Login

The Lush Lockdown Lottery

last reply
73 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Mana wahine
With most of the world being quarantined, we thought we'd try and lift some spirits and spread some good cheer during these uncertain, and no doubt, trying times for a lot of us. So, let's have some fun and play the Lush lockdown lottery. It's simple; all you have to do is post an image of one thing you'd like to do once lockdown has been lifted. Your post number will correlate to a random number generated. So, if 300 people post pictures, then a random number between 1-300 will be generated.

The Prizes:

First place is a $100 Amazon gift card, second and third are Gold Memberships (can be gifted if you're already a Gold / Platinum member).

The closing date for this competition is the 30th of April.

Let's try and think positive thoughts, spread some kindness and have some fun!

Active Ink Slinger
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Candyman
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Her Royal Spriteness

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
Difficult to follow Rach's post, but mine involves putting something in the hole, as well.

Testing The Waters.

Pretty bland, I now. But that was my plan for this week of vacation. So, I guess I'm stuck in this lumpy, creaky, on its last legs mutha-fucka until my next vacation in July, at least.
Sorry for being a noob here, but how do I post a photo? I'm having trouble getting it to work. I could do a web link or a file from my computer,but I'm unfamiliar with forums and must be doing something wrong. Thanks!

ADMIN - This counts as an entry.
Gentleman Stranger
Quote by Dukefuckinwayne22
Sorry for being a noob here, but how do I post a photo? I'm having trouble getting it to work. I could do a web link or a file from my computer,but I'm unfamiliar with forums and must be doing something wrong. Thanks!

You need to have made a minimum of 20 forum posts - written replies, comments, games, etc - before you can post images or links. It's to reduce spamming.
Sexy Seductive Siren

Watch the Washington Capitals win another Stanley Cup
Meagan