Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A good midnight snack

last reply
145 replies
12.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
A banana, or a piece of pizza. Both winners.
I barely make it up till midnight but if I do it is usually a piece of fruit. Or I also have had some kind of chex mix.
Grapes and cheese
Anything at Waffle House.
left overs from dinner smile
piece of fruit or cheese
a handful of cold globe grapes
I don't really snack that late but when I do is usually a handful of raw unsalted almonds..
tinned peaches
yogurt is always good for a snack
Furburger....?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
A mug of hot chocolate. Salted crackers too. But most midnights, I'd be sound asleep!
A nice thick cock and lots of cum.
A nice sweet pussy too.
Lightly buttered and salted popcorn
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
toast and peanut butter with a glass of milk
Hmm, all the selections mentioned in the previous posts are wonderful. I enjoy yogurt, fruit, and popcorn. But my absolute favorite is a mix: yogurt covered raisins, dried cranberries, and unsalted almonds. Yummy!
Chips, Any kind of breakfast food, or Ice Cream
thought of a new one.. peanut butter and nutella chocolate on toast... or cream cheese and jelly on toast with OJ
I don't know about midnight, maybe anytime

Put some Santitas tortilla chips on a microwavable plate, maybe a Corelle plate.

(I prefer the white corn )

Put some shredded cheese on top, nuke it.

Not long, just enough to melt the cheese.

Feeling extravagant, chop some rinsed black olives after cheese on top, then nuke.

I eat it with salsa..usually medium.

Make as much or as little as you want.

Smiles.

A couple slices of bread,slightly warmed,apply cheese,lettuce ,tomatoes,a bit of pepper,make a sandwich with a glass if cold milk
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Fresh fruit smile

Right now: watermelon, peaches, cherries, apples, and grapes are in my fridge.
Fresh fruit in the summer, but hot cocoa and cinnamon Graham crackers in the winter.
[url]http://[/url]
If it is late snack there is a reason for my hunger, so it is never healthy nor sweet. In those cases I love dinner leftovers or I'll cook a pasta or gnocchi with blue cheese I know is ridiculous, but as said I don't eat that late, unless I have been partying or had sex session when for proper food wasn't time.
Chocolate! And maybe a nice big dick, too?
Rawr, I'm a dinosaur. :3

(Check out my stories, babies xox)
I usually dip into my supply of peanut butter, or my personal favourite brownies. Both simply melt into my mouth. The jug of milk on the sidebar does wonders to wash it down.