Win a Platinum Membership for the best festive avatar

last reply
75 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Tried to find one of myself wearing some tightie whities, had to settle for this one instead.

Cheers!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
The Spirit of Yule
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Matriarch
0 likes
The judges and I couldn't decide which we liked the best, in fact it was a 3-way tie.

NaughtyAnnie - someone got into the spirit of things.

deviantsusie - love the helmet reveal (behave!).

pixie72 - cheeky and funny.

A big thanks to everyone who got involved, and for all those who continue to support the site.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
The judges and I couldn't decide which we liked the best, in fact it was a 3-way tie.

A big thanks to everyone who got involved, and for all those who continue to support the site.

you spelled Sprite wrong again...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Thank you so much Nicola. I love the avatar comps as it really livens up the forums and friends list. Pixie72, your avatar rocked.. Or was that jiggled ?

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners

Now that I have a template ready for easy modification, I think I'll probably do the same sort of seasonal tweaks to mine on a regular basis.

Happy New Year
Love Bug
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners. Loved all the festive avatars!
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Quote by nicola

WOW!
Thanks so much Nicola and all the judges!

It was lots of fun finding a fun, festive avatar! I look forward to the next time!

Congrats to my fellow winners too!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Tinker Bell
0 likes
Quote by deviantsusie
Thank you so much Nicola. I love the avatar comps as it really livens up the forums and friends list. Pixie72, your avatar rocked.. Or was that jiggled ?

Thanks so much deviantsusie! Yours too!

I agree about the Avatar competitions! Always fun!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Congrats ladies, all three avatars were excellent. I'm glad to say I'm too late to enter, my rather lame attempt seen below:

I am vastly amused to see my avatar now seems to resemble a butt plug. Its fuckin' festive tho'.
Matriarch
0 likes
Susie kindly gifted her prize to CuriousAnnie who was in our Top 5 too, narrowly missing out initially.

Thanks again to everyone who took part.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.
Best down-under
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Susie kindly gifted her prize to CuriousAnnie who was in our Top 5 too, narrowly missing out initially.

Thanks again to everyone who took part.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Congratulations to the winners.

And big thanks to Susie for sharing her winnings with me. Wonderful to wake up in the new decade to that prize Susie, hugs.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

0 likes
Congrats you lovable pervs!!!

Happy New Year.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Thank you! I'm glad people enjoyed my seasonal offering. I hope it brought a bit of Christmas cheer into even the most Scrooge-like of hearts.

Happy New Year to EVERYONE on Lush!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx