Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could only drink one type of beverage, what would it be?

last reply
84 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
If you could only drink one type of beverage, what would it be?
Active Ink Slinger
Water Silly, what else could it be!
Detention Seeker
It would have to be tea for me I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
Only one for the rest of my life? Probably orange juice, the pure good stuff. :]
Broken are the bodies wherein hopeless hearts reside - the blight of despair strikes forth from inside..
Active Ink Slinger
Iced Tea, but not that Sweet Tea garbage. That stuff is sweet enought to put a normal human being into a diabetic coma.
Active Ink Slinger
WATER for me for life
Lurker
Vodka. If I stay smashed I won't notice there is no water. If I pick water I will always know there is no Vodka and that is not a good thing....
Lurker
chocolate milk.. think I'll go get some right now
Advanced Wordsmith
Probably iced tea with a slice of lemon, I am from the south.
Alpha Blonde
Metro Mint Water (in spearmint or peppermint essence).
Tea, iced or hot. Iced must be real, unsweetened iced tea. I'm easy on flavour, but if push came to shove I'd take Earl Grey.
Active Ink Slinger
coffee ... My brain can't work without it.
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Constant Gardener
169% pure virgin Booty Sweat.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
Milk, been drinking it all my life. I honestly can't stand tap water unless I'm really thirsty.
Lurker
Practical answer - water
Fantasy answer - Whisky or Whiskey!!! In that order.
Her Royal Spriteness
kitty cream! *giggles and scampers off*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
tea...would say coffee but not allowed to have much anymore...so tea please smile
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
Vimto - the elixir of life
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Scarlet Seductress
Ice cold, Cuban-style Mojito with mountains of crushed ice and a slim black straw.
Lurker
Flavored water for this girl....