IPL pubic hair removal, but just kept a small;l patch. i think a guy will get more of a thrill if he sees a flash of pubic hair, than a fleshy white mound. Guys can you answer that please, if there are any of you here?

Chat Moderator
0 likes

Quote by maree12

I have always thought that a glimpse of pubice hair is rather naughty so I prefer not to go bald, I have had IPL pubic hair removal, but just kept a small;l patch. i think a guy will get more of a thrill if he sees a flash of pubic hair, than a fleshy white mound. Guys can you answer that please, if there are any of you here?

It can go either way for me... bald is beautiful, but a small patch, trimmed properly can be an exciting and enticing look...

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

None for me. Shave mine so it's as smooth as possible

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The perfect amount is bare like a new born baby’s ass 😁

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Less is more.. none is best. that doesn't really rhythm.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Quote by maree12

I agree. My wife kept for quite some time just a small tuft above her slit, while she kept the rest shaved. She felt that it looked less childish and was very happy with it. While I prefer a full bush, I liked it that there was at least a bit of hair, even though it wasn't much.

1 like

Quote by SweetIrishEyes
such interesting responses. I was leaving a bit of a landing strip but everything else bare.. may have to rethink this one.

Do you find it looks a bit 'young' without a least a bit of hair above the lady bits?

Yes, those were my thoughts. Lips bare and trimmed triangle above.

I like a clear field on a guy too. I could spend an evening down there shaved or at least trimmed below the cock.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Depends confused ..a nice neat trim or bare ..current nice and smooth lol he likes it like that

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Clean shaven pussies are my favorite kind.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I’m always fully shaven, but I do like a neatly kept landing strip

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Bald.

It is so much nicer to go down on her and not have hair getting in the way.

I hate having hair of the vulva stuck to my uvula.

The Linebacker
0 likes

Enough to tickle my nose and tease my eyes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I keep mine trimmed really short, but not shaved. I like my lady to at least do that or shave it. I dont like alot of bush.

Quantum Tease
2 likes

Landing strip only.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I personally think it is sexy love to put on panties after shaving feels fantastic.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My wife let me shave her pussy. She used scissors to cut it short then we covered her crotch in shaving cream and used my razor and a bowl of water. I started just above her backdoor and moved upward. She pulled her lips tight and kept rubbing her clit as the hair was scraped clean. She only lasted long enough to get smooth around her pussy. She jammed her fingers in her slit and squirted and climaxed knocking the water bowl off the bed. We cleaned up the wetness and she fucked me doggie style displaying her new look!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I'd say zero.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

My pussy gets completely waxed every 3 to 4 weeks. I love the feel of my freshly waxed pussy

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Still gotta say, although I prefer full, I could live with nearly trimmed. But fully shaved still makes my subconscious scream “CHILD!”. No hair at all means no boner at all. Deal killer. Full stop.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

The Linebacker
0 likes

Enough to tickle my nose. 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The amount she has when she shows it to me.😀

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes