Moderator of the Month for June

last reply
32 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
June's Mod of the Month award goes to someone who has helped me out enormously behind the scenes this year. She's like a safety net for when things get too busy and I need help with site housekeeping and management.

The way she simply reads the situation and steps up without being asked, makes her special.

Her breezy easygoing nature helps to keep the Moderators' and public forums entertaining and a nice place to hang out.

The award goes to our delightful Jen

If you haven't already checked out her wonderful stories and sexy profile, you should!

Site administrator
0 likes
Congratulations Jen. You want me to send you a Hereford cow? lol

Nerdzilla
0 likes
This made me smile. Jen is amazeballs. With the site, with the writers, with the mod staff. She's one of those people that makes the world a better place in general just by existing. ??
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Congratulations Jen. You want me to send you a Hereford cow? lol

Now John, you've been warned about posting bull ...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Gotta agree with Katherine. Jen is two big jiggly balls of amazing jiggliness! biggrin

Congrats, Jen! You're super duper every day of the week. Yer a mad bonnie lass and pure dead brilliant!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big congrats Jen, on a well-earned and well-deserved award!

Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Congrats, Missy. You make the site more colourful every day, not just when everyone's Pride avatar is awash with rainbows.

We should celebrate. Wanna collab? Again...

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congrats Jen! Thanks for helping out as you do
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Fantastic!

Our Jen is an effortless combination of competence and fun and makes the site that bit brighter, with or without her rainbow umbrella. Congrats lovely lady!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Scottish girls are the best! Congratulations, Jen!
0 likes
Congrats, Jen, and thanks for your wonderful work around here. Much appreciated by all.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Aww, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much.

This truly is an amazing site filled with wonderful people. You make being here a joy.

Love to you all and thanks again to Nicki. Sexiest. Boss. Ever!

❤️????
0 likes
Congratulations, Jen! You're a ray of sunshine. No, RAYS of sunshine. No, a massive rainbow of sunshine.

(That's my wife, y'know)
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations Jen. You really are such a gem. You're very much appreciated for all you do. You deserve this and so much more.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Mana wahine
0 likes

Yay Jen! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're always amazing, Jen ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Troublemaker
0 likes
Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A lovely woman and extremely talented writer. Congrats, well deserved for everything you do here and bring to the community.

The Linebacker
0 likes
JEN! Congratulations and Thanks! You're Awesomeness wrapped up under a rainbow umbrella!

Jen is a tremendous mod!!!

And l heard she wears a itty bitty French maid outfit when helping Nicola with the housekeeping.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Congrats Jen for your hard work and support that you do on this site day and day with a few nights too

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Congratulations Jen
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yay for Jen! You are the moddest of all the mods!

Godzilla approves!